Unexpected sex Pt. 01

Story Info
When an innocent encounter becomes erotic.
1.3k words
4.23
8.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a pianist, I had accompanied quite a number of singers and instrumentalists, male and female. The variety and challenge interested me a great deal and was always happy to work with most people that asked. So when a girl, recently returned from University, asked me to accompany her for a local charity concert, I was up for the challenge.

We had arranged to meet for a rehearsal in a local hall. Nothing unusual about that. She was quite a plainly dressed girl, simple loose top and joggers, with a quiet disposition. Nothing about her that would lead me to think anything erotic about her. We talked about lots of things, mainly musical. I was a fan of Vanessa Mae at the time and so was she.

The day of the concert arrived and we would meet at the venue, the town hall banqueting hall. The piano was set to one side, the soloist in the middle and the room windows all down the opposite side. We would enter from opposite sides to perform.

The time arrived and we were announced. I walked in, looking across the room towards Lara, the clarinettist. I was momentarily stunned by what she was wearing. A floaty top that looked a little see through along with totally skin tight, black, shiny leggings, much the same as Vanessa Mae. I quickly realised that from the front, the top was not see through at all but from the side, with the light from the windows, I could clearly see the outline of her breasts. My cock jumped a little at that point.

We started to play our prepared programme but I really had concentrate hard on the music with my cock starting to rise. The leggings she was wearing clearly showed no sign of any underwear. Had she deliberately not worn any?

She regularly turned towards me, connected through the music, but my eyes were connected to her lower regions as she was showing a clear cameltoe. My cock was now steadily rising. Accompanying with a hard cock was not easy at all.

Had she deliberately worn this outfit to tease me?

If so, it was working. I could clearly see her tits outline, moving around as she played. So sexy. Her bum was sensational and definitely no panty line and that definite cameltoe!

I was dreading standing up at the end to take applause in case my now very hard cock bulge showed. But I managed to grab my music and hold it masking my lower regions.

We both retired from the concert room at the same time. The doorway was narrow leading to the ante room. I hung back a little to allow her to go through but she suddenly stopped leaving me no choice to squeeze past. My cock brushed against her tight leggings. She surely must have felt it and was sure she gave her bum a little wiggle as went past.

I made haste for the nearest chair, placing the music on my lap to hide my embarrassing bulge. Fortunately the room was now empty as the others had filed out for their part of the concert.

I just smiled at Lara and said,

"I thought the performance went really well. The audience seemed to think so as well."

Lara replied, "Yes. I really felt comfortable with that new music as well. Thanks ever so much for agreeing to accompany me. Do you think we could do this again?"

She then said, "Oh, you did say you liked Vanessa Mae? She wears outfits similar to this. Do you like it?"

Before I could answer, her hand dropped into my lap to grab the music she had lent me but it slipped under the music brushing against my still hard cock. I jumped a little.

"Mmm, seems you did like the outfit."

I replied, "Did you realise that your top was part see through?"

She suddenly looked horrified at the thought of the audience noticing.

"Don't worry," I said, "It was the light from the windows that made it see through but only from my side."

There was a noticeable sigh of relief.

"Could you see much?"

"No, not really. Just a moving outline."

She just smiled and winked.

"I meant to ask before the concert. My dad dropped me here. But can't pick me up. Is there any chance of a lift home?"

After what had already happened, I wasn't going to say no and my cock jumped again at the thought of this superb body next to me in the car.

"Of course, no problem," I replied, trying to hide my enthusiasm.

"Mum and Dad aren't expecting me back for a while so perhaps we could chat for a bit? I know somewhere we can stop."

We drove through the local housing and soon the road opened to fields and woodland separating two villages.

Before long she said, "Slow down. There's a little turning into the woods coming up."

I slowed and carefully turned in and stopped when we were clear of the road.

We sat for a moment or two. After a while, she pointed to something across a field. I looked but was interrupted because her hand dropped to my lap again.

"A good view?" she said.

Just then a breeze moved the nearby trees and the lowering setting sun streamed in through the window making her blouse see through again. This time, not only her beautifully shaped tits were visible but so were her nipples standing to attention.

"Mmm," I groaned.

She noticed my gaze and realised what I had seen. Again she put her hand in my lap but this time gave my cock head a squeeze.

"So, you liked my outfit then?"

I moved the back of my hand across her blouse and felt those erect nipples. Just then she grabbed my hand and placed it on her thighs moving it a little towards that superb camel toe. She squeezed my cock a little more. Was that permission to go further?

I moved my hand further up just caressing that cameltoe crack with my finger. She moaned a little and pushed her hips towards my hand so I would rub her clit firmer. She continued to squeeze and rub my cock head.

Suddenly, she said, "Wait."

She opened the car door and standing outside, glanced behind to are sure no one was around, proceeded to slide her leggings to the floor.

"These are too tight," she said, wriggling them down her smooth, white legs.

I could then see why the camel toe showed as she was wearing the smallest and thinnest panties I had ever seen. Sitting back in, she leaned towards me and proceeded to undo my zip and belt. I helped slide them down a little and soon my engorged cock sprung out.

"Ooooo, nice," she said. She licked her lips looking at the precum oozing from my foreskin. She wrapped her hand fully round my cock, slowly starting a handjob.

Meanwhile, my fingers began to explore that crack, easing my fingers under the fabric and rubbing her clit again.

"Wow, nice," I muttered, easing the fabric back revealing her shaved cunt and a beautifully trimmed pussy hair line above. My fingers slid into her soaking wet cunt and massaged her Gspot.

She was now giving me an amazing handjob at the same time.

"I am going to cum soon."

"Me too," she said.

I felt the build up in my balls and almost at the same time I felt her cunt muscles tighten round my fingers yelling as she came.

My cock pulsed and shot a thick, creamy string of cum over her hand and my trousers.

We both slumped back in the seats and after we had settled and calmed for a while she said,

"That was a bit quick. Are up up for more? I still have time. I can say I went for a drink."

I just nodded in agreement.

With that, she began to unbutton her blouse...

To be continued