Ashley Crosses the Colour Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

14) Having identified yourself as a snow bunny and queen of spades, what are your opinions of getting a permanent spade or QOS tattoo on a discrete location of your body? You should consider getting a temporary tattoo to see the effect it has on your lovers when you stick it on in front of them.

I have thought about it! Diana and I have even discussed it before. I think of the two of us while I am outwardly more reserved I am also the one most likely to get a tattoo. I wasn't aware they had temporary tattoos, I'm actually looking them up now. I also see there is jewelry so I am going to think about getting that for my dates. I think if I did get a tattoo I would look at possibly an ankle tattoo or shoulder but I'm open to other ideas. Perhaps I can ask some of my current lovers and get their opinion.

15) I sense somewhere inside you are still inherently a romantic, would you consider marriage with a black man down the road?

I am still a bit of a romantic and enjoy going out for dates and giving and getting gifts etc. I see myself as more than willing to settle down later on in life and will most certainly be searching for a black partner for that.

16) Your fantasies are really easy to achieve, moving deeper into this lifestyle I want to invite you to make contact with a young black man you find attractive and sexually suitable. You will proposition him to be his submissive and sugar mummy. This will include the above where you get dominated and inseminated by a young bull on a daily basis. You will be submissive and meet his other needs like a good snow bunny. You will dress sexy for him, cook for him in lingerie if he pleases and convert your other female friends to going black at his whims. Meanwhile, you can teach him to be a better bull and lover. You can tutor him to mentally and physically dominate the women he is with.

Oh, this sounds extremely exciting! I would love it if I could find someone that would be able to do this with me. I love the thought of this and now can add it to my fantasy list, but with a good possibility of being able to actually do it.

17) Many Asian women are still closed to the idea of being with a black man. Do you have any stories where your east Asian friends have indulged in this taboo? Also as a good Snow Bunny it is your obligation to convert more women to go black. Your task is to think of an east Asian woman you are friends with and proceed to slowly convert her. Do you have someone in mind? You can use some of the stories I have written here as a start to test the waters.

I don't personally know any that have gone black, but I do have quite a few Asian colleagues. One in particular I could see being interested in this lifestyle. I've chatted with her about it very vaguely in the past and she seemed to be somewhat curious, but she is married. I know she is open to seeking fulfillment outside of her marriage as she has asked me for tips on being discreet before so I will suggest that she look for lovers similar to mine. She is Asian and married to be able to come to the country and her husband is older and out of shape while she is extremely pretty and younger than him by 15 years (she is 33).

18) Do you think that interracial porn played a part in your interest in black men and do you agree that it's a myth that black men have bigger cocks on average?

It was a factor, but it wasn't the primary one. Still watching it did plant the seeds that helped make the decision easier when I first decided to be with a black man. As for the size, It is NOT a myth at all. It is 100% true based on my experience. That isn't to say that a white, Latino or other race can't have a large cock, but the chance is much higher with black men. I've also seen black men with smaller cocks, but very rarely. The size rumor has been true in my experience.

Ashley: While I do enjoy the fantasy of letting one of my bulls impregnate me and show me off it's not something that I am prepared for right now, but I can respond with what I would do in my fantasy if you'd like :) I'd have to meet the perfect young black bull to convince me, but I will say that there could be one out there who would be able to convince me!

19) I think any guy you're with would love to knock you up and then show you off. Imagine having a young bull dominate, bringing you to orgasm over and over again throughout the course of an evening. You see him regularly and each time his friends come over to chill, he smacks your ass and tells them that you're his future baby momma and that you're a black cock slut and his queen of spades. He puts his hands on the small of your back and then gives your hair a firm tug.

"Get on your knees baby, tell me how you intend to prove you're a Queen of Spades, how do you intend to prove you believe in BNWO." You become aware of your place in this relationship and concentrate on the breathlessness as you become turned on. You think about the contraception with your bull and know you should be tossing that thrash into the bin.

"I want to show you off to my brothers once I've put a black baby in you. Tell my brothers that I knocked you up and made you a black cock slut, mark you as mine, and tattoo a spade tattoo on you. Tell me what you want baby."

How would you respond and how would you act on your natural impulses?

I would not be able to resist my natural urge to please my young black bull and would fall to my knees in front of him. "I'll do anything for you, I'll get a tattoo anywhere and then stop taking my birth control immediately. I want that for you, anything you ask." I would then happily pleasure him any way he wanted, and make sure he cums in me at the end so we can start the process of me having a black baby. I'd happily let him pick the tattoo for me, but I'd of course pay for it all. Anywhere he asks I would get it.

20) I want you to watch this video of an Asian girl being taken by a black man. Imagine if a guy you were with could fuck you like that but only on the condition that you allow nature to take its course. I don't believe you will be able to say no to having his baby.

To be completely dominated by a man like that I'd be willing to allow nature to take its course. 13 inches is too good to pass up and any sensible woman would be more than happy to carry a baby for a powerful black man like that. And I have no doubt that he would have an extremely potent seed. I love how you can hear the ecstasy in her voice as she screams in pleasure from him, and how she is able to handle such a large dick. I would happily let him cum inside of me all day just to be able to enjoy that feeling and take whatever consequences come with it.

21) Another piece of jewelry you can consider is a QOS belly button piercing, it's less discrete than an anklet but will allow your man to see it when he takes you in various positions.

That is actually a very good idea! I have my belly button pierced already, so I could easily get a QOS stud for it. Depending on the shape I should be able to easily wear it with my piercing.

22) I want you to take the time this week and focus on converting your Vietnamese friend. You can start by asking her about her sex life and get her to emphasize how disappointing it is. Next, you may choose to mention how you came across several videos of Asian women with black men recently. insist she watch them preferably in this order and then tell her these are nothing special compared to your normal experiences. She should be informed of how discreet these men can be and that encounters need not happen within the immediate locale.

I most certainly can start that process. She is already seeking to cheat and I don't think it would be hard to convince her of the superiority of having her dalliances with black men. One of the things she has complained about is that her husband lacks energy in the bedroom, and also while she hasn't said it outright, she seems disappointed with his size. Black men would easily be a solution to that issue. I could also point out how her husband doesn't seem to have any black friends meaning that it would be much less likely that he would ever meet one of her lovers socially. Then I could easily move into the idea of how appealing Asian women and black men are together. I'll start to work on her this week!

20) Text one of the bulls you are seeing and tell him you are interested in exploring your fantasy of being knocked up and having him put a black baby in you. Tell him that you want to show off that you've been impregnated with a black baby and that you will give him full control of your contraception during this journey. Reassure him that you're not looking for child support just a bull to impregnate you. If you are comfortable screenshot the back and forth and we can transcribe it into this interview.

I'm a bit hesitant to try this right now because I don't think any of my current bulls would be open to it at the moment, even if it was for fantasy. They're all young (18 and 19) and wouldn't want to risk it. Plus none of them are quite up to the standard of who I would be willing to let impregnate me at the moment. In a few years once I have advanced my career a bit I would be more than willing to do this though!

To be continued...

12