Ashes to Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we done with the interrogation yet?" I joked.

"Not yet, I need to extract more information from you," she joked. "Now, tell me about your dating life right now."

"Oh gosh! Well... it's not going quite how I thought it would... oh you finished it?" I spied the empty glass in her hand. "Shall I open another bottle?"

Ashley turned and leaned over my lap, stretching so she could set the empty glass on the end table next to the couch. Her entire body was right there, inches away from me. I could see the bare skin on her back from where her shirt pulled up a bit, revealing that patch of skin just before her little shorts began.

As she was basically on all fours over my lap, her scent wafted over me from her hair, her perfume, her body's natural aromas... and she seemed to stay in this position much longer than she needed to set a wine glass down. I couldn't help it... my hand rose all by itself... and I rested it comfortably on what was in front of me... her bottom.

My palm landed in the cleft of her ass while my fingers surrounded her right cheek. Ashley moaned softly as my fingers lightly caressed her ass cheek through her thin little shorts.

"Joe, you were telling me about dating."

Her ass felt so warm under my touch, even through her pants. I pulled my hand across her cleft so that I cupped her left cheek. "I was?" I asked as I squeezed gently. My hand drifted down her thigh onto her bare skin. "Your skin is so soft, Ash, it's incredible."

I slid my hand back up, but instead of staying on the outside of her shorts, my fingers slipped underneath the light fabric. This was so... forbidden... touching the daughter of the woman whom I once loved. Her round bottom was so soft, so warm, so smooth and so... young. My cock easily reached its maximum hardness, turned on by this gorgeous creature in front of me. Her raw sensuality just... fuck... I pushed my hand up further and found the crack of her ass again, only this time there was nothing between her skin and mine. My fingers pushed in between her cheeks, eliciting a low moan from Ashley.

Still leaning across me, her knees on the couch and her forearms resting on the arm, she gently undulated as I massaged her bottom.

"Joe," she whispered. "I need to get something off my chest."

And with that, she sat back on her haunches and smiled at me as she pulled her long t-shirt up and over her head, baring her lovely breasts. A full C-cup, I supposed, or maybe even D's, they swooped down her chest and up to her coral pink nipples, then curved back to her chest

"I'm... glad you got that off your chest... very fucking glad." I reached for her and pulled her back across my lap, twisting her so her back lay across my legs as I cradled her in my arms. Her right breast mashed into my chest as she smiled up at me.

"Joe--" "Ash--"

We both laughed as we began speaking at the same time.

"You first."

"No, you."

"Ladies first, I insist."

"Okay. Joe... I've kinda had a crush on you since, like, well... not quite forever, but definitely after high school."

"Really? What happened back then, what did I do?"

"It was my eighteenth birthday and graduation party, remember?"

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed, remembering back to that day. "You were so pretty, all grown-up and everything, a real woman. That was a fun party! That band was crazy and you and I danced... oh... right..."

"Yeah... 'oh right' just about sums it up."

My face turned a light shade of pink. "You were just eighteen, and I was what, thirty-five? You had... fully developed... and you were wearing that flowered dress, without a bra..."

"And you got a hard-on."

"Yes, I did," I admitted. "Because you kept putting your legs In between mine and bumping my cock with your thighs! And then..."

"Yeah, and then they played a slow song, and I didn't let you leave. I made you slow dance with me."

"And you danced very close."

"It turned me on that I made you hard. I liked how you felt on me as we moved across the dance floor. I liked... I wanted you to like me. What can I say? I knew you were married but I was just a love-struck kid."

"Do you remember your mom watching us?"

"Yes! Thank god Daddy was getting the second keg hooked up. He wouldn't have been too happy."

I slid my hand from her bare back around her front so I could cup her bare breast. "And here you are now."

"Mmmm yes... feel me, Joe... like that... I love you touching me... I've dreamed of you for so long."

Really? I had no idea...

"I fucked my wife about four times that night after we got home. I wanted it to be you, Ash. I wanted to... make you a woman... if you weren't already. I would have killed to be your first."

"Yeah, well, I fucked Billy Kingsley that night, wishing it was you."

I stared into her hazel eyes even as my fingers played with her stiff nipple.

Ash, what are you doing to me?

"I just... I never thought you would be interested in... well I'm a lot older than you and--"

"Shhhh..." Ashley put two of her fingers to my lips. I let go of her breast and brought my hand up to cover her fingers, and I kissed those fingers. She pushed them inside my mouth an inch or so, I kissed and licked them.

"No more talking," she whispered. "Only kissing." And she rose up to meet my face.

With my hand gently on the back of her neck, I guided her such that our lips would touch... and when they did... the world fell away. Slowly, sensually, our lips moved together in a gentle rhythm. She locked her arms around my neck, her long light brown hair falling forward over us, tickling my ears.

Our tongues met and slowly entwined... and I felt honest-to-God sparks throughout my body. I pulled her closer, tighter, so that her breasts mashed into me. Our breathing increased and I felt my blood coursing through my veins and of course through my cock.

This is how a kiss should be, how it should feel...

That thought kept running through my mind. I couldn't remember if I ever felt like this when kissing my wife, even way back when, certainly not in the last ten or fifteen years. And definitely not with any of the gals I had dated lately. This just felt right. I relaxed my grip on her and brought my hand to her face so I could caress her cheek while we kissed. I wanted to own Ashley, possess her, make her mine from that moment on.

We broke the kiss after a minute, or five, I don't know how long it was. Wordlessly, our eyes communicated our desires, our emotions. Simultaneously, we silently agreed that the time was now and that the couch wasn't the place for something as important as this. We slowly got off the couch and I scooped her up into my arms like she was my bride. I headed down the dark hallway, carrying my woman, and found her bedroom.

Ambient light from outside bathed her room in soft shadows, giving me just enough light to make my way around. I set her on her bed and backed up so I could get my clothes off. Once I was naked, I turned my eyes to her. She lifted her bottom off the mattress and she slid her tiny shorts down. Seductively, she opened her legs, showing me the most intimate region of her body. Her large breasts rose and fell with every labored breath that she took. She had, dare I say a perfect hourglass figure accentuated with a tapered torso and full round hips. Her vagina was shaved smooth and I saw the moisture that had already formed on her puffy red lips. Keeping her eyes on mine, she pulled the covers back for us and I slid into bed with her, feeling her warm naked body as we melded together. I rolled on top of her as we kissed passionately, her legs opening and giving me room.

"Ash," I whispered breathlessly. "I want to do a million things to you, but..." My cock lay right on her slit, her wetness evident as it sank between her lips.

"Joe, I know. Me too. But I need you inside me like right now."

I reached down and grabbed my cock at the base and slid it up and down the wet lips of her vagina, splitting them. Once the tip was covered in her juices, I pushed into her opening, feeling the heat emanating from her pussy. She moaned in anticipation, and I claimed her mouth with my own.

As our tongues played sensually inside each other's mouths, I lowered my body and pushed myself inside her. The pressure on my tumescent cock could only be described as sublime, her velvety pussy gripping me like a glove. Ashley moaned again as I penetrated deeper inside her, opening her, filling her with cock.

I let my body weight fully rest on her, I wanted her to feel pinned down as we made love. She wrapped her long legs around me, pulling me in as far as I could go. She kissed and gently nibbled on my neck and sensually licked the little droplets of sweat that had begun to form. My chest was erotically crushing her breasts as we moved together in perfect unison, as one. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my head towards her and we exchanged another hot, passionate kiss.

"Just like that, baby, long and deep strokes, you're getting me there," she cooed.

Her breathing became ragged and shallow as I kept the steady, rhythmic pace and felt her body begin to convulse beneath me. The muscles in her vagina spasmed around my shaft as she released and it took everything in my power to hold back my impending orgasm. A few seconds later her eyes once again opened and met mine and she passionately kissed me. "I'm on the pill, when you're ready, I want you to come inside me," she whispered.

I wanted this experience to last forever. However, I could feel my orgasm begin to build and I knew that was an exercise in futility. Then she shifted her body beneath me which slightly changed the angle and instantly, her breathing changed again and I knew she was once again climbing.

"You're big cock feels so good, take me there again with you," she moaned.

I picked up the pace and she sexily bit my shoulder. Just as she began to moan and whimper, my orgasm overwhelmed me and I shot long thick spurts of semen into her womb. Her pussy trembled as did her body and we both moaned into each other's mouths. As I was beginning to recover, I discovered that I'd collapsed on top of her. I slid to her side, facing her, and pulled her tight against my body. I was breathing so hard it was difficult to talk, but I wanted Ashley to know just how much this meant to me. After a full minute, I'd somewhat calmed down.

"You gonna be okay, Joseph?" Ashley teased. "Come on, relax, you did great!"

I laughed, "Yeah? I did good? I was... Jesus... I was trying to." I rolled over onto my back and Ash crawled up onto my chest.

"But we gotta work on your cardio, buddy."

"Duly noted." I kissed the top of her head as we both rested for a little while.

"Ash, thank you." I was going to say more but I got cut off.

"Thank you? Joe, this wasn't a mercy fuck or something like that. Did you think it was?" She looked at me, her face concerned.

"No hon, nothing like that. I just meant... you gave me the gift of yourself and... well I don't take that lightly. This... we made love, right? It's been so long for me, making love... I've basically... forgotten what it's like. But you've reminded me."

"Did you feel it too?" Her glassy eyes made her look so vulnerable as she looked up at me. She crawled up my chest and kissed me softly, then whispered, "I was making love to you, honey."

I hugged her tightly as our kiss intensified. I had a million questions for her about us, about this, about everything. And all those questions and concerns evaporated from my mind as she kissed me harder. It was good she was on top of me, slowly grinding her body against mine, or I might've floated off into space. I sucked her warm tongue when hers came exploring, holding on to it for dear life.

Presently, I released suction and she withdrew, laughing with me. "What were you doing, you goof?"

"I like your tongue and I wanted to keep it."

"You've got it, you've got all of me to keep."

I looked at her, taking a deep breath for a moment. "Ashley..."

"Yes, Joe." She leaned her forehead against mine.

"Ash, don't... make me like you more than I already do if you aren't serious because--"

"Joe, stop right there." She rose up so I could see her clearly. "I have been dating for fifteen years. Fifteen years. I know what I want, I know who I want, and now he's available. I am not playing around, I'm very serious."

"Ash... I'm fifty, I've had a vasectomy, and I can't give you children. Honestly, I don't really want any more kids."

"I'm thirty-three and I don't want any kids either. What else."

"Um, I don't have the sex drive I used to have. Sometimes I need a little medicinal help because things don't always, umm, go according to plan."

She giggled. "They went according to plan today, right? Did you take a viagra?"

"No, actually."

"And you performed beautifully. And I bet you can go again in a few minutes." She slid down my chest and pressed her breasts into my crotch, smashing them into my awakening cock. "What's the youngest woman you've had since your separation?"

"Maybe about... forty-seven, forty-eight?"

"Maybe you don't need a blue pill, maybe you just need a young Ashley."

I think she may be on to something.

She rose up a bit and lightly dragged her hard nipples over my cock, up and down, then over each testicle. I felt the sensations in my cock as he began responding to her.

"You like my breasts pressed against your cock, don't you? You like when they... mmm... smash into your cock? I love your cock on them, between them, like this." She settled lower, her breast flesh surrounding my nearly hard cock. I flexed my pelvis up, pushing my cock through her flesh and out the top where he stood proudly, hard as a fucking rock.

"Ashley, I don't know when I've last gotten hard again within fifteen minutes."

"See?" she giggled. "Young Ash does it again."

"Keep talking dirty to me, Young Ash, I love it." My wife never did that, and my latest round of ladies barely did it either.

"Mmmm look at your cock, Daddy. "You're fucking my tits."

Mmmm, she called me 'Daddy', and she said 'fucking my tits.' It's like she knows what gets to me.

I just smiled at her through a lust-filled haze as she continued to smash her breasts all over me. Fuck, I loved it. But when I arched my back, trying to fuck her tits some more, she rose up.

"Uh uh, Daddy, no coming, not just yet. Settle back down."

I groaned in agony at the sudden loss of contact, but then I groaned in pleasure when she took one of my testicles in her mouth. Very gently, she rolled it around in her hot, wet mouth before trading it out for the other. Her hand rested on my perineum, the base of my cock down past my balls. Nobody had ever touched me here before, but when she pressed into my hard root with my ball in her mouth... my head fell into the pillow and my eyes rolled back into my head.

I thought I had pretty much reached the pinnacle of sensations until she licked that same hard part between my legs. And she wasn't tentative about it, either. No, she pressed her nose into my flesh while she kissed and licked her way even further down. I vaguely became aware of how far she had traveled and I wondered how far she would travel.

Naw, she wouldn't go... down there, would she?

I raised my legs in disbelief when she asked me to, holding the backs of my knees and giving her full access. It felt very un-macho to be laying this way but, holy-fucking-shit, when her tongue touched my asshole I nearly lost it.

Her warm, wet tongue slithered around my opening, and thankfully she didn't touch my cock, or I would have come right there. When she pushed my legs further apart and forced her tongue inside me, inside my asshole... well I was completely fine with dying right then as I didn't think my life would ever get better than this.

After perhaps a couple of minutes of this, Ashley crawled up my body, wisely not touching my cock, and I let my legs down.

"Let's check your lingual dexterity, Mister Joe."

"My tongue is yours, young lady. Bring me that pussy, little girl." I was so ready for her, I wanted to please her like she just astounded me.

She kept crawling up and over me, settling her thighs on the sides of my head as she sat on my face. I was engulfed by her damp scent, followed quickly by her wet lips.

Heaven.

It was about this time that I noticed a different flavor... kinda salty. Then I remembered that I came in her about fifteen minutes ago and while much of it had seeped out of her, there were still remnants to contend with.

Fuck it. It doesn't really matter, does it?

Her secretions flowed on and around me and I swallowed what I could but I couldn't keep up. I licked, I lapped, I sucked, and I nibbled on everything that went by my mouth as I held my head still while she ground her sex on me.

I licked her asshole, vagina, clit, and all the juicy, fleshy parts in between. Ashley rocked back and forth, sliding herself up and down over me many times before settling her clit on my mouth. I flattened my tongue to give her maximum pressure while my hands roamed in different directions; my left held her thigh to keep her planted on me while my right snaked and to hold her breast. Her hand covered mine on her breast and she squeezed hard, apparently showing me she wanted me to do the same.

I pinched and stretched her nipple, eliciting moans and groans, before I grabbed her entire breast hard and shook it. When I sucked her enlarged clit she just whispered "yes" about ten times in a row, so I sucked harder and played with her breast very roughly. In less than a minute she suddenly tensed, held her breath for several seconds, and then released in a frenzy of wanton abandon.

I felt something overly wet on my chin... is she pissing on me? No, it's pulsing... she's squirting on me! I drank what I could, but she sprayed my whole face, covering me in her delicious juice. She tried to roll off me but I held firm, not letting her fall off to the side. I pulled her back to my mouth and licked and sucked her throbbing clitoris even more.

Her screams sounded like someone in anguish, but she squirted more. Honestly, I thought squirting was a myth or a porno trick and it was really just pissing. But this was real, and it tasted spectacular.

I finally relented, releasing her so she could collapse onto her back.

She lay gasping for air, trying to catch her breath. I crawled on top of her, my face sopping wet and pussy juice dripping from my chin.

"What did I... did I just... oh my God I'm so embarrassed!" I kissed her so she could discover what she had done to me. She eagerly licked my cheeks and chin once she got a taste.

"I thought I had... peed on you or something. But it tastes like me, not pee."

"I believe you squirted, darling. That's never happened before?"

"No... I... I can't explain it. But it was incredible and... you will make me do that again, right?"

"Of course I will, my love. I will always...do that..." My voice trailed off as I realized I called her 'my love.'

It's way too soon for that, don't you think, Joe? What the fuck am I doing?

But Ashley just wrapped her arms around me again, kissing me with renewed passion as my hard cock pressed against her lower abdomen. I couldn't believe I was hard again, and staying hard. But Ashley made me feel virile, powerful, sexy, and... just plain fucking manly. I wanted to fuck her again. No, I wanted to make love to her again... with some hard fucking thrown in. I wanted her to know, really feel how much she meant to me. I began to slide down a bit, working my cock back down to where he belonged.