All Comments on 'Ashes to Ashes Ch. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lots of questions answered

Look forward to the 3rd part. You know the trolls will be pissed. Screw 'em.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Interesting

Holy cliffhangers, ST1956! Way to end this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical Saddletramp

Written in 2 hours, rushed to submit and all the mistakes you'd expect to see from that. Not a bad idea, but the writing and thought process sucks. 3 stars, and that's generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You never even gave me a chance to explain myself. I still love you and I miss you so much." John had to admit to himself that he never did give her a chance to explain and the truth was that he missed her as well

You misspelled

John had to admit to himself that he was a spinelss cuck

I stopped reading at that point right there

To be continued...

To be ignored more like

You want to write about cucks feel free, you want to bait and switch I will bookmark the story and come back once a week to down vote it

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
Ouch

Hope he makes it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave up

As soon as she stepped into his room and he said he would give her two months i gave up on this story. Her actions are beyond forgiveness and i feel this will go all crazy with fbi and cia shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BS

of the first order!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not bad

just disappointing as a follow up to part 1. it seemed rather rushed and reconciliation seemed unearned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Redundant chapter

and even more needless a third.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I can't read this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
F B I

Fools

Blithering

Idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

What an unrealistic ending

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"But you should know that there were some extenuating circumstances behind all this. She still loves you, you know." - No, don't go there! Don't make her the victim, the martyr who gives up all her claims to the marital assets. BTW, how will she pay him rent if she's not working?

And, once again, I don't buy that she was "coerced into having sex with multiple men." All they have is tape of her doing a strip tease and a naked lap dance. Before doing ANYTHING worse than that, she should have told them to go ahead and use the tape! She shouldn't even have repeated her actions, because multiple tapes would have made her look even worse if released.

No fucking way! I'm bailing for now, maybe comeback, but bringing April back? No fucking way! Since when do cruise ships DELIBERATELY book a second person into a private cabin? An didn't April recover from her depression awfully fast?

I may come back, but you have a hard row to hoe here, since you're obviously intending for them to reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One Star is what Alienation of Affection will get you!

You just don't listen, Alienation of Affection doesn't even get a court date in at least 41 of the 50 states, it's not something you can sue for as it's not on the books. I'll keep on giving one star for stupidity to future A of A mentions. You were doing fine until you had to trot out that dead horse.

When will you idiots learn?

R.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
A nice story...

...by a great story teller! More! Please!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Such a promising start and it turns into an unbelievable RAAC.

It's impossible to feel any sympathy for April after she treated her husband with contempt and enjoyed getting fucked senseless by multiple guys for a year.

The fact that her husband was able to take down all the assholes that were fucking his wife proves that April and the FBI agent were full of shit. John ruined them all without the Senator being able to do anything to stop him. John and April got shot at the end, but that was AFTER his wife supposedly "kept him out of danger" for a year by becoming a hooker.

I just don't believe he'd still have any feelings left for his wife after watching her getting gang banged, knowing that had been going on for a year. Listening to her trash talk him to her lover would have killed off any last feelings he had for the bitch, especially after the shitty attitude she'd displayed towards him at home.

At the very least, John should have gone through with the divorce and got 100% of the assets. April was a 47 year-old worn out old whore... and he was an extremely wealthy, handsome guy who was still young enough to enjoy himself. He didn't even try to replace her! He could have spent the rest of his life bedding women half his age... until he found a gorgeous trophy wife to enjoy his retirement with.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 4 years ago
No

Too bizarre for even this fantasy site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From

What I read about American politics your story has certainly a ring of truth about it

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Can’t rate it

Since I couldn’t finish page 1. Maybe I’ll try again later

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh...

You went full RAAC, god fucking dammit. The world itself had to bend over backwards, but by god, the poor whore who shat on her husband in every way known to man was the victim in the end! How DARE he not lick her cum-filled pussy clean every night after she gets gangbanged by hobos? The nerve!

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 4 years ago
dam

I hope you keep this one up

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Meh

The over-the-top thriller going on is actually entertaining to a degree, but the quick comeback for her seems wrong. Not sure I would be able to get over it quickly. I get that it was 200 days, but the reconciliation happened within a few days, and the rest of the cruise after the FBI stop was spent having sex. I guess pussy power still wins. Eh, I will probably keep reading them, as I do enjoy the very movie-like plot going on. No rating, just not sure what to give it...

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
Good story so far

You know the Clintons are looking for you. Just say you know nothing. Lol

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Truly Bad

"And for those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen."

Whenever an author has a disclaimer like this it's an attempt to forestall legitimate criticism of poorly constructed stories populated by illogical characters that are closer to caricatures than real people.

Like many (most?) of this authors stories, this stretches credulity past the point of elasticity. A willing suspension of disbelief is a gift from the reader to the author and that gift shouldn't be abused.

Lit seems to have had a recent dearth of any sort of middle ground where reasonable reconciliation is achieved or where BTB doesn't turn into some bizarre violent snuff story.

Can we get back to well told stories populated by realistic characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so is there an ending i hope the shooter gets caught in a gunfight and dies and they both live to have her have their baby and have a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice one

I’m sure you saw the RAAC comments, hope you ignore the pussies who post them

waifwaifover 4 years ago
Say What????

"You hurt me worse than you could ever know."

"I know," she said.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 4 years ago
What a let down

I'm taking a long sabbatical from this site. Why is it that one category on this site makes good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I gave up counting all the stupid things in this story but was pretty much done when the wife showed up in his room. The rest is all ret con changing the context of the first part and downgrades it. The worst was ‘Robert’ (basically Jason’s bourne in this story) couldn’t exact his revenge because of CRUISE LINE SECURITY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

yes part 3 and i bet it is not their blood

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago
My comment would have been" The Rest of the Story?"

Loved it and looking forward to the rest.

Thank you for sharing your effort to create this amazing story.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 4 years ago
Fuck me running !

Chapter 1 was a BTB classic, now completely ruined by chapter 2. Even if she dies in chapter 3 there's no redeeming this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Screw the trolls

I liked it. Good story. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
180

Thought we had a straight up cheating bitch story with a satisfying BTB at the end. But no, nothing in a ST1950 can be that simple. Now we find the cheating wife was working as an FBI informant , all along , helping bring down a corrupt US Senator. She got a little carried away with the sex, but what the he'll do you expect from a hot middle aged woman? Now we get a reconciliation, she appears to be pregnant, and the Clintons have apparently had them shot as they leave the boat. Where to now ST? Can't wait for more of this entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was horrible

He goes to all the trouble of burying his marriage and she somehow finds out about this cruise and just shows up? To make matters worse she doesn't get an attorney and doesn't take anything in the divorce agreement? Come on man! That's just stupid. How does she plan to support herself in her old age if she doesn't get half their assets in the divorce? Even a deaf, dumb and blind woman takes her well earned half. That part simply ruined any chance the story had of being a decent read. Her not accepting anything and then magically showing up for the cruise was just over-the-top stupid writing. Both improbable and unbelievable. Badly done.

1 star

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
so now a new type of excuse for cheating

a FBI trained slut. My only question is when did this coaching her and take place. she was fucking at least 5 men and was senator, a wife and mother. When did she have time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

Too silly to finish. They're both shot at the end? Good. The first story was over-the-top and should have ended there. This RAAC is just plain stupid:

I became Xaviera Hollander to hide the fact that I was drugged into doing a simple strip tease.

I treated you like a dog turd for over a year because my love for you is so overwhelmingly strong.

I screwed every swingin' dick in DC because I didn't want you think I'd ever cheat on you.

I hurt you so you wouldn't know that what I was doing might hurt you.

I was actually making a sacrifice, honey. I sacrificed myself and suffered through fun sex with all kinds of men, all the time, just to remove bad people from Congress. Oh, yeah, also for world peace.

All those texts, phone calls, and videos of me talking trash about you? I was playing a part, they were all lies. I love you with all my heart, so don't believe what you saw and what you heard. I was lying, baby. Believe me, I lie ALL THE TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What was the point?

What was the point of everything he did in ch. 01 if he was only going to forgive and reconcile, I hope they both die.

AileyInnAileyInnover 4 years ago
Was all ready to blast 26thNC...

But we agree... Great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Lost interest when it veered into MM territory. 4 pages of a cuck's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
John, Look Out!!

I think she's going to turn on him,,... she still works for the deep state and loves the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

BeBop3 nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

Couldnt even make it through the damn story. Wimp to a T. You cant make the betrayal so big like you did and expect a man get back together with her. Come on man. The second he walked in that room I knew you were making it a reconcile story. Sad. Your stories have been getting worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phhhttt!

What a fucked up way to end this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

At least the last paragraph saved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

Chapter 1 drew one in and Chapter 2, makes one leave. Simple as that. Two minutes after she walks into his room he's ready to give her two months to make her case, after all that BTB in chapter one. Give me a break. Sorry had to downgrade this chapter.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Just silly

Fbi had a congresswoman having sex to bring down a senator they already had proof was corrupt?

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
What I think...

What I think: This should have ended in part 1...From now on each part and events will be difficult to be believables...Let's us see what next part will bring...2* for this part

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
owell

i dont mind a RAAC if its done right this one wasnt to my liking way too fast way too forced. the first ch was a good stand alone story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crazy.

You want some crazy? Read this story. ***** for pushing the limit's of rational thought.

AethurAethurover 4 years ago
Sigh...

In a matter of a few paragraphs, the MC does a near-complete 180. The crazy premise of the first chapter is completely undone. The wife was an undercover whore? And they wanted to charge the MC for filing for divorce?

I enjoyed the first chapter, but you completely lost me with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree....

Forget the trolls, life is more like this than most of the btb tripe we usually see. Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You ruined the storyline

The first part was a great read and very creative, I gave it 5*. This was a waste of a creative setup. For a man that was so angry at his cheating wife to hold a funeral for their marriage and go after her career there is no way he would have shared a world cruise with the slut. The change in her character was also weak, going from being willing to pay rent to live in the apt over the garage to crashing his trip and forcing her way into his room and claiming it was all working for the government, completely unbelievable. I stopped reading at that point and gave this part of the story 1*.

This was such a terrible way to end the story I am thinking about voting the first part a 1* just to bring my vote for in down to an average of 3*

I hope your next story is a bit more realistic and the characters stay true to themselves from part one to part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
had to...

give a 5 to counter by Anonymous 09/30/19 - I really loathe bullies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
worst 2nd chapter ever...

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry...

I can't stomach it enough to make it through the first page...

bhill8671bhill8671over 4 years ago
The heck with

the trolls! Anybody who does not have the intestinal fortitude to put their name down should not be taken seriously! I want to know what happens next please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hate when cheating wives say...

“...Maybe if he had been this assertive and confident a year or so ago, none of this would have happened...”

Bullshit. Why do they always justify their lying cheating ways by blaming the husband good behavior?!?!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
Couple of comments...

First, no multi-millionaire CEO drinks Jack Daniels. It's rot gut.

Second, sexual affairs don't much matter in politics anymore. Affairs can even be resume enhancers.

Third, reference to President Clinton and what he did with his cigars reminds me of a story I once heard. How does Bill know when Hillary is angry with him?

His cigars taste like shit.

Nice work ST.

Ironman52Ironman52over 4 years ago
Timely story

Yep, timely story, I liked the twists. I was hoping for an HEA ending. I can only hope at this point. 5*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
Full Scores!

So you can't please all the people all of the time; this story will please some of the people all of the time. Thanks. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 1 was pretty solid

But this just gets dumber and dumber as it continues. Had great potential but it is slipping away fast. Probably will skip the remainder but thanks for the story.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 4 years ago
Right-Wing Drivel

This reeks of right-wing "deep state" paranoia and falsity. Utter bilge. Unbelievable on every level-political, emotional, continuity, characters...all of it. A nasty bit of work.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Doesnt work for me

What a disappointing continuation. Reads like oulp fiction. q and Todd do these type stories well, you have some ground to travel to get there. I mean the kids might be in jeopardy and they continue the cruise? Wow

Zephyr33Zephyr33over 4 years ago
out o the loop

what does raac mean? see it in a few comments

TCctTCctover 4 years ago
I don't understand the RAAC

Why? Why would you reconcile these two? I honestly don't understand why you would choose to write a reconciliation. After the first installment I hated the wife and respected the husband. Now I hate them both. Generally I like your made up world but the way you wrote the wife in BOTH installments doesn't lead the story to reconciliation...a bullet to her head yes but renewed vows? No way. Sorry, this one just upset me. Please have the third installment having the husband wake up from the nightmare of the second one. Then I can forget this tragic turn.

RougeHunterRougeHunterover 4 years ago
RAAC

Reconciliation At Any/all Cost

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're really getting hammered on this chapter.

And rightfully so. To many things just don't make good common sense. After being shit on for a year, he's now ready to forgive in a couple of minutes. What the fuck author? The turn around after all the trouble he went to bury the marriage is hard to swallow. There were many good valid points made here, maybe you should read the comments more often author. (signed ML)

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Interesting continuation

Not being a charter member of the BTB club, I have no problem with realistic reconciliation, provided it is realistic and positively contributes to the story.

Yep, the elastic of believability was stretched a bit in this chapter but what’s the difference between it being stretched in a LW story or a SciFi? It is but a vehicle to help tell a story.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69over 4 years ago
Way to flip the story on its head.

From a btb to an raac in one paragraph. I realize a lot of this is written for effect Probably to produce the Wailing and gnashing of teeth that you'll be receiving in the comment and not that I'm against an raac. But for her to just show up in the cabin. Unannounced. And then all sudden everything's cool with exceptionally little trepidation on the husband's part, is not in keeping with the character of the husband. In that aspect I'm truly disappointed with the story. The true challenge here would have been to write it in such a way that everybody rooted for the raac

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 4 years ago
I LOVE IT WHEN THE BTB GET PISSED OFF

Most if them must have lost some lousy divorce case and want revenge by making everyone else miserable

Great Job!

magma60magma60over 4 years ago
Sorry it doesn't work for me.

This should have been a one part story. Communication in the beginning would have made it more believable. Now it is just slowly moving on with the wife coming back and the husband accepting her too easily.

FD45FD45over 4 years ago
A small thing

The cruise went from NYC to LA..back East again...all the way around the world...just to hit SA a third time on the way to NYC again?

It is all a conspiracy of the various SA Chambers of Commerce

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very disappointing considering the other stories you wrote are good.

Not up to your usual standards. Very meh. 2.5*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Good story, minus two serious flaws. The remarriage to such a disrespectful person, and them not having a guy like the people from the shack guarding them. They have lots of money, duh.

To be fair, you're a good yarn spinner. Thanks.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
FD42...

I had the same concern so I looked it up and on a cruse for 180 days that is almost the route, go figure. For that ST I give you cudo's.

darklogicdarklogicover 4 years ago
I couldn't get past the first page

This is too cliche to even read. The number of excuses for bad behavior are stacked so high that they blot out the sun. No one is responsible for anything they do. Maybe it got better after I stopped reading, but I sincerely doubt it.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 4 years ago
Why did he reconcile?

This was noted in the comments before and I know it was just one line but, for me, it set the whole tone as to why I believe the wife is simply an opportunistic whore and this chapter has me so very disappointed in the husband taking her back.

When she said or thought that “if only her husband would have acted more manly before [maybe] none of this would have ever happened” is just brutal and goes deep the the core of her character.

First it means that her being drugged or blackmailed never really mattered. And that instead she happily fucked around on her husband simply because she felt he wasn’t man enough for her standards and she deserved better.

Second like the previous commenter stated, it shows that even now when she should be accepting the blame and seeking true forgiveness, that instead she honestly believes deep down inside, that all of this is truly her husband’s fault, and not her’s.

Third the whole FBI concept presented in this chapter lends additional credence to her having to patriotically continue whoring herself out “for God, county, and family”. And it was only when she saw hubby was getting close to the edge that she is forced to just beg out from the party life for a while, and go back home and pacify the old ball and chain.

Why would any man want that person back in their life in any capacity, let alone back into their heart, mind, body and soul as their wife?

Lastly why did he take her back again? No counseling occurred, no deep moments were shared, no special understandings, no nothing, just a bit of sex over a few days on a boat, then BLAM...remarried. Was that truly it? Did he take her back simply because she learned to fuck so well, that she pacified him by selling him on the thought that he now gets to enjoy the rewards of everyone else training her up?

Kinda weak. 3 stars. Hoping for a better ending.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: why did he reconcile

Yeah, I noticed that line too. She claims to have been blackmailed into becoming a whore, so why would it matter if her husband had been more domineering before her year of debauchery?

Plus April admitted to enjoying it. If she actually loved her husband, being raped by multiple men for a year would be torture!

Add in the disrespect and the wife is obviously an unrepentant slut. It's extremely disappointing that the husband fell for her bullshit. Hopefully she dies after the shooting at the start of chapter 3... it's the only way to save the husband from his own stupidity in taking the whore back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That second April said: tadah! I am here!

we still have two months until the divorce goes through, the whole semi solemn set up burst into a mediocre comedy that wasn't very funny. All the sex and then there's more sex, as April winks: even if you won't want me, after 2 months of fucking me silly on this cruise, I guess we could still be, y'know?, friends with benefit, right?

WTF why killed your own story like that, with such throw-away lines?

If you're going to do a mindless stupid comedy like that, with your characters, how about having her say: I am here as your slave. Treat me in anyway you want. Abuse me, rape me, love me, be indifference. The only thing I ask is that you don't kick me out and off the cruise ship. Further, after the divorce goes through and we both will let it go through, I will continue to be more or less slave to you... both to atone for my horrific crimes against you, our marriage, and our children... as well as to earn, hopefully, a true second chance. Again, I am willing to wake up every day tending to your needs and desires. If you want nothing but quietness and/or indifference, I will accommodate that, too... so long as you don't take a restraining order against me, so I could be next to you and our children...

Not one word of complain from me, regardless what you decide to do to me. Dawn to dusk, I will gladly tolerate anything you or the children ask or demand. I shall continue to do that for the next 5 years... to show you how serious I am, how serious my crime against our family was... it is a sentence I will gladly endure... 5 straight years... in the hope of true redemption, true forgiveness...

After the 5 years have come and gone, and you feel you could never love me again, as before, you could simply say the word and I shall disappear from your life and the lives of our children, for an eternity... I want to make sure you understand that I am willing to suffer for my consequences, for five years, and, then, if you want, for an eternity... so you know I don't say "I am so very sorry" for nothing....

Why not some mindless bullshit like that?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good psychological thriller

More, more, more. What's interesting is most don't take into account the mental gymnastics deep cover ops cost the operators, this is pretty close to what happens to them. Keep going 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mood is lost now. I was eagerly waiting for this

I didnt mind the twist but the way & so fast it happens it losses it grip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

Reconciliation is sometimes warranted but after a year of her whoring around this was way over the top. Just leave the boat before it sails and leave her onboard. Tell the kids to stay out of his life and don't try that crap again. Then find as many willing women that he can to spend a year fucking across America.

This started out as a refreshing change of pace on a loving wife story but ended up as a typical RAAC story where the pussy husband folds and gives her everything she wants.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
THE MEDIA MAINTAINS A LONG LIST AND FILES FOR THE "NEWS"

and keeps it in the files forever, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A cuckold story nothing more!!

The reconciliation is unbelievable other he is a real cuckold! After one year of the ugliest betrayal he took her back??!! Ha ha ha!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is hilairous

Pal, leave your MAGAt conspiracies in your head. Actually written down they look more ignorant than being spoken out loud.

This garbage should have been taken down for slandering again that young man that was murdered in 2016.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unreal!!

Couldn't get past the first half page. Has he forgotten that she fed him Simpson's creampie several times? And now we have the FBI involved too?!!! Too much,am done with this offering. A potentially good story, turned into a fairy tale. 1 star.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
too much

just too much...lol

not gonna read this stuff anymore, 'case not believable at all

1starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was just over the top crap

Sorry but what she did was too much! And for him to take her back pretty much straight away after he sees her for the first time was just bullshit. Couldn't finish this chapter and wont be finishing this story.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
To all those who howl with wolves

Astonishing all these hypocrites who are ready to lynch the adulterous woman, and who compulsively read erotic stories, probably to console them for having been abandoned by their wives. They certainly had good reasons.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 4 years ago

Pathetic is not strong enough. The first part was decent but this fairy tale 2nd chapter has me confused a bit. Is it more laughable than a sadly conceived fairy tale? I'll never know as unfortunately there's a 3rd chapter and I'm not going to waste another minute on this conspiracy theory wet dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Utter shit and a waste

Despite NUMEROUS comments stating that chapter one was an excellent done and dusted deal, this crap comes out, followed by teo more chapters.

Author ruined this story, and I won't bother with other chapters. Usua2good writing, but this chapter onwards is unnecessary, a waste, and utter shit. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Typical Swamp Dwellers

What can we expect from Washington or the Federal Government? The swamp monsters are worse than Corona Virus. Our government about as responsible as a bum sleeping on the sidewalk in the big city. Welcome to the United States. The only thing we are united with is government's unit up our bums.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some of the facts were somewhat far fetched

The FBI have had most of their undercovers involving civilians a lot of them have been shot or killed off for real because they're not trained in police matters. Having wires and camera's installed in living quarters will not protect informants from harm as it takes too long to act or get into position if something went bad and having an enforcer who's always there, he could terminated April before the FBI could break the door down.

The other point is in order to charge John with obstruction of justice and imprison him, would not hold up because he was not informed about the operation and even if he was, he only filed for divorce after he found out about her infidelity and being ignorant of the FBI involvement they could not charge him.

I would say get all your ducks in a row before writing a story and make sure that it is somewhat believable, even if it is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pure and unadultered unbeliebale piece of smelly shit

Only for faggots and cuckolds who enjoy being humilliated.

If you are a real man and read so far. Stop now.

If you are like timriv, keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What Crap!

In the first chapter, she has no qualms disrespecting her husband and even confirms that she had converted to Jenkins (and his cronies')' view of her husband as a clueless wimp,not worth bothering about! She had no problems cheating with the asswipe Doug Simpson and consider her behaviour at the fund raiser, towards her husband.

Now all of a sudden she is working with the FBI!! And from the very beginning!

Total and utter CRAP.

Not worth reading and fortunately one doesn't have to continue.1*.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 4 years ago
Really?

"Maybe if he had been this assertive and confident a year or so ago, none of this would have happened."

Are you serious? I was starting to come around to her version of things, but that puts him at the blame for what was supposedly her being drugged, raped, and blackmailed...

gfrhgfrhalmost 4 years ago
I stopped....

I stopped reading when the MC made the 2 month deal with the whore. In my opinion, only a cuck would forgive the slut blackmail or not.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Flawed

How did Agent Williams know the cruise called at Los Angeles and why would John bother to take the photos and video on a world cruise instead of leaving them in a bank or with his lawyer.?

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
God

I hate it when authors make their husbands into one of those clueless reddit simps.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES