All Comments on 'Ashes to Ashes Ch. 03'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this story gets dumber at the end

you killed him and i'm know better than him.man kill your baby and shot you and hubbyget real.

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Still not finished???

Wow! What more?? Let it be, they're happy and together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

make the next chapter the end of this

bhill8671bhill8671over 4 years ago
Well done

Another first rate job.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

She told him she enjoyed being a whore... and he saw hours worth of video of her in action! How could he forgive her after all the cheating and disrespect?

The first chapter was excellent, but the second and third were terrible!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Great

Never mess with an angry woman!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 4 years ago
What?

This was the dream right?

This can’t be a serious chapter about real events regarding these characters because it’s too...cute and kinda silly. All pretty little pink bow stuff.

From the first chapter we know these characters are more...gritty, honest (yes they lied and cheated but they were true to the strong multi-dimensional personas you created), and focused in their actions.

But now we are supposed to believe that...

A hitman of such incredible talent will intentionally miss so he can cause more psychological damage later...nope that doesn’t exist. Let alone him becoming a rapist who thinks it’s a good idea to stick his dick in his victims tooth filled mouth. Douchebags like that would never live to get to the level bad guy mastery he is touted to have achieved.

Or how about a woman who as a innocent child is taught how to use a gun, but luckily her daddy was killed by one so now she’s a pacifist, and miraculously when a situation some how arises where she aggressively defends her family with one and yet still feels shame about her actions. You gotta admit that’s kinda cute and soft bunny nice stuff, until you remember this is a power hungry woman, who fucked around on her husband because she felt he was too weak. A woman who became a paid whore for God and country. A woman who’s professional and political aspirations, not to mention libido, are unrivaled. Nope not buying it.

And of course the husband who goes through all of this, gun shot wounds and all, and still stays with that kind of wife. Doesn’t exist...even in erotic fiction.

Besides, It’s was too short to actually be what really happens.

Doesn’t it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

She is a really stupid cunt. After everything and didn't want to buy a gun. S T U P I D!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I liked how she dealt with Robert. Too bad she didn't do that in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can not score it until

The serial endings are over

Dc5655Dc5655over 4 years ago
She’s still cheating?

Is she still cheating?

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
But wait, there's more...

I have actually enjoyed this series, despite the all-too-familiar tropes of assassins, govt corruption and intrigue to rival James Bond.

Given the storyline, as far fetched as it is, I still even accept the reconciliation.

Thanks for the fantasy journey, all the bad guys got it good, just as they should.

Lol.

I will read the next part, though it all seems pretty well tied up... what is there to add?

looking4itlooking4itover 4 years ago

Ending of Ashes to Ashes, Ch. 02:

To be continued...

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still a great story!

Great ending

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Ugh...........

I was really hoping this was the "Nail in the Coffin" of this horrid story. Are you on heavy medication when you write this? Compared to some of your other stuff, this story series is awful.

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Good ending, right?

I think this would have been a good stopping point for this story. Not going to bad mouth ST for the "to be continued..." but really not too sure where this can go from here. I hung on for the ride and felt this was a fitting end to the story. I know their lives will continue, but think any new adventure would have been a new tale. Oh well, this is ST's story so it will be told as he sees it. We can choose to read it or not, it's all still free :)

Thanks for sharing,

RNebular

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Absurd

Written by a teenage boy??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And we continue?

From a great place to end a story to what? Is this a story that never ends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FBI Protection

Sad they in real life do seem to favor politicians over citizens. Maybe if they spent more time investigating real criminals and less framing politicos from the opposite party they could regain their reputation. I bet they are protecting Schiff and the Whistle blower better than people just like this. People used to not ever try to make them look inept. What is the world comming to? They are not as inept as this story tries to paint them. Pray that they return to equal justice for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plotting Failure

While the first installment had an interesting angle (the funeral), the rest of the plot was just absurd, beginning with the non-credible explanation for the whore-wife's cheating. I understand that fiction takes liberties with reality, but the plot turn involving the "rationalization" of the wife's behavior was just stupid, and it rendered the rest ridiculous. Not worth the time....and I generally like this author.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
It's fiction, it's fantasy, I love it!

Damn. Good tale, good writing, good editing.

I felt you had reached a logical conclusion, "to be continued"?

I love the way you think and then weave it into an amazing unexpected ending. It could have and should have been strengthened, it was a bit rushed, but it t'll do just fine.

I can't wait for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
is that what you think of us, author?

that we're bitter lonely old men?

some of us are young, some of us are women, and a lot of us are happy.

maybe YOU don't understand this, and that's your failing as a writer to have the capacity to understand others when creating different characters. but the truth is, a lot of us are justice enthusiasts. some of us got cheated, yes. but some of are are cheaters. but what all us 'burn the bitch/bastard' crowds really enjoy...i think...is fairness.

cheating is something cruel on many levels. and it's impossible to make the cheater feel the same things. it really is. but you can sometimes come close. and that feeling of closure is nice. to know cruel and calloused people eventually get what's coming. or to put it better, to know that decent people get what's coming to them. i'm fine with cheaters never being married, and having fun being single. but vows, commitments, promises, and one sided ones....well that's just a hard reality.

sometimes that involves revenge sex and hall passes. sometimes it involves disappearing, as to say the cheater wasn't even worth their time. sometimes particularly cruel people deserve particularly cruel punishments. and everyone is different. but i don't think it makes us bitter and lonely. maybe at first? you'd be a fool to think 'true love' is really a thing. and you'd be silly to think people don't all have the capacity to be cheaters. that's not bitter, that's just a bitter pill you swallow when you grow up. it doesn't stop me from trusting partners, and it doesn't make me preach about the virtues of apathy. real love is better than some fairy tale...it's hard work....and it's precious because it can always fly away. the promises mean something because you renew them daily. maybe when you're a little emotional child, it really hurts that someone cheats and rocks your notions of true love.... but the real tragedy is how fleeting love has always been...and how many people take it for granted...both the calloused cheaters and the starry eyed victims.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Her blackmail was a BS excuse. You blew a good story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Chapter One

This REALLY should have ended with Ch. 1.

Chapter stories should continue the story, not change it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Should have ended with chapter 1. There are a lot of forced reconciliation stories on this site, but this one is so over the top it's not funny. Won't be reading any further.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good one

Much better than chapter two for me. She cut that boy and blew his head off too. That ended that pretty well. Good place to stop, but if you write more I'll read it. Love these saddletramp stories all day. As you cucky whiners like to say, "why read it if you know you won't like it?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How many more

How many more chapters are there going to be. I read the first 2 but had to go back to familiarize myself with the story. I read so many stories that if I have to wait so long in between they all run together. If I know how many I can wait till the last is posted so I can start back with #1 and read all in one setting. I prefer a very long story even if it has 20 chapters rather one that has 3 or more all broken up. I really like your stories but this all broken up is for shit.

LRB

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
The part that gets me is . . .

. . . why a professional hit man would come after them after his source of pay dried up. A real pro would simply move to New York or Philadelphia and find his particular professional position with some shady characters there. No way he risks all for no money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think you've drawn this out too far.

In the first place I don't believe her blackmail excuses. I think she got caught up in the Washington power complex. Secondly I don't think a Pro misses them. I think he kills them coming off the boat. Thirdly I don't think the security would have been so lax at the hospital given the severity of the situation. Too many holes in this messy story.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To karaoke a story

Just did not feel it was a good story. Characters and wife were not really believable. The plot felt childish.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Where is this going?

I can't see where you are taking this. Maybe a good thing? It seemed that the story finished here. Can't believe that after all they have gone through that she would risk her marriage again. Hope next chapter finishes the story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
5

Cut his dick off!!! Fantastic pain before terminating a forever threat.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
What More??

I thought that Robert promised to off his folks and the boy before going after April?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good, But

Why didn't John know about April's history with guns and her father's attack? After 25 years??

Ironman52Ironman52over 4 years ago
Maybe????

She is a practiced agent planted as a mole the husband is her long cover..

It leaves questions

What familiar dream?

April was too practiced in the way she killed Robert.

This series will be hard to sustain much longer.

I have enjoyed up until now. I hope you have not set yourself up for a dud....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This would make a great cartoon

You can call it, Aqua Queen Bumble Corps.

You can have that one for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

When is the next chapter? Is it written yet?

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
FICTION FICTION FICTION

I don't understand why so many readers can't get the fact that so many STORIES here are fiction. And read them as such.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Nice touch

Having her kill the guy was awesome

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Chap 1 - awesome

Chap 2 - okay

Chap 3 - ho hum

Chap 4 - ...

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
He's just a cuck

I am very disappointed that he forgave her for being a cheating,slut,whore!! She should never use the "I was drunk, or drugged" excuse. Fact is that she put herself in the situation to be used. And she enjoyed it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why You did not use John's skills in marshall arts

With John having marshal art training, why did you not use him to stop Robert at the hospital when he came into his room and threatened his family. Was it because you did not know that John could have killed Robert with just a quick palm punch to the tip of his nose which would have driven the nasal bone right into Roberts skull and killed him instantly. It seems to me you do not understand marshal art training as it is a very quick move that will definitely kill an attacker even a Pro such as CIA or NSA ex agent. All military men and Marshal art students are trained to kill if necessary.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
For all anonymous

"You know I never make decisions based on what other people think," John said.

No more extraordinary than other Saddletramp1956 stories.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Howcome

How come he for gave her for Jenkins and co because she was blackmailed,but what about her shagging Doug. Simpson at home?.How come that never got discussed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Liked the story. Don't care about the trolls who think that reconciliation stories are cuck stories. I like to read stories that have a happy ending. If I want to be miserable I just read or watch the news. There's enough misery there to satisfy.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareabout 3 years ago

To the commentor below - damn right. I'm so cynical, I've never even been married nor had a partner and these give me some hope.

Anonymous11 days ago

Liked the story. Don't care about the trolls who think that reconciliation stories are cuck stories. I like to read stories that have a happy ending. If I want to be miserable I just read or watch the news. There's enough misery there to satisfy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Then Luke Skywalker and Master Yodi convince the Jedi Council, both the Senate and Congress, along with the FBI to teach April the way of The Force. Yeah, that's the ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's banging half the swinging dicks in D.C. for a year, bareback, and somehow can't get pregnant, but a few rolls in the hay with the ultimate beta and suddenly she's knocked up 'at her age'? Plot holes like swiss cheese in this.

And of course, the cuck's father is a trained Seal... Pure comedy.

Then wifey, who like a total retard is suddenly opposed to a gun, even when her life, her husband's, their parents and their children's lives have all been threatened, becomes rambo-ette with a CIA/NSA spook. My god, you'll stop at nothing in this ludicrous RAAC from hell.

"Eat this, motherfucker," April hissed as she pulled the trigger.

Seconds later, she's no longer a badass and puking instead. Yeah, that seems so incredibly natural. Not.

Excuse for being anti-gun? Convenient 'father shot by accident' after a lifetime of gun training for her first, how convenient.

"Let's dig up that coffin on our 50th anniversary," she said.

Oops, that already happened, when he had the wedding rings shipped to the cruise shit so he could double down on being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WIMP JOHN AND SLUT APRIL .... FUCKED UP STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHAT ABOUT DOUG....CLUELESS WIMP JOHN SAW THE SLUT AND DOUG DOWN EACH OTHERS THROAT IN A CORNER WHERE HE HEARD THEM INSULT HIM AND THEN PLANNED THEIR GET TOGETHER AT THEIR USUAL BEACH RENDEVOUS......HOW IS SHE NOT A SLUT.....JOHN IS DEFINITELY A DESPERATE WEAK DICK

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Good story folks, some action, bad guys, hit men, not all believable and it is a fictioninal story and a product of the authors creative and what's in his mind. If your angry at the bitch and disappointed in the husband the author has achieved his goals making the characters what they are. Keep writing and thank your editors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story sucks. Should have ended with coffin lowered in ground and wife holding headstone. All that follows is just bullshit and weakened the story. I skimmed last two chapters and wont read anymore. Readers often complain stories are not finished. It's even worse when author doesnt realize the story is over.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Reading this again and it still rubs me the wrong way. Like some mash up of all those silly drama/action movies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FBI failing to give bullet proof vest for their agents ?

World wide politicians are rascals.

Written well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hated it. overrated crap. Nothing in this story makes sense. In my universe, your universe or any another universe including Superman Bizarro world. Seriously what were you smoking when you wrote this crap? Did you accidentally cut your own balls off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes the FBI cannot wear a Bullet proof vest . Imagine a Girl operative in a Bikini wearing a vest ? Might have been a give away . About 10% of the time the agents go without a vest . Or so I have heard . I would not have gotten back together with the wife . I also would have had a few guns around . I know I would have been carrying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uugghh. Stopped reading when the whore said that they killed their baby. With all the men she was fucking, her husband had what, a 1 out of 10 chance that it was his baby? No way that I would touch the scank after finding out that she been whoring around - no matter the reason. She wasn't drugged to continue fucking around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So she was a hero for banging multiple men multiple times. Good for her. He takes her back good for him. I would rather live on Pluto than be near her. Sorry I would not be able to handle it. She did it she pays, regardless of why she did it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let us get this straight, (in this story). A wife has sex hundreds of times with multiple persons and when the husband finds out he divorces her. Then he finds out its all for the good of the country and he takes her back. I don't think so. Well, I am sure there must be some depraved individuals that would get a kick out of it. Would the husband want to touch her after all of that? Makes me shudder. But there again it takes all sorts. Yuck. Also, as said, it is our baby! or rather it could be a 100 other persons baby. Yep, the husband has a 20 foot hazard exclusion zone around him from her including a full HAZOP protection suite. Pass the salt dear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just way to fantastical. Wow.

Maybe if it had been a shorter time frame. Maybe if it weren't hundreds of times. Especially with multiple guys. No self respect woman having gone to the FBI would participate in such a crass / soulless enterprise even to protect he husband. Would have been much more poignant of the circumstances and reactions would have been more believable. This story was just beyond. Only idiots get so severely blackmailed and fail to consider being honest or participating in more than a year of "sexy" in a slow, inefficient investigation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck writer enjoys the cuckolds and whoring wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she shoved the barrel of the pistol in his mouth and pulled the trigger. And he lived? Yeah, maybe in this story, but in real life? I highly doubt it. The shock from the muzzle blast alone would turn his brain into soup. Not to mention the damage the bullet would do. Yep, that’s some really far out fiction right there. I can’t wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. She really burned Robert by blowing a hole in his after cutting part of his dick off. And to the commenters saying with all the men she had sex with how could John get her pregnant? Well it's easy. They were fucking her while she was on the pill. After she resigned from Congress, it was over 3 months before she had sex with John. Also it wasn't right away but somewhere in the 160+ days they were having sex during the cruise he knocked her up. They were together all of the time enjoying themselves, and having sex nightly. You might want to pay more attention to the story you're reading, as it was well written, and had a ton of details. This is why I like ST56's stories, they're a good read, and full of little details that help pull the reader into the story. He also doesn't follow the standard "Cheating Wives/cuckold husbands" template like so many of the newer stories I've seen and read some of. I like that someone gets burned in most of them too. I gave it 5BIG stars. Thank you for sharing it with us ST56.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Now I think you’re dragging it out

0ldfart0ldfartabout 1 year ago

Five stars, for this story up to now.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Unnecessary chapter, imho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved chapter one. After that it turned to doodoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still with the damn cigars and brandy. Completely unnecessary and disgusting. 4*

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Excellent as usual, no matter how many times I read this! 5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A beauty! And one hell of a surprise. Wifey gets her revenge on Robert. A blow job that became, for him, a blow out! Great story. 5 stars

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

Loved it. No supernatural help needed

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No

Curtain conversation And texts too much for reconciliation

Wimp

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A shame that there was yet another victim - the unborn baby - and more pain for these two. At least Robert is gone and hopefully they can get on with their lives and put this whole nastiness behind them. The best revenge is a life well lived - especially together. I've heard that before and I like it. It seems very appropriate in this case. Obviously the circumstances are different than those in most LW tales.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think most leos are pretty stupid, leap to conclusions unwarranted just cuz its the easiest way to get a crime off the books and in the solved column, even if theyve done immoral and unethical things to get the clearance. and why do secret service, fbi all them turds not wear body armor when on duty, thats arrogant stupidity. only ifen you a packing citizen is body armor not expected, which is why so many mass shooters do wear body armor, they expect to need it but leos in line of duty dont expect confrontation and dont wear armor? idiotic. rk

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

About what I'd expect from the FBI these days. Should just disband it and start over.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hah! On a very explicit, adults only sex story website, with this story having drugging of a Member of the US Congress, blackmail, and even attempted murder, a commentor has a problem with cigars and brandy. God, I love it! My first time to read this story, don’t know how I’ve missed it until now. I admit I was somewhat disappointed in parts of the story in previous chapters but this chapter seems to have turned things around quite nicely. I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for sharing, ‘Tramp.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking 1 star trash from the slut and her cuck. 25yrs or not, she was a cheating skank.

ST must be turning into a cuck. Can't get it up in old age

nogravynogravy29 days ago

Though I enjoy virtually everything that this author writes, I will observe that this is not his best effort. The great dialogue is there along with a really good narrative flow, and that is in the tradition of what I would expect from him. I also am in full agreement that this is a "fantasy" site and that all credibility must be suspended to be able to enjoy most of the works here. However, for me, the story jumps the shark at the beginning of the cruise and never gets back on track, with yet one more incredible occurrence after another (and by incredible, I mean really not credible). All that being said, even not at his best this author's work is entertaining, and well put-together, and I'd give this one four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories