All Comments on 'Ægir's Wife Ch. 12'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Squeakers331Squeakers331over 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your gift with us. You have a beautiful way of telling a whole story. The detail in which you write is spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
think you

just the right way to this one you are such a great story teller you make us fell like we are there looking for more of your writing till then have a good 2020

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 4 years ago
So happy

Looks like we are gonna get the story of the cousins to these guys with their stolen bride

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 4 years ago

Wonderful story. I feel like the story between Georgia and Karl is unfinished but I love where you took the brothers and Kirsty. So glad you chose to continue :) Thank you!!

Tara CoxTara Coxover 4 years agoAuthor
Yes...TBC...

Yes, this tale is to be continued. Even after this long. Yes, at long last Kirsty, Bjorn, Mikael, and Sven have closure.

But that is always one of my problems with the romance/erotica genre, life and love do not end. Nothing gets wrapped up with a neat little package and bow by the words I love you or even a wedding. Life goes on, and unless you nurture that love it does not.

You did get it wrong though. There are two more stories to come:

1) Valkyrie's Daughters will follow Georgia, Roz, and Kirsty as they deal with the legacies of their mothers and being a strong/feminist woman in the 21st century. How can you be a shieldmaiden, a feminist, and a sub? Yes, Georgia and Karl, but what about Roz? And how will Kirsty and her guys handle her mother? What legacy will they leave for those little girls to follow?

2) Lofn's Daughter will be an odd experiment of seasoned romance and flashbacks. It is the backstory to this one. It goes into more detail about the relationships of Rachel/Petrine with Olaf, Stig, Lars, and Andres.

I don't necessarily believe in family curses in the magical sense of a witch putting a curse on you and your children down through time. But I do very much believe that all of us are deeply impacted by the actions of our parents as children. We spend much of our lives trying to undo that. And few of us succeed. We all too often pass those legacies on to the next generation. But we don't have to. We have the choice through self-reflection to change to give our children different outcomes. Those are the themes I will explore in the coming chapters. But not sure of the timeframe of those. So enjoy this respite, this happily ever after for now.

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 4 years ago

Yes, you're right, the story never ends. Lots of spinoff story opportunities when you have amazing side characters. Can't wait to see what you write next!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 4 years ago

I am soooo glad you are back and continuing this story. I can't get enough of these people. Five stars...I'd give it more if it would let me. Looking forward to the next chapter.

beatricethecleverbeatricethecleverover 4 years ago
Hi! I’m writing something kind of inspired by this series

Hi! I discovered these books on here quite a while ago and several things good and bad stuck with me. Your writing is as great as ever and I like how you’ve addressed some of this stuff. The idea of coping with a family that’s so outside the norm and whether or not to break away is a very important conflict in fiction and real life. Anyway, this is to say I am a fan and happy that you’re back.

I recently started writing in an entirely different genre (family drama/magical realism/honesty not quite sure) about several siblings who break away from a toxic version of this kind of poly family and have to return and build something new out of it after death. Similar setup, similar place, and I couldn’t figure out what it was similar to until I found your work again! So apologies about that! I will definitely tweak it some more.

How did you come with how to write the family structure as a whole anyway? It’s so complex and interwoven with all the characters and this magical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hi

Do you have anything published, I’d be interested in supporting your writing this way and seriously you do great work.

A-

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I hope this isn't the end, for that is what it sounded like. I have enjoyed this series immensely and hope you continue with stories for some of the other characters. Or better yet continue Egir's wife and add the other stories in. You really have a gift... thank you for sharing it with us. May you and yours stay safe during these fraught times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, please let us know what happens to Georgia and Roz!

I've read this trilogy a few times. Thank you for explaining the Sub/Dom relationship in your work. I'm not into BDSM and always felt a bit awkward when my best friend (a switch) wanted to talk about her kink. It's still not my thing, but I feel like I understand it better now, especially that it's a relationship based on respect, which I never got before.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

Thank you for such an amazing story!

SassyThompsonSassyThompson3 months ago

A really intriguing series! Thank you. I just finished reading and checked the comments and saw yours about continuing Kirsty's story. Do you have it published somewhere else? Available for purchase, perhaps?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ægir's Wife Series Info