Ashes to Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

"Joe, stop. I don't want you to fuck me... there."

"Oh! Uh... okay. Well you've got me all fired up I just thought we could--"

"We can, and we will, just not there. Open the top drawer please?" She pointed to her nightstand.

I climbed over her and turned on the little lamp so I could see the contents of the little drawer. I found eye drops and moisturizer and makeup removal pads and a small book of crossword puzzles and... and... a large bottle of Astroglide.

"I found some lubricant, I believe that's what I'm looking for? Unless you need help with fourteen across."

She smiled in the low light. "How do you want me, tough guy?"

"You're an absolute dream, do you know that?" I popped the little spout and squirted a healthy glob in my hand.

"Lots of men think I'm a nightmare."

"Lots of men are pussies. Get on your hands and knees for me, little girl, but turn around and face the other way. I'm leaving the light on, I want to see this."

She giggled. "Kinky, I'm down."

I stroked my cock with the lube, fuck it felt great. And the anticipation was killing me as she got on her knees and faced the foot of the bed. But she surprised me when she didn't rest on her hands. Instead, she laid down on her chest but kept her ass sticking up in the air. Then, she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Can you see me, Daddy? Can you see my bottom?"

"Fucking hell." I could see moisture gathered on her pussy lips, and I saw her lovely little asshole winking at me as she contracted and then relaxed her muscles back there. Without thinking, I planted a big kiss right between her ass cheeks, right on her rosebud. I worked up all the saliva I could and deposited it on her crinkled little skin before I began licking it, savoring her musky flavor. When I pushed my tongue inside her asshole, her hands fell away and I felt her sag onto the mattress as she moaned. I massaged her clit as I tongue-fucked her bottom.

I can't believe I am licking this woman's asshole, Ashley's asshole. And I'm going to make her come while I do it, too.

I withdrew my tongue for a moment. "Talk to me, Ash. My mouth is currently ocupado. Tell me what's going on in that beautiful mind." I resumed tongue-fucking her ass, faster this time, keeping pace with my manual ministrations of her pussy and clit.

"Okay, Joe. Your... tongue is fucking my bottom and it feels mmmmm... so good... so good... I love how you play with me... and I know I'm going to come in about a minute or so... fuck... keep doing that, just like you are... just... yesss... I love the way you lick my bottom... Joe don't stop... don't stop... when you... when you put your cock in my ass, Joe, don't... oh my God I'm almost there... don't make love to my ass, Joe... fuck me... fuck my asshole hard... fuck me like you would fuck a whore... oh Christ... yes... yes, yes, yes, yes yes yessssss Aaaaauuughhhhh!"

I held her so she wouldn't fall over to one side as she came, when she seemed stable I grabbed the bottle of lube again and squirted some directly onto her slightly open asshole. With two fingers, I worked the lube in and out of her, stretching her and preparing her.

I put some more lube on the head of my cock and prepared to mount her, but then I had an idea. "Ashley, put your hands on your back." She complied and I took them and crossed them over her lower back. I pressed down with my left hand where her wrists crossed, effectively restraining her arms. With my right hand, I gripped my slick cock and placed it at her star.

"What do you want, Ashley?"

She whimpered and then answered me. "Fuck me there, Joe. Please fuck me? Fuck your little babygirl's bottom, Daddy."

"As you wish, my little love."

I pushed. My cock slipped past her ring piece with some resistance, but I wasn't too concerned.

My Ashley wants to get fucked like a whore? Who am I to decline her wishes?

I pressed forward more, inching my cock inside her bottom.

It's so cute that she calls it her 'bottom.'

I hadn't had much anal sex in my life, but when I did, I went slow and gentle... to ensure that my partner was liking it and was ready for more. But with Ashley moaning "Yes... more... give it to me," I didn't want to hesitate too long.

I continued my advance, fucking back and forth, not just a millimeter or two, but a good couple inches each direction. She squealed in pain and her arms jerked when I sank my final three inches all the way in, but I held them in place and remained still for a moment to let her adjust.

It only took a few seconds. "Go on, Joe. I'm ready, give it to me."

My right hand grabbed her firm and meaty bottom cheek, squeezing hard for a few moments before I gave her a good hard spank!

"Ohhh, Daddy!" she moaned.

"Does that hurt, babygirl?"

"Mmmm... a little, yes. But I want more, give me more."

Interesting...

I swung my hand back and spanked her hard again while I simultaneously sank my steely shaft back inside her mid-yelp. As I began furiously thrusting inside her, I delivered a few more crisp swats on her firm cheek. Ashley began pushing back on me during the downstroke. The friction became intense, but my cock held strong, being somewhat less sensitive this second go-round.

I changed hands, holding her wrists with my right so I could spank her left cheek for a bit; I like balance. When I felt I had given her the same number of swats I picked up the pace, fucking her ass faster and faster. She grunted each time my thighs slammed into her luscious ass.

"I'm fucking..." I growled, my own breath coming in rapid gasps, "I'm fucking your ass... fucking you like my... whore... are you... are you my whore, Ashley?"

"Ye-es... yes Joe... Yes! Fuck me harder... unh, unh, unh... I'm your whore... unh... I want to be your... everything, Joe... your whore... your bitch... your slut... I'm all yours."

The pressure mounted inside me as I rutted inside her asshole, I tried to think of something else, anything that wasn't sexy, but all I could do was slap her ass a few more times.

She tried to pull her arms free, moaning in frustration. "I want to come, Daddy! Please... please for fuck's sake... let me touch my clit... Daddy?"

I renewed my grip on her wrists, then I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "No! You can't touch yourself." I was trying to sound menacing, I think I succeeded. Ashley just moaned in frustration but she stopped trying to free her arms.

She listens, and obeys when I tell her to do something. Good to know...

But I was right on the edge and I wanted to take her with me. I released her hair and slid my hand between her legs, finding her dripping pussy. I began rubbing her clit while continuing to savagely rut hard inside her. "Come now, little love."

Within seconds, her body stiffened, and then she shook violently... she collapsed forward, her knees unable to sustain her position. I released her wrists and went with her, my cock staying inside her.

"Touch yourself, baby," I whispered as I lay on top of her. She worked her hand under her and I felt her fingers through the tight walls off her asshole. All I needed was just a few more strokes... just... a little more...

"Fuckkkkkkkk!" I roared in her ear. My cock throbbed and pulsed as I emptied my semen deep inside her bowels. Waves of pleasure swept through me as her vice-like grip massaged my sensitive cock head. I felt her pussy convulsing as her orgasms continued to wrack her body.

Both of us floated for a while... basking in the afterglow... I'm sure she could have gone for more but I was spent. My cock eventually withered and I slid off her so we could snuggle. As she rolled to meet me, I landed in a wet spot on the sheets.

"Did you squirt again?"

"Yes, Daddy, I squirted even more this time."

I kissed my Ashley, and she fervently kissed me back as our sweaty bodies entwined. I rolled us out of the wet spot and pulled the covers over us; we lay blanketed in warmth and comfort, basking in our post-coital glow.

We held each other, comfortably snug in our gentle embrace. Then Ashley squeezed me a little harder. I smiled at her in the dim light and squeezed her back. She squeezed me harder and put her face right in mine; we stared into each other's blurry eyes... and she squeezed me harder still. I responded and we gripped each other close. Finally, she relented and buried her face in the crook of my neck. I heard what I thought was a sniffle.

"Ash?" I whispered. "Ash, honey, are you alright?" I stroked her hair gently, lovingly.

She shook her head slightly and stayed where she was. I felt a little wetness where her face rested on my skin.

"It's okay, honey. It's been a big day... you just... let it all go, okay?" She gripped me tight again and I tried to wrap myself around her as much as I could. "It's okay, let it all out. I'm here for you."

I continued to stroke her hair and whispered little things to her which I hoped were comforting. After several minutes of some good crying, Ashley seemed to come out of it. She relaxed her grip and her breathing returned to nearly normal.

"I'm going to let go," I warned her. "Just for a second so I can get the box of Kleenex on your nightstand, okay?"

She nodded her assent. When I returned, we wiped up both of us.... but she seemed rather ashamed.

"Ash, it's okay, alright? A lot of things happened today."

"I'm sorry. I know, I just... (sniff)... this isn't how I expected our first time being together to go, me being in total breakdown mode." She wiped her eyes some more.

"Sweetheart, please. It's hard to predict how the day of the burial of a parent will go. I think you're doing amazing."

"It's just... Dad is now gone and I know I said I was okay with it... but it's kind of hitting me now." She wiped her nose with a tissue and I managed to keep my mouth shut. "I've been with a lot of toads, you know? I kept trying to find my prince, but the only one who ever measured up to my Dad... was you, Joe. And now he's gone and... you're here, for now..."

"Ash, why today? I mean why did you wait until today to let me know how you felt?"

"Well, you were married and... Dad would've killed you!" We both laughed because we knew there was a lot of truth to that.

"Thank you for not putting my life in danger, Ashley." We both laughed a little bit, easing the tension more.

"Joe... you said, you called me 'little love' when we were, you know..."

"Making love."

"Yes, and when we were just fucking, too."

"No, I was making love to you the entire time."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Sure... well anyway, I think you said it twice. But I want you to know I won't hold you to it. It's probably just something that you say when--"

"Ashley. Stop. You are my little love. I have always called you that, just not out loud. So maybe it slipped out tonight, yeah, but that's because it's always on the tip of my tongue."

I saw her eyes get watery again when she spoke. "Joe, you don't have to say that to try and make me feel bet--"

"It seems like you're looking for another spanking, are you? Do you want Daddy to give you another spanking? Otherwise, you're talking nonsense." I was hoping she could tell I was teasing her.

She smiled weekly at me. "I've told you how I feel about you, sort of. But what I really feel is so strong it scares me. I don't expect you to feel the same way but maybe we could, you know, date, or whatever you want to call it."

"Hmm... does 'dating' include you putting your tongue inside my ass once in a while?"

"Oh Jesus," she snickered, as a deep red blush broke over her face.

"Cuz if so, heck yeah, let's date." I loved seeing her smile and her eyes sparkle, and knowing that I caused that to happen. "Seriously Ash... I have been so... this isn't easy to admit. Annie and I just weren't right for each other. I've been so lonely... for so long... so lonely it hurts sometimes. And to hear that you want me is... incredible... impossible... and Magical. And I want that. I want this magic I'm feeling with you right now, okay?. I don't want it to ever go away."

A tear welled up in her eye and fell down her cheek.

"Little love, come here." And she did, and we kissed like our lives depended on it, because maybe they did.

- - - - -

Thank you for reading. Comments and votes welcomed!

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers