Ashley Delivers a Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All yours, sweetheart," Carson said cordially, smiling down at the teenager. She was looking up at him, holding his trembling cock with both hands. He let go of her shoulders and turned her red baseball cap around, securing it backwards on the top of her head.

Ashley's gaze lowered, returning to Mr. Carson's knob jutting out from between her fists. The dark hole seemed more open now as she felt his hands on top of her baseball cap. She instinctively licked her lips, then swallowed. She felt the thin skin of his shaft glide through her grip, toward her mouth.

'Hmmm, Pepe said he wanted me to get a big tip... or was it lots of tips?' she tried to remember.

Carson watched her lick her lips. That was his green light. She obviously was expecting to suck cock.

"Mmmm, open wide."

He guided her down as he thrust his hips forward. His shiny, bloated knob met her thick wet lips. Palming her head over her hat, he turned it back and forth. Her wet lips dragged left and right across his dickhead. Then her lips parted, and he drove it through.

"Nnnnhhhh," Carson sighed as his cock filled Ashley's hot wet young mouth. She moaned in response. He began guiding her steadily back and forth along the top half of his thick shaft.

Ashley's nipples felt like they would jump from her body as the middle-aged businessman bobbed her head on his stiff prick. His grip tightened and he adjusted the angle of his hips, thrusting more cock through her lips. Since she had been practicing lots of cocksucking lately for under-the-bleachers sessions, she was able to open her jaw wide enough to accept Carson's thick shaft. She silently thanked her cheerleading coach for teaching her how to give better blowjobs.

But she was a bit shocked that suddenly, she was topless in a room full of strange men, sucking one of their cocks. She was horny as hell at this point, but something didn't seem right.

She resisted his guiding hand, pushing back to pull her mouth from his tip, still double fisting his base. A spit line connected his cock to her mouth.

"Are you sure we should-MMMFFF!" Ashley grunted as she was cut off by Carson's cock re-filling her mouth.

"Now now, I'm sure you've got lots of deliveries to make, right?" he said in a chiding tone. He wanted to play along. "How do you expect to make the delivery guarantee if you take breaks?"

Ashley thought about that as he guided her mouth back and forth, back and forth. 'I guess he has a point there,' she conceded mentally, breathing through her nose and focusing.

They worked together until she was steadily throating his full length, making his shaft gleam with streaks and bubbles of spit. Her mouth and throat began making steady slurping sounds, punctuated by grunts from Carson. When Ashley felt spit running down her chin, her hands moved to her bare breasts. The slippery saliva began dripping down onto her tits as she rubbed them.

'That was smart of Mr. Carson,' Ashley thought. 'I'd be drooling all over my shirt by now if he hadn't taken it off. Mr. Pepe wouldn't be too happy about that.' Her mind worked while her mouth pumped.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt hands on her wrists. With Carson firmly holding her head, thrusting eagerly back and forth in her mouth, a stiff cock was placed in each of her hands.

"mmmmmph!" she moaned, her eyes wide as she lifted her mouth off of Carson's thick pole.

-POP-

Ashley looked to her left. One of the Asian boys, the tall one, was grinning down at her. His slacks were open and his slender uncircumcised cock was in her left hand.

'When did he get his out?' she wondered.

"Squeeze harder please," came the request from her right. She turned to see the shorter boy similarly positioned with his stiff rod jutting from his fly with her fingers wrapped around it.

"Oh, um, like this?" Ashley did her best to squeeze his cock harder, feeling it surge in her grip. Despite being on the shorter side, he had a bigger dick than his taller friend.

"Ahhh yes," he said blissfully, bobbing on the balls of his feet.

'More tips I guess,' Ashley reasoned.

Suddenly her view was blurred by a pink fleshy assault.

"Eyes on the prize."

Carson was still holding her head by the back of her hat and was wobbling his hips back and forth, insistently battering her face with his dick. She looked up at him as he drew his hips back. His thick head dropped over her lips again and she tasted precum. Together, they guided it back into her mouth.

Ashley found herself seated and surrounded. Carson was holding her head with both hands, fucking her face. Her big tits wobbled heavily as the executive eagerly pumped his thick cock with her mouth. His weighty balls hung low and swung back and forth, drumming against her chin steadily with a muted wet sound. A continuous spit line dangled from his nuts, connecting them to her dangling, swaying tits.

The tall boy was on her left, letting her stroke his long dick. The more talkative one was on her right, occasionally groping her right breast as she jerked him off with her right hand. The third boy was patiently fisting his own stiff dick, awaiting his turn. As it were, he was the next man up.

Carson was panting through gritted teeth, his balls steadily slapping Ashley's chin.

She moaned and grunted, occasionally spitting out around his shaft while keeping her mouth on it. If she were more actively blowing him, she would have lifted her mouth from his cock to attend his balls, but Carson seemed intent to fuck her face.

He stared down at her, watching his thick shaft churning back and forth through her plumps lips, firmly holding the girl by her head. She blinked up at him wide eyed, wetness running down the corners with her effort. The change in angle made his cock head plunge straight down her throat. Carson thought that was about the best feeling ever.

Ashley felt his hard cock swell even thicker as he gave her throat a forceful stab, gripping her head tightly over the backwards red cap, almost knocking it off entirely.

"NNN--- GAAAAH!" he grunted, jostling her head.

She felt a sharp burst of magma fire down her throat, followed by the realization: 'Oh, he's cumming already.'

The swelling cock challenged her gag reflex as Carson shook her head again, cock surging, his grip holding her tightly. He shot another torrid cum rocket into her stomach, then another.

"NNGGGGGAH!" Carson drew back shakily, then stroked forward. A creamy knot streamed down the stunned teen's throat, followed regularly by another, then another. His cock pulsed powerfully with each cummy deposit.

Ashley could only moan and occasionally lurch as Carson unloaded his balls, doing her best not to gag too hard. The man old enough to be her father shook and trembled, his cock buried to the hilt, overcome with pleasure, filling her stomach with his rich load. He held her firmly, but she stayed put, taking it.

'I can't believe he is still coming,' Ashley thought.

She was blinking up as he stared down at her, his thick shaft throbbing between her lips. His body was twitching in time with his pulsing shaft, his own mouth drawn into a tight, thin line. He released into her, his gaze boring down on her in determination. Finally, his mouth opened, and he blew out a breath as his cock and grip relented. He pulled back slightly, and Ashley tasted cum on her tongue.

"Whew..." Carson blew out a relieved breath, then stepped back. He put a hand on her cheek and gripped his base, then eased his cock out of her lips. It dislodged, dripping, looking just as thick and hard as ever.

Ashley sighed, her mouth gaping as it was vacated, still gripping two dicks. She felt her lips trembling slightly as she held his cum load in her mouth. Carson sighed, smiling. He wiped his head down her chin, leaving a cummy trail.

Ashley lowered her head slightly and swallowed down her mouthful. Carson tapped his heavy cock on her forehead and over part of the backwards cap. Ashley had to swallow again, then tilted her face back up to him. He dragged his cock down her face, sliming a cum line down the bridge of her nose and upper lip before plugging his head between her lips again. She was surprised to find his cock hard and flexing against her mouth. She tasted cum, then swallowed again. Carson's erect cock popped out wetly as he stepped back entirely.

"MMMmmm Hmmm. You really are a talented cock sucker, my dear," he said softly, looking down at her, then releasing her chin. "Who's next?"

Ashley coughed, tasting cum, then softly responded, "Er, thank you?"

The shortest boy's stocky body moved in front of her, blocking her view of Carson. Then the other boy, Ashley had lost track of the names, took her hand and placed it on his cock. She regarded him briefly before the boy in front of her turned her back to face him. His bloated meat filled her vision, and he guided her mouth down onto it.

She didn't even have a chance to wipe off her face before she was sucking a new dick.

Carson was at the table behind her, sampling the pizza.

"Very nicely done, Ashley," he said, chewing, then swallowed. "You have lovely tits and you can do amazing things with that mouth of yours."

Ashley barely heard him, though, as she was currently being ordered around and used by three young Japanese businessmen, giving her their full attention. They spoke to each other in low, short phrases she did not understand, Japanese presumable. But occasionally they would address her in tentative English.

"Hmmm, yes, very nice face..." Nobu said with one hand on the back of Ashley's head as she bobbed, the other steadily tweaking her dangling, bouncing nipple. Even her big pink nipples were spit-coated and wet. He really liked how the bill of her backwards baseball cap made a little shelf for his hand.

The boy in Ashley's right hand said something to the one with his dick in her mouth.

"He say Harder! Faster!" he barked, meeting Ashley's eye. She tightened her grip and tried to move faster, inadvertently jerking both cocks and bobbing harder in her efforts.

The boy on her left winced and responded, speaking to the boy that she was blowing.

He shook her head to get her attention. "He say too hard!" Nobu said. "Squeeze tight, and slow, easy..." he widened his eyes for emphasis.

Ashley felt like she was dealing with Goldilocks, with each guy wanting a different technique. 'This better be worth the tip...' Suddenly, the boy in front of her pulled his large cock out of her mouth.

"Spit on them. Spit on him," the short guy instructed, pointing to her left.

Ashley spit on the thick uncircumcised dick in her left hand. She looked up at the boy with the thin wispy facial hair as she began to stroke him with a slow, firm grip, gathering another mouthful of saliva.

"Him too," the short boy in front of her said, pointing right, staring down at her over his glasses, still holding his twitching cock.

She looked at the tall boy's face to her right before gazing to his dick in her right hand. She dipped her head down and spat a sloppy, foamy wad onto his sheathed knob. She made a looser round shape with her hand and began stroking the right-hand cock with a slackened but faster grip.

Ashley concentrated, focusing on using two different paces and grip pressures. It reminded her of learning to rub her belly and pat her head at the same time as a kid. She had a brief reminiscent moment of pride before the short boy in front of her put his hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth onto his prick.

Ashley lost herself entirely in the sexual performance. Stroking, sucking, spitting, jerking, gagging, rubbing, licking, all done to her best ability as the shorter boy with glasses instructed. He enjoyed her bobbing mouth, then passed her head to his friend. The chair turned with her as she rotated. Ashley's head was passed from cock to cock. She'd completely lost track.

For Carson, things couldn't have been going better. He'd already gotten to cum in the hot big-titted teen slut's throat. His cock remained stout and erect as he refueled with pizza. The youthful Japanese investors were having their way with the "delivery girl".

Carson decided he was ready for more.

-----

"Alright boys, let's get her out of those shorts," he said loudly, drawing everyone's attention. He was seated with his tie loosened, pants around his ankles and stroking his unyielding, thick rod. "I want her to sit on my lap," Carson said definitively.

Ashley was broken from her meditation-like state of focus as cocks were pulled from her mouth and hands. The boys helped her to her feet, and she looked at Carson, feeling dazed but incredibly horny. And it sounded like he was going to let her ride him.

"You want to give me the tip again?" she asked, unbuttoning her tight daisy dukes. She wiggled out of them and crossed to Carson, naked except for her sneakers.

"Well, I'd be a real jerk if I didn't give you extra for this kind of service," he said, putting his hands on her hips and turning her around.

Ashley's plump apple-shaped ass jiggled slightly as Carson positioned her. She had a nice trim waist, flared hips, and a very fat ass.

"Jesus, your ass is huge," Carson said softly. He leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on her supple right cheek. Then his tongue flattened against her skin. He couldn't help himself and he firmly, but reasonably bit down.

Ashley was considering the fact that she probably shouldn't have sex with the customers when she felt Carson's teeth clamp down.

"AAAH!" she gasped, wincing. Her pussy lurched, pulsing and urgent.

Well, she was already naked and very wet and horny. Mr. Pepe didn't say she couldn't have sex with the customers, right?

'This HAS to earn me a good tip...' she reasoned.

Ashley moved back and Carson lifted his mouth from her butt cheek with a slurp. He was still holding the base of his cock as she bent over slightly and reached between her legs to grip his smooth, shiny dome. For a moment, both of their hands were on his meaty member as she guided him to her entrance.

She looked back at him, knees slightly bent, holding his fat head against her lips. He felt the wetness of her hungry pussy smear over his wide stiff knob. Her fingers fought with his briefly as he tried to press in but couldn't get the right angle.

"Mmmm... its thick..." Ashley commented to herself, blinking and looking down at the floor as she gripped his shaft and bore down on his head in a crouch.

Carson moved his grip to her fat ass cheeks and squeezed them as he felt her try to impale her needy pussy onto his tip. She let up slightly, adjusting the angle, then she bore down on him again. Her wet hot lips spread over his knob. The pressure caused his shaft to deflect slightly. Carson winced, then wiggled his hips. He watched his shaft straighten as his head popped in.

"NNNGGGH," she grunted.

"Oh yeah," Carson said triumphantly, spearing into her.

Ashley was so horny and eager in that moment, she just had to feel the stretch of his thick cock. In a determined effort, she sunk down halfway, then two-thirds, then pushed all the way down until her pussy lips kissed his balls. Her slick pussy walls dragged down his bloated head and shaft until the fat tip of his dick was deep inside. She rested her weight against his stiffness, panting as he stretched her.

"Oh Fuck!" Ashley grunted.

"Mmm oh yeah," Carson repeated, moving both hands to her waist and gripping. He drove his hips and flexed his erection into her tight warmth.

"Fuuuuh-huck!" she sighed.

Looking at her back, he couldn't help but picture his large cock wedged inside the girl's depths. Holding her thin waist, his thick dick was stuffed in there, stretching her out. He gripped her waist with effort, trying to make his fingers touch as he flexed his cock again. She was thin, but not thin enough for his gripping hands to span the circumference of her waist.

She swallowed hard as he gripped her. She felt like he was trying to squeeze her body around his invading cock from the outside.

"Mm mmmm, Ashley, I have to give you credit. For a girl that -ahem- delivers pizza all day," Carson paused to chuckle, adding, "you have surprisingly tight little pussy."

"Oh," she sighed, adjusting. "Hnnnnh," she panted.

She was sitting firmly on his cock, breathing heavily. Ashley's supple ass cheeks were mashed against the thighs of his khakis. Her ass was fat enough that he could barely even see the base of his shaft. His gaze travelled up her back where her long blondish-brown ponytail led up to the back of her head. Her red cap was turned backwards, and Carson's view was met by the grinning visage of the Pepe's Pizza logo. He hated Pepe's Pizza, so he reached up to turn her hat around so that it was no longer backwards. He thought it was odd that the stripper would have a hat with the official logo. This thought evaporated as he put his hands on her ass and gave her right cheek a playful swat.

Ashley looked down to see her stuffed pussy between her thick thighs. Her stiff clit was jutting out of its hood. Her slick labia, usually wide and puffy, were stretched thin around Mr. Carson's girthy, veiny shaft. She could see a thick tube running along the underside of his shaft. Its shape was prominent and it was slightly darker than the rest of his dick skin. She barely noticed as he turned her baseball cap around to face forward.

"Fuck," she said flatly, moving her fingers into an upside-down V-shape over her pussy mound. She tapped her hard button and winced in pleasure in response, hissing.

Carson's playful swatting halted for a moment, then SMACK! He landed a flat-palmed slap on her fat right ass cheek, making her wince.

"Fuck!" she cried in response, tensing up.

"Let's bounce, Ashley," he said, jamming his hips up while slapping his palm down again.

SMACK!

"Oh fuck," Ashley whined, putting her hands on his knees as she started to pump her hips up and down, making her pussy ride up and down on Carson's wide pole. It also caused her trembling ass to shake. Her face was lowered, and she was panting as her pussy stretched, aching in the best way.

Carson mercilessly landed another slap, the blow clapping sharply.

SMACK!

"Fuck," she replied softly in response, riding up and down his shaft.

"Play with her tits, boys. She's about to cum on my cock," Carson bragged.

"Mmmmph!" she grunted.

The three Japanese guys were eagerly stroking themselves, but quickly surrounded the busty teen. Ashley sat up as they closed in. She was now bouncing steadily, her big tits and ass wobbling with each stroke.

SLAP!

"Oh Shit," Ashley whined. She watched as the tall boy with a topknot mouthed her left nipple. The boy with the facial hair latched onto her right nipple. The shorter boy in the glasses watched intently, stroking his large stiff cock.

The attention to her nipples sent her over the edge.

"FUUUUUUCK!" she wailed, pleasure wracking her body as her legs threatened to lose strength. She dropped into Carson's lap, shaking and gripping the hair of the two boys' heads, their mouths stimulating her tits in different ways.

"AAaaahhuFFFuuuhhhh," she moaned, writhing.

Carson squeezed her clenching ass as her pussy soaked his cock. If he hadn't already blown his first load, he would be filling her pussy with cum. But he was able to maintain through her climax, even giving her clenching cunt a few shallow strokes with his girthy cock, stirring it inside her until she stopped shaking.

SLAP!

The crack of his palm on her butt got everyone's attention. Ashley sighed, and the two boys on her tits lifted their faces, which shone from her sloppy, heaving mounds.

"That was really hot, Ashley. You've got a great, tight pussy and it just exploded all over my cock. Let's see if you can come on it again, shall we?" he said, rubbing her supple butt. Her right butt cheek was flushed, felt hot, and was blotchy with red palm prints from his blows.