Ashleigh Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon immediately stopped and began to pull back out. "What, am I hurting you?

Am I doing it wrong? What is the matter?"

Kirsty immediately slipped her hand onto his buttock holding him there and pulling him back in towards her. "Oh my sweet man," she panted, her voice distorted by the cushion. "Oh Simon it is delightful, oh I'm in heaven, keep pushing him in, oh fuck he feels big, I so want this moment to last." She could feel the slow centimetres of ridged flesh as her vagina was being forced to spread open and accept its punishment. She whimpered, cried out, sobbed and panted. "Oh Simon, I cannot tell you what this is doing to me..." Her lust was overcoming her, it was too great. She could not contain the orgasm that was upon her, she could not stop the enormity of the impact of what was happening to her, it was over-whelming, stifling, all encompassing. As the thought of countless years of masturbation over this man, and this man's cock filled her, so too his cock filled her pussy to its limit.

Despite wanting to hold on, she could not. She found herself, suddenly pushing back hard against the large intrusion and as the bulbous head of the phallus within her, touched her cervix, she exploded once again. "FUCKING HELL SIMON, FUCK FUCK YESSssss, OHHH SHIT, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH MY GOD, OH, UMMMMMMMMMSHIT, OH, OH YES THAT'S GOOD, OH GOD." She rode him more than he her. She knew what she wanted; she was in control of this. She was the one forcing the issue and she could not be happier about it. Kirsty pushed her hips roughly back, then withdrew from the stabbing cock, and the pain/pleasure she was receiving, before forcing her vagina to take his girth once again. She could feel the dribble of her juices, running down her leg, she could feel his hands about her hips, she could feel her nipples gliding across the chair seat that she grasped so tightly, she could taste the blood on her tongue, where she bit into her lip so savagely. She had become a creature of lustful senses, nothing more. A creature of pure pleasure. And the culmination of that, was to extract his hot semen once more, and to fill her womb with it.

She rode him faster and harder, her mumbling completely incoherent. She was even dribbling from her mouth as all of her faculties were concentrating on her need for sex. Her need for a stiff cock inside her. Her need for that phallus to be Simon's And with each pulse of his phallus, her orgasm just seemed to continue. "Come for me Simon, fill me, I need...oh I need to feel...you...come inside me. Are you near? Yes, yes, I can feel him getting harder... FUCK! SHIT, SHIT, YES, OH YES, FILL ME, GOD OH GOD, I can feel it hitting my heart. I...I...oh I love you Simon. I love your cock, your balls emptying their contents into me...fuck that's hot."

Kirsty had broken out in goose-bumps, her body trembled beneath his hands as he leaned across her back, grunting whilst his cock emptied its contents into her. So much come had he shot, that it was now being forced out with each forward piston-like thrust. Kirsty had her head buried in the sofa cushions and all Simon could hear was muffled mumblings, panting and the occasional cry. With the last shot of ejaculate into her, he curled along her back, and ran a hand beneath her, sliding it between her legs to place a finger on her swollen clitoris. As he did so she squirmed against him trembling all the more. His finger was wet in a second of touching her, a mixture of his and her juices, leaked from her full pussy. He slowly withdrew, making the trickle of sex fluid, into a stream, and sat back upon his haunches. Unsurprising for him, his cock stood proud and wet. Dribbling from the tip. Glossy and pleased with itself. He was no-longer a virgin. He could count himself among those that had had proper sex with another person. He could not stop smiling.

Kirsty lifted her head and turned around, putting her hands upon his shoulders, she lowered herself onto his lap. His cock was the perfect angle, and slid easily back into her gaping hole, as she settled onto her knees. Her tear streaked face, caught Simon off balance. "What is it? What's the matter? Did I hurt you, you should have said? It was not my intent..."

Kirsty put a finger on his lips, then replaced that finger with her lips. She kissed him hard, her tongue searched for his and wrestled with it in his mouth. She pulled away, to breathily reply. "Shush, you idiot. I have never before been taken that close to heaven, whilst enjoying the act of sex. Never, you hear? Never in my life. That is why I am crying. To have sex with someone you fancy is fantastic, to have sex with someone you love, well, it is the most fulfilling thing I have ever done." She kissed him passionately again. "Take me to bed."

He smiled at her. "What like this?"

"Uh huh. Do you think you are up for it?" She scoffed, "that is a silly question. Let me rephrase, Do you think you can?" She smiled back at him. "I don't want you hurting yourself?"

"Hold tight."

She did as she was told, tightening her arms about his neck, pushing her glistening breasts onto his chest. As she did so, he stood easily, her weight upon him seeming to make little difference. Slipping his arms under her legs, so that each thigh was resting in the crook of his elbow. He then started to walk, but only got as far as the foot of the stairs. Because Kirsty was making it difficult for him.

"How can...you...hold...onto...me...oh, he feels good Simon, my pussy is so hungry for him, how can you walk when...I'm...doing...ohmyGod...this...to...you.?" Kirsty was posting him. She was using his cock without any remorse, withdrawing as far as the bulbous head of his phallus, to suddenly slam back down with the squelch of her well-lubricated genitals. She was already panting again, whether with excitement, or the effort, Simon was not sure. But decided he needed to help her out. Pushing her back against a wall for better leverage, he aided each of her downward thrusts, with an upwards thrust of his own. Causing Kirsty to scream in lust once again. "JESUS SIMON! How the fuck are you doing this, how can...you still...be...hard? Shit, I'm not complaining... well I'm moaning and groaning but...but you are...oh, oh, OHhhhhh... you're going to shaft me to death...because I...sure as hell...am not getting off this cock... until I have... made it go...soft. FUCK he's pulsing, oh FUCK. Are you going to shoot inside me again!?!" Kirsty was now openly crying "Simon," she kissed him, forcing herself down upon him, "oh...ooohhh Simon, yes, yes, oh God, OH GOD, fuck me, Simon, fuck me hard!"

Simon felt his cock stiffen for the third time as he unloaded more sperm into his willing, wanting friend. She squealed as he pumped his huge shaft into her, grasping, hungry pussy, and filled it once again with his molten semen.

Tears streamed down Kirsty's face as she panted with the effort and lust of each upward thrust, that pierced into her. She was done, exhausted, full, sated and oh so pleased with herself. Her face was screwed up as she concentrated on the last few, pleasurable ejaculations, as they splashed into her womb. She smiled, sobbed and openly cried. She had never before, been so overwhelmed. She kissed Simon again and again. This time with love, rather than with lust. Then she lay her head upon his shoulder.

"Now as we are going up stairs, I suggest you pull that naughty thing of yours out of me, because if you come inside me one more time tonight, I think my heart is going to burst." She laughed at him. "God, I love you Simon. I have loved you for so many years. Have dreamed of doing this with you. How could I know it would be so much better than in my fantasies? Well I have ruined myself for masturbating now. I will only need to think of this and I will be able to come without touching myself."

"Where's the fun in that?" Simon said, carrying Kirsty up the stairs, "besides you promised to show me." He kept his cock inside her, but it was finally diminishing in its girth. "And I won't let you forget it either."

"Oh, there will be plenty of time for that, young man, never you fear." Simon sat upon the bed, then lay down with Kirsty sitting upon him, her legs either side of his hips, still impaled. "I know that it is still early days for you Simon, but do you think you could love me?" Kirsty grabbed both breasts, handling them like a market seller, selling large melons. "I mean, what's not to love right?"

"I never thought of you as insecure, funny that. Of course, I think I can come to love you. Now come on, extricate yourself and lie here with me."

"Uh huh," she said. "Not moving, he has to stay inside me for ever." She simply lay down upon his chest. "Sorry if this is uncomfortable for you. But you are just going to have to suck it up, because it is what I want." She closed her eyes and was soon asleep.

Footnote.

'Simon's' parents soon moved away to Devon, gifting him his childhood home. He still lives there now, well mostly. He spends the majority of his time between the thighs of his beautiful girlfriend and university.

"But what of Ashleigh?" I hear you ask. "Did she finally get what she wanted?

Did Simon shaft her too? Did they have a threesome?"

I'm afraid that is a story for another time.

"Simon?"

"Yes Ash?"

"So, what do you think of this outfit? Oh, don't worry, you don't need to answer, he already has, haven't you my precious? Ummmm Christ, I don't think I will ever get over how big he looks."

"Ask Kirsty, she's just got off of him."

"You, two have just been fucking? Now that is not fair."

Simon laughed. "So what was it you wanted to know?"

"Shut up and fuck me!"

"I heard that," shouted Kirsty from upstairs. You know the rules?"

"God what have I done?" Simon grumbled.