Ashleigh's Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?" asked Ashleigh, coyly. If she was going to have to give it up, the least she could make him do is ask for it.

"You put on pink skirt," he commanded, "Then I fuck you." Straightforward and to the point. Ashleigh wriggled her jeans down to her ankles, then bent over to take off her shoes and pants. Cristiano reached over and caressed her ass and high-cut panties. Cristiano fingered Ashleigh, dragging his fingertips against her warm mound. She picked up the skirt from the table and slid it up her legs until it barely covered her pussy, now a sloppy mess as Cristiano kept fingering her.

Ashleigh unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra from the front, letting her tits swing free. Cristiano greedily slurped them into his mouth as he pressed her up against the wall of the interrogation room. He then tugged her panties off of her cunt, and Ashleigh stepped out of them as he let them drop to her ankles. Cristiano worked Ashleigh's breasts and neck as he finger-fucked her to horniness, only stopping when Ashleigh was on the verge of cumming.

He pushed her onto the table and grabbed a condom, fishing his dick out of his pants to roll on the rubber. He spread her legs with his feet, and then leaned forward, easing his throbbing cock into her from behind. Ashleigh's skirt rode up a few inches as he began fucking her, exposing a little ass, which he slapped. Ashleigh's cunt juices sloshed and squished as he got deeper and deeper inside of her. Cristiano held the front of Ashleigh's thighs for leverage as he fucked the shit out of this young slut.

Finally, Ashleigh felt the telltale stiffening and jerking as he came, pumping the condom full of jizz. He kept grunting and mumbling in Spanish as he emptied his balls with pent-up semen. He pulled out of Ashleigh and yanked the condom off, forcing her to turn around and suck him dry before he let her pack up her things and go.

Chapter 3

By the time Ashleigh and Brenda got to their hotel, most of the Kappas were already down at the hotel bar, picking up free drinks from the scores of frat boys and staking out a Kappa corner at the pool. Andrea, decked out in a bright red bikini and sunglasses - walked over to them and gave them keys. They were 8 to a room over 3 rooms, so obviously not great for getting laid, but the sisters all knew each other well enough to work things out.

Brenda walked ahead of Ashleigh down the corridor, and groaned as she got to the room. There was a scrunchie discreetly wrapped around the door handle, the universal sign that someone inside was getting fucked. Ashleigh held her head to the door and heard Katrina's unmistakable voice yelling for someone to "put it in her ass now." Ashleigh and Brenda shot the shit for a little bit until they heard the shower turn on. Reasoning that Katrina and whatever boy she picked up in the first 20 minutes of being there had moved activities to the bathroom, the two of them quietly let themselves in to drop off their luggage and change.

The bathroom door was closed and the unmistakable sound of fucking echoed from the bathroom stall, so Ashleigh and Brenda quickly changed. Ashleigh put on a baby blue bikini and wrapped a small shawl around her waist, while Brenda went with a classic white bikini.

"Hey, can you put suntan lotion on my back?" asked Ashleigh.

Brenda giggled. "Silly freshman," she replied, "why would I want to take away that fun from some hot guy?"

The two blonde bombshells walked down to the pool, where they found some more-than-willing hot guys to rub creamy lotion over their bodies and buy them some drinks. Ashleigh's was named Brad or something, and he was from ... ah, not even Ashleigh gave a shit about that. He was a quaterback and his cock looked pretty big based on the outline against his trunks, that's what really mattered. And when the $200 beach volleyball tourament started, he bragged about how good he was. He asked her to be his partner, even before she got around to mentioning that she had played volleyball in high school and was a lot better than he assumed she was.

Ashleigh and Brad won the toss, and elected to take the side facing away from the sun. Their opponents, some vapid cunt and her douchebag boyfriend, served underhand, which Brad bumped to Ashleigh. He expected her to flail around and send the ball flying into the ocean, so when she actually set the ball to him, he was barely prepared to execute the spike. He pulled down his sunglasses to get a better look at her - she was a chick, right?

15-0, 15-1, 15-0. Ashleigh and Brad's opponents scored only once, at the beginning of the second game when Brad spiked it out of bounds on the first point. Ashleigh couldn't tell if being athletic and actually good at volleyball was a turn on for him, but she was feeling pretty damn good about herself and couldn't wait to get his dick inside of her.

From having watched the other games, Ashleigh knew that the remaining team, an NCAA Division 1 volleyball player Matt and his girlfriend Sara, was good. They seriously knew what the fuck they were doing. Most of the other teams gathered to watch the clash of the titans as Brad served to start the match. He served it to the Sara, who bumped it expertly, then was able to hit it cross-court to score and take the serve.

For the first time, Ashleigh and Brad felt at a disadvantage. The two teams eventually clawed their way to a 13-13 tie, with Ashleigh receiving the serve. Brad set her, and Ashleigh hit a nice-looking shot down the line. Unfortunately, they were able to return it, and Matt hammered a shot in between Brad's hands. Ashleigh didn't even think for a second before diving for it, but maybe she should have - as she hit the sand face-down, Ashleigh felt her bikini strap snap, and her boobs popped free of their confinement. The crowd cheered even harder when they realized what was happening, and Ashleigh held the parts of her bikini top together with her hand as they tried to figure out what to do.

"Let me go up and change," she asked the tournament organizers, but the sun was already setting and there wasn't going to be enough light. Matt and Sara argued that Ashleigh should have to forfeit, to which Ashleigh responded by telling him she'd play topless before she forfeited.

"Really?" asked Matt.

Ashleigh shrugged. "What the hell. But we split the prize money evenly and play the last points for the trophy only." Sara seemed as amused as Matt was, and agreed quickly.

"SHE'S PLAYING TOPLESS!" yelled the announcer, and the crowd roared. Ashleigh ripped off her bikini and threw it into the crowd with a flourish, letting her 34 D's hang in the breeze for the world to see. She returned to the court to the chants of "TOPLESS GIRL! TOPLESS GIRL!"

It was a little unclear which had more effect - Ashleigh's adrenaline from her exhibitionism, or whether Matt was just far too distracted to play serious volleyball. But Ashleigh and Brad scored the next four points in a row, taking back the serve and winning 16-14. Ashleigh planted a huge kiss on Brad's lips and then shook her rack for the audience.

As the crowd dissipated and Ashleigh and Brad collected their prize money, Brad made an offer. "Come on, I'll buy you a new bikini," he said. Ashleigh laughed and followed him, topless, across the hotel and down the street to a store. She knew people were staring at her, but that just made her even hornier.

In the store, Ashleigh tried on several bikinis before finding one she liked. Each time, she walked out of the changing room like a model on a runway, gathering Brad's approval by the size of his erection, before deciding on a gold one.

"You like it?" she asked.

"To be honest," Brad replied, "I liked topless the best."

"Well," Ashleigh replied, "There's one place you could see that." She pointed her eyes towards the changing room, and Brad followed her in. He pulled the curtain shut as Ashleigh went straight for the cock, pulling his trunks to the ground. His raging boner sprang free, an angry purple, from having been teased by Ashleigh's tits and ass for the past two hours. Pressing her up against the mirror, Brad kissed Ashleigh's neck and untied her bikini bottom.

Ashleigh wrapped a hand around his throbbing cock, massaging it slowly as Brad sucked at her nipples. He had a bit of sand on his junk, which she gently brushed off, and then checked her own genitals for abrasive grains of sand. There weren't any, or they had been washed away by the steady flow of pussy juice that she had been expelling for the past hour or so. Brad lifted Ashleigh off the ground, positioning her cunt over his dick, and Ashleigh wrapped her legs around him to drive him inside of her.

Brad's cock was thick and rock-hard, and it took a few thrusts before Ashleigh could rest her weight on it. It filled her, both physically as well as mentally, and she purred as he fucked her. He slammed her against the mirror with every thrust. He fucked her urgently, and Ashleigh fucked him back equally urgently. She pulled in with her legs with each thrust, feeling her fluttering cunt drift towards orgasm.

"HEY! HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!" It was the store owner, equally pissed off that two college kids were fucking in his dressing room and that the mirror sounded like the anchor was coming out of the wall. Brad fucked Ashleigh wildly, unleashing a load just as the store owner ripped aside the curtain.

"Get the fuck out! Fuckin' kids!" He ripped Brad away from Ashleigh, pulling his dick out before he was done cumming. A few jets of jizz landed on Ashleigh's legs as she dismounted him. Worse yet, as she stepped away from the mirror, it fell out of its anchors, sliding to the ground. Although it didn't break, a long crack developed up the middle, and the store owner looked even more furious. He pushed Brad out of the changing room and threw his shorts after him. "Get the fuck out!" he yelled one more time, and Brad stumbled out of the store while throwing on his pants.

"Goddammit!" the store owner yelled at Ashleigh. "You broke my mirror and got jizz all over the floor. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Although he was furious, his gaze belied his true intentions, as his gaze was fixed on Ashleigh's chest. Ashleigh put her finger in her mouth coyly and tried to look shy. "I've been a very, very bad girl," she said, "What do you want to do about it?"

"I want you to lick the cum off of the ground," he stated matter-of-factly. Ashleigh kneeled down on the ground in front of the mirror and touched her tongue to the pool of jizz on the ground, looking up at the owner in the mirror. He had his dick out and was stroking it.

Ashleigh watched him beat off, swirling her tongue around noncommitally on the ground. He then knelt behind her and fisted his cock up against her pussy lips. With a grunt, he pushed inside of her, and Ashleigh picked up where she left off with Brad. The sweet smell of fucking filled the small stall and filled Ashleigh's nostrils. She just loved it!

It wasn't long before the owner's knees began to hurt, and he pulled Ashleigh up to her feet. Ashleigh braced her arms against the wall and spread her legs, allowing him to stand up and continue fucking her. A small stream of drool dribbled out of his mouth and splashed on her ass, but Ashleigh didn't care. All she could think about was getting fucked, and her rapidly approaching orgasm. She came hard, letting out a series of small gasps as her pussy clamped down around the store owner's dick. Pent-up over the past few hours of teasing, she allowed herself to be lost in the moment, not caring about anything else in the world.

By the time she returned to reality, the store owner was pulling out of her sloppy pussy. He had come in the meantime, dumping a gigantic load inside of her. Ashleigh looked down between her legs and saw long drops of cum dribbling out of her well-used cunt.

The asshole still made her pay for her new (cum-stained) bikini, but at least he didn't make her pay for the mirror.

Chapter 4

After partying at the clubs until 2am, the Kappas who didn't end up in someone else's bed returned to their hotel room, exhausted. Ashleigh ended up fucking one guy in the bathroom stall and another in the alleyway, and she turned down two others before hitting the sack. The Kappas could afford to stack 8 to a room because only 2-3 were sleeping at any one time. Ashleigh and Kara flopped down onto their respective beds, and fell asleep instantly.

Ashleigh woke up when Katrina came into the room at 5am, drunk as a skunk and with a guy in tow. More specifically, Ashleigh woke up when they collapsed on Ashleigh's bed and started fucking. How inconsiderate! Ashleigh rolled over to try and minimize the jostling, but the guy was fucking the shit out of Katrina's pussy, and to top it off, Katrina was kind of a screamer when she came, which she did at least twice. After 10 minutes of trying to go back to sleep, Ashleigh got up to take a piss, and then came back to find Katrina's fuckbuddy straddling her face and blowing a load of cum all over Katrina's face, hair, and the bedsheets. God damn that was a lot of jizz. Ashleigh got back under the covers in the far corner of the bed. Katrina sucked him clean, and when he went to take a leak, she flopped into bed with Ashleigh.

"Was he hot or what?" Katrina asked. Ashleigh grunted and pretended she was already asleep. "His cum tasted damn fine, too. The boy knows how to take care of himself. No, seriously, smell this shit." Katrina waved the cum-stained bedsheet in Ashleigh's face, which Ashleigh swatted away. "No, seriously, smell it!" Katrina was insistent. Ashleigh muttered something about it smelling like roses and prayed to God that he wasn't staying over.

At least that prayer was answered - the guy had no intention of staying over. Unfortunately, he was going to fuck Katrina again before he left. He pulled Katrina to the edge of the bed and flipped her over, standing beside the bed and fucking her from behind. Ashleigh tossed and turned, annoyed.

"Don't worry, Ash," Katrina joked, not realizing how pissed Ashleigh was, "he won't last long." The guy responded by fucking her harder and harder, until his thighs were slapping her ass hard with every fuckstroke. Katrina came again, this time so loudly that even Kara woke up.

"Jesus fucking Christ, keep it down!" Kara yelled.

"You know why they're acting like cunts, right?" the guy stated. "They're jealous because you're getting fucked and they're not."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww," grunt a post-coital Katrina. It took her a few seconds to regain coherence. "My poor, jealous, horny sisters. Come over here, I'll eat you out until he cums." Ashleigh hated to admit it, but she was wide awake and getting pretty horny from the universal noise of fucking. Plus, Katrina was a pretty good pussy-eater.

"Okay, fine." Ashleigh got out from under the covers and yanked her panties off. She scooted over to the edge of the bed, legs spread, and let Katrina dive in. Katrina's technique was aggressive and relentless, and she immediately went for Ashleigh's clit and sucked it until it was erect and protruding. Then, she slowed down, and swirled her tongue all around Ashleigh's pussy. Ashleigh lay back and grabbed handfuls of bedsheets as Katrina brought her expertly to the edge of orgasm, then backed down to let her recover.

It wasn't long before Kara figured she wasn't getting any sleep either, and crossed over to Ashleigh's bed to join the fun. Climbing onto the bed, she straddled Ashleigh's face, facing away from Katrina, so Ashleigh could lick her pussy. Ashleigh reached up with her arms and pulled Kara's sloppy pussy down onto her mouth. Kara hadn't even made it to the club until 1am, having hooked up with two guys earlier in the night, and by her account, had 8 loads from 3 different guys deposited into her. Well, it was all coming out now, and Ashleigh tried her best not to let the cum bother her.

Ashleigh tried her best to imitate Katrina's technique, but couldn't quite replicate it. Or maybe Kara's body just responded differently. Or maybe Ashleigh wasn't that good at eating pussy. The vast majority of her experience, after all, was with dicks. Dicks were a lot easier to deal with. She licked all around Kara's clit, but it wasn't until she accidentally slipped and tongued Kara's taint that Ashleigh got a response. Ashleigh reached up and fingered Kara's asshole as she licked her pussy, and suddenly Kara was a writhing mess.

Within minutes, Kara was cumming fiercely on Ashleigh's face, pressing her to the mattress as Ashleigh wiggled her finger inside Kara's ass. Kara was a squirter, too, spraying Ashleigh's mouth with her juices. Ashleigh felt Kara's cum flow freely down either side of her face, soaking into her hair. Ashleigh came as well, her muffled screams muffled by Kara's gyrating crotch. Katrina kept up her assault on Ashleigh's clit while Ashleigh came, trying to jam her tongue into Ashleigh's pussy several times before giving up. Katrina, in turn, came, her pussy spasming around her lover's rigid dick. The chain reaction of orgasms finally reached the guy, whose name none of them ever learned, as he pumped Katrina full with a second load.

The three sorority sisters collapsed, each half-naked, on the bed, as the guy let himself out. They continued fingering each others' cunts and nipples for a few minutes, and Katrina brought Kara to another orgasm with finger-fucking, before falling asleep.

Chapter 5

Ashleigh woke up around noon. Both Katrina and Kara were gone, and Brenda was in the other bed, snoring. She showered and put on makeup and a white bikini with cherries. Text messages on her phone informed her that most of the Kappas were by the pool, enjoying the attention from a group of Mexican playboys who were buying them champagne brunch, delivered poolside.

Ashleigh joined the group. The group of Mexicans was a lot older, mostly in their 30's and 40's, but the way they were throwing around money, most of the girls didn't care. Ashleigh was handed a glass of champagne as she walked into the roped-off area, which she accepted with thanks. She made the rounds to say hi to all the sisters, and got introduced to most of the men, whose names she immediately forgot.

By mid-afternoon, the rest of the sisters were awake and were at the pool slutting it up. Andrea was pretty openly giving a handjob to a man under a towel. Brenda kept disappearing with another man into the men's room. Ashleigh was pretty sure she had made one guy cum in his trunks just by wiggling her ass while she sat on his lap.

An announcement came over the hotel speakers; in half an hour, they were hosting a wet T-shirt contest, with a $1,000 prize. Ashleigh's jaw almost dropped at the prize, but most of the other Kappas seemed uninterested. After all, for most of them, $1,000 was not a lot of money. Despite Ashleigh's suggestion that they all enter, most were content to sit this one out.

However, the men they were with liked Ashleigh's suggestion, and hearing that the Kappas didn't think the prize worthy of competition, one of them called the hotel manager to the pool and said something in Spanish. The manager's eyes bulged and he scurried off. Minutes later, a new announcement came over the speakers - the prize for the competition had been upped to $10,000!

The Kappas were certainly interested now, and rushed off to sign up. The man who had called the manager now called Ashleigh over to him, and waited for all the other girls to leave before speaking to Ashleigh in a hushed voice. "I would like to see you win," he explained. He slipped a hand into Ashleigh's bikini bottom and grabbed a handful of ass. Ashleigh smiled and traced a finger down his hairy chest. "I won't disappoint you," she replied.

Ashleigh went to register for the competition, and got her contestant number, #71, as well as an oversized plain white T-shirt. Most of the Kappas were busy ripping their shirts strategically to show off cleavage or ass, and Andrea gave Ashleigh some pointers on how to do it. First, Andrea pointed out, Ashleigh had to take off her bikini top so that her boobs showed through when her T-shirt got soaked. Taking her bottom off was optional, but Andrea recommended that Ashleigh do it because she had a neatly trimmed bush and would show she was a natural blonde. Ashleigh saw the man from across the room, and he winked at her.