Ashley Crosses the Colour Line

Story Info
Romantic crosses the colour line and enters a new lifestyle.
5.7k words
4.06
12.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All names have been changed to protect the identity of the individuals any similarities to real people are pure coincidence.

Background:

The following is an interview with a beautiful American woman who is the older sister of one of the women I have interviewed on this site. She was initially against dating men because of ethnicity and skin colour but decided to cross the colour line due to the encouragement of her sister and her high sex drive. It is an account of her opinions on interracial sex and how she went from a romantic to developing a strong preference for strong athletic younger black men. She is the older sister of Diana.

Interview:

Hey Ashley!

So in general I write erotic stories on Literotica, my focus so far has been on interracial romance, but I might be branching into BDSM and domination in the near future :). It would be best to reply to this email in a private place with ample time to write out your responses in detail.

From what I have been told previously your foray into interracial sex and black men started with needing to find a suitable partner to satisfy your needs whilst going through a dry spell. It seems like you were a girl who generally goes for long-term partners but gushed at the first time you got fucked in your interracial experience. As we talk through your experiences I want you to recall the sights, smells and sensations. If you get turned on enough through this experience feel free to let me know and you can rub yourself. However, I would recommend holding off from cumming till you have finished conveying your experiences :).

Right now imagine yourself being taken raw by an attractive well endowed black man who ticked all your boxes, imagine the animalistic experience of this, the sensations and pressure building as you move towards an orgasm. Imagine giving yourself to him in a safe and protected environment as you hear him grunt and push against your pelvis. The sound of his balls slapping against you as he pushes his full girth deep into you, penetrating your deepest regions. You imagine this attractive man putting a black baby into you as he moans and shoots his hot seed into you. "Fuck.... oh, FUCK! That was incredible." He moans again as he pulls out his full length from inside you and you feel a void where his fullness once filled you.

Let's start the conversation off with the following details.

1) Physical description of yourself and what you think your best features are?

I'm 5'5, and roughly 115 pounds, at least the last time I was weighed. I've been told I have a pretty face. My chest isn't very large but I do like to think that I have a rather nice backside! Diana and I have very similar body shapes, though I am slightly more 'thick' than she is in proportion, but not by much. I've attached a couple of pictures so you can see, I think that will be easier than trying to type it all out. I'm 28, almost 29 years old now.

2) Your relationship with Diana and how your sexual preferences were different from her?

Diana is my younger sister, but we're close enough in age that we have always been close. We are about a year and a half apart, with me being the older one. As I am sure she told you, our mom was a very sexually open person and that is also true of both of us, so we have never had an issue chatting about things of that nature. When we were younger I was more of the romantic one while she was more interested in hookup culture and getting laid as often as possible. I tended to try and find guys to date, hoping to find "the one" and have a happy life. That has changed in recent years, but from my early teens until my early twenties that was always my goal when looking at men - find a long-term partner.

Now that I'm older I've changed a lot in that regard and have become absolutely opposite, preferring to have many short flings over anything long term. My last long-term boyfriend was in my early 20s but since then I've had multiple short flings or friends with benefits situations, often several at once if I could get away with it.

3) Did your interest in black men begin organically or was it encouraged by someone else?

For me, I always found all men attractive regardless of their race, so there was never a point where black men weren't attractive. The reason that I never dated black men when I was younger was because the ones I found attractive all seemed to be into the hookup culture and not long-term romance. However, it was after watching Diana and her lifestyle and how happy it made her that I really started focusing on black men, and now I have not been with a non-black man in several years. Diana most certainly was the main factor in shaping my preference and her encouragement pushed me into my current lifestyle.

Ashley: I'm going to do both 4 and 6 in this one answer since it would be our first date and encounter!

4) How was your experience with your first interracial romance and how did you feel before, during and after the encounter? 6) Physical description and background of your first interracial encounter.

My first encounter was in 2015 when I was just out of college and debating ongoing for my masters, which I ultimately decided against. My latest boyfriend, a Latino guy, was a senior in college with me and was moving back to his home county, so we had to break up. I rarely was without a relationship for more than a couple of months, and at this point, it was going on 5 months. While I was a very romantic person at the time, I also have always had a very high libido and prefer to have sex a minimum of once a day if possible, but more times if that can be done. He left in May of that year, and it was September and I was going crazy from a lack of intimacy. Being that I was now working I didn't see it at ideal to date a college student who would be moving on after they graduated, and outside of the college the town didn't have much to offer. I was complaining to Diana about it when she suggested that I might think about having a fling with someone just to relieve the stress, and she knew a great guy who was kind and she thought I'd like. He turned out to be younger than I expected and was 18 and still in high school, but my sister is very convincing so I gave it a try.

I was hesitant at first, but he was very attractive and fit, and also very nice. His name was Lakeen, and he played sports and was very talented in two of them. Our first meeting was a simple date and we went out to a local seafood place. He was dressed nicely and smelled amazing. I'm not sure what cologne he wore but it was always amazing! During the date, I was worried that we wouldn't have anything to talk about but we ended up both loving some common TV shows and music. Things moved quickly, and I decided that night that I'd give it a go with him. I took him back to my place as he still lived with his parents and we sat on the couch for a bit when I finally decided to make a move. I leaned over and kissed him, and I remember how big and soft his lips were, and he was a great kisser. Eventually, I got his shirt off of him and his body was absolutely amazing. He was so muscular and had an amazing 6-pack that I couldn't keep my hands off of. From there my shirt and bra came off, then his pants and my panties. I still remember when I pulled his boxer briefs off quite vividly.

I could tell that he was a rather large guy from the outset as he had gotten hard through our makeout. When he was down to just his underwear I could visibly see the bulge so I knew it was big - his cock was both thick and long, threatening to pop past the waistband. When I finally pulled his boxer briefs down it sort of popped up when it was finally free, and I will never forget it. I had been with a few endowed guys, but they were all in the 7-inch range. This was at least 8, if not slightly more, and extremely thick as well. He also had a fantastic manly scent to him there, not displeasing or a sign of bad hygiene, but rather a sort of pleasant musk that some men have. I remember reaching out and stroking it and being amazed at his size. I complimented him on it, but I don't recall my exact words. I then gave him the best blowjob that I could, which was challenging due to his size! I tried to deepthroat him but only was able to get perhaps 3/4 of the way down. I had been praised for my ability to deepthroat by previous boyfriends so was completely taken back when it was too big for me! (I've practiced a lot since then, so I am much better now.)

From that point, we began the act in full. I sucked him off for quite a while, and then he returned the favor. It was good, but not great, so I helped him hit the right places by telling him what felt best. He was a good listener and responsive lover and by the time he finished, I had an orgasm. From there we finally fucked. He luckily had condoms because I don't know if the normal-sized ones I had would have fit him! We started out in missionary, and it was amazing. He took his time easing himself in and letting me adjust to his size, and much to both of our surprise I quickly got used to it! He had to stop a few times to keep from cumming, after which we had a short break where we made out and I sucked him a bit more. Afterward we moved on to me riding him, which I loved. I had at least 5 orgasms during this stretch, and we had planned to keep going but my enthusiasm for riding his cock and him being young ended up with him not being able to hold back, and he came. I was still super satisfied. We ended up sleeping naked on my bed that night and going out for breakfast the next morning. Following that, we kept in touch and after about 3 dates that ended in great sex we decided to make it official and date. It was unusual, but he was 18 and I wasn't working at his school so nothing was said. After he graduated he ended up taking an athletic scholarship to a college two states over so we broke up. He was a very skillful lover for his age!

After the encounter, I began to think about things and how great I felt from just that little fling. At the moment we hadn't even decided on dating yet, though we eventually did. I would have been happy even with a one-time meeting. I also learned that I found black men extremely attractive. The dark skin looked so amazing, and I also really began to believe the rumors about their cocks being both bigger and better than other races.

5)How did you and your first interracial partner interact and date?

Our time dating was a bit different than any before him, mainly because the sexual side of the relationship was the strongest and most important part. We got along great and went out, but our main focus was finding time that we could have sex. He also loved to take me out and show me off. Prior to him, my other boyfriends wanted me to dress sexy if it was for them in private but to be more modest in public. Lakeen was different as he would ask me to wear my shortest dresses and skirts or my crop tops out when we went to hang around his friends or if we went to a club. More than once he asked me to buy thong bikinis or wear thongs or no panties in skirts, and he would sometimes pull up the back of my skirts or dresses to show my ass to his friend as a joke. He even once had me wear no panties and pulled up my skirt so I ended up flashing my pussy to a bunch of his teammates! I loved that aspect of it! Most of our dates were simple - dinner, movies, sporting events etc, and they all ended at my apartment where we would have sex. He still lived at home so could never get time there alone.

7) My observations about society are that many girls are becoming interested in interracial romance and that many of these romances often involve black men. How would you describe where you fit into these experiences?

a) Regular romance and sexual preference

I think there is a lot of truth to the thought that black men make better partners and especially are better sexually than others. I think it's something that all women need to consider and be open to. Not everyone is going to have the same preference, but I think that too many women just try to ignore this desire when they shouldn't!

b) QOS/ snow bunny attitudes

This was something I wasn't aware of at first but now absolutely love! I am most certainly one myself now! I just don't find other men attractive enough anymore. It's not that I don't see men of other races that are appealing, but when I do I can always think of a black man who has that, plus who will be well endowed and an amazing lover!

c) BNWO attitude

This is something I only recently have seen, but I find it appealing. I think there is a lot of truth to the idea that the wrongs done to the black community need to be righted, and BNWO is a great way to do it. There are some parts that I find too extreme, but the overall attitude and movement is lovely!

d) Having dated various men, black guys satisfy you best.

There is not even a question here, it is an emphatic yes! The size of their cocks is just on part of this, as their overall appearance, tendency to be much more attractive and have more stamina while also being more powerful and explosive in sex and athletics is not a lie. They are better lovers than other races I've been with in almost every regard, at least when you compare the best.

8) Is it true that once you go black you don't go back? If so what made you date black men exclusively.

I think that it's not always true, but that it is very, very likely. I personally have not been with a non-black man in years now. I did try to have a relationship with a white man shortly after my first encounter but found that while the romance was there the sexual size was disappointing.

9) Has your attitude towards sex and self-image changed with a result of your interracial encounters?

Certainly, this has been the biggest change for me by far. When I had my first encounter I was always searching for Mr. Perfect and a happy life afterward. After my first encounter, I started to shift my ideals more towards the hookup culture. Over time I realized that one of the things that made my first relationship and encounter with a black man so special was that while he was physically able to outperform any other lover I had been with was that I was able to teach him some things. What I've found is that I prefer my flings to be with younger black men who I can help become better lovers. I usually prefer my flings to be between 18-20 years old and I don't have any interest in dating them at this point. But there is nothing more erotic to me than finding some young, hung, fit black lover who has all of the tools to make me melt and show him exactly how to make me beg for more. I love seeing their confidence grow and letting them show me off a bit if they want!

10) Have you convinced any of your friends to go black and their general experiences?

I'm not sure to be honest. Most of my closest friends don't live near me anymore and the ones that do are all caught up with their kids and families that we don't see each other much. A couple of college students that I tutor have picked up on my preferences but I'm not sure how much that has influenced them. I'm not opposed to the idea though, and I could see it being fun!

11) Will you consider or am keen on having a mixed baby and have any of your friends had a mixed baby?

I'm not ready for a baby now, but a mixed baby would be lovely! I'd love to see my friends (and Diana especially) have one!

9) Do you have any unfulfilled fantasies that you want to explore in the near future that would enhance this experience for you? Some of the most common fantasies I have encountered are listed here.

I have a couple of them! One would be for a young black man, 18 or so, to take me and dominate me and just unashamedly show me off to everyone! I'd love to just end up being an older slut for a young black guy, preferably still in high school. Have him make me dress slutty to pick him up, make me get naked for his friends on the weekend, or strip at parties for his older brothers to impress them. If this would lead to a MFM threesome that would be even better.

Another huge one would be to find a group of young teammates, maybe a basketball team, who all use me together. I could be their official team pleasure coach, ready to take any cock in my mouth, pussy or ass, any time they desire. Let them relieve their stress from the game, or before the game in the locker room.

12) Ideal sexual encounter that you fantasize and was it similar to your first interracial encounter?

Oh, this one would involve two 18 year old friends or even brothers, and it would not be like any of my encounters!

I'd love to imagine that I have found a new friend with benefits who invites me out one day, only to find that he is not alone. Two muscular and fit athletes with extremely thick and long cocks. After having fun and dancing we all go back to my place where I give them some drinks and get everyone nice and relaxed. After a bit, my boytoy and I start making out, but suddenly I feel the other one come up behind me and start to caress me. I pull away from my current kiss, taking a chance, and move to kiss him, and he accepts. I pull them to the couch, then spend the next 20 minutes making out with both of them, groping both of their bodies, feeling of their huge cocks and letting their hands roam all over me. I'd then stand before them and undress, letting them get a good look at my body before having them sit together on the couch and kneeling before them, pulling their pants and underwear off to reveal their massive identical cocks. I'd start to suck them, one then the other. Then I'd encourage them to move closer together where I could take both cock and press them together and attempt to suck them at the same time. I would fail, but the sight of the two cock touching would have me so wet it would look like a river below me.

At that point I'd make my way up and finish undressing them, then I'd slowly lower myself onto one of them while having the other stand beside me to allow me to suck his cock. I'd alternate between both, making sure they each got plenty of time inside of me and stretched my pussy as far as they could. I'd ride them as long as I could handle, making sure they didn't cum yet. I'd alternate cowgirl and reverse cowgirl to make sure they each had the view the most liked. I'd make sure they were pleased.

Afterward I'd move on to DP, allowing one to take my ass and the other my pussy. I'd swap back and forth, doing any and every position any of us could dream of as long as I had two cock in me. I'd keep going until I was about ready to collapse, at that point most likely having had a dozen orgasms or more.

Then for the finale, I'd have them stand before me, their big thick cocks covered in my juices, and I'd suck them, pressing them together again. I'd love to rub their thick heads together until I made them cum from that, and I would clean up any leftover.

13) It sounds like you're the kind of girl who really likes to be submissive to your man. I believe that you're the type of woman who wants a strong masculine man in your life who will dominate you physically, mentally and spiritually at home and in your life. Can you describe a scenario where a black man would be able to convince you to get pregnant with his children? This may or may not include marriage or any commitment thereof.

There could be a few scenarios where I could see it happening. As I mentioned I prefer younger men, and if I found one who was able to just completely dominate me from the onset of our relationship I would see myself doing almost anything he asked. It would be very difficult to say no, especially if he was extremely skilled at all matters of sex. In most cases, while I am submissive to the younger black men I have encounters with I often end up sort of being a teacher to them in some aspects of sex. If I found one who was already more skilled I'd have a hard time resisting anything he asked, especially if he was one who loved to show me off. The idea of a younger black man showing off to his friends that he got me pregnant... I wouldn't have a hard time saying no to that.

12