All Comments on 'Ashes'

by Erisjade16

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HeadguyHeadguyover 5 years ago
Beautifully written!

The author does a masterful job of evoking the sadness, longing and ultimately the deep pleasures (though in this instance only minimally erotic) of facing and resolving old wounded love. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stunning

I am beyond excited to get to read more of this. The whole thing is just electric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just ... Wow!

Not to be trite, but damn that was beautiful. Is there more to come? Will this too turn into a book?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Electric Indeed

I am absolutely captivated by your narrative. Give us more! I feel like I won't be able to rest until I read the next chapter. This little bit of story was like a shot of adrenaline. You are a genius. GENUIS. Thank you for providing such joy to the world.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Magnificent

Such a consuming story.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I’m hooked

So gently tightened in chapter 1 without any thing at all happening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Romance of the soul

The perfect mix of heart and sorrow, my favourite of yours I think. I love the balance between the characters and their long and tempestuous relationship. And that it works out for them, angel hugs sound awesome.

Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great, just great!

You are a really descriptive writer without waffling. One really has a visceral reaction to your writing style. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant!

I really enjoyed this! You have great talent for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErisjade16@Erisjade16
155 Followers
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are into incest (in any shape or form), age play/regression, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME MESSAGING ME. Writing Creating Building -While my main focus here is writing, I do like to chat and RP if the mood strikes. Intelligence is sexy, and there's a fin...

SIMILAR Stories