Ashley Ch. 09

Story Info
A young woman discovers a pile of goo in her house.
3.8k words
4.6
8.4k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few minutes till 2 a.m. when Ashley's eyes popped open. A glance to her left found an exhausted Jimmy sleeping like the dead beside her. She looked around, vaguely registering that Mr. Arthur must've gone home after she had passed out herself. Her eyes raked over Jimmy's naked form, his cock at half mast even after the hours of sex they'd had when he'd come home. Between him and her former teacher, Ashley had spent the last four nights getting fucked to the point of collapse. And yet even now, she wanted to suck him to hardness and ride him until morning.

She couldn't, though. It was almost the appointed hour and there would be plenty of time for milking Jimmy's cock later.

Her feet made no sound as they lit on the floor and took her to the living room. There she knelt, knees slightly apart and hands resting lightly on her thighs. As she sat, waiting, she realized that she no longer railed against this part of her day. She no longer fought or cried or pleaded to be let go when that thing enveloped her. If she was being fully honest with herself, she looked forward to this time with the stranger who had turned her into the creature she had become. One of these days, he would finally declare her his, and then he would fuck her better than Jimmy or Mr. Arthur could imagine.

A faint tickle against her toes was the only warning she had that the thing was here. It trickled up her skin, bringing with it an exquisite pleasure that left her panting. And tonight, she felt something slide down from the backs of her ears to join with it at the base of her ass. "Oh," she whispered, realizing now that a piece of the thing was always with her. That made her smile. Well, that and the thing wriggling itself inside of her pussy and anus. Shiver after shiver of pleasure washed over her as it inched upwards until it swallowed her whole.

"Ashley." The deep rumble of the man's voice reverberated along her body, and she moaned. "Ahh, Ashley, it's almost time."

She tilted her head up to where he stood and gazed upwards adoringly, even if her mind blocked out any features he had. "Please, mister, I don't understand. I've already learned so much. I like Jimmy and Mr. Arthur, but I also know they won't show me anything like you can."

His hand patted her head, and her clit quivered. "I'm glad you're enjoying turning into a little whore, Ashley, but there are two more things I need you to learn first. Do you know what you learned from the two men you have now?"

It was so hard to think when in his presence. Everything was light and pleasure. She tried to figure out what he wanted her to say. "Um..." When she paused and he did not provide an answer for her, she tried harder. "Jimmy can fuck and fuck and fuck, for hours. It doesn't seem to matter how many times he cums."

A chuckle, and the thing around her vibrated its master's pleasure to her. Ashley gasped as a small climax washed over her. "Very good," the man responded. "I need you to be able to entertain me for hours if I so choose, and I need you to be ready and wanting me all the time. Is that how you feel around Jimmy right now?"

Ashley thought back to her urge to pounce on him before coming into the living room, and she nodded. "Good girl. And William?"

"Who?"

"Mr. Arthur."

Oh. She didn't know his first name, and he never allowed her (or Jimmy) to call him anything other than Mr. Arthur. "He's really bossy," she murmured, not really sure what else to say about her former teacher.

That earned her a full laugh. "Yes, he is. He also has a penchant for discipline and pushing you to do exactly what he wants. Haven't you learned to follow his commands without question, even when they seem scary?" When she nodded, the man added, "I am also demanding and will ask things of you that are scary. In fact, your next to last task will be the hardest for you yet."

"Why?" she whispered, already afraid.

"I promise it won't hurt you physically, Ashley, but you will find it...uncomfortable. And the reward will be that you will learn to enjoy the feeling it gives you as well as knowing it brings you one step closer to being mine."

She shivered at the prospect of something even the man thought scary. "Yes sir."

He hand traced over the outline of her breasts, fondling her stiff nipples. "That's right. And once you've mastered that chore, your last test. But I can't tell you what it is just yet, Ashley. You will just know when it happens. When you know, you will come to me."

"But how will I know?" she whined, a moment of pique flaring inside her mind. She tried to keep talking, but the thing around her slid into her mouth, and soon she was writhing on the floor as it fucked her body while etching their master's requirements into her mind.

* * *

It was a funny thing, Ashley thought to herself as she stood in line for her lunch order at Landry's, that Mr. Landry—Sam—was always so nice to her. Honestly, it was a little frustrating. Here she stood in her almost sheer tank top and short shorts, pale blonde curls spilling across her neck despite being corralled in a high ponytail, and a killer tan, and all he could do was look her in the eye and smile politely at her. Everyone else in the cafe stared or glared, depending on how closely to her they stood. But no matter how much perfume or makeup or scandalous shirts she wore, Sam never flirted or seemed to notice that she swooned a little whenever his ocean blue eyes met hers.

"That'll be six twenty-seven, Miss Ashley," he said today as he boxed up the three doughnuts that went with her heavily sweetend coffee today. With a bright smile she handed him a ten dollar bill. When he handed her back her change, she dumped the coins in the tip jar but made a show of tucking the billing into her cleavage. Sam just held out her bag and cup to her with the same polite smile he always wore for her. With a sigh, she took her food and bounced her way out the door, not hearing the whispers about her as she left.

And bounce was about right. Since she'd given up on bras, Ashley loved the way her boobs moved freely when she walked. Eyes always seemed to follow her, and that just made her feel good. After all, she was a sexy young woman. Why shouldn't she flaunt her goods? Not to mention how sculpted the rest of her body felt. Her waist was small and ass nicely rounded. She was toned in all the right places and soft where she should be. All that sex she was having had to be helping her there.

Her bottom lip twisted as she bit it on her walk back to the house. Mr. Arthur had said he wanted to try some new things with her tonight, and she suspected Jimmy knew what those were already by the gleam he'd had in his eye. Just thinking about it made her clit tingle. Since she couldn't rub one out right here on Main Street, she settled for pulling her shorts up a little tighter so she could feel that seam rub her just right as she walked.

The coffee was almost gone by the time she got home, which was a little disappointing. It would've gone so good with those doughnuts! But it was fine. She'd go lay out in the backyard with her snacks and maybe a beer before jumping into the pool and relaxing until Jimmy got off work.

She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't notice two guys follow her up the driveway to the backdoor. As she reached for the doorknob, an arm darted past her to keep it shut. She screeched in surprise, dropping what was left of the coffee. She whirled to see her neighbor, Dale, standing right behind her. "Hey Ashley, whatcha doing?" She shrank back at the stink of cigarettes on his breath. Her eyes flicked past him to spy the UPS man Jerry Corwin, his eyes firmly fixed to her chest.

"Dale, you startled me," she chided at him before pushing him out of her way. Ashley slid inside and wanted to slam the door in his face, but found herself unable to do so. She couldn't even tell him to get lost. She just shook her head and set her doughnuts on the countertop. The two men slunk in behind her, making her stomach drop a little. When she tried to go back out, a damp sponge in hand, Dale grabbed her arm. "Dale, I need to get that cup and wash that spot down or else I'll get ants in here."

His beady eyes narrowed for an instant before letting her go. Besides, where was Ashley going to go? Everyone else in the neighborhood worked. Still, she could feel him watching her with an intensity that scared her as she cleaned up the cup and coffee.

When she was done, she shut the door and washed her hands, unsure of what to do now. Her eyes darted between the two men as she nibbled on the corner of her bottom lip. Dale flopped down in one of the kitchen chairs, his spindly legs stretched out, while Jerry...well, he practically hid in the corner, even though his gaze never left Ashley's chest. She had a fleeting urge to cover herself up but that felt even more wrong than this messed up situation. "Was there something you needed?"

He threw his head back and yelled, "Ha!" like she'd told some sort of joke. With a little sneer he looked back over at Jerry, who gave a little uncomfortable chuckle in concert. "Girl, you have been flashing your shit at me for the past two weeks, while having men come in and out of here like it's a whorehouse, and you ask me if there is something I need?"

A dark red stain spilled across Ashley's tanned face. She should've known this would happen. A little slut like her couldn't expect to tease a man forever and not have him come collect her someday. But...Dale? A ice cold shiver worked its way down her spine as she could see an erection starting to build inside his jeans. She tried to shake her head, or say no, but the harder she tried to resist this, discomfort built inside her pussy. A sharp icicle throbbed inside her, angry and unyielding, crescendoing into a frigid agony that almost made her knees buckle.

She had been fighting so intently against the ache inside her body that she hadn't seen Jerry sidle up beside her. When she realized he was there, she squeaked in surprise. As her mouth popped open, he sprayed something that got in her mouth. A heavy floral scent washed over her, sluicing away her anxiety and fear and injury. She relaxed, a wide dopey smile spreading over her lips. Jerry inhaled the smell of the perfume as well, and he too calmed down.

Ashley looked back at Dale, who sat there with his fly open and his cock in his hand. "Holy fuck," Ashley murmured, shocked at just how big he really was now that she was this close to him. It excited and intimidated her as she wondered where that monster might fit.

"You were right, Jerry, about that perfume," Dale said, his tone light and conversational despite how erect he was becoming. "No wonder she's turned into such a whore." His eyes focused on Ashley, who felt a gnawing curiosity growing despite her continued aversion to Dale in general. "Girl, come here."

She peeled herself away from the counter and presented herself to him. Her eyes stayed firmly on his cock—it was definitely less awful than looking at his face. Dale took one hand and squeezed her breasts as he continued to stroke himself. Jerry moved around her to stand behind Dale. He leaned down to whisper something in his friend's ear before slinking back to the corner where he'd been before.

"Okay, my slutty neighbor—take off your shirt."

Ashley balked for just a moment, and that freezing burn seared through her in that split second. Then her hands moved of their own accord, yanking the tank over her head and letting her ample boobs spill free. Jerry in the corner made a soft noise, but Dale simply nodded. "Nice. You forget how great young tits are until you see them again." He played with them for a bit, making commentary as his dick finally stopped growing.

When that happened, he grabbed Ashley by the nipples and yanked her down to her knees. She cried out as her knees hit the linoleum, worried about getting bruises. Dale didn't say anything else, only held that throbbing giant of a cock at an angle with one hand and pulled her face towards it with the other.

Unable to help herself, Ashley opened her mouth as wide as it would go and slid the tip of his cock in. Dale gave a satisfied sigh. "Go on now and get to work." And so she did. Her hands helped jack the base of the cock as she slobbered around the head. That went on for a minute or two before he got impatient with her. "Damn it, suck the whole thing, you stupid cunt." She felt his hand on the back of her head and he shoved it all the way down onto his cock. Helpless, she gagged and coughed, unable to find a pace of her own now that he was choking her with his flesh. Tears leaked down her cheeks while drool flew from her lips.

And, despite herself, she was so turned on.

She gave up trying to pull away from him, using her hands to fondle her tits. Jesus, his cock was unreal! Her eyes flicked up to his face, red and watery, and to her surprise that soft white cloud began to envelop her. The more she relaxed and let him do what he wanted, the better she felt, and the easier it was to let him slide further and further down her throat. She hated that Dale had turned her on this much, but she cared less and less the fluffier her mind got.

Dale's head tipped back, his dirty ball cap falling off to the floor, as he rammed her face down against his pubic hair. Ashley felt his cock somehow swell for a moment before it spasmed. She managed not to choke on the seeming gallon of cum he spilled down her throat, though eventually the sheer volume grew too much for her and trickled out of the corners of her lips and down her neck. He finally let go of her, and she felt back with a desperate gasp.

Once they both recovered, Dale sat back upright in the chair. Ashley knelt there, her back arched to display her bosom, panting and unable to ascertain how she felt. After Jimmy and Mr. Arthur, she always felt warm and glowy and light as a feather. Right now, though she felt...ashamed, especially that she was so horny now. All because of Dale.

He looked over and snorted. "Wow, Jerry, I thought you said you weren't going to do anything, only watch."

Ashley looked over to see Jerry, his cock also out, blushing at the pool of semen he shot out onto her linoleum floor. Despite how embarrassed he looked, he kept stroking his still-hard penis. It was like he couldn't help himself. She felt herself be pulled towards him, and she shuffled forward on her knees, stopping just before the pool of cum. But when she tried to lean closer to him, his eyes sharpened and pushed her away from him.

Tears rose in Ashley's eyes, hurt by his sudden rejection. But she could almost taste his fear as he shrank back from her. Why would he be afraid of her? She wanted to make him feel good. If he felt good, she felt good. And if he was scared...

She yelped when she felt hands on her. "Fuck's sake, Jerry. Your wife ain't gonna find out shit." Dale picked Ashley up by her shoulders and set her on her feet. Her eyes slid back down to his cock, which was starting to twitch back to life. A tiny sound escaped her throat as her insides slithered with a want she hated. He laughed again and shoved a hand inside her shorts. "Little Ashley here is enjoying this way too much to tell anyone, aren't you, girl?"

A strangled cry escaped her as Dale's fingers pinched her clit. Even though it hurt, she nearly climaxed from his touch. He snorted and pulled his hand back out, holding his sticky fingers up to his nose for a stiff. Ashley burned with horror at how badly she wanted to cum. Her hand crept down inside her shorts to try and rub one out, but Dale grabbed her arm. "No no, sweetheart. Not like that. Kick them shorts off and hop up on your table."

Mortified, she ripped the shorts off so fast she nearly tripped getting her feet out. Then she sat down on the edge of the table facing Dale, who had resumed his previous position. "Go on," he demanded. Ashley spread her legs slowly until her feet hit the table legs. She hooked them around the legs and scooted to a position that left her pussy completely exposed, her back arched and her breasts thrust forward.

"Holy shit," she heard Jerry whisper as he saw how glistening she was.Despite the urgent need to cum, Ashley couldn't bring herself to masturbate with her creepy neighbor and his friend so close. When she hesitated, Jerry stepped up and sprayed her again with the perfume.

The scent itself brought Ashley to her first orgasm. She clutched her tits as she trembled and shook, and then whining with frustration at how she was hornier after it was over than when it began. She practically slapped her clit as one hand raced for it. Her fingers rolled and rubbed and circled the hard little nub between her legs until she brought herself to a thundering climax where she nearly fell off the table.

It didn't matter now. Dale's cock was back to full girth now, and his pants were long gone. Jerry's pants were gone, too, but he seemed content to just keep jerking himself as he watched. Dale unhooked Ashley's feet, threw one over each shoulder, and impaled her without so much as another word.

And Jesus Christ he was painfully big. He filled up every inch of her vagina, stretching her with a bliss that kept her from catching her breath. He fucked her so deeply that he was bumping her cervix. Ashley cried a little at first, hating the sensation. But in no time, her mind began to float in that bubble of unending bliss. The harder Dale rammed her, the lighter and better she felt.

She came again, this time with a true eruption. Liquid spurted from her as her pussy squeezed Dale so hard that he came with her. Ashley couldn't stop crying out as wave after wave of orgasm pushed her under. She felt something hot splash against her face, and she opened her eyes in time to see the next pump of jizz fly from Jerry's cock. He stood beside her, aiming his twitching member towards her. Ashley opened her mouth as wide as she could and caught the remaining semen. The taste sent another tremor through her pussy. She literally could not get enough of these two men.

But she was exhausted and starving. When Dale finally pulled out of her, a small river of cum spilling out with his cock, Ashley had just enough energy to sit up and retrieve her bag of donuts from the counter. She gobbled them down so quickly it was a miracle she didn't choke. The sugar was enough for her to get to her feet, somehow not slip to the floor in the aftermath of the mix of fluids all over the linoleum, and stagger to the fridge to guzzle down some milk.

Once she eaten some more, the fucking began again. She had no concept of time as she lost herself completely to the light fluffy blanket that draped her mind. That fog grew more and more addictive with each orgasm she had, and in turn it heightened each orgasm to levels of bliss she never imagined. It wasn't until she was sitting on the couch, ass impaled by Dale's impossible cock and Jerry's squeezed between her tits that she realized how late it was. Jerry's dick twitched and bucked right before spraying her breasts, neck and face with cum, which set Dale's to a hot, pulsating climax in her asshole, both of which set her off once again. She was just starting to be aware again when a dark, amused voice declared, "This is why you just can't leave a slut to her own devices."

Ashley's eyes shot open and found Mr. Arthur standing in the foyer, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He didn't seem angry. In fact, he looked quite happy to come home to such a debauched scene before him. With a squeak, Ashley jumped off of Dale's cock, a white dribble of cum leaking from her ass, and ran to kneel before him. "Go on, pet," he insisted when she hesitated, and she pulled his stiff member from his trousers and began to suck him off.

"Gentleman," he said to the two men he'd found fucking his plaything, "thank you for keeping her so worked up for me." His fingers stroked the top of her head as she worked on him, making her purr contentedly as she sucked. "Would you care to stay for dinner, after which we can all have some fun?"

12