Ashleigh Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although a virgin, Simon was well versed in anatomy, particularly female anatomy and again, particularly the anatomy of female genitals. It was easy for him to fill in the bits that he could not see. Not that there was much missing as the bikini bottoms were so small and were tightly moulded to her genital area. He drew her intricately and intimately, electing to draw her without pubic hair. His detailed studies of her were flawless, his technique one of realism. Capturing the lighting, her long hair as it fell across her shoulders, the beads of sweat. There was such detail, that it appeared that the muscles were visible beneath the skin. Though young he was already a master of the female nude.

His eyes, beneath the mirrored shades, flicked constantly between paper and subject, his hands almost allowing the pencil freedom of its own as the image was created. Simon was in his element and took to adding detail to his drawings that was beyond the next level.

After an hour, Ashleigh rolled onto her back, only remembering at the last minute that she had released her bra. She managed to capture her wayward breasts, but for a split second or two carelessly revealed one of her nipples. Unaware of the watcher in the next garden, she was in no particular hurry to cover it, but eventually lay back and put the bikini top loosely over the dark brown erectile nubs of flesh. Her eyes were closed against the sun's brightness, as she raised a leg, cocked at the knee, then seemed to drift off in a doze. Her prominent pubis barely covered by the skimpy bottoms stood out in stark contrast to her flat stomach and the burgeoning mounds of her breasts.

Simon had new material now to study and took to it with gusto, in case she should move, or see him there. He blocked in the shapes of her legs, her toned thighs, her calves and feet. He loved the delightful curve of a woman's hips when coupled with a narrow waist. He of course spent more time on her breasts, her face, the fall of her luscious hair and that prominent pubis.

Once again, he drew Ashleigh as she was, and again, without any clothing interfering with the pureness of the true nude. The detail he put into the studies of her pubis and face were painstakingly precise. Had anyone looked upon his drawings, they would naturally assume that his model was indeed naked. Again, he elected to draw her without any pubes, but then did another quick sketch just of the pubic area, adding fine downy hair.

Simon was pleased with the results and decided to quit whilst he was ahead. So, packed up his drawing paraphernalia and went inside. Ashleigh heard the movement, but shading her eyes and looking around, she could see no-one. Though she did see the chair in the garden next door, with an empty bottle of larger on the table. She wondered whether someone had been sitting there watching her? Laying back down, she watched her nipples rise beneath the scant covering. She was not wondering about 'someone' watching her. She was wondering about Simon watching her. And with those thoughts in her head, she drifted off again, none the wiser, completely oblivious to the fact that she had made her debut into Simon's drawing pad and a naked debut at that.

Simon had a quick shower. He was keen to do some more drawing, but didn't want to spoil the paper with sweat or the natural oils of his skin, plus he liked the cooling effect of a cold shower. Back at his easel, he elected to draw more pictures of Ashleigh. He had a good measure of her body shape now and started some sketches of various poses. He settled on one where she was leaning forwards, arm stretched before her as if she were picking a flower. He drew her a number of times in this pose playing with different aspects, the lighting, the wind whipping up her hair, the attitude of her legs or arms. And the clothing that she was wearing. In some she was naked, in others, semi or fully clothed. He liked the back-lit one the best as although clothed, she still appeared naked. Lastly and more for his own eroticism, he drew her in lingerie. Stockings, flimsy filmy negligée with the smallest pair of panties. In all he had drawn six studies, which had taken him almost an hour each. He put down his pencils and wandered back downstairs to watch some sport on the TV, giving his eyes and back a break.

12