All Comments on 'Ashleigh Potter'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

want more please it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

good story, but a couple of loose ends. What happens when she meets her sister in law? She was disguised but...

And what about his relationship with his sister and mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

You have to continue with this

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
What garbage

So, this guy arranges to rob, physically assault and rape his teacher just because he feels like it, then when she decides to keep the baby, HIS estimation of her soars? The only justice that could have come out of this fictional crap would have been for her to have not showered and had DNA swabs taken and when both male and female donors proved to be a familial match, charge them both with rape, conspiracy to commit rape, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, breaking and entering, battery, and felony menacing and have them locked up.

Now that the emotional response is out of the way, there are a couple of factual discrepancies to address. First, in the United States, where this story seems to be set, we don't refer to pussies as fannies. In the US, if you say fanny, you're referring to someone's ass. Second, having an annullment on a marriage is not the same as getting divorced. An annulment states in the eyes of the law, the marriage was invalid or never existed, so in the eyes of the law, the child would have the family name of whichever parent has custody. Finally, in College, which is higher education a teacher (now officially a professor) can legally have relations with a student who has reached their majority, though the university itself may have rules against it. Finally, when did Ashleigh approach her assailant? The only time reference you make is her returning to the classroom three weeks after the attack. No pregnancy is going to be showing at three weeks. I've known who didn't noticeably show until their second trimester, but between six weeks and two months is usually the earliest the slightest change is noticeable. I realize this is only a fantasy, but a little fact checking might be a good idea if you continue to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous