Ashleigh Pt. 06

Story Info
Kirsty reveals more than a few things to Simon.
5.6k words
4.38
4.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsty looked down and noted the bikini top on the ground by Simon's lounger, immediately putting two and two together. She glanced back at the smug looking Ashleigh and turning headed to the house, without responding to the obvious taunting. Simon's parents did not appear to be home, so she walked up to his bedroom and lay on the bed, she could hear the shower running, so guessed he was washing himself down to cleans himself from the sex session with Ashleigh. Tears dribbled from her eyes to run warmly down her cheeks. She had waited too long. The bitch had got there first. She had lost Simon, before she had even had him. How could she have been such a fool? She should have told him how she felt about him. As she heard the shower stop, she decided it was time to stop messing around and to take the plunge. She stood and prepared herself to face Simon when he came out.

The shower had done the trick. He felt dirty in a number of ways. Although what had happened was hugely sexual, and Ashleigh did have a magnificent pair of breasts and was obviously willing to show him more. He was just not sure that was what he wanted? His cock however was a little easier to please. Its sole purpose in life was to spurt out ejaculate wherever and whenever it could, nor really caring who or what for that matter was involved. The coldness of Simon's shower had certainly dampened its ardour, but it had not completely put out the fire. As he stepped from bathroom into his room, he was drying his hair with the towel and did not at first notice KT standing there. His cock, standing at half-mast waggled to the left and right as he walked.

On hearing a gasp, he pulled the towel quickly from his head. "KT? I... wha..."

He stood facing the beautiful, voluptuous woman, his nakedness forgotten, the towel in his hand dropped to the floor. "What are you doing Kirsty? Why are you crying and why are you...?"

"I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago." She took a step towards him, but Simon backed away a little. So, she took another step. Her pert breasts swaying slightly in their nakedness. Her eyes were locked onto his, despite the obvious distraction, that had begun to rise between them and that she could see out of the periphery of her vision. "I see that my friend is back to greet me?" She pointed looked down at his now fully swollen member. "What I need to know is has he already greeted someone else? Like Ashleigh for instance?" She stepped closer still, Simon was already against the wall and could move no further.

"Why...why are you naked." Simon blurted out, jittery, unable to stop his eyes roaming over her tight young well-proportioned body. He was cross with himself for getting erect, but had as much chance of stopping his cock from growing back to full strength, as he had of stopping himself from breathing. "What do you mean, what has Ashleigh said?"

Kirsty had reached him and placed her forefinger on his lips. She desperately wanted to touch him, but had to get out what she should have told him so many times before. "I have something to say and I would like to get it all out without interruption. It will explain why I am standing here before you now naked. But first I must know, did you have sex with that woman?"

Simon took a while to answer. In those pregnant seconds, Kirsty's world was hanging on the brink of destruction. She had wanted this man for so long it hurt. Try as she might to replace him with almost look alike boyfriends, they had all failed to meet the mark, it was his personality she wanted the most. She knew he had a good body. And had often taken sneaky looks at his crotch, taking note of how large he looked in that area. And whilst she was completely astonished by what was bobbing between them, the size had been no surprise. Her eyes dropped to his erection, making her lick her lips. "Well? Well Simon, did you?"

"Yes," he said, seeing his word of affirmation crash upon his friend, immediately creating pools of tears in her eyes, that continued to well up. She turned from him to hide the instant hurt and brushed her tears away. "And no," he said quickly.

Kirsty half turned back towards him. Her words stumbling out. "And what does that mean?"

"I don't understand why you are so upset? I said that this was likely to happen? I... I desperately want to hug you KT, but in this condition and with you naked... Why are you so upset?"

"Just shut up and do it. I want it too. Plus, I've already had the pleasure of experiencing that," she pointed at his cock, "so what does it matter?"

"Er...it matters a lot when you have no clothes on, nor do I. And I apologised about my behaviour, remember? I'm not sure it would be sensible. Let me put some clothes on at least?"

Kirsty tutted and pushed herself against him wrapping her arms tightly about his chest. Simon simply accepted her in, knowing when to shut up, and just do what his friend wanted. "Now tell me what this is about?" He purposefully kept his groin area away from his friend, but body of his erection was already in contact with Kirsty's stomach and the move was therefore futile. She gently, almost shyly, pushed her stomach hard into him and flattened her breasts against his chest, eliciting a series of pulses from his painfully hard phallus, now trapped tightly between the warmth of their bodies.

"Ummmm," she murmured, "that's nice." She pushed into Simon further. "At least he appreciates me. So, what did she do to you?"

"I really don't understand what the problem is...appreciates you? I appreciate you."

"Just tell me Simon!" She raised her face to look at him, the tracks of fresh tears evident on her face.

Simon had not seen KT like this before, even after the numerous break-ups with her boyfriends. "Well she came over to me ostensibly to give me a beer, wearing a bikini that covered less than three postage stamps."

"Yes, I saw what the tart was wearing, go on."

Simon looked at Kirsty surprised by the vehemence in her voice. "She then spotted my pad and asked if she could see my drawings, well of course instead of taking my pad, she knelt down and flicked through the pages with it in my lap, when she got to those drawings, I had done of her, she flipped. But not in an angry way. She grabbed hold of me, exposing her breasts and then started rubbing me. Well long story short, she had two orgasms without me touching her. Oh, she licked my nipple too."

"And then?" Kirsty closed her eyes as if that could stop the words that she didn't want to hear, but at the same time, had to hear. "What happened then?"

"Well, this is embarrassing KT. Telling you this stuff, it is really embarrassing."

"Says the man who has his cock pressed up hard against me and has my tits against his chest?"

"Hey, you wanted the hug remember?" He released his grip, putting his arms by his side. In recounting his story, and with the awkwardness of the situation, he had fast, started to lose his erection. Certainly, it had stopped pulsing and had reduced in size by a third."

But Kirsty did not back away. She had her head upon his chest and was listening to his slow, strong heart-beat, and waiting for his words to tear into her. He started again. "Well, as she was rubbing my erection, I ejaculated. Honestly, she can only have rubbed him a couple of times, she hadn't even taken him out of my shorts! It was so pathetic."

Kirsty couldn't help but smile at her friend's annoyance with his performance, but knew that a 'hair-trigger' in one that was inexperienced was to be expected. And in this case could mean things went no further. "Then?" She asked meekly. Beginning to hope for the best.

"Well would you believe that she licked up all of my come? She then made some comment about the fact that I was still erect after coming. I said that I usually didn't go soft immediately afterwards, that sometimes it took a couple of attempts, but that I had not been touched by a woman before, so didn't know what to expect myself. At that point I could see a renewed fire in her eyes, as If my virginity was something special to her."

"So, you stayed hard after she had wanked you, emptying your balls and licking up all of your come?" Kirsty sounded disappointed, but also a little incredulous as she confirmed the details of what had happened. "You...you normally have to wank yourself a couple of times before he goes down?"

"Yeah. Sometimes more, but that is not important now. Anyway, on this occasion, if anything, he was harder, probably due to the fact that she had touched him. Well Ashleigh was beside herself. Groaning and saying things like she had been lusting after me for ages, that she wanted me to fuck her. You know? Then she put her lips on my cock head and started to suck me..."

Kirsty gasped. "She gave you a blow-job?"

"Yes and no." He said putting his hands upon KT's shoulders and gently pushing her away. "Now what is this all about?"

"Please finish first." She could not raise her eyes to meet his.

"Well that is it. We then heard your horn sounding and I mentioned that you were coming round to do some posing for me. She just sucked me one last time and I ran off to the shower. And here I am."

Kirsty's heart began to sing. "So, you didn't have sex with her? You didn't fuck her?"

"In truth, I didn't do anything with her, she did it all. I just sat there and watched. Not my greatest moment, that's for sure, and certainly not the most fulfilling of sexual encounters."

"Ohhh you lovely idiot." KT slipped her arms back around Simon and drew herself back in. "It rarely is a fabulously successful event first time. Especially if both parties are virgins. There is usually a lot of fumbling about, there is anxiousness about performance, looks, pleasing the other party and sheer inexperience. But it does get better. If you are able to stay hard after shooting your load, that is a real bonus. Most men lose their erection, along with their interest, after coming just once."

"Really...but from what I've seen..."

"Watching porn is not real. I don't know what they do with those guys, but I think they are given some sort of stimulant. And if not, it is easy just to 'cut' after he has spurted, and pick up twenty minutes later when he is ready again, but to the watcher it just looks like a change of angle. Anyway. This is not very flattering!"

"What? What is not very flattering? You are making no sense today. What did you want to tell me? Why are you naked and why are you still hugging me? I'm safe. I have not had sex with Ashleigh, not that that should be a problem? What is going on, this is all a little weird?"

KT laughed. "Well, in order. What is not flattering is that you have a naked, and if I may say, voluptuous woman, eagerly and wantonly pressing herself against you and your reaction is to go soft. That is not flattering. I'm making no sense, because of what I need to tell you. And I should have told you a long time ago. I thought I had left it too late. I might still have I don't know? I'm naked for that same reason. Don't you get it?"

"Er...not really. You might have to run it by me again."

"I love you, you idiot. I love you. I have always loved you. All of my boyfriends have been facsimiles of you, and poor ones at that. God Simon, I ache for this, I yearn for your touch and for you to return my feelings. I just couldn't say. I didn't want to lose your friendship and still don't. If you don't feel the same way about me, then that would be crushing, I cannot deny, but please don't let it ruin our friendship. That means too much to me. I've fancied you forever. I have fantasied about you fucking me. Of me sucking and licking you, whilst you licked and sucked me. God, I have played with myself so many times just thinking about what he looked like. He's fucking huge Simon and so perfect I could eat him. Ohhh say something, please... just say something." The words just tumbled from her, in her willingness now to share all.

Simon still stood with his arms still to his side. He listened to what she had to say and his mouth dropped open. He really had no idea. They say that men never really mature, and was this not a re-affirmation of that? How could he have missed the signals? How could he have not put two and two together. The other night was a case in point, that he should have picked up on. What an idiot he was. To hear that she had been playing with herself, whilst thinking solely of him, was intensely exciting, was gratifying beyond belief, was shockingly erotic. Before he could answer her. His body had already responded.

Kirsty looked up at him smiling. "Uuummmmm, someone has just told me yes. I was beginning to doubt that you found me attractive? But my new found friend wants to play with me. What about my old found friend? Does he want to play with me too?"

"Kirsty, I don't know what to say. This is properly weird. I of course find you physically attractive, I would be mad not to. You are beautiful and my ideal womanly shape. You are crushingly pretty, and such a good friend it hurts. But, despite what my body is saying, I just don't know. What if this changes things between us that we cannot then undo if it goes wrong. I have to admit, that I have thought about you in a sexual way on a number of occasions, and I know men are way behind women on this front, but I have not thought of you whilst I touched myself. I think that would have been well, like thinking of my mother!"

Kirsty pulled on his hand and guided him to the double bed. "We can take this really slowly. You've seen me naked and I've seen you fully naked. And neither of us has been put off by that, hopefully?" She sat down drawing him with her. "Though you are not doing very well on the flattering stakes. First, he goes soft, next you say I remind you of your mother! Talking of which, where are your parents?"

"Yes, well a little more than just seeing me naked in my case. Seeing me naked and demonstrably turned on too. And I did not say you reminded me of my mother, that would be disgusting, given the situation in which we currently find ourselves? And they have gone away for the week."

Kirsty smiled. "I was only teasing you. So, we are on our own, are we? Ummm, well, it is not as easy to show you my level of excitement, certainly not as obvious as something like him. But it is there none the less. I mean you just need to look at my nipples for a start?" She captured her perfectly formed breast, presenting the evidence of her erect nipple to Simon. "And if you were feeling really adventurous, you could feel just how wet you have made me, by slipping your hand between my legs. I can guarantee that my pussy is sopping wet. And that is solely because of you...and him of course." She looked purposefully at Simon's cock as it stood proudly from his lap, the foreskin was pulled back and the large purple head of his phallus was exposed.

"I don't know KT. You are a fabulously lovely girl. You know that, right? But I'm not sure that touching you there, even if I may want to, is going to be the right thing for us?"

"For you." Kirsty said pointedly. "For you. You see, I have already made up my mind. And have done so for a very long time. This is what I want. I want your friendship, your personality, your warmth and caring, your lovely hard body, and I want your love Simon. But... I get it if you are not in the same place as me... Yet." She smiled at him again. "I would be just as happy if you were to lay back here with me and we were to have a cuddle and a talk. We don't have to do anything else. I would find it quite hard to keep my hands off you, now I have you naked in front of me and of course because of your prized possession. But I would do my best. Would that be ok?"

"Yeah, sure, why not. We've done that loads of times before so what is the difference right?"

"Right...except we weren't doing it naked, and that hopefully this is taking a step forward in our relationship?"

"It is interesting," he said as he lay down, hiking himself up the bed to put his head on the pillows, "that I had not looked upon you as a sexy woman."

"Well thank you very much!"

"No, let me finish. When you look at someone, you naturally put them into categories. You know, like 'she's out of my league', or 'I wouldn't touch her with yours', or 'she's a friend', something like that."

"Oh, and where did you put me? If it's in the 'I wouldn't touch her with yours', I'm going to thump you?" She arched an eyebrow, whilst looking side-long at his cock as it stood up at ninety degrees to his body throbbing and bouncing with youthful exuberance."

"Friend of course, and therefore not sexy."

"Wow. You really know how to make a girl feel good about herself!"

"So, where would you put me then?"

With Simon flat on his back, Kirsty lay her head upon his chest and snuggled against him, her arm encircling his body across his flat stomach. "Easily 'out of my league' Simon," she said without thinking.

"What!" He scoffed. "You do realise how hot you look? Not just now. But all of the time. And what about all of the boyfriends you've had? You are way beyond me in the experienced stakes."

She squeezed him, sliding her thigh over his, encapsulating him all the more in her warm body. "You called me hot!" She giggled. "So, you do see me as sexy?"

"I think it would be a little hard to deny that now wouldn't it? I mean there is a stack of evidence to show just how I feel."

"Yes," Kirsty purred, a large stack of evidence at that. But as I said earlier, those boyfriends of mine, were my way of trying to have you, because you were out of my league. Simon, you are extremely handsome, you are wonderfully sculpted, you are fit, look after yourself, well-groomed and now I find you have command of this wonderful beast. Well I am even more in awe." Her fingers were playing with his pectoral muscle, closing in upon his little nipple.

"I'm not sure that 'control' is the correct word here. I'm evidently not in control of him. And if we were to include my performance earlier..."

"Yes, well, let's not talk about her." Kirsty's eyes could not stop from staring at the throbbing phallus. The darkened skin of the glans was fully visible, the blood pressure so fierce that the soft delicate skin was stretched tight into the aptly named helmet shape. The foreskin was pulled back and settled below the head. The shaft looked powerful, pulsing with life. Thick veins circled about the nine-inch tall flesh, giving it the vitality, it required as an organ of sexual pleasure. She was fascinated, hooked, addicted and so turned on by this until now, hidden part of her friend. A part that she knew she must have, sooner or later, but she must have. She would not allow the woman from next door to get there first! Simon and his penis were hers and hers alone. "He's not going down by the way?"

"Well there's a surprise. I have a beautiful girl wrapped around me, her fantastic breasts squashed against me, as she is teasing my nipple, whilst her eyes do not appear to have left him alone, since lying down, appraising him. What are you thinking? Whatever it is I would say you are encouraging him, rather than trying to dissuade him."

"You are making me blush with the compliments Simon. And who said I wanted him to go away? Not unless you want me to help you do that of course?" She lifted her head to look at him directly and waited on his response as she stared intently into his eyes. Her free had started to skip along his body, across his abdominals, heading South.

Simon laughed, but as her hand brushed into his pubic hair, he realised that she was deadly serious. So, he grabbed her arm. "I would prefer a kiss maybe. On the lips that is. I've already had a kiss..." He stopped before he said it.

"Now that, I would really like, and will graciously comply." She rose up the bed and leaned into him, compressing her breasts against him again, as she swooped in for the kiss, her warm sweet breath upon his face as she stopped less than an inch from his lips, looking deeply into his eyes. "She...she didn't kiss you on the lips did she?"

12