All Comments on 'Ægir's Wife Ch. 02'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 8 years ago
Weeeeeeelllll....

OK, been waitin' for *this* chapter since page 1. I knew you said it was going live, Tara, and you know how much I wanted to read it? When I clicked into the new BDSM list AND the overall New Stories page and didn't see it? Well we know sometimes the link works even before it shows up on any of the lists, so I went to CH 1 and changed the 1 at the end of the URL to a 2, and BLAM! Here I was! I MacGuyvered my way right up in this bitch! :P

Hot as fuck! I forgot, is there a third brother? Ah well, you've been teasing us so long - and 2 brothers is already 100% more brothers than one at a time! Sven better get his shit together - he's missin' out on all the fun.

These people must go through bed linens like crazy. GAAAHH! ★★★★★

[dat hood, tho]

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

I am a very lucky girl, I found this story just a few days ago and read it straight through. I was going back to read through a few parts when low and behold Chapter 2 showed up in your literature list. So since I am the new kid on the block (so to speak) let me say I have truly enjoyed this tale and look forward to it's continuation. I noticed you must have had some criticisms due to the forward to one of your chapters. I, personally, love Rachel and Olaf. I can only say that folks who are that weirded out by them are probably teenagers to whom the idea of parents having sex is "gross". They'll grow up one day. Honestly, I would love to see a spin off tale where we go back in time to see them in thier youth. This story definitely has enough depth to go far into the future and the past.

I also am so pleased that you've addressed what Sven did as rape and especially liked how to the others it was as though she was a virgin because rape doesn't count. To be honest before this chapter came out my main criticism was why is Sven so rapey and why isn't anyone acting like it's rape? So I am particularly thrilled at this being addressed.

I saw that on your blog, which I found quite by accident by searching the author you repeatedly mention (I take it she is a fictional author as all I found was your blog) that you are reworking the beginning of the story because Kirsty submits too quickly.

May I make a suggestion? If instead of writing a long explanation of all of their correspondence you simply had more explanation the first dinner they have together. They wait for her to finish eating and ask herself about her predicament and she is simply told she is married to all of them. Well, I think if instead while she ate they explained the tradition and what was expected of her and that they choose her specially out of thousands of women that it would be more understandable when she connects with Bjorn, especially if he did that explaining. She would still obviously not be ready at that moment to accept her fate but it would make more sense that she did the next time Bjorn and her share the cabin. Just a thought that might save you a lot of work and still let your readers jump into the story as quickly as you originally allowed for.

Suggestions aside, thank you so much for sharing this and if our young family can afford it I look forward to one day owning the complete and reworked tale. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really hot and well done

And I'm glad that Sven is getting back in the picture - but Bjorn and Mikael's present - awesome!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 8 years ago
aaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!!

phew. yes. i need a cold shower. or a dip in the Fjord. or something.

hot DAMN, woman! crazy good chapter. i cannot wait for Sven to come around!!

xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot as hell

Wow this is a burning good story, your description of the Christmas present makes me wish there was a brother I could snag. This was an amazingly descriptive chapter that did a great job of bringing your story together. I love that the brothers pointed out that Sven raped her and are helping her work through that. I just can't wait for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The sex was undeniably hot, but what set this chapter above others is that I had no desire to drown any of them in their precious fjord. Even Sven continuing to be an isolated asshole was fine. He deserves to twist in the wind. The other two putting their own crap aside and doing something that actually was for her benefit and not just supposedly for her benefit, or blatantly only for them, was a nice change.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 8 years ago
Oh my Viking!!!

Bloody outstanding! Gimme gimme gimme a Bjorn-Mikael fucking sandwich pleeeeease! That lucky slut Kirsty!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago

COLD SHOWER STAT!

Welcome back to the madness. You created!

We love you!!!!

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 8 years ago
*good sigh*...

Oh yeah, Christmas is my favorite holiday.

Mmmmmm. Yep, yep, yep.

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 8 years ago
Just have to add....

The images of the tree, and Thanksgiving, and the family sharing meals/desserts...

all so wonderful.

But the scene of the opening of the Christmas gifts...

what wonderful writing...

When she opened the gift from Sven I got choked up. Not from expense, but of all the thoughts that must have gone through his mind in the choosing of a gift for her. It was such a rich gesture, and again not speaking in terms of material cost.

But also earlier then when he opened the scarf and touched the fabric gently. I could almost hear his thoughts. Well done :) Oh, I'm getting all misty eyed again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are Mikael and Sven really that dumb?

It just seems like they roll along and accept anything. Don't really like dumb characters.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Descriptive

It's the wonderful way that you have with words that makes this so readable. Taking her through the panic of the hood to the point of enjoying it, pushing her to the limits...sublime.

Sven I can actually understand. Dour and stubborn while cutting his own nose off. Yup, I can see that, as Mikael was bang out of order with carving his initial where he did. Every time any of the brothers have sex with her that would hit them right between the eyes. That would piss me off too. It's Mikael that needs to make the peace offering more than her.

CypGypsyCypGypsyover 8 years ago
Cold showers all around, then, is it?

Excellent HOT HOT chapter! Thank you, it was soooo long awaited.

That being said... it is understandable that the two loving brothers consider that she was raped, because she hasn't been able to articulate quite how things went down, and they saw the aftermath. But I take issue with those readers who also feel that she was raped, since you gave us the whole picture. She wasn't raped IN the asshole, she had consensual anal sex with a man who BEHAVED like an asshole. Rape is a crime, being a nasty jerk isn't. Sven's emotional isolation and confusion is clearly the reason you had him acting as he did, though it's no excuse and I don't consider cracked ribs to be adequate punishment.

REALLY enjoying the slow and tortuous process of bringing him around... take your time.

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

Good God woman! Talk about one extreme to the other! From the panic of the hood through the triple orgasm, that was an amazingly hot scene. I'd give you 5 stars for that alone even if the rest of the chapter was gibberish (which it definitely wasn't).

As far as the 'rape' of her ass? At some point, she's going to need to apologize to Bjorn and Mikael for letting them believe it was rape. No matter her feelings about it, she knows it wasn't rape and needs to come clean.

Somehow I find myself hoping that there will be a scene where she's able to finally enjoy all three brothers at the same time. Hint, hint....lol.

LovelyAnonLovelyAnonover 8 years ago
Make that an ice bath!

Wow, that chapter was beyond steamy. Never thought I'd like the sharing element of this story, but after reading I might just change my mind! Please keep up the fantastic work.

joodlejoodleover 8 years ago
Nice xmas present

I didn't expect a sharing chapter this soon. But I'll take it---especially as a Christmas present. I didn't think that Sven taking her ass was rape. It may have been traumatic, but that wasn't to do with his fucking her ass. It was the emotional blow of being dismissed yet again. But that is somewhat beside the point. This was a great chapter. I'm not sure what was missing, but it felt a bit off. I suppose that the chances of a "perfect" threesome with two Dom brothers is low--at least the first time. I love how Mikael took control. If he had not, I don't think Kirsty could have gotten through it. She needed to be controlled. She needed the dirty talk, the degradation. I was thrown off by Bjorn's crankiness, and maybe that was what took away from the pleasure of this chapter. Bringing the serious talk into the thick of a threesome is not a turn on for me. It distracts. But I understand that this is more of a "real life" type story. Trying to create a believable scenario, versus pure fantasy. This is believable for me, and maybe thats why its not as mind blowing as the typical fantasy smut. It is mind blowing mentally, but not so much sexually. If both guys had been "All in" through the entire session, it would have been phenomenal. But Bjorn was having difficulties. I do appreciate that you did not provide translation for all the Swedish terms. The "big brother" and "baby brother" use is tiring, but I know it is just to reduce confusion with all the characters. Its just a little annoying sometimes because no one goes around calling their big brother "Big brother" in every sentence. All in all, it was another great chapter. I look forward to more, and I really love that you are drawing it out, and not having Sven cave easily. Well done. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well done!

Lady_Jade_HawkLady_Jade_Hawkover 8 years ago
Anonymous "Excellent" again, I created a log in

Forgive me if I am confused but it seems that other commenters are not on the same wavelength as me about Sven raping Kirsten so I am going to try to understand. Firstly, I must say nearly all of their sexual encounters have read as rape to me. The first time he had sex with her she clearly said no and was not consenting. Then when they argued on the boat and instead of discussing things with her he physically forced himself on her, again without consent.

This particular anal sex scene was different because she initially offered herself to him but to me it still read as rape and I'd like to explain why. For one thing it is stated that he knows how he should be behaving by stopping, letting her get used to him inside her, not pounding into her as though she did not have a virgin asshole. Truth be told even with having used a medium plug I am wondering if he would have torn her behaving that way if it were real life. Secondly it's stated that he can feel her trying to get away from him but he holds her to him, which is force plain and simple. Thirdly, at the end of it she feels used like a whore. Like she is just an object to him. Which is very much the psychological impact of being raped.

By saying she wasn't raped to me that's like saying, "Hey, she agreed to do anal so of he wanted to nearly tear her a new asshole that's on her". It isn't. He knew he was misbehaving and he knew she was trying to pull away and didn't stop or even slow down and check in with her.

It is worrisome to me that people genuinely seem to think that it was consensual and I am hoping that someone will respond with how they perceive it to be that in a way that makes some sense to me.

Thank you in advance.

cfuhrercfuhrerover 8 years ago

Worth. The. Wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply great..

Worth the wait..

FrannySmurfFrannySmurfover 8 years ago
So worth the wait...

That I had to read it again!!! The realism that you are giving these relationships is simply exquisite! I cant wait for more!

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
Awesome story teller... awesome story!

I enjoy each character, but Sven is the one who makes this old heart go pit-a-pat. I can't begin to express how much I enjoy this story... Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!!! Hope we don't have to wait toooooo long for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused

I love this story, but Im still kind of confused. What is Sven's problem exactly? He is quite kind/sweet to K verbally, and then just trips out? How is K detecting it though? What does she want from him? Does she even know? I like Sven as a character because this kind of inbuilt fear or panic he has seems so slippery, undefined, no matter how many internal monologues we're subjected too, they seem/he seems to go nowhere. He's stuck but its not a stuckedness that can be solved with being more "open", I don't think. I just don't think people are like that. It feels like the link to Stig needs to be more subtle - here is Petrine seeing in Stig's greenhouse the love he never articulated, but also the expression she never acknowledged. That felt like an important lesson K keeps missing somehow, or at least isn't looking for signs of in Sven. She keeps looking for signs, but maybe she's looking in the wrong places. And Sven is stuck because he sees himself as needing to conform to a particular kind of expression of his love (if he has it, he seems to vacillate). I get the baby-insecurity thing though, so maybe she's waylaid because of her own insecurities.

The central dilemma at the heart of Bjorn's story line, feels a little contrived, I just don't buy the immediate love, nor that its this big a deal that his mother didn't tell him she went through some trauma when she had him. Why her trauma became all about him unnerved me, it felt like quite bratty or typical youngest, sheltered, child syndrome.

Mikael is drawn well, I think, albeit too clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please...

As others have said, well worth the wait but please please please don't make us wait so long. This story is one I never really want to end because it's just so good. Unlike with most stories that bring kink I'm not interested in into their stories, yours has opened my mind and turned me onto a few fetishes I had no idea I'd be into. Thanks for that and I can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S.- is this going to be another 12ish chapter book because I'm super excited?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lady_Jane_Hawk YES exactly what you said

I’ve been having an internal and a bit of an online rant about all of this very subject.

Sven did rape her and not just anally, he did it each of the times you mentioned. All 3 of the brothers have abused her. Consenting to sex and then being brutalised turns it from a consensual act into rape, in some cases it’s a very fine line and difficult to distinguish. It’s why rape laws in some countries state the person being raped has the right to say no at any time. Legal cases are complex and need to be dealt with on a case by case situation.

Sven knew all of the “how to” aspects of first or anytime anal sex, he chose to ignore all of that and force himself on her. It’s similar to the situation surrounding the “dirty talking”, society in general has slut-shamed women for centuries and more, slut, whore, bitch cunt etc are ALL seen and used as derogatory because of how women are viewed by everyone (incl other women) - that pesky Madonna : Whore attitude. When used in the heat of passion those words morph into the erotic, because it’s viewed as taboo. The same person repeating the same words in a non sexual context will hurt the woman it’s directed at. That place of insecurity and betrayal is where our heroine is at in this point in the story. She has no idea that he does love her so instead she feels dirty and used in every sense when he takes her.

So again despite some of the kinks being a turn off for me it’s a compelling tale.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES