Ashley Delivers a Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I came really hard," Ashley admitted, regaining her strength. She slowly started riding again.

"Our turn now," the boy wearing glasses said. His halting English had raised an octave in tone. They exchanged volleys of phrases in Japanese.

Carson recognized one word out of them: "Bukkake".

"That's it fellas, don't be shy," he rallied them, hands resting on Ashley's butt cheeks as they rose and fell. His fingers and thumbs sank into her supple skin as his grip tightened.

Ashley's fat butt made muffled clapping sounds as it bounced against Carson's lap. She felt the presence of the boys, needing release and climax. She sat up higher, still riding Carson's cock steadily. The three boys positioned themselves in front of her. The short one in the glasses was in the middle.

"Push your tits tight," he instructed, holding his dick still wet from her blowjob.

Ashley paused momentarily to press her tits together and lean in to spit on Nobu's cock. She resumed bouncing as she held her cleavage together for the young Japanese man.

He placed his hands on the outside of hers as she bounced and stepped up.

"Hunnh," he grunted definitively, jamming his cock in her cleavage, mounting her tits.

She felt his head drum against her chin as he started to fuck her deep cleavage. Carson's thick head was pummeling into her freshly climaxed cunt in the best way. The two ramming heads beat into her in unison for a moment, stroking her in harmony. Goosebumps erupted over Ashley's entire body. As she focused on riding and bouncing, she heard the boys speaking in a different language. They sounded excited.

As Nobu fucked Ashley's tits, he was also instructing his friends to prepare to Bukkake her. Hiroshi and Akio were already edging. He was approaching climax as well and they wanted to come all over Ashley at the same time. The boys had already placed bets on who could blast her stupid red hat off with cum.

"Hunh huhh hnnnngh," Ashley huffed and panted. She was focused on both riding Carson's cock and balancing herself against the boy fucking her tits. He had her hands pinned on her breasts with his, making her body awkwardly off balance.

Nobu sighed heavily. He was ready. In Japanese, he told his friends to start the cum shower as soon as she spit on his cock again. They eagerly agreed.

The dick thrusting between her tits was abruptly yanked out. Ashley continued to bounce steadily on the dick in her pussy but watched as the young man brandished his erection while staring at her with a look of expectation.

"Spit on it," he said urgently, swiping his hard cock in her direction. His gaze was fierce behind his glasses.

As if in anticipation, the other two boys crowded in close, each fervently stroking himself.

Ashley rode up and down, holding her tits. She looked from one boy's face to the next, then settled her gaze on the stout erection before her. The foreskin was pulled back and his bulb was pulsing steadily as she looked into its dark eye at the tip.

Without breaking pace in Carson's lap, she leaned forward and spat out a foamy wad.

"PTTTUH-"

The spit wad landed on top of Nobu's sheathed dome and trailed down his shaft. Then it slid from the side to dangle in a long strand from the young man's uncircumcised tip. Ashley heard the boy wince and watched his cock hole dilate.

"Ooooh," she cooed, watching.

The expanding hole in his tip crowded with pale wads. His cock surged.

-FFFFFFT-

A powerful pearly blast spurted out with a squishing sound, snagging Ashley's fresh spit wad as it ejected. The cum rope combined with Ashley's drool as it shot across the space between them, then slammed into the bridge of her nose.

"OOHH!" she shrieked, wincing as the long warm strand coiled heavily onto her face. It formed an upside-down J-shape from between her eyes up onto her forehead. She recoiled instinctively and closed her eyes. Her hands flew up in the air like she was being held at gunpoint.

When she recoiled, her heart-shaped face rotated upward, giving the boys a broad target.

Hiroshi hissed, his eyes slitted and he gripped Ashley's shoulder. Cum fountained out, speckling the right side of Ashley's face in a warm spray. Then Akio spurted across her upturned face with a grunt. The long rope came from her left but hit square in the center part of the brim of Ashley's hat. It fell diagonally over her face in a sticky yellowish-white stripe.

Ashley cooed and panted as hot cum wadded onto her face. The boy in front of her was steadily roping thick strands straight up the middle of her face. Thinner but faster streams came from the boy on her left. Cum rained onto her from her right in powerful wide bursts. She licked her lips and tasted tangy spunk. One wad shot up her nose and she swallowed reflexively.

"Agh, Hggg, Nggg," she grunted, caught in the crossfire of ejaculation from the eager young businessmen. She could only flinch and swallow as the boys did their work. Cum splattered her audibly.

Hiroshi ejaculated in fountains, so the hat contest was really only between Nobu and Akio. The two boys exchanged halting phrases, concentrating as they crisscrossed her face with staccato cum blasts. The hat wavered back and forth, looking as though it could drop from either boy's next volley. Akio spurted his yellowish thin cum, but the hat stayed on. Finally, Nobu's heavier wads up the middle persisted. His body flinched and he grunted and a chunky wad splattered Ashley's face, blasting the hat off.

"Hah!" he cheered triumphantly.

Ashley barely noticed the hat fly off. The boys were layering her face with more cum than she could imagine. The young brunette did her best to ride Carson's cock throughout, but she became distracted as they boys continued to spray and splatter her.

Carson watched the boys unload on Ashley, mostly targeting her cute face. Bukkake wasn't something he'd ever sought out before, but in his aroused state, it was enough to put him over the edge.

"You boys seem to be having a lovely time. I'll be sure to thank Ms. Lacy for you," Carson said casually. "She picked a real winner here. I'll give her that."

The boys seemed to ignore him, grunting and speaking in Japanese. Ashley was still waving her hands in the air as they finished. Carson reached up and gripped each of Ashley's wrists, pulling them against her back and stacking them on top of each other in parallel, elbow-to-wrist, behind her.

He used his grip on her arms to help her ride him. "But for now, I have something for you Ashley," he offered through gritted teeth. Pumping her up and down, he began panting. "Hah hah hah," he huffed as her ass bounced in his lap, her pussy straining over his bloated cock repeatedly. He felt cum rocket up his shaft.

She felt Carson pull her arms back. She let him position her such that her forearms were stacked on her lower back, just above her ass shelf. Her back arched, almost to an uncomfortable angle, rotating her tits up. She found her hands at her opposite elbows and naturally held them. Carson tightened his grip, holding her securely with both hands closed around her stacked forearms. He flexed into her.

His cock swelled, then exploded. "Hah!"

Ashley grunted out an exhale. "GAH..." Cum flew from her open lips just as cum splattered her pussy walls.

"Haaanh, you're coming in meeee, mmmmm," she whined.

"GGRRRRRGGGGHHH!" Carson growled, pinning the squirming teen down on his cock, flooding her pussy with wave after wave as he experienced the most intense part of his climax. "AAAAGH FAAAHHHCCKK!" he roared, his thick shaft churning as he unloaded in her depths. He felt hot spunk burst out between her pussy lips and his pulsing base, running down his balls and onto his khakis.

Still cumming hard, Carson's mind went to the mundane. He was an odd bird.

'I'll have to make sure the new girl, what was her name, Candy Lynn, Kagney Lynn, oh, yeah, Brandi Lynn, that's it, Brandi Lynn Carter. I'll have to have Brandi get these pants dry cleaned,' Carson thought as he reveled in orgasmic pleasure, ejaculating thick pulses into the cooing brunette. 'Maybe that bimbo will let me fuck her again...'

"mmmm, ffffffppppphhh, mmmmpphhh," the teen brunette moaned, overwhelmed.

He brought his attention back to Ashley. She was rocking back and forth slightly, tensing as she received each of Carson's gluey cum wads. He could see her thick butt cheeks rippling on the thighs of his khakis. The boys had finished their work and Ashley was wailing with her face still turned up. She had no hat on and her eyes were closed, tits bobbing high on her chest. Her skin gleamed, coated in spit and spunk.

"NNNMMMM," Ashley moaned, cum dripping through her open lips. Her arms were still pinned behind her back by Carson. She hadn't planned on letting the older man cum inside her, but she found herself held down on his cock as it unloaded suddenly, receiving his messy creampie all the same. The three cocks unloading on her face had distracted her.

He'd shot a load of cum down her throat and was now cumming in her pussy. She tried to blink her eyes open. She managed to open her left one, though a sticky white clump in her eyelash obscured her vision. Her right eye barely budged and seemed to be sealed shut.

"GAAH-HAAADD-damn," Carson howled, pulling Ashley down and thrusting, jostling her body as he finished inside.

"Holy shit," Ashley said, coming to a rest. Her voice was thick as if she were congested or had a runny nose. She sniffled. "Nnngh, Fuck."

"Haaaaah," Carson sighed flatly, easing his grip, then releasing Ashley's arms. His cock was still twitching, but he was pretty sure his balls were empty.

Ashley sniffled again. "Oh my god that is so much cum you guys," she said, sitting heavily in Carson's lap. "Fuck." Since he had finally let go of her arms, she started pushing cum out of her eyes with her fingers.

"Fuuuuuck me, young lady. I do believe you earned that one, whew," Carson said, flexing to make sure he gave had ejaculated completely. He slapped her fat teen ass, gently this time, then put both hands on her cheeks and shook them around his cock.

"Group photo?" one of the boys said.

Ashley was able to clear the cum from her eyes enough to open them.

Nobu was holding his phone up for a selfie, pizza in his other hand. His friends crowded around Ashley and Carson. Their drooping cocks were still out, dripping with cum. One boy handed a slice to Ashley and the other gave one to Carson. He chuckled.

"Group photo?" Ashley questioned.

She felt incredibly awkward as she took the pizza slice. Carson was still inside her and she was completely naked except for her shoes. Ashley's hair, face, and tits were crisscrossed, streaked, and coated with cum. And she had Carson's creampie leaking out of her. What had she gotten herself into?

Nobu framed the cute naked teen brunette with his two friends on either side of her and the American man smiling goofily, still balls deep inside her. He made sure that the bare, dripping cocks were clearly visible.

"CHEEEEEESE," he said. Ashley heard the men around her echo the word.

"Cheeeeeese," Ashley said weakly, making a peace sign and holding up the pizza. She heard the clicking of the phone's shudder sound repeatedly.

As the men chowed down, Ashley located a loose roll of paper towels. There was no sink in the conference room, so she had to use them dry. They mostly sopped up the cum on her face and tits. There were some stubborn wads clumped in her hair. Hopefully her hat would cover them. She'd need to make herself presentable for the next delivery.

"The next delivery!" she said aloud. Ashley had completely forgotten about the other order. She checked her phone. "Oh SHIT! I've gotta run."

She found her shorts bunched in the corner and stepped into them, pulling them up. Her thighs were mostly clean, but her pussy was still a bit of a mess. She stuffed herself into the tight cut-offs anyway.

Carson watched her tits and ass bounce as she got dressed.

'She sure doesn't move like a stripper,' he thought, finding his wallet in his back pocket. 'But damn she was a good lay.' He fingered a hundred-dollar bill, then two, then a third. 'And she had real tits...' Carson extracted a generous wad of at least 5 bills and folded them in half.

Ashley gathered her discarded shirt and tugged it over her head, then stretched it over her tits. It barely reached the bottom curves, leaving her midriff exposed. The hat was in the middle of the room surrounded by a teeming puddle of cum. A red boat in a pearly pond. She picked it up and, noticing it was saturated, she shook it off, flinging spunk. Not much more she could do, so she just held it as she turned to Carson.

"The pleasure was all ours," he said, handing her the wad of bills, adding, "well maybe not all ours, but it sure was a lot of ours." Then he chuckled.

Ashley didn't really hear him as she took the cash. She didn't count it but could tell it was several hundred dollars, way more than the cost of the pizza.

"Oh god, thank you Mr. Carson!" she said happily, turning to leave. "Fuck, I have to go!"

He watched her hurry away. As he looked on, a small bead of his pearly cum slipped down her inner thigh.

Ashley made it back to her Skyliner quickly. She checked the address on the next order and routed it with her phone. If she wasn't in such a rush, she would have noticed the brand-new hybrid vehicle parked two spaces down. It belonged to her older sister.

-----

Carson paged the new office administrator, a young naïve brunette, as he removed his pants. Brandi Lynn knocked at his office door moments later.

"Yes, Mr. Dixon?"

"Ah, Brandi Lynn, come on in. I seem to have spilled on my pants at lunchtime," he said, motioning to the folded khakis on his desk. "I'll need you to have these dry cleaned right away."

"Of course," Brandi Lynn said, entering the office. She noticed movement in the window behind Carson. "Oh wow. It's an old Skyliner... Huh... I used to drive a car just like it, but just gave it to my sister. It was that same color too. You sure don't see many of those on the roads these days."

"Um, Brandi?" Carson said insistently.

She glanced from the window to the seated executive. His pants were off, obviously, and his boxers were tented prominently as he sat back from his desk.

"Sir?" she said hesitantly.

He raised an eyebrow, smirking.

She sighed, giggling. "Yes sir..." she said, sinking to her knees. Brandi Lynn reached under the waistband of Carson's boxers and found his stiffening shape. This wouldn't be her first time helping him relieve stress and she dutifully removed his cock.

'Sister, huh?' Carson thought, watching Brandi Lynn's pouty lips and considering Ashley's. 'That makes sense,' he realized as he felt the older sister's lips engulf his head just as the younger sister's lips had.

'I hope she doesn't recognize the taste of her sister's pussy,' Carson pondered as Brandi Lynn worked her mouth down his wide, veiny shaft. 'What am I thinking?' he chuckled. 'Why would she know what her sister's pussy tasted like?'

Brandi Lynn moaned and blinked, as she began fellating Mr. Carson. She had a reminiscent thought at the flavor of his cock as she swirled her tongue over his head. It reminded her of the few times she had tasted her own pussy.

'I bet it's just his wife,' she thought, putting the idea aside to focus on sucking cock.

-BZZZZT- Carson's phone lit up and alerted at the same time. He pushed the intercom as Brandi's head bobbed up and down in his lap.

"Hnngh..." he moaned. "Yes?"

"Sir, there is a young lady here named Angel. She appears to be here for, uhm, entertainment purposes," the screechy voice said.

'Angel? That's definitely a stripper name. I wonder who Ashley was...' Carson thought.

"The balls, Brandi Lynn. Don't forget the balls," he reminded her, then turned to the intercom. "Er... Send her on in."

Brandi Lynn's lips popped off of his tip. She lowered her head between his thighs and applied her wet lips to his tacky, clammy ball sack. Carson moaned in response, then guided her mouth back up onto his cock.

'It's gonna be a long hard one today,' he thought, chuckling, and watching the light-haired brunette bob on his thick pole. He wondered if Angel was a blonde.