All Comments on 'Ashes to Ashes Ch. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Author chugging cum from cuck fountain

Fuck sakes. Cuck a doodle doo, story down the toilet.

Should have ended on part one. Half through first page of part two, you irrevocably fucked the story up.

What's wrong with you lately? Why are you going hard cocked simp/cuck route now?

Get some HRT to get some testosterone and philoplastry to have a cock surgically made for you, since yours dropped off and probably sitting on a shelf with your balls and self respect somewhere.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 4 years ago
Animal House

Dean Wormer told Flounder that drunk and stupid was no way to go through life. Et tu Saddletramp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too bad!

You just couldn't resist turning this into just another pathetic RAAC story, could you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How

How would Ryan know the cruise ship would call at Low Angeles?.He didn't know April was on the ship until she rang him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the hell?!

Midway down page one of this installment it became unrealistic and unreadable garbage...I should’ve stopped after part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You've made a saint of the cheating wife

Was the first chapter a joke then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another RAAC

you started so well. but the MC in chapter 1 disappeared completely here. poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ruined

fucked up a good story

VadercatVadercatover 3 years ago
Total garbage

No way any sane man, gets back together with that whore. And he should have taken issue, that the FBI whored her out. Where was she working, Nevada?

Her disrespect and the gang bangs would be enough to say goodbye. I hope most men, would have more respect for themselves, than the person who wrote this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
didnt make it past the first half of the first page

See a RAAC story coming.......

She was drugged,,,,,boo hooo..... she was blackmailed......boo....hooo

Who give a damn! She was a whore for over a year. She didn't come clean when it started and put her career first. She did it to try to save her marriage.... boo hooo.....BULLSHIT

On a positive I won't waste the time reading the rest of p2 and pts 3 and 4

Like you style and most of your stories but, no way will this be acceptable or worth my time.

5 stars for part 1 no rating at all for 2,3 and 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story turned bad

Chapter 1 started fine. It only took one page of this chapter to completely ruin the story. Sorry, can’t continue. It’s really not enjoyable and a waist of time to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

One chapter into part two completely ruined this whole story .

Great job turning a great make character from part one into a sniveling , cum swallowing beta cuckold .

Well done

1*

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Lost Interest

Just went to the unbelievable, first chapter great second chapter ruined it.⭐️⭐️

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

So she had multiple men. Double penetration, air tight, gang banged. And goes back to hubby and says "I really did not like it. But my body did like some of it. Yes I can be satisfied by you only." Bull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mathematical error.

He gave her 2 months thats at most 62 days the cruise was for 200 days ??? Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sorry, but this is off

No self respecting man would be able to take her back after all that. No matter the circumstances, even cobsidering she thought that she was protecting him with the lies. A marriage needs 100% honesty, and once the trust is gone it simply doesn't come bsck.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Your first RAAC/CUCKOLD story? Hope it's your last!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ridiculous plotting and absurd character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another story about a ridiculously weak willed, pussy whipped male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking for Uncle Sam? This story jumped the shark in this chapter. The guy's wife was banging as many as 5 men at a time over a period of a year and the husband takes her back. Isn't love grand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Long before he learns the extent of how supposedly "dangerous but safe" she was while fucking a bunch of dudes with farcical FBI 'protection' she shows up, unannounced, and the pathetic cuck *instantly* rolls over, within seconds of her walking into the room. This is beyond ludicrous.

"Maybe if he had been this assertive and confident a year or so ago, none of this would have happened."

She's *still* blaming him for her being a whore at that point. Seconds later, she dresses like a whore, then he says "Oh baby," he said. "You look good enough to eat."

After what she did, for a year, with random asshat politicians and power brokers? Never again dine downtown on her, thank you very much.

Author has a very strange habit, in all of his stories, of putting dialogue from one character on the same line as a response from another character, making it far less clear who is saying what to whom, time and again. The following is a good example of this very atypical dialogue writing style:

"Isn't this what got you in trouble to start with?" he asked, rubbing her bare flesh. April flushed before answering.

"Yes, sir, it was," she said, remembering the spanking he gave her earlier.

A line break after the word 'flesh' and joining her reaction to her vocal response would not only make it more readable, but would eliminate a lot of unnecessary 'he said/she said' stuff in conversations.

Then, our supposed victim continues:

"But I was drunk and drugged then. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sober as a preacher on Sunday now. I know exactly what I'm doing."

What a total whore. That the sort of skank he wants his WIFE to be in a public place? If so, no wonder she went down the rabbit hole on the cuck and not only got trapped, but learned to LIKE it, more like LOVE it, then started humiliating him and disrespecting him. He is a wimp and she had every right to think that little of him, not that it would even begin to excuse her being a whore.

Later:

"But you let her become a whore for that slimebag," John said.

"I regret that," Ryan said. "But it was the only way we could get what we really needed. Your wife was never in any real danger."

Other than life-threatening STD's, violent 'users' of her during rapes against her will and no telling what else.

Then of course, after some make-up sex with her bored out skank twat, he insta-marries her again, with zero evidence she'll even pretend to be faithful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

IS THIS WRITER FUCKED IN THE HEAD....WE READ SHE SIGNED THE DIVORCE PAPERS, SLUT HAD DEPRESSION, TREATED JOHN LIKE THE BUTLER YET THE WIMP HUSBAND STILLCARRIED A TORCH FOR THE GANGBANGING QUEEN....FUCKING PATHETIC STORY WITH THE WEAK WIMP HUSBAND THINKING WITH HIS DICK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WIMP JOHN SPANKING THE SLUT....UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE....

CLUELESS WIMP HUSBAND

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

regardless of the criticism a very entertaining story and now there's blood!

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

I liked it,

I really wished all the disrespect towards John wasn't there, yet instead her showing her love for him. And Doug, mentioning her great acting abilities or something.

And although the spanking, really got me going. It didn't feel right to me, at that point.

However, I really enjoy your stories. They don't need to be perfect, or even 100% believable. They invoke feelings and desires within me. And to me anyway, that's what it is about.

I noticed that most of the hate comments on here come from people that haven't written shit. So you all can just "suck it!"

Thank you, saddletramp1956

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Reconciliation makes no sense.

When the trust is gone, there's no point, and no sane guy would trust a wife after all that has happened, not to mention she showed no trust or faith in her husband when she didn't immediately tell him about the blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Better served to leave your Qanon bs at home when you write. Dumb story. Dumb ending. Your usual crap

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - ONCE&DONE - chuck her to the curb - bring in the NEXT potential lover candidate.

There is always someone out there with a better sense of ethical behavior, a conscience, who could be loyal and trustworthy - without stabbing you in the back.

She had sex over a prolonged period of time with multiple assholes - I would not fuck, or even kiss the potentially diseased bitch ever again. It takes at least 6 months for AIDS to show up.

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

I usually like all of this author's work. But this chapter 2 to the story just doesn't fit; doesn't make sense. After the 'marriage funeral' she signs the divorce agreement, she moves into the apartment over the garage and goes into depression...spending hours at the marriage grave site crying & babble to herself. Then, in chapter 2, she shows up on the cruise ship, suddenly mentally healthy & with a box of condoms???? (Condoms? she wasn't using condoms when she was screwing other men for over a year b/c that doesn't match up with her showing her husband almost immediately the report that she has no STD's when they met on cruise?) Nothing she did in chapter 1 is her fault! She was drugged so it's not her fault (but then as the elicit sex & different men increases she admits she kinda liked but not all of her, what?; her blackmailer could ruin her husband's business, so she has to fuck who he says (how with the FBI in from almost the beginning could have stopped that); then the FBI tells her to keep fucking anyone or multiple men at a time that are sent her way and she says Ok & goes at it hard for well over a year? Seriously? And of course, b/c she was being blackmailed she had to talk & perform like she was really. enjoying the sex, right! She treats her husband like crap for months & months b/c the people blackmailing her told her to do so. So, she just had to do it? Not only does this couple live in a 'no-fault' divorce state...he is married to a 'no-fault' cheating wife who screwed dozens of men over a year, kinda enjoyed doing it behind his wimpy husband's back but none of that is her fault. The only way this story works is that she is one of those people (and there are some) who throughout their life do nothing wrong or the more common case, nothing they do wrong is her fault. I have a feeling over their 24 years of marriage nothing she did personally or in her marriage was her fault. Particularly, if she got caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking wimp! You wrote the perfect cuck. I would have expected it from Matt Moreau o George Anderson, two well-known cuck apologist, but not from you. It's disappointing of the easy way you left her off the hook. Your explanation of her behavior truly suck. Any man who buys that is nothing but a wimp.

As a good politician she lied her way back into the cuck's heart without any consequences but losing her career (which she was going to lose anyway). I would give it negative stars if I could

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

I would say please don’t feed the trolls. Hard to do when you write clear, entertaining, and real stories. Please carry on

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Sorry but there's no coming back after what she did under any circumstances unless she had a gun pointed to her head which was not the case.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I've read this a few times and still don't buy the BS about her being a whore for the FBI, and in addition, he allowing her to be with him for two months on the cruise after she pulled the shit that she did. Too easy and simplistic. This chapter seems too implausible and totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on Saddletramp this is No where near your Best .

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I don't like green eggs and ham and I don't like any of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another ode to merry cuckoldry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't post a cuckold story as a Revenge story bro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your worst story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

worst ever story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The poor husband had almost every male in the story be in control of his wife over himself. From her lovers to the FBI - and he still gives her a second chance all the while listening to all the other males tell him what he should do.

I very good cuck/wimp story. I hate those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little too long

xtc5xtc5almost 2 years ago

Love the story, but with she had done and especially the things he heard her say he jumped back with her to easy for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really liked part 1. Hated part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

way too over the top. The funeral and then the RAAC???? And then the idiotic comment from the FBI: "You should know there were some who considered charging you with obstruction of justice, by the way."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seeing as I hate all Politicians this was a good read for Me . I can believe that stuff like this has happened . I am pretty sure I would have taken her back but Trust is hard to get back . Does anyone trust the FBI ?

Sexfuck1Sexfuck1over 1 year ago

I wouldn’t trust the f b I as crossing guards. The top level are corrupted to the core.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I quit reading. Either quit or throw up. Love always used. Impossible to love someone and treat them like that!!

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

You crashed and burned when he opened the door to see his soon to be ex wife. Too bad. At least I hope you enjoyed writing this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ST, this is the only story of yours dinged..

Having Show up in his Casino? Really?

How did she know he was sailing that day? How did she know where he was at all? He's really going to let her move in for 20ü days? She's the queen of DC whoredom and now does a 180?

I know it's your World but THIS story, great through chapter one by the way, crashed and burned. YOU are a wonderful writer and this story was Benrath you.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well that’s an ending, nice story, nice character set as well.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Chapter one was doing so well but once the manipulation started in this one he didn’t stand a chance. Because there was so much angry determination in the first part, the turnaround here was too quick and easy.

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

Couldn't make it through the first page of this one, as soon as the cheating whore gets into his room in the cruise ship. A 1 star from me for this RAAC bullshit. Guess I'll look at some of you other stories and series, because you just ruined this series for me.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Love a good reconciliation, thanks; well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave this one 4 Stars . Shine the light on the Politicians and watch them run like the wind . I bet that Cramer gets away almost Scott free . Look at our Presidents as they Pardon rich people .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While I prefer a good BTB story, I can sometimes admit to liking a decent RAAC story as well. And this one is quite good. My only problem is the same I have with many of your stories. Why Do you feel the need to include smoking in your stories? It's an extremely disgusting habit and more and more people are giving it up. The smell is nasty and kissing a smoker is even worse. Do everyone a favor and stop including it in your stories. And while you're at it, cut back on the alcohol as well. Not everyone drinks. 4*

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

First Part was absolutely brilliant, but like scruff already pointed out, MCs change was way too abrupt. At other places you managed to convey something like this a lot better, so take more r time with important Things like that, another page doesn't disqualify a good story, as you well know. 4* here

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Nope, she trusted the FBI more than her husband and fucked way too many other people for it all to have been coercion. Dump the slut. This one is not like you Saddletramp!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The minute John said he would give April another chance that stopped any farther reading... you can make all the excuses you want for her but she was just another lying politician and I would not believe a word she said... everything she said to Doug the night at the speech sounded far to real and she actually thought of her husband as a wimp... she was and is beyond despicable and John is truly a wimp and cuck for taking her back.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Damn she was right about John all along.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Your the SaddleTramp, the BEST! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a great piece of writing, & I'm only halfway through. I'm generally not a long-story reader for this type of story on Lit.com, but have to say this has everything: surprise, action, suspense, betrayal (no matter how extreme or the cause- maybe I should put parentheses around the word), & excellent writing. Commenters stated that they can't see the wife being given a 2nd chance, that she trusted the FBI more than her husband.

-- While I understand that, I also have to go with that she's fearing his & her own life, while helping put away those political scumbags. At least, that's what the story indicates thus far. There's nothing to suggest she's lying- yet, even tho her actions at the fundraising speech leads one to question. Perhaps she is still in cahoots with some of the remaining power pols, perhaps she IS being convincing per the FBI instructions. I'd think chptr 3 will give some insights.

-- For the 1st 2 parts: 5 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice cliff hanger. Like the way you managed to rile all the BTB and myso's with the she was blackmailed and working for the FBI plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wimp

sf4951sf49518 months ago

i hunger for your future writings

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is not a SaddleTramp story, I don’t care what the name is at the end. Really, second chapter of four and they’re reconciling? Puh-leese!! That’s no SaddleTramp story. I’m done with this one.

2 stars.

chasbo38chasbo386 months ago

Sorry but this was preposterous. She admits to acting like a whore and even enjoying the sex with multiple different men. She knew that it would end with a mass arrest and become public knowledge. How did she expect to explain this to her husband ? Witness protection would have been a believable the alternative. This entire plot was to contrived. The explanation that she treated him like crap for a year so he would not suspect anything is even further beyond belief. I will not bother to react the rest of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The really sad part about this is that April was the real victim here. Those bastards drugged and used her, then blackmailed her - with life-threatening consequences for her husband, which she knows they follow through on - ultimately leaving her in a no-win situation. Her husband was just collateral damage of the real ones that ruined their marriage. And I'm sure this sort of thing goes on in the real world all the time. Pretty fucked up when you think about it.

He was able to understand this and forgive her. They were married for 25 years and it's hard to throw away a lifetime of memories and good times, especially given the circumstances. It's easy to yell, "cheating whore, BTB!" Trust me as normally I'm the one waving the torch leading the crowd in that regard. But this story has shown me that sometimes someone betrays the one they love not through choice, but rather because they want to protect them.

Ask yourself: if you were in her position, what would you have done? Now I would argue that she shouldn't have bloody accepted that drink in the first place - that's a rule everyone should have: never accept drinks you don't see prepared yourself. But even after she woke up that first time after being drugged, she should have resigned instead of letting them use her and be a whore to bring down the corruption (that bit is admittedly a little more difficult to believe but it works for the story so I'll let it go). Alas, hindsight is 20/20. Without actually being in the husband's position and sharing a lifetime with someone, it's impossible to say with certainty what I would have done. Chances are I would have forgiven her actions given the circumstances, especially considering the alternative is depressing. Is it ideal? No, of course not, but life is never perfect. Sometimes you get fucked and you have to make the best of it. I think they're making the best of it.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

DONT KNOW TRAMP ABOUT THIS NO WAY CAN A REAL MAN TAKE BACK A WIFE THAT FUCKED THAT MANY GUYS

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ooh boy has this ever generated a whole stream of comments. My thoughts are as follows: she was drugged and blackmailed into doing these things so by definition was raped as she didn't do them of her own free will. She contacted the authorities who told her to keep husband in the dark plus appear to "enjoy" things to allow her to identify as many perps as possible. It's not nice or good but it's often how it has to be. Therefore she not a cheating wife so should be looked at for how she is. If her husband can get over what happened and she can then its appropriate to reconcile. BardnotBard

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES