All Comments on 'Ashley and Mia Ch. 00: Prelude'

by CharlottePeach

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Love it!

I have a sense this great start is only going to get better... A lot better:)

CassieKCassieKover 8 years ago
Two very lucky girls.

Great story, hope you keep it going the storyline could end up anywhere but I am hoping you and Ashley keep us entertained. I am sure she will be able to teach you so much. Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter.😍

CharlottePeachCharlottePeachover 8 years agoAuthor
Plenty more to cum ;)

I have already written multiple chapters of my Ashley and Mia series, if you would like to call it that, and I most certainly plan on submitting the rest of them. Another one should be posted very soon. Thank you for reading and showing interest in my story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Question to Capty. Midnight. Why take it out on this writer?

Why drive away another good one. Soon you and annony will be yelling at each other there's no stories to bomb!!!

CharlottePeachCharlottePeachover 8 years agoAuthor
To the one bomber

That's fine you are entitled to your opinion. I'm assuming you are male. I don't typically like to assume things about people but based on your comment I'm going to take a guess that it's likely you are male. I am curious as to why you are in the lesbian category in the first place. Looking to come up with new ideas to satisfy a lover, you get off on girl on girl content, or you are just very bitter about something that may have happened to you so you search through the stories in hopes to act upon the grudge you are holding? I find it rather unfortunate that you are not judging my story based on my writing but rather one small piece of it. Not once did I ever say he loved her. It's a young romance; they tend to spark and ignite quickly. In fact they were only together for a short period of time before it was called off. I don't think a little over a week is enough time for a serious and loving relationship to develop. That being said, I agree with you that you should not read my series because you will never get past the fact that she felt drawn to a woman instead of the guy she was dating at the time and you will not be able to appreciate the relationship they develop.

CharlottePeachCharlottePeachover 8 years agoAuthor
I was correct

The title of your comment, which I somehow missed before, proves you are just a bitter man seeking your revenge against an old ex girlfriend. I checked your profile and yep confirmed you are a straight male burned by an old flame, but every fire is a lesson learned my friend. It is a shame you have given up my series because you said you like stories where an actual loving relationship is involved. Take care and try to mend that bitter broken heart so you can find happiness one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the author

Why are you bothering with Captain Midnight? The guy is a well-known attention whore who is desperately in need of psychiatric treatment. He won't pay the slightest attention to your rebuttals. All that matters to him is to get a reaction. Save your time and energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually...

I don't get why she's with Brad at all... Well, for this chapter it's understood that she met him and he invited her to a party. No big deal and no commitment and you are right, as 20 year olds that about as unattached as it gets.

What I wonder about is as I read the next two chapters he's still around and is called the boyfriend. Unless the story takes place at Jesus U, why do kids need a beard? THere doesn't seem to be much to the Brad-Mia relationship other than Brad leaving to go somewhere.

Casie88Casie88over 8 years ago
Good :)

Loved the story

Janice1939Janice1939about 8 years ago
Different

Different at least how you became lovers at the rate men go about it. It reminds me why I married a submissive male and found my true love after I had my two children. But than women are much better lovers, probably that is why we were born more advanced than men. And yes a loving relationship between two women is the best ever.

Janice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous