Ashley Alpha Phi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's one more thing, Ash..." she started, but all I could think about was Katie wetting those small shorts in front of me and getting myself off. I stared at the space between her legs and waited for the telltale dark spot to appear. It had been so long, and the vibration on my clit was nearly too much to bear. Electricity was shooting through me and I was breathing heavily. "Why do I want to see this so badly?" I asked her out of breath. Katie was still and looking down at herself, seemingly concentrating and not paying attention to my ecstasy. I moved the vibrator off of my clit momentarily and regained control of myself. "Come on, Katie, be a good friend and wet your pants for me!" I urged her on, half teasing.

Katie stepped toward me, stopping in between my spread legs. "I just did."

My building orgasm began to subside in my confusion. "I. I don't think I understand."

Katie's face went bright red. Her hands brought her hoodie up over her head revealing her cleavage being contained by her black tank top. Her chest was rising and falling quickly. She stood there on display, staring at my hand down the front of my shorts. Her hands went to her hips. She unbuttoned her shorts and wiggled out of them, "I told you there was one more thing." She kicked her shorts off of her toe to the side of the room. With nothing left covering her, she was standing in front of me in a purple diaper and tank top.

It took my brain a moment to register what I was seeing, but it kind of made sense in a practical way. All she had been telling me all afternoon was about being desperate and getting into a situation where should could have an accident. A diaper made sense in a perverse sort of way.

She stood in silence, apparently trying to read my face. I was shocked, but I wasn't disgusted. I think she expected me to be disgusted. It was still Katie, it was just Katie being incredibly practical about her sexual urges which was pretty par for the course for her. I broke the silence by clicking the vibrator back on. It felt like it was connected to my nervous system, using my clit as a direct conduit.

"So your accident wasn't all so bad then?" I asked, breathlessly.

Katie backed up and leaned against her dresser. Her hand went down the front of her diaper and began moving rhythmically. I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. God, it had been so long since I had an orgasm. I was laser focused on her obscured hand.

"No, not the accident itself" she explained in a quieter more breathless voice as she worked her pussy with her fingers, "but when I started walking back to the dorm, I started leaking. Pee was running down my legs and getting into my flip flops."

I felt the first wave of my orgasm beginning to build. Every nerve ending in my clit felt like it was thickening reaching out for more. "What... what did you do?" My neck was hot, and my nipples felt like they could cut ice.

"I ran back here." She moved to the door and put her back to it, but her hand never stopped. "I barged in the door," she mimed the movement of her left hand throwing the door open. "I braced myself against the dresser like this," and she did. Her back was to me. "And I finger fucked myself to a mind blowing orgasm." I could see her eyes closed in the mirror in front of her. Her legs were straight and spread, her ass stuck out behind her as she leaned over her dresser. I could hear the "wap wap wap" sounds of her fingers working her wet pussy, and see movement under the gusset of her diaper.

Sparks in my loins turned into a hot fire shooting from Katie's vibrator directly through my clit and toward the kindling in my throbbing bladder. The inferno blazed back towards my tailbone. From there it spread up to my lower back and caused me to double over. My butt clinched and my knees snapped shut hugging my hand. I couldn't think. Boys had been getting me close to the edge for weeks but nobody had sent me careening over the cliff. My orgasm blossomed down my legs and reached my toes. It raced up through my shoulders and down to my fingers. The scalp on the top of my head felt it. My left hand shot underneath my sweatshirt, clumsily moved my bra aside as though I was a horny Fiji and roughly grabbed my nipple hard. The electricity shooting from my nipple mixed with the fire from my clit and the two sensations battled inside of me.

My eyes settled on the Katie as the waves of orgasm ripped through me. She was lost in her own world, rubbing herself violently between her legs. I could see her body clenching. Her knees buckled inward and her back arched more. Her head snapped up and she looked my reflection directly in the eyes as her orgasm began gripping her. I clenched hard into my hand as I felt my muscles simultaneously relax and spasm. I needed to pull the vibrator away from my clit and stop stimulating myself, but I couldn't. I had a brief moment of panic as I felt my pelvic floor tense, relax, and tense again. I was suddenly aware that my hand was wet but Katie's eyes kept my whole body rooted in place. A third wave hit me. The stimulation on my clit was too much to bear. I let go of Katie's toy and it settled against my mound ineffectively vibrating against my pubic bone as I shoved two fingers up my vagina. I curled my fingers forward, gripped hard and pulled downwards. As my third wave hit I felt streams of hot fluid shoot out of me with each muscle contraction and could hear as they hit the pocket my fingers made. I broke eye contact with Katie and looked down at myself. Under my hand, a rapidly spreading wet spot was forming on my shorts spreading down toward my butt. Panic gripped me. I stopped finger fucking myself and cupped my whole region trying to hold it in, but as my muscles contracted and released and contracted, two more spurts shot out of me, further soaking my shorts.

Katie had turned around was now facing me, leaning back with an elbow resting on her dresser. She was still lightly rubbing herself beneath her diaper. Her lips were half open in half-smile, half surprise. "Holy fuck, Ash."

I was immediately very aware of my surroundings. I was out of breath. My hand felt pruny. My pussy and ass were wet and rapidly cooling. "Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd. Katie...." I felt feint. "I think I wet your bed." I lifted my legs and looked down between them to survey the damage. My ass was soaked. Her sheets were soaked. I quickly hopped off the bed. "I'm so so sorry!" I vaulted off her bed, leaving a dish-sized wet spot behind and made a play for the towel she had on the floor, but she put a foot on it.

"C'mon Ash, it isn't the first time someone's squirted in my bed." She dismissed my concerns with an out of breath smile and I returned it. I guess I had just squirted? I thought I peed, but maybe it was squirt? I didn't know. I didn't care. It felt good either way.

"Besides," she reached past me and lifted the fitted sheet to reveal the plastic coated mattress underneath, "the dorm doesn't really trust us with real bedding."

"Huh. That's definitely a plastic mattress."

"Yeah... it's almost like they know what they're doing."

I was standing in the middle of Katie's dorm room with soaked shorts. Katie was standing at the side of her bunk bed wearing a diaper and holding up a soaked fitted sheet above a plastic mattress. Our eyes met and time froze for a moment.

"I guess this is what they mean by experimenting in college." I finally stated. Someone had to split the awkwardness in the room.

"Yeah. I guess so" She smiled and dropped the sheet, letting the elastic snap it back to the side of her bed. "I guess I better get changed." She tore one side of her diaper down a hidden perforation on the side. I didn't know they did that. "It seems like I'm making a habit of this." She tore the other side, and yanked it out from between her legs.

"How many times have you done this?"

"If I'm not counting the times with Cody, I guess this is my second" she said, while using a dry part of her diaper to wipe herself. She motioned to her dresser, "If you want to get changed, you can borrow my PJ bottoms."

I looked down at myself again. I supposed that walking through campus with wet pants would be frowned upon at 2:00 in the afternoon more so than 2:00 in the morning. I wiggled out of my shorts and panties leaving them in a pile on the floor. I opened the top drawer of Katie's dresser and pulled out a perfectly folded pair of red buffalo plaid pajama pants. I held them up. "You really don't mind?"

"Of course not. As long as you make good on your promise to come to the party next week, you can give them back then."

I slipped them on without underwear. Katie is much taller than me, so they were a little big on me but I cinched down the drawstring, tied it tight, and rolled the waistband over itself a handful of times until they looked like I was trying to show a little midriff under my sweatshirt.

"I wouldn't miss it."