All Comments on 'Ægir’s Bride Ch. 02'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Did you ever doubt that I would be the first to thank you for this delicious new chapter? I was soooo looking forward to Mikael's second night with Kirsty. He is the bad boy. I thought he would be doing more knife and blood stuff, but I guess since Kirsty had to go and survive the first session, he figured he needed to up the ante. To fisting! Yep, fisting will do it. Ok so he didn't fist her, but he might as well have. Four fingers is a lot, especially with two in your ass. That is a lot, for someone who has never been DPd. And even then, it is tougher to take four fingers than one cock. Geez you'd think I spoke from experience. ;) But he did push her limits. Not as far as I had hoped, nor as far as he seemed to be threatening, but he definitely put her through a workout. I suppose with certain limits left unexplored, that leaves more opportunity for future chapters, and I definitely won't argue with that. I am so thrilled with your beginning of this new book! Excellent start. I am soooo looking forward to the sperm wars! I knew Bjorn would want to impregnate her. And I can't wait to see how Bjorn punishes Kirsty for rejecting him. Vengeance will be swwweeeettt!!!! I hope he loses his cool, and leaves marks--if only temporary. I need some marks. The marks that Mik gave her were so hot. Need more! So excited.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Second Joodle

Loved it

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 9 years ago
I love this so fucking much!

But why oh why throughout human history do women continuously believe that we are/ might be "the one" who can change certain men? This one thing about us cracks me up every time... P. S. Mikael drool on his tool!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
drool worthy

Well, it would'be been if that had played out with Sven. Mikael just comes across as a brat who's punishing her for his own failings. She's trying to get thru to him and he pouts and whines. Totally wishing his brothers would take him out back and flog his dumb ass. But, I do want to say that I'm enjoying the story and that you have a talent for words and imagery.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Just simply wow. This chapter made my morning perfect.

bodybychocolatebodybychocolatealmost 9 years ago
*good sigh*

Loved it, too :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait...

I have loved this story from the beginning. You have reached deep and brought us all an amazing love story. This is not just about sex, this is about relationships. I love it. Checking every day to see what's next.

I know you have a lot on your plate. I hope all is well with your child. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Do you plan for her to have any personal limits and will the men allow any? I guess she/you are letting them vent their demons upon her. I get that. We are seeing her strength but not her spine. I just need to know if we ever will see her stand up to them, and will it be about herself and not just something to do with Monika.

I like your writing but you are hitting too many of my limits. I don't know if I can continue.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Ugh. I am not a Mikael fan.

His complex about not being good enough drives me crazy. I'm a middle child and it really isn't that bad! I hate the way he treats our girl... borders on abusive, in my opinion.

This chapter was better since the knife (thankfully) didn't play a major role. But as I understand Mikael more and more, I like him less and less. He wants to be horrible and push her away? Fine. Let her choose Bjorn and Sven. That would be a-okay with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like them all

I don't think Mikael is evil - and I am not into the whole bad boy thing. But I think he is like most people who have been gravely hurt. He is afraid of surrendering completely because it hurt so bad the first time. But he is also an adult so he will need to take that leap of faith if he doesn't want to stay miserable. I am rooting for him,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I freaking love this story, but it would be so much better if she grew a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Even though there hasn't been any comments for 8 years, I still want to say something. I have not read the 1st "book" and after this chapter I won't be reading anymore. If I wanted to read about the sadism in BDSM, even De Sade would say this was too much. No limits whatsoever and no safe words which is Not BDSM practice at all. It ment the man was abusive as possible, humiliation and pain, using rope to cut off her breathing (if she unintentionally jerked her legs which the rope was tied to) to pain over her genitals with a hand and a tawse. She is Very inexperienced in painful practices and all aspects of BDSM including breath play, such as choking and strangulation by rope, both of which are fucking dangerous and have to have the verbal consent from the woman and the man an advanced practitioner. Too many women and girls are choked or strangled to death during rape by a man, which has reached pandemic proportions in the world now. Also some girls and women have a hard time coming to terms with, during rape as they had an orgasm. This is physiological due to friction and Not emotional (although the man's defence is that she had a orgasm and therfore she enjoyed it) the woman in the story being beaten with the tawse and having an orgasm is also physiological and also producing vaginal lubrication, to minimise damage and tears to the vagina. This is also a man's defence in rape as she got "wet". She didn't consent to a finger (without lubrication) into her Anus and Rectum and later a 2nd finger. She has not done Anal before, also another commentator mentioned that having 4 fingers in her vagina and 2 in her Anus was too much (though 1 commentator wanted her to be fisted and more, for some men it's never enough and if you want that try Fetish, but you also want her tied up and didn't give a true consent, so try non consent stories. But this is fantasy fiction and keep it as such, it's not a manual to harm women and girls but some men sadly can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality) I mean sadly for the girls and women coming to harm in sexual assault and rape (and murder) The man in the story is full of anger and hurtfull rage that his wife left him (I wonder why?!) and takes it out on the woman and she thinks she can reach and change him (making her look weak, an easy plot ploy by the Author) lead to several comments on her to grow a backbone. Unfortunately 50 shades of grey has alot to answer for, alot of relationship and sex experts have said that this was an abusive relationship. The BDSM community disowned the author and her books and films. BDSM is about trust, limits and safe words. Also aftercare is essential. And most of all love. You don't take someone who is a BDSM virgin and don't ease her into the lifestyle, not straight to beyond De Sade!! I would recommend reading "Raw" and "Raw and Broken" stories which shows good practices of BDSM, unlike these stories. Not giving any stars as the way you vote, even if you hated it, 1 star is given!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES