All Comments on 'Ægir's Wife Ch. 01'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great chapter!!

As with every one of the chapters in this story, this one, too, is awesome. Love this story and the characters. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally!

So glad to finally have an updated chapter and loved it! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 8 years ago
SO worth the wait!

ahh, @Tara... you do spoil us. i love how dark you made this chapter. love, love, love Sven, even when hes a total asshole! (yeah, yeah. pun intended.)

loved it, my friend. 5 stars and more, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked the greater integration of the language

'A VERY special Christmas present for Kirsty'?! More like, a VERY special early Christmas present for us!!! I cannot wait for Bjorn and Mikael to come (cum?) together for a very special yum yum time with Kirsty!!!

By the by, absolutely loved the chapter as always. 5 stars forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you for an updated story. I was beginning to wonder. Love this new chapter. I would love to see Sven finally have that unadulterated moment and just tells her how he feels about her....to have their feelings fully be reciprocated and no longer misinterpreted. I would love to see Sven just finally let go and accept her love and finally let himself love in return. To finally have meaning in his life. Would hate the past to repeat itself as it did for Petrine. Please update sooner! You're a great storyteller. -E

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 8 years ago
Hurrah!!!

Happiness is another chapter from Tara. I've already read this twice. I share the praise and appreciation that your other fans express more specifically and eloquently. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing

Love the story and all the sex play. Good balance of both.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Yesss

As I thought, Sven would go apeshit when he saw the wound on her tit.

Another wonderful chapter in the fucked up world they inhabit.

Loved the scene with her being ultra submissive and him hating it...perfect.

Nice bit of anal too lol

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Glad you're back.

I don't know why I keep coming back for this torture, when it's so far from my own personal beliefs.

It made me cringe to read about Kirsty on her knees, suppressing her disgust, her pain, her self-loathing in order to submit to Sven. To me, that is so wrong. No one should subject themselves to that. Not in the name of love, not in the name of marriage or duty, not in the name of submission. That is the time to remove consent and end things. But they've already told her that she agreed to be their wife and she can't really say no anymore... or that she can but she'll pay for it and eventually submit anyway. She has no power and she can't trust the guys to do right by her. Hence the cringing.

It's a testament to you that I like Kirsty enough to keep coming back and to keep reading, even when my stomach is turning, no matter what lines are crossed. If Kirsty were my child, my sister, my friend, I would be telling her to run like hell. That it's not okay to put your partners first if they don't put you first in return, that you should never hate yourself to make someone else happy, that their behavior is not worthy of her trust or her submission. That I want Kirsty to be happy.

I keep coming back for more. You are a powerful writer and I'm entranced by your story, even when I don't like it.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 thumbs up

I really enjoy this story and I sit on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter. I understand this is not your only story but please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Glad you could get back to this story

I was hoping to read more about this story but feared you were too busy with other fantastic writings. I will patiently wait as I know you are committed to other projects. I do hope that Sven does admit to everyone that he has strong feelings for Kirsty and doesn't know how to handle them. There was a mention that the previous generation fought over their wife and history does repeat itself. At least she has people that are protective of her.

joodlejoodleover 8 years ago
Squeal!

I'm sure I was not the only one to squeal with joy when I saw you had published this chapter. Yaaayyy!!!! I love that Sven took her ass without babying her. Both Bjorn and Mikael probably would have babied her, and that is just not what she needs. And I love how he freaked out when he saw Mikael's mark. Just like he freaked out when he saw Bjorn's bite mark. Or was that Bjorn that saw Sven's mark? They are both biters, so who can remember? Only downside was that there is a lot of translating that is interrupting the flow of the story somewhat. Between me trying to guess what the words mean, and then confirming the meaning when they are explained in the story, I get thrown off the high. I liked the multi linguistics in moderation. Its sexy to have them say stuff and not know what it means---speculating what naughty words they might be, or what tender words they must be. Just saying. Oh, and how exactly do you take care of broken ribs? Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

star_cursedstar_cursedover 8 years ago
thank you

Thank you! I was afraid this story wouldn't continue, it was too long of a wait for me. I eagerly await another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

This is a very addictive story, I just love it. Thank you so very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I love these stories, they offer an interesting glimpse into Dom/sub relationships. I suspect you're busy, hope you are able to post again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love your stories

Your stories bring tears to my eyes I wish I had something like this in real life , but unfortunately life is life an it doesn't work that way...

graceunderfiregraceunderfireover 8 years ago
Yay!

So glad I finally checked for an update :) made my day!

storyLover92storyLover92over 8 years ago
Love!

Love these stories! When will the next one be posted?

Tara CoxTara Coxover 8 years agoAuthor
Posted it days ago...

And it is still pending. No idea why it is taking so long. Usually stories post within 48 to 72 hours. And we are past that now...fingers crossed.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
So happy

To see that there is more to this story!! Whoo Hoo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Huge thanks to your Norwegian friend. IT's so much easier to read dialect than not always well translated Swedish. (I speak Norwegian so the language switching is no issue). The setting makes more sense in my head to have them based in Lofoten too. Arctic Norway is truly beautiful and stole my heart as yest another poo English girl 'captured' by a viking ;)

Dom2016Dom2016over 7 years ago
Intrigued

It was quite good and well written. Must eventually read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
*sigh* cantfighthate yeah me too

I feel exactly the same but I think that the only reason I do keep coming back to read more is the information to the reader in their personal narratives. Both Kirsty and Sven know that they love the other naturally the irony that it’s the lack of communication that is so incredibly important in bdsm is what’s holding them back.

I don’t have any interest at all in some of the proposed kinks and I’ll never agree that no choice, no consent and no safe word could be considered acceptable.

Great chapter! Thank you.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES