Ashley Alpha Phi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put yourself in his shoes for a minute. You guys were dating what... 3 months when you finally did it? He spent all of that time building that moment up in his brain, thinking of all the ways he would fuck you silly. And after all that he couldn't hold it. It's like he held it in too long and an accident." Katie's breathing was hard and her movements into her foot were a more pronounced.

"Oh my gawd Katie. You really are getting off on this!"

"I mean, wasn't that kind of the point? You wanted to know what I got off on. Besides, there's nothing stopping you from touching yourself if you're feeling left out. "

She was right of course. I don't know what I was expecting when we left McDonalds. I had asked her how she had gotten so wound up she lost herself, and now she was walking me through it so why should I be surprised if she's getting worked up again? And so what if I wanted to touch myself? Katie was hot, the keystone was doing its magic, and watching her writhe was getting me flowing. My body was reacting to her raw sexuality. Seeing her grind into her foot made me want the same pleasure - the same pressure on my own sensitive areas.

Before I could, she changed the subject by indicating she wanted me to switch feet. I gave her my left foot and tucked my right knee up under my chin. She started in with the acetone on the toes of my left foot. It was cool and tickled and made me flinch, but she pulled my foot firmly close to her, on top of the ankle whose foot she was sitting on. My toes were just a centimeter from the seam of her denim shorts and I could feel the heat radiating off of her. Her shorts seemed to be pulled so tight in front of her. I found myself lost staring at her little movements. My hips mimicked hers, but in the position I was sitting I had nothing to grind up against. I was a little jealous that she had maneuvered herself in such a way to give herself some pressure. If I couldn't have one of those Delta Sig guys we saw earlier between my legs a heel sounded like a good enough substitute.

I was a little frustrated that she didn't want to bring those guys back. We could have talked about this stuff with them here too. We could lay both of them down on the bed, each mount a dick and ride while having our girl's day. She could paint my toenails and we could have talked about all the ways to make guys cum too early while they struggled beneath us.

I thought about just touching myself over my shorts right then, but it had felt like the moment had passed. I settled for playing in the frayed denim around my upper thigh just in case things heated up again. I wanted her to keep going. "So that's what's been getting you off? Guys cumming too early?"

"There's a lot more to it than just that. I just wanted to get you warmed up to the idea." She gave me a wink. Katie was pinching the skin in between my toes as the acetone soaked cotton balls ate away my old nail polish.

Katie got quiet for a moment, apparently lost in thought. "So... what I'm about to tell you doesn't leave this room. I'm still not even sure about how I feel about it."

She wiped the remaining nail polish off of my toes and moved to pick up the bottle of pink nail polish.

"Sure! That's what I'm here for." I rubbed my hands together. Surely we were getting to the juicy stuff.

"Not Kim, not even any of those greek guys you hook up with."

"Hey!"

"Nobody." Her serious tone snapped me out of the spell she had been casting on me with her foot rubs and grinding herself and reminiscing about old lovers.

"Fine fine. My lips are sealed. Nobody." I finished the rest of my beer to drive my point home.

"Ok." She paused seemingly for dramatic effect. "I made Cody cum in his shorts the other day."

I laughed. Thinking about him seeing her naked and just doubling over in ecstasy spilling into his shorts was a comical image. She just leveled her stare at me.

"Oh shit, are you serious? Like..." I mimicked a fountain with my fingers. "pop?"

"Yeah... well, it wasn't like hands free. I was giving him a handie."

"Why did you make him finish in just shorts? That seems rude!"

"That's the thing. I didn't really make him. He just kind of did. Made a big wet spot all over the front of his shorts. I could feel him cumming in my hand. His dick was twitching and pulsing. But I had barely even touched him! I had to check to make sure it was cum and he hadn't peed himself or something. There was just so much.... And it happened so fast."

"Wait how fast do you mean?" She had my attention. Cody was a pretty attractive dude and I was kind of getting what she was saying about control. I wished I could have seen. I could feel my body reacting to the thought of him losing it like Hunter, but this was stronger since he wasn't penetrating her at the time.

"Well.." she started, but I stopped her.

"No wait, I want you to set the scene first." I'm sure my voice was thick with "Where were you guys?" I blushed a bit, realizing that I had given in. I was basically asking her to talk dirty to me. Katie raised an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged nonverbally admitting that I was getting turned on by her story.

"We were in the car. He was driving. It was when he drove me home last weekend."

"You made your poor boyfriend cum in his shorts while driving?" I had to laugh again. "That's not how road head is supposed to work Katie!"

"He pulled over first. Well he tried to anyway. I actually thought we were going to fuck on the side of the road but instead he busted."

"Oh. Poor guy!" I really did feel bad for him. That had to be so emasculating. It was like that scene in American Pie only instead of the hot exchange student, it was his girlfriend of nearly a year. That couldn't be good for his self confidence. "Was there something wrong? Like physically? I mean you're a smoke show Katie, but hasn't he kind of already seen it all before?" I had a million questions running through my mind. "So how quick are we talking?"

My fingers were absentmindedly tracing the inside of my thigh near the hem of my shorts. It tickled and made me vaguely aware of the giant Diet Coke I had earlier followed by the keystone light. I saw Katie glance up from her toenail painting, her eyes settling on my fingers lightly playing with my shorts.

"It happened so fast. He was already rock hard and tenting his shorts when I grabbed him. I think I maybe pumped him three or four times at most and I could feel his dick do that tensing thing. I was kind of in disbelief, but it started throbbing in my hand and I saw a wet spot form on his shorts." Katie licked her lips. "I tasted it. I wiped some of the cum that had shot through his shorts and licked it off my fingers." She emulated this by miming towards the area between my legs and putting her fingers in her mouth.

The nail polish brush was tickling the tips of my cuticles as she brushed them. My whole body felt like it was on fire. Every nerve ending on my skin was super sensitive and my clit was calling out for attention.

"You know I've heard that certain antidepressants can.."

"No, he's not on anything either."

"Not to get too off track from the point of all this, but what got him so riled up?" This was getting ridiculous. Was there a pandemic of ultra pheromones going around causing everyone to be so susceptible to being turned on? Was it something in her perfume? I felt like it was happening to me too.

"No I just... well I did something he really liked." She stopped painting my toes for a moment and took a swig from the blue nalgene she kept on her bed. She got quiet as she efficiently finished each toe in succession.

We sat in still silence for a couple of moments while she tickled my toes with the nail brush. "Ash..." her voice was quiet and she sounded embarrassed as she studied the pattern on her sheets. "...you're coming to the dead-day eve party right?"

"Yeah. That was the deal." I decided to try to lighten the tension. "You tell me about making your boyfriend cum in his pants and how you've got this new fetish for it causing you to get caught by your room mate, and I come to the dead-day eve party where you let me try to make your boyfriend cum in his pants." I was half joking.

"Hey that wasn't part of it!"

"Neither was the nail polish." I shrugged. "Are you going to tell me what you did that put him under your spell?"

"Yes. I'm getting to it. Just hold on, it's not something we can just dive into." I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but I was willing to wait to find out.

We sat in silence while she finished my toes. The suspense was killing me. I could feel my pulse. Down there. In my shorts. Ugh. She always used to do this to me. She would tell me something titillating secretly in public where I couldn't do anything and then make me wait and wait until we got back to one of our rooms so we could have our privacy. She could be so frustrating.

"Blow." She finally commanded. I obeyed. She had done a really good job and my toes looked so cute! Katie hopped down from her bed. She handed me up another keystone. I cracked it open while she began messing with something in her dresser again. All sexual frustration aside it felt so good to reconnect with her and do girly things together again.

"We need to make a point of doing this more often than just once a month." I said while focusing on my toes.

"I was thinking just that!" Katie replied bubbly as ever. She proceeded to finish off the contents of her Diet Coke from our McDonalds trip.

"Ok. A deals a deal so I need to fill you in a little bit. I've teased you long enough. Get comfortable." She walked to her closet. When her door opened outward she was out of my sight line. Both of us were pretty clear on what was happening. She was going to give me a show and I was going to work out some sexual frustration. I had butterflies in my stomach as I scooted over to the edge of her bed. I dangled my legs over the side keeping my knees apart and I let my new pretty pink toes dangle freely. I knew that anything coming from Katie with this much buildup was going to be worth the wait. I was comfortable with Katie and had masturbated in the same room with her so many times before but doing it right in her face on display seemed a little bit too open. I grabbed the pillow from the head of the bed that I had been leaning up against and yanked it over to my lap to give myself the slightest bit of decency. As I did something pink and hard fell out of the pillowcase. I stared for a moment while my brain registered what it was and then just chose to politely pretend like I didn't see her vibe that was now sitting on top of her covers out in the open. I took a large swig of beer to brace myself. Nothing like a 1:00 buzz to really take the edge off.

After a moment, she re-appeared from her closet seemingly unchanged, but I was wholly unprepared for the next few moments.

Katie stood in the middle of the room as if she were on stage. We stared silently at each other for a couple of moments before I took her cue. Something about her body language reminded me of Hunter and my first time. Her energy was making me tingle at the memory. My right hand made its way under Katie's pillow. Her eyes watched me the entire time. She smiled at me knowingly as my hand found it's way to the seam of my shorts.

"Well, I'm waiting!" I joked, trying to break the tension.

She snapped into action. "Monday evening I decided to try something. I was a bit jealous of how Cody felt that night in the car."

"Embarrassed?"

"Yeah. the embarrassment was part of it, but there was more to it too. I wanted to feel frantic. Out of control. Trapped even." There was a desperation in Katie's voice that I couldn't quite place.

"Like being tied up?" I asked.

Her voice cracked when she talked like she was having trouble finding the words. "Yeah. Kind of like that. I wanted to have no power over the situation. So I made some preparations and went to the student union."

"You perv!"

"Well yes, but not for the reason you think." Katie stopped talking and shifted her weight from foot to foot. She looked nervous and she was starting to blush. She was moving in a half-dance, but her movements were all centered around what was happening between her legs. I wanted to know, needed to know what was driving her movements. I felt like I was on fire under my shorts. I ran my finger along my seam. The sensation was deadened on the seam but it tickled so nice where my lips parted it on each side. Despite rubbing myself through both denim and panties, I felt hot and moist. A small gasp escaped my lips. I wanted more.

Katie had stopped her story and was watching me. She knew me well enough that I knew I wasn't hiding anything from her. She nodded at the beer and I took a sip. I wondered briefly why she wasn't drinking.

I scoffed. "Well don't just watch me weirdo, keep going! So you went to the student union to get your rocks off? What next?"

"No babe, you know I can do that any time." It was true - she had told me many times how she had used her piercing to get off in public. One time at the mall, she even showed me. "This was different."

She was turning something over in her head, and finally she continued. "Just think for a minute about what was going through Cody's mind right before he came in his shorts. Or in Hunters mind when he was trying to hold back during your first time."

I considered this for a moment while I rubbed myself through my shorts. "Please no, please no, let me hold it back just a little bit longer?"

"Exactly. And that's the feeling I needed. Only, I wasn't going to get that from giving myself a voluntary orgasm. I needed something more."

"Oh my god. Did you get a remote vibe?" I had wanted one for a while, but none of the guys I got with stuck around to really experiment. This was getting good. She had my stomach in knots with butterflies. Under the pillow I unsnapped my shorts and maneuvered my hand in above my panties. I could feel my wetness seeping through as I made small tickling circles above my clit. I took another sip of my beer, despite the growing pressure behind my mound.

"No, that would still be kind of voluntary. I'd be working towards it. Concentrating on it, secretly trying to make it happen. You know?"

I did. But I couldn't see where she was going with it. She paced back and forth through the room. She was fidgeting with her hands, putting them in her pockets, taking them out, biting her fingers and breathing heavily. Her movements seemed frantic - desperate even - like the guys she was describing. My thoughts weren't drifting to the guys though. I started to imagine what it must have been like for her to be so desperate to cum that she had gotten caught by Emily in that way.

I wanted to feel that too. I wanted to be that ravenous. But more than that I wanted to know her secret.

She was clearly struggling to find the words, so I made my voice as smooth and comforting as possible. "Katie. It's ok. It's me. I asked because I wanted to know." She stopped pacing and turned to look me in the eyes. I nodded in comforting approval.

"Ash.." she got really still and quiet, "I don't know how to say it so I'll just say it. I made myself desperate to pee."

It didn't register at first, but I started to put it together. It made sense in a primal way. The relief of peeing when you have had to hold it for so long, the feeling of desperation causing her to tingle like she was aroused. Even the pee shiver you got after finally getting relief was not totally unlike an orgasm. I was suddenly very aware of my own current need. I definitely got it. The pressure of my bladder had been a persistent dull ache behind my pubic bone and it was amplifying the little tickles from my finger. Occasionally my finger would trace over a particularly sensitive spot and it would make my skin flinch, intensifying my need briefly. I hadn't really put it together until then, but my need was directly tied to my arousal in a very primal way. As I put that all together in my head my hand stopped moving and our eyes met.

Her knees buckled slightly and she grabbed herself through her shorts. I smiled as it dawned on me what was happening. "Oh my gawd. You have to go now, don't you?"

She nodded and let out a small sigh. She seemed relieved to find out I didn't think she was a freak. She resumed bouncing from foot to foot as her desperation rose. I could feel my face getting hot. I wanted to tell her that I needed to go as well, but I needed to hear the rest of her story first.

"So what happened?"

"Well." She started slowly, and then picked up as she saw I was hanging on her every word. "I went to the union. I chugged water and I just sat. I sat and just watched people wondering if they knew my secret. The longer I sat, the more desperate I got until I was writhing and needed release. And the more desperate I got, the wetter I got. The more turned on I got, the more I needed to..." she looked down at herself "...go".

I was on pins and needles listening to her. Maybe it was the beer, her spasmic movements, her crazy confession or the rising needs of my own bladder, but my panties were soaked and my fingers just weren't cutting it anymore. My eyes darted over to her vibrator sitting where her pillow had been resting.

"What did you do? Run to the bathroom?"

"No. Once I got desperate enough, I just started walking back to the dorm. I was so wet I couldn't think straight. I was so desperate I couldn't walk straight."

She grabbed herself and buckled her knees. It was either a demonstration for my sake, or she was on the verge of wetting herself now. I couldn't tell.

Before I knew what I was doing, words were coming out of my mouth, perhaps a little too eagerly. "Did you make it?"

Katie shook her head. Oh my god, she had wet herself. My own body took this as a cue. I felt my pelvic muscles twitch and I almost lost a few drops. My brain was in knots. I wanted to let some out just to see what that would feel like, but I was also so scared of how much of a mess it would make.

I asked her breathlessly "So what did you do?"

"I ducked into one of those alcoves of the chem building and wet myself, obviously." Her voice was shaky and her lip was quivering.

My heart was racing. I couldn't believe I was about to ask what I was about to ask. My voice acted on her own though, before I could even think. "Can... I ask a favor?"

"Sure hun name it."

"Can I see?" The cat was out of the bag. There was something so naughty about this. Katie nodded and turned around to dig in her dresser for a towel. I couldn't take it anymore. I reached for the pink vibrator sitting near the head of the bed and brought it under the pillow out of her sight before she turned around.

I shamefully shoved my friend's vibrator down the front of panties and rubbed the hard plastic against my clit. I wasn't brave enough to turn it on. She could see my hand moving under my pillow and gave me a knowing smile. She spread out the towel on the ground in front of me, and stood on top of it.

She asked me if I was sure, and spread her legs shoulder width apart. Under her hoodie I was obsessing with the wide V her short shorts made. I was obsessing over the outline of my friend's pussy. It felt like the old games of truth or dare we used to play. I couldn't believe she was going to go through with it. I nodded and finished off the remainder of my beer.

As I tilted my head back to drain the can, Katie's pillow fell off my lap and on to her floor revealing my hand blatantly shoved down my pants and pink panties. I blushed and felt my pussy react to the embarrassment. She smiled at me and her eyes fell on to my hand. I pressed the button and her vibrator started buzzing.