Ashes to Ashes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's good to see you, Sheree," he said. April looked up and seemed surprised as well. Sheree held out her hand.

"It's actually Cheryl," she said. "Special Agent Cheryl Masters, FBI." She opened her jacket so they could see her badge. "And I want you both to know it's been a pleasure meeting both of you. I hope everything goes well for you."

"Would you really have screwed my husband that night in the club?" April asked. Cheryl smiled.

"In a New York minute," she said. "And I meant what I said. You'd better take good care of that man."

"I intend to," April said. The two women hugged each other for a few moments.

After saying their goodbyes, John and April walked down to the pier. As John stepped off the gangplank, a series of shots rang out and both he and April fell to the ground, their blood pooling on the concrete.

...

To be continued...