All Comments on 'Ægir's Wife Ch. 11'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 4 years ago

It sounds so final this chapter?

Love the way the brothers reacted when Anna and Elsa were born:-)

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 4 years ago
Am so glad you have written this chapter...

This chapter draws everything together for Kirsty, Sven, Mikhael, Bjorn et al, as well as providing Olaf and Rachal with the prospect of new adventures. Marriage as well!

Thank you very much.

Merry Christmas!

5* Jules

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phenomenal as always

I love this series and am forever blessed to have stumbled upon such a great piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hope

hope there is more but if not this was one of the best have a very merry Christmas

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 4 years ago

I loved it!! 5 stars (I'd give it more if I could). I'm hoping there will be a continuation of this...next generation maybe? I am just soooo glad that you are back. I've missed your stories. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas Tara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Amazing chapter! So happy that you're writing again and that everyone is trying to work things out even though it's gonna be super hard.

I'm having trouble coming to terms with Rachel wanting to leave though. So come spring she's going to leave Kirsty alone with 2 infants, a young child with autism, and a disabled husband? Just seems like a lot.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

I thought the birth was good but this wonderful time between Olaf and Rachel was the best :)

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

You sure do put beautiful thoughts and words together... I truly was touched by the love in this chapter!

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Fantastic. Loved the birthing writings I have watch my son being born and I tell everyone that there is no effort on this earth that will ever match the effort a woman puts into giving birth to her children, by any man. Great story loving it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES