All Comments on 'Ægir’s Bride Ch. 01'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NO!

I was not ready for this chapter to end. Can hardly wait to see how this night will be. Thanks for another great chapter. Hoping for another looong chapter tomorrow.

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Anon...

Are we a greedy little sub?

I am a prolific writer (usually about 3000 words per day) but Lit takes time to approve...AND Mikael is one sick mind to spend 3485 words in today alone. All I will say is...

Tawes

Rope

Forced orgasms

It will be up before the end of this week though. And if you really cannot wait for my writing...I post a daily blog with a quirky sense of humor. This week I am exploring the 7 Types of Female Orgasm...wonder how many of those he can 'force' on her?

https://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com/

But seriously, folks, thanks for the comments, votes and feedback. Really, even the constructive criticism...it makes me grow...sort of like a good Dom pushes his sub's limits.

graceunderfiregraceunderfirealmost 9 years ago
The art of suspense

you've got it down! Was happy to see the first chapter today, can't wait to read the next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More!

Looking forward to reading more about Mikael and Kirsty, since it appears that he is the one who needs love the most. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yawn!

How about something original and clever next time?

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years ago
i'm in trouble now...

NEED to go back and read Captive...

oh well. a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do.

;-)

excellent start. yey for poly! one of my favorite fantasies...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome....

I'm so excited to see this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens between Kirsty and Mikael. Please hurry. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*swoon*

I love your work, and cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep going!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Just love the build up

I am enjoying that this isn't just a quick toss piece and is a real story with a real build up. Love it.

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Hell yes!

Yes! You knew what I wanted didn't you? I guess I couldn't have been more clear. Mikael is hot hot hot, and I need more of him. And as "wise" as Kirsty is, I am pretty sure she needs more of him too. I sure hope that the scene with Mikael was not truly "his worst". Thank you for beautifully crafting this tale. Scary men are the best-- at least in stories. I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Looking forward to the next one!

I'm really enjoying your stories. They contain significant character development, and are well thought out. I am also enjoying your blogs quite a bit! Thank you for posting so regularly, there are so many times I've enjoyed a story only to have it cut short by an author who has decided not to continue. I hope you're still affected by whatever Gods of Inspiration are around! :)

TediTedialmost 9 years ago

Uh oh, Mikael and his knife...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hair color

Uh, I'm pretty sure that in the previous series, it was Mikael's hair that was blond?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES