Ashleigh's Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nispe
nispe
52 Followers

Word of the contest had spread, and there were an insane number of entries into the competition. The area originally planned for 500 spectators was expanded to accommodate 1000, then 2000. The entire pool area and most of the hotel's beach was packed for a glimpse at the event of the week. Ashleigh and the Kappas waited nervously in the hotel lobby, now a makeshift staging area for the 200+ contestants that had shown up. The hotel manager with a bullhorn explained the rules - they would get 30 seconds each to attract the most applause, and then the top 25 would have a second round where they'd get 1 minute each. A third round for the final five would be held, with the five finalists having 2 minutes each, and then a winner and runner-up would be declared. They had also added a $5,000 second prize. Ashleigh realized that they were charging each of the spectators $10 each to just watch the goddamn event, and probably making a killing off of this.

Each of the girls was assigned a random number and asked to line up. Ashleigh felt a little uncomfortable being separated from her sorority sisters, but she had little time to worry since she was towards the front of the line. As the line inched towards the stage, Ashleigh heared the roars of the crowd as each contestant walked on stage and had a pitcher of ice-cold water dumped on her.

On the staircase, Ashleigh strained to look over the stage onto a massive throng of strangers. She felt her pussy drool with excitement. The girl on stage was a total uggo, plus she had a one-piece bathing suit on underneath. Not surprisingly, there was barely any applause, even when she got wet. A large scoreboard behind her showed the audience noise, which peaked at 15, presumably out of 100. Ashleigh giggled as the girl made her way off the stage, as the background noise of the crowd was at least 11. A group of 8 girls stood on the far side of the stage, each holding a large card with her score. All the scores were over 50, presumably some kind of cutoff.

The next girl was moderately attractive, and received some mild applause, but barely broke 30, and was escorted off. A tattooed brunette with no bikini got a 51 and got to stay on stage. A busty redhead scored a 57 even with a bikini on. Ashleigh was approaching the front of the line, and snuck in a few quick strokes on her clit to get her in the right mood.

"NUMBER 71, ASHLEIGH HOLTON!" boomed a voice over the speakers. Ashleigh practically ran out on stage, and surprised everyone with a spontaneous cartwheel, flashing the entire crowd. She landed right in front of the water pourers, and noted the audience's roar was well into the 70's even before she got wet. As the water hit her face and tits, Ashleigh flipped her hair back, and raised her arms triumphantly like a gymnast as her applause peaked at 86, catapulting her into first place.

Ashleigh had to stand around while the rest of the contestants went through the first round. The top 25 rounded out with scores down to the low 70's - as each girl was displaced, she was unceremoniously escorted off the stage. Five other Kappas made the second round, including her big sis Brenda. But Ashleigh didn't finish first - or even second. One model-quality blonde had scored a 93, and a super hot Latina 91. Ashleigh knew she was going to have to step up her game for the second round if she wanted a chance at this.

In between rounds, the girls were given an option to dry their hair with a towel and select from a new set of T-shirts. Aside from the plain old oversized T-shirt, there were also options of a tight-fitting V-neck, as well as one that could be tied under the breasts. Ashleigh chose the V-neck to highlight her incredible body.

Again, each of the girls was lined up at random. Ashleigh was right behind Brenda towards the back, with both the blonde and the Latina ahead. She could hear the roar of the crowd as the blonde went, and word quickly spread down the line that she had laid on the ground spread-eagle as they poured water on her, showing the entire crowd her pussy. A second roar went as the Latina stepped on stage, and she had peaked out at 97. Again, Ashleigh couldn't see, but apparently she also opted for the spread-eagle splashing.

None of the other contestants were even close, and Ashleigh knew she had to come up with something really quick. As Brenda approached the top of the staircase, Ashleigh grabbed her arm. "Let's kiss," Ashleigh said. Brenda nodded enthusiastically, and they quickly told the man at the top of the steps.

"BRENDA HANSON AND ASHLEIGH HOLTON!" the announcer shouted. Brenda and Ashleigh ran onto the stage, to a somewhat muted crowd. Positioning themselves under the water spout, they embraced, and Ashleigh planted a long, lusty kiss on Brenda's lips as the water poured down on them. Water splashed in Ashleigh's ear so she couldn't tell exactly what the response was like, but it sounded pretty good. The two sorority sisters kept kissing even after the water stopped, and Ashleigh reached up with her hands to massage Brenda's erect nipples. Ashleigh didn't even need to look up to know they had qualified for the finals. With two 98's, Ashleigh and Brenda sailed into first place, and stayed there.

Five of the contestants remained - the blonde, the Latina, Ashleigh and Brenda, and a large-chested redhead. All of them exchanged contemptuous looks at each other, except for Ashleigh and Brenda. The man from the pool was there to greet the finalists with a change of clothing and a box of vibrators and dildos. "You can use these for the finals, if you want," he said with a giant smirk. The girls rummaged through the box, the Latina grabbing a giant, black, two-headed dildo and tapping the blonde on the shoulder. Ashleigh assumed they decided to go together, as Ashleigh and Brenda did.

"Ash, I know we're sisters and all," Brenda whispered to Ashleigh, "But the lesbian card only has one play. We can't do it again."

"Plus," Ashleigh whispered back with a smirk, "There's only one two-headed dildo." Brenda found it as funny as Ashleigh did, and they agreed to split any winnings between the two of them. Brenda ended up selecting a large, red dildo, and Ashleigh eventually found herself choosing between a complex-looking vibrator-dildo combo with a rotating shaft and a special vibrating clit-stimulating arm, and a cone-shaped ass dildo. She was still deciding when the final round started.

The redhead drew first for the final round, and she went up the stairs. None of the other girls were allowed to watch from the staircase, as they had some sort of surprise for the finalists. Not more than 15 seconds later, however, the redhead came flying back down from the stage, yelling, "FUCK THAT SHIT!" She was practically crying, and ran to her room. Uproarious laughter echoed from the audience, and Ashleigh was dying with curiosity to know what had happened.

Brenda was next. Ashleigh could hear the loud, thumping music to which Brenda was presumably dancing. She had told Ashleigh that she was going to try and bring herself to orgasm on stage, which she might have succeeded in doing as the crowd yelled in approval towards the two-minute mark. Ashleigh saw that she had scored a mere 68, and wondered what was going on.

The blonde and the Latina disappeared up the steps to do their little lesbo act, and Ashleigh stood in the lobby alone. Well, alone for about 5 seconds, anyway, as the man from the pool walked up to her. Ashleigh saw a large erection inside his Bahama shorts, and she instinctively reached down and rubbed it. "You want to know what the surprise is?" he asked. Ashleigh nodded, as she kept stroking his cock through his shorts. "In the bathroom, they put a large bucket for guys to jack into. They're using those buckets instead of water for the finals." Ashleigh didn't even blink an eyelash as she looked into his eyes and licked her lips.

"You're not afraid of cum, are you?" the man asked.

"I know a great way to show the audience that I'm not," Ashleigh suggested. She reached inside the man's shorts and pulled his dick out, shoving his shorts to the ground. Kneeling on the hard, ceramic tile, Ashleigh gobbled his rock-hard cock into her mouth. She knew she only had 4 minutes. Taking him in as far as she could, she began pumping on the base with her smooth, tanned fingers as she worked the tip inside of her. And just as they called her name for the stage, Ashleigh pulled his spasming dick out of her mouth and let him shoot jets of sticky jizz all over her face and hair. She grabbed her toys and readied herself.

Ashleigh stepped out on stage and saw that the blonde and the Latina had scored a joint 76, just a little better than Brenda and well off their previous marks. It took a while for the crowd to realize that Ashleigh already had a load of cum on her face, but the giant viewscreens showed a closeup as she took center stage, and the crowd roared with approval, scoring her a 74 even without getting "wet."

Ashleigh asked for them to begin pouring onto her, which the crowd disapproved of. Brenda had done the dildo and the blonde and Latina had scissored each other before getting creamed, and Ashleigh's applause dipped to a 35 when they began pouring about a gallon and a half of accumulated semen from the crowd onto her. Ashleigh opened her mouth and plunged it into the stream, eliciting a collective gasp from the crowd. Brenda later told her that all of the contestants - herself included - had reacted with shock and horror upon seeing the literal bucket of cum. As a matter of fact, the blonde and the Latina had reached 94 before the bucket, and had their score revised downward as the blonde recoiled in horror when she first got hit.

The sour, pungent cum overflowed in Ashleigh's mouth and ran down her shirt, soaking it. Ashleigh pulled her mouth out of the stream of jizz, letting it flow into her cleavage. The crowd roared, easily winning Ashleigh the contest already, but Ashleigh went for extra credit by turning around, bending over, and showing the entire crowd that she had jammed both the vibrator into her pussy AND the ass dildo into her ass. The remaining jizz flowed down her ass crack and was churned into frothiness by the vibrating clit stimulator. Ashleigh came, her bending over having jammed her clit into the arm, and collapsed into a pool of jizz. The noise of the crowd easily maxed out the speakers, and she was still scoring 100 even after she had finished cumming and was being helped up by the contest organizers.

nispe
nispe
52 Followers