Ashleigh Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, but I could do with a little freshening up of my own. I'll use your shower down stairs if you don't mind?"

"No problems, there are plenty of towels and stuff. Best lock the door though, or I might be joining you."

Simon laughed and walked into the living room to make the drinks, then slipped into the downstairs bathroom for a quick clean up. Having refreshed himself, he pulled back on his trousers, leaving his underpants off as they were rather soiled from his cock's earlier outburst. He completed dressing then exited, towelling his hair dry. When he walked into the living room he stopped dead immediately.

Kirsty sat in one of the comfy chairs facing him. She supped upon her drink, looking at him with sultry, beckoning eyes. He could see that her glossy lipstick had been freshly applied, but in truth, his eyes were entranced more by what she was wearing.

With her legs crossed and facing in his direction, Simon took in the detail of the black silken stockings. Stockings that were now being held in position by a deep-scarlet suspender belt. The exquisitely decorated panels of this very erotic piece of lingerie, were tightly encircled about Kirsty's slim waist and rounded hips. She wore a matching bustier-bra, with delicate laced panels, that showed the form of her full, curvaceous breasts, and allowed her large swollen nipples to be clearly seen. Simon dropped the towel and stood in wonderment. He could not tell if Kirsty was wearing any panties, but it very much looked like she wasn't.

He lost control of his faculties very quickly, his cock was immediately at attention, a state that it seemed to be in perpetually at the moment. And without his underpants on, it was more visible than ever, through the light cotton trousers.

"Wow! Now that," said Kirsty, "is what you call a quick reaction. And exactly what I was aiming for. And quite frankly is worth more than a thousand words. I was apprehensive that you might not like what I was wearing, but can see that I have hit your soft spot. Or more correctly your "hard" spot um? I don't think I have ever seen a cock get hard that quickly, I'm so disappointed he is not naked. So, you like what I'm wearing?"

"Kirsty, I have never seen..."

"Yes, you have never seen me wearing lingerie before, you already said."

"No, that is not what I was going to say. I was going to say, I have never seen someone looking as beautiful as you do now. Beautiful, exotic, erotic, sexy, gorgeous all of those adjectives...I mean, my God! You weren't wearing the suspender belt, earlier were you?"

Kirsty stood, revealing that she was indeed knicker-less, her naked, hairless vagina showing with pride the swollen, glistening petals of her vulva. She walked towards Simon and grasped him by the hands, pulling him into the room, then slipped her arms about him and kissed him. Her high-heeled shoes, still not quite redressing the difference in their heights so she drew him down towards her. As she kissed him, her hands wasted no time and unbuttoned his trousers, quickly opening the zip and dropping them to the floor. She felt the heat and hardness of his large phallus as it sprang against her stomach, pleased at last to be released.

Kirsty trapped it against them as she pushed her stomach hard against it. Then with a final kiss on his lips, she slid down his body, stopping to kiss his nipples, his chest, his abdominals, before squatting before him, one hand already grasping his throbbing member, the other on the back of his thighs, her stocking covered thighs, splayed either side of his legs. "No silly," she finally replied, "it would have shown through my tight dress and spoiled the lines. I put this on just for you to see, no-one else. And looking at him," she put her delicate red fingernailed forefinger on his cock head, pushing down on his erection, "I guess you like it eh?" Before he could reply, she had put her ruby-red lips about the head of his cock and sucked as much as she could into her mouth.

Simon's legs shook with the pleasure his body was receiving at the hands and mouth of his dear friend. This was only the second time his cock had had a woman's lips about it, in his entire life and the pleasure was exquisite. As Kirsty removed her hands from his thighs and ran both along his length, he looked down at the beauty that was feasting upon him, her blonde hair falling about her shoulders and across her heaving breasts. At that moment he decided to give himself to the woman that had meant so much to him over the years. A woman that had gone out of her way to dress in lingerie, because she knew he liked it. A woman that had loved him for many years but kept it a secret from all, because she did not want to lose the friendship they had. And above all, a woman that now sucked upon his eager cock with such relish, such expertise, such passion, that he could do no more than stand and enjoy.

Kirsty ran her tongue along the length of throbbing meat in her hands. She could get no more than the head of Simon's cock in her mouth, but she would work on that. She had only deep-throated one of her previous boyfriends and he was no match for Simon. Taking one of Simon's balls into her mouth she played with it gently, her two hands glancing up and down his gleaming taut shaft, in a wanking rotational move that; looking at his face, she could see he was enjoying. As Simon's eyes were locked upon her every move, she released a hand from his stiffness to slide down between her legs and glide across her pussy lips. She then ran her fingers back along his shaft, coating it with her juices, before doing the same again.

"There," she said, talking to Simon's cock more than to him. "You are mine now, you have been anointed with my pussy juice and this is the only pussy juice you will ever have on you. Do you understand?" With that, she ran her tongue over him, tasting her own lubrication, which she already had a predilection for. As she ran her mouth and tongue back along the length of his cock, she could feel it stiffen further and begin to pulse frantically. She looked up at Simon and could see the flush of orgasm rising on him, so she quickly let go of him. "Now Simon, this is where I have control of your gorgeous cock. You will not come until I say so, got it?"

"I'm sorry, but I cannot promise anything. You have me so worked up already."

She smiled at him. "Even though you have already emptied these lovely balls?"

She said sucking one back into her mouth, before she released it with a smacking sound. "Well good! I have been wanting to do this forever, now it is your turn. Do you feel up to touching me?"

"What with? Him, or my fingers?"

Kirsty stood and splayed her legs a little. "Fingers, and tongue. But fingers first." She leaned in for another kiss, and drew his hand down to place it upon her stocking top. "Start here. So, you like my sexy outfit do you? I bought it just for you, you know?"

"I love it. You know I love it, because you know it is my weak spot. But what I love more, is that you put it on for me, and that it is as virginal a thing for you, as sex is for me. To be honest, I am lost for words."

"Yes, I did do this for you. But I must say, I have been wet since putting it on. So perhaps it is my weak spot too. It makes me feel so naughty and sexy. Now touch me please. Will it really be your first time?"

"Yes," he croaked. Not quite taking her lead, he knelt before her, taking in her heady female fragrance. His cock standing ridged with life affirming blood, protruded from between his thighs. He gently put his hands to the backs of Kirsty's knees and began to rub his hands upwards to the stocking tops, but before getting there, he ran them back down again. Silken stockings were his absolute weakness.

Kirsty's legs were trembling and looking up he found that she had taken her hard nipples into her fingers and was squeezing upon them mercilessly. Her eyes were closed and she was biting down upon her lip. Perhaps she was as close to coming as he was, he thought? Without waiting any longer, he stuck out his tongue and slipped it between her coral folds, immediately tasting her, exploring her, feeling the nub of her sex complying to the tip of his probing flesh.

Kirsty's trembling became uncontrollable and she let out a small scream of delight. "OOOOHHHHH Simon, oooohh God. Oh GOD, ummmmmmmm. That is...tha...oh, oh, yes, right there, yes, oh what are you doing to me? Shit that's good." Her hands had stopped tormenting her breasts and were clasped on the back of Simon's head, forcing him against her pussy. He pursed his lips and sucked her erect clitoris into his mouth. Applying the same treatment, she had offered him earlier. She screamed as she immediately exploded in orgasm. "SIMON, OH SIMON OOOHHHHHHH that's good I thought you had never done...oh GOdddddd, oh, oh OHHHHHH." She panted, drawing large gulps of air. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...playing the experienced one, holding you at the edge...when I cannot control my own orgasm...oh, oh... but Simon I have been on the edge since you first kissed me earlier this evening..."

Simon held onto her thighs tightly, making sure that she did not fall, but also to enable him to apply more pressure on her clitoris, a pressure that she so much seemed to enjoy. He ran his tongue along her vaginal cleft and slipped the tip into her vagina, pushing in as deep as this position would allow. Kirsty continued to squeal above him as his mouth became flooded with her copious translucence. "Jesus Simon, what are you doing to me?" She was panting more heavily. "That was just...oh yes, right there, oh, ohhhhhh no, you're going to... you're bring...uuuuummmmm, harder, press harder, oooooooh, suck, suck my clit again, yes...OOHH, OHG... GOD, OH GOD, Simon. SIMON you are making me...co...come again...OOOOOOOHHHH."

Kirsty's whole frame seemed to be shaking uncontrollably. Her hips were being ground against his face, applying as much pressure to her vagina and clitoris as she could, guiding his tongue along her valley and into her as deeply as she could get. Her breathing in asymmetric rasps.

"FUCK that's good, oh fuck oh Jesus!" She pulled herself away from his now soaking face. Allowing him to run his tongue about his crushed lips. "Fuck Simon, I cannot believe that was you first time? And if it was, heaven help me when you get experienced. She settled down upon his thighs and smothered his face with kisses. Licking and sucking at her own juices. Her heightened state of lust increasing as she tasted herself upon him.

"Christ Kirsty you are so hot. Licking at your own juices? Is that your first time of doing that?"

Kirsty looked at Simon, suddenly a little coy, "Well no, I have tasted them before. And to be honest, find it a real turn-on. You made me come, not once but twice. You naughty boy."

"Yes, the first time I have made you come," Simon said looking more than pleased with himself. "The first time I have made any woman come." Then he stopped to think about Ashleigh and stuttered on, "That is, where I have physically been involved in the process."

"Well," Kirsty was blushing furiously and not just with the flush of orgasm, "Well, that is not strictly true. I'm afraid you have made me come on numerous occasions, but I just haven't told you about them, or about my lustful adoration. Not until now that is. I'm afraid you have been my sexual fantasy for some time whilst I masturbate."

It was Simon's time to blush. "Guess it is my turn for a confession then...I would love to watch you do that some time. I do have another thing. I like to watch female masturbation porn."

Kirsty smiled. "Oh, do you now. And you want to watch me as I bring myself off do you? What a naughty man you are. But of course. I would love to do that for you, and maybe, you could do it for me um? But now, you have properly tasted me. I think it is time for me to properly taste you. Of course," she looked wickedly at Simon. "We could always do a bit of both?"

"What do you mean?" Simon asked as Kirsty stood before him.

"Lay upon the floor and I will show you."

As he lay down, Kirsty put a stilettoed foot either side of his head, giving him an unprecedented view of her now gaping pussy, as she unclipped her bra and released her large firm breasts. She then knelt down, putting a stocking covered knee, either side of him, as her hands settled on his hips. "Just like this!" Kirsty said to him. "And know the race is on. Who can make the other come first?" With that, her mouth closed about his cock and she started to suck him into her throat as much as she could. Causing an involuntary groan from Simon almost immediately.

His powerful arms, wrapped about her silk-covered thighs and he grasped a plump bum cheek in each hand, taking her lead, he once again buried his face into her gaping, wet, glistening pussy. Making Kirsty squirm and cry out as much as she could with a mouthful of his swollen pulsing cock. By small increments he felt his phallus being consumed and with it, his excitement was rising. He tried to hold on, but knew already that he had lost this race.

Kirsty gagged on the large erection as she attempted to deep throat him. He was just too large for her. So, she slowly withdrew, her tongue lapping at her saliva as she pulled off of the pulsing, rock-hard cock. Upon the large silken, glossy head, she could see some pre-come beginning to spill and ran her finger slowly around the glans before her. Circling ever smaller, until she ran into the glutinous, slippery liquid. "OOOH GOD, Simon, that is good. Ummm, you certainly know...where to...oh, oh." She brought her finger to her mouth and fed it in, tasting and savouring his come for the first time. Suddenly her orgasm was on her. It had crept up unseen. Despite her previous releases, she was urgent for it. She dropped her hand to support herself, onto his hip, and ground her genitals into Simon's face, screaming her pleasure at him. "FUCK, FUCK Simon, ok...ok...you win...GOD I can't believe you've made me come again so quickly. OOOHHH that tongue...yes, yes, right there, oh, right there."

Simon had inserted his tongue into her vagina, from this angle, he was able to fuck her with it, allowing Kirsty to ride him to orgasm as he pushed his chin onto her clitoris. Her juices were copiously flowing about his face and down his cheeks. He stretched out a finger and placed it upon her anus, before slowly forcing it into her and double fucking her. He had seen it done on porn films, many times and took delight in replicating it. It was the end for Kirsty.

"Christ SIMON, oh fuck, FUCK, ooooohhh, oh, oooooohhhHHHHHH SHIT!" Kirsty's body was in spasm, her thighs gripped his head, almost suffocating him, her anus grasping his finger, inviting more of it into her, to which he happily obliged. Her lustful thrusting, impaled her vagina with his tongue as she ground her clitoris against him.

He could not hold on. It would have been almost impossible for an experienced man, that was being used in this way, by a voluptuous beauty. It was certainly impossible for a virginal man, like Simon. His cock suddenly exploded. Kirsty was looking down at the magnificence that was Simon's pulsing phallus, when it erupted in ejaculation. Her face took the full force of the first powerful shot. It careened off of her cheek, across her nose and into her right eye, before splashing into her hair. Before she could scream her pleasure, another gout of voluminous semen clipped her bottom lip and hit the roof of her mouth, falling onto her tongue. It dribbled down her chin and was met by another gush, landing in pretty much the same place. Her mouth was already full and she quickly closed it to fully taste him and swallow the lava-hot ejaculate.

"OOOOOHHH Simon," she panted, having swallowed his come, "your beautiful cock has just..." She could not finish her sentence, for more come was spurting forth from Simon's cock, as he thrust his hips at her, fucking her hand. It spurted forcefully again, hitting her neck and dribbling down onto her breasts. As she continued to ride Simon's fucking tongue, she grasped hold of the chiselled phallus with her other hand, using both to wank and pump the remaining come onto her frantically swinging breasts.

With the force of the ejaculate diminishing, she slid her come covered lips about his cock head once more, and sucked him dry. After a little while of sucking and licking, she came up for air. "Oh, fuck Simon." Kirsty swung he leg over him and knelt beside him. "Look at the mess you've made. I look like I've been stood in front of a firing squad. But instead of pointing their guns at me, they fired at me with their ejaculate. Where has all this spunk come from? It looks like you haven't been emptied in years, and I know that's not the case?"

Simon looked at the incredibly beautiful woman, covered with his volcanic emissions. Her left breast was covered and a glutinous strand of his come, hung from her nipple, swaying as she moved. Her face and hair, was also peppered with shots of his ejaculate. "I'm sorry," he said, looking anything but, "but you started it." He mopped her juices from his face. "God you taste good Kirsty. That's been my first taste of a woman, but by God I cannot believe it could get any better. I...I hope that it was alright for you?"

"Are you kidding me!? I had four orgasms! Four! I've never had four in one session, never. And talking of taste. Fuck do you taste lovely." She reinforced this by wiping up some come from her breast and feeding it into her mouth, then cleaning off her face in a similar manner. "Umm, can't get enough. Can I let you into another little secret though?"

"Sure," he laughed watching the hungry woman feast on his sperm, never having seen in his life, a woman devour his bodily fluid with such determination. Yet in the past few days, witnessing two women doing so in frantic lust.

Kirsty pointed down towards his still hard phallus. "He's still hard," She whispered, as if in conspiratol conversation that she didn't want to be overheard. "And I know exactly what to do about that." She turned from Simon and facing the sofa, put her elbows on the seat and proffered her gorgeous rear to him. "This pussy, wants it doggy style. Are you up for to taking it to the next level? Because I'm telling you, if you don't fuck me now, I'm raping you. You cannot leave this room, without putting that fabulous beast in here." She put both of her hands behind her, and opened her pussy lips. "Please Simon. Please fuck me. If you want me to beg, I will. But I ache to feel that huge cock stretching my pussy wide."

Simon knelt up. His cock waggling under Kirsty's scrutinising gaze. And positioned himself behind the eager woman. "I'll do my best to please you. But don't expect the best fuck of your life, I think you might be setting your sights a little high."

"OHH God Simon, I think I'm almost coming just thinking about...ooooooohhhhhhHHHFUCK!! Push him in, push him in. Nice and slow..."

Simon had edged forwards, with his target still being held open for him, he could easily see Kirsty's vaginal sphincter. Her juice was leaking from her and dropping to the carpet. Her honey nectar made him pause, to run his cocks along her valley, coating it with her translucence, before he lined up his thick, shining head between her fingers. Saying in a small voice, filled with uncertainty. "OK, here goes, are you ready?" Without waiting he pushed his head between her lips and with a slow steady thrust, he entered her.

On feeling his hard, thick cock slide along her valley, Kirsty was already at the point of another orgasm. This was the culmination of so much pent up lust, love, wanting and needing that she had at one point thought was unattainable, and at another, thought she had been too late in her attempts to acquire and now it was upon her, or more accurately, nearly inside her. Kirsty released her lips and grabbed hold of the cushion before her, screaming into it. "OH MY GOD, OHHHH MY GOD, OHHH SIMON. OOOOOHHH FUCK. OH, OH."