All Comments on 'Ægir’s Bride Ch. 07'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 9 years ago
Powerful!

This just keeps getting deeper and deeper! Tara Neale, you are one hell of a writer! FIVE STARS!!!

bodybychocolatebodybychocolatealmost 9 years ago
Wow

Well done. Very interesting and very moving.

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 9 years ago
Tears

Beautifully written, brought on a few tears. So many love stories in one series.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 9 years ago

What a wonderful chapter. Moving and powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Questions Answered, Temptations Continue

Such a lovely read. You really are a brilliant writer, and looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I encourage proper proofreading.

Your very first paragraph starts riddled with grammatical errors. Your first sentence has an unnecessary comma and "doll's hair" needs an apostrophe to show ownership. I see you have a high score... but with these kinds of mistakes in the very first paragraph, I can't figure out why. I would say this is very amateur writing by someone that may have interesting story ideas, but isn't actually a writer yet.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Very deep and thought provoking

Interesting to see how they are all opening their souls to each other now she has arrived. This story gets more intriguing as each chapter progresses.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years ago
oh i cannot WAIT for her night with Sven!

did i mention he was my favorite already? ;-)

great chapter, Tara. loved it, even if i was disappointed it stopped right before the juicy scene!

5 stars and please hurry!

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Not an honor roll student, sorry

I had a LOT of trouble following the big reveal. I honestly don't know what the BIG secret was supposed to be. There was so much information that she threw at Kirsty, and SO much rambling, I eventually lost my train of thought. It was sort of like a conversation with my own mother-in-law. "Long story short", and then another hour of rambling before she maybe got to her point. The problem with doing this in a story is that you don't want to lose the attention of your readers. If I was an honor roll student, my mind might not have been wandering every few minutes, and I might not have had to go back and read the same paragraphs over and over again to understand what the big "secret" was. She nearly died in child-birth? Is that the major secret? I'm sorry, but that has happened to so many women over thousands of years, that I was expecting something different. I was expecting something like, Bjorn lost a twin, or she had an affair, or they told Bjorn his dad wasn't really who he thought he was--- something really really out there. I have never born a child, and have obviously never lost one, so maybe I am just not feeling the emotions of a woman who had, and reacting as you probably intended. I have come to associate Petrine with rambling, a mother-in-law sort of quality. That may be how you intended it. But as a less than superior student, I beg you not to do that again! It was powerful yes, but very confusing. I understand that great literature is not written like an essay. There are run-ons and other grammatical taboos. But perhaps run this by an editor that can help you make it a little less confusing. I have my own personal issues that interfered with my ability to enjoy this chapter to the fullest. Just thought you might like the feedback. Looking forward to Sven!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Always come for more!!

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I come on this site for more of your brilliant chapters!! Loved it. Please hurry for Chapter 8! I wanna see what happens between Sven and Kirsty. I just have one question: In the future, are you planning on any group activities ( Sven-Bjorn-Mikael-Kirsty ), or will she continue to be intimate with them one by one? Either way, you have a fan here!!!

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93almost 9 years ago
Excellent!!

Pay no attention to the negative Nancies, this was wonderful! I actually teared up a bit, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow - engrossing

This chapter reiterated my personal feeling that I really like Petrine, er Rachel. I was wondering why she took Kirsty to the greenhouse, then her story started - interesting, but not all that special - though her background/history does explain her personality. Then the big reveal - a bit of a surprise, but it also explains a lot of the "interactions" (and sometimes the lack thereof) between the men in the family. I don't know how Bjorn would handle the news, but I wouldn't want to be the one that tells him - because he will hurt, and inevitably feel guilty, though it wasn't his fault. A good thing going here - looking forward to whatever happens next - and how this "talk" affects her night with Sven. Baby brother's emotions boil closest to the surface, which makes him pretty interesting.

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 9 years ago
50 is the new 28

29 to 30 was a difficult transition. Best wishes for many more.

**

One commenter talked about the big secret being something of a letdown. I doubt I would have been sympathetic if I didn't have a child. I never really felt my happiness ever depended on having children and I am married. I'm still puzzled by the ferocity which some folks display in trying to start a family. So I can understand how that plot point may not register with much gravitas. Thing is that I do know people who've dealt with disappointment and hurt as they struggle to start or grow a family. It makes sense that Rachel grieves for children she hoped to have.

**

I feel it's consistent with the characters and reflects the underlying purpose of this unusual situation: to bear and raise children in a less than hospitable and secluded region.

**

Still eagerly awaiting to read more about Sven, so plz put your celebrating on hold. ;)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
I'm not sure why they delayed telling Bjorn for so long.

If Rachel had died, then I understand that they would want to relieve him of his guilt. But she was fine. She recovered. To me, I would be even more grateful for my mother, knowing that she almost died to bring me into the world. So I don't understand the secrecy but suppose I will, in time.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 9 years ago

This story...one of the best of all time!

SubjuedSubjuedalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Just as good as the others, i hope there are many more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am addicted

I am in love. THIS is story telling. This is real, it is strong and it is amazing! Ofcourse this site in general is great; alot of stories that I enjoy(Some for the quick fix effect and some for the plot), but this..this is book worthy. This is more real that 50 shades and that is saying something because I love 50 shades.

I love the depth of each character, the way each one loves this lifestyle in there heart but Still struggles with acceptance, jealousy and self control/trust(ect ect). It is the complete human conundrum! !!!!!!!!! I need to know more. Soon.

Please!?!?

rbjrw1030rbjrw1030over 7 years ago
Right in the feels

I'm so glad this story is so much more then Threesomes and sex. This chapter was so moving I teared up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why is this on an erotic website? Nothing ‘erotic’ about it

VerniceLochartVerniceLochartover 2 years ago

Damn. I shed a tear on this one but love it more than ever~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES