Ashleigh Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he said.

"Well, good!"

"To be honest, the whole experience, while erotic, obviously, felt a little like I imagine having a prostitute wanking me off would feel. You know, 'wham, bam, get it over with, sort of thing. Put the money on the table. I'm not being fair of course, because I think she does want me. But with her, it is solely for the sex. The magic of the act is lost, the real subliminal pleasure, that is. It should be intertwined with the cerebral/hormonal mind fuck that comes when you are really into someone. Do you know what I mean, or am I just being naïve?"

"No, I know what you mean, though cannot say I have felt that myself, so in that respect I'm pretty virginal myself. Wow, that is quite a mature way of thinking, you have obviously thought about it for a bit? Though I have to admit I am about the sex too you know? I just want the other bits too!"

He squeezed her to him in his powerful arms. "That is why you are here now and not her. So, are you going to Kiss me?"

Kirsty did as she was told without further hesitation. She ached to slide her leg fully over his hips and to mount his pulsing weapon, but resisted with the greatest of effort. As their lips touched, her body broke out in goose-bumps and her swollen nipples reminded her that they were very much, still there. Her pussy too was shouting at her for attention. She could feel herself unravelling in her attempts to abstain. It was impossible for her not to push her pussy against his hard thigh, rasping her soft fleshy labia against his rugged muscles. She groaned into his mouth as she maintained the kiss. Her tongue sought out his, probing his mouth and running along his bottom teeth, before entwining about his tongue. She pulled away smiling. "Wow, you are a really good kisser. Are you sure you have not been with a woman before?" She leaned in again, only this time she moved her thigh up along his and nestled it against his balls and the base of his cock.

"Kirsty."

She did not respond, but lustfully continued kissing him, raising herself up, so that her breasts swung freely before him, her thigh pressing half-way up his shaft.

"Kirsty, I think we should stop!" He gently pushed on her shoulders.

"Oh," she smiled at him, "and why is that?"

"You know why, I think you are taking advantage of a poor virginal boy."

She laughed. Knowing it was time to stop and not push her friend too far. "Yes, I'm finding it very hard not to be a naughty girl. Particularly with that great thing just inches away from my... Well we will say no more."

"Well if you were to ask me," he said, looking deeply into her eyes as if for the first time, "from the wet patch on my leg, I would say you are already being a naughty girl. And I will admit I was enjoying you using me in that way. I was also enjoying my first real kiss. But I think that is far enough for now, don't you?"

"Simon! Don't ask me for my opinion! Of course, I don't want to stop. But you are right, I was on the verge of raping you right there and then, you've got me pretty turned on you know. Though to be honest, just staring at your wonderfully crafted body would do that, and has in the past to be fair. Can't I just hold him, just for a little bit? Please?"

"I...I... thought we were going to take it slowly?"

"OHH, you are such a tease! OK, shall we go and get something to eat then, because if we don't, I'll be eating you and you won't be able to stop me!"

"Sure, shall we swing by your place so you can change?"

"Yep and I need a shower, otherwise everyone is going to know how turned on I am."

"That's actually kind of hot. People knowing you are on heat, and I'm with you knowing it too."

"Well, knowing the way I feel about you Simon, the cleansing effects of the shower, will not last very long I can assure you. Come on, let's get dressed, though how you are going to pack him away should be interesting?" KT laughed.

She rolled off the bed and stood before him resplendent. He long, toned legs were spread apart and she put her hands on her hips emphasising her very slim waist and fantastic breasts. "Last chance to grab this gorgeous body before it gets covered?"

Simon laughed again. "Get dressed you idiot. All the time you are naked, my chances of getting him under control are zero."

"Well, not the answer I wanted. But a pretty good one none-the-less. So, you really like what you see huh?"

"KT you know I do."

"Well I like what I can see too, just in case I hadn't made that clear. And you are not upset with what I told you?

"

"OH, you have made it clear, and of course not. Now get your clothes on and go. I think it would be best for me to come by and pick you up once I have things under control. I'll pick you up in an hour, that should give you chance to have that shower and get ready."

"OK, Simon." Kirsty was resigned to the fact that he was taking things slowly. "I'll see you at seven-ish then. Just you make sure that you do not see that woman from next door again. Certainly not in that state, and actually I would prefer it if you didn't let her touch you anymore. I have no right to ask that, but there it is. I never said I was rational or unselfish. I want you for me. Now that I've taken the big step and told you how I feel, I want you to give us a chance. I know it is not necessarily fair, but that's jealousy for you."

"Jealous, jealous of me with another woman, when you have had... I don't know how many boyfriends?"

"Yeah, well the difference is you were not interested in me that way, therefore you did not feel jealous. Had you had a girlfriend, I guess I would have been unbearable."

"Women are complicated. Look I will of course do as you want... With the exception of seeing my neighbour. I am doing some jobs for her, so have to speak with her..."

"But..."

"But I will always wear my clothes, no bare chest, no shorts."

"And no getting an erection either. I can't blame her for finding that irresistible."

"Hey there is more to a man than just his penis you know?"

"Can't say I noticed." She smiled at him. "Ok, just to make this very clear. You are a very handsome, intelligent, slightly shy guy, with a fantastic muscular physique and one hell of a lovely cock. You're sweet, caring and helpful. You are considerate, kind and passionate about the things that matter to you. In short, in all the years that I have known you, there is not a single thing that I would change about you, other than making you mine. Christ Simon, you are such a catch! I don't understand why women are not asking you out all the time, to be frank."

Simon was blushing as he took all of the compliments from his best friend, unused to flattery of any kind, and certainly not this sort of flattery from her. "Oh Christ," she went on, "don't do that, that is even more endearing. No wonder Ashleigh is more than hot for you. Maybe I ought to chaperone those visits that you need to make? I think if you get into her house, there is no coming out until you have given her what she wants. She sounds quite determined."

Maybe you're right," Simon said in all seriousness, "although it does very much sound like a two-horse race here, should I not just give the victor the spoils?" He laughed at his own joke.

"Simon Atherton, if I thought you were serious, I would mount you right now and take your virginity, like your come, home with me, swilling about in my belly and in here." She rubbed just above her naked pussy."

"I'm just kidding," he said, "but whilst we are being honest with each other..."

"This sounds ominous?"

"The other night at the barbeque, I have to say that I looked up your skirt and saw your pussy. It was childish and I apologise for my actions, however, only about 20 minutes before I had seen your dark pubic hair through your wet bikini bottoms, but looking up your skirt after your shower, and looking at you now of course, you are hairless there, why the change?"

"I know you did Simon, and I have to confess that I contrived things so that you would. I rather hoped that you would 'jump me' to be honest, when you saw my pussy. A little bit of alcohol, a little bit of erotica, and lots of lust on my side. But ever the gentleman, you didn't. And why did I shave it off. Because I looked through your pad, and noted that predominantly you drew your women without hair, so I made the assumption that you preferred women without?"

"I would never impose my will on anyone KT. If they had pubic hair, or under-arm hair or whatever, I would not expect them to change for me?"

"I know Simon, don't you get it? That is what endears people to you, because you respect them for who they are. But that doesn't mean that if someone wants to do something to please you, you should stop them either? After all, it is only hair and it will grow back if I let it. But to be honest, I quite like the feel myself?"

"You...you like the feel?"

"Sure do. You don't suppose I just keep these feelings I have for you, pent up, do you. They have to come out somewhere. There is nothing wrong with the release that comes with masturbation."

"I'm not saying there is, it is just I'm not used to being the subject of that release."

"Trust me Simon. I have seen many a woman look at you with yearning, particularly when you are playing rugby and that doesn't include your next door neighbour or me for that matter."

"I think we are opening up a world here that I have been rather ignorant of until now."

"Oh, my sweet Simon, this is another reason that I need to be close to you. So, one more chance before I cover this up?" Kirsty cast her hand down her body as if she were displaying an item of clothing."

"I'll pass, for now. But only for now. And thank you. You look beautiful...and...God ... he will never go away at this rate."

Kirsty laughed and picking up her clothes, went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later ready for the world. She leant into Simon and kissed him again. Her freshly applied lipstick and gloss, tasting of cherries as she purred into his mouth. "Ummmm that's nice. If you are a virgin, how come you have learned to kiss so well? Are you sure I'm not in a long line of female conquests Mr Atherton?"

Simon held her tightly to him, this time it was him that pushed his hardness against her.

"Be quiet and kiss me."

12