All Comments on 'Ashley Discovers The Shocking Truth'

by corky319

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Nightowl20Nightowl20almost 20 years ago
A slut

SLUT Well, she's got that part right.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
How aweful

Here was her chance to get more money or a better paying position and she tossed aside because like to cum. Oh!!! the power of pussy and how it is used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Tape

John eventually found the tape and was plunged deeper into depression. He purchased a gun and blew her slut ass brains out and then turned the gun on himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
alternmative for john

leave her and let her do whatever she wanted, when she wanted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Uh huh

".........they would need to have a long talk about pursuing new sexual avenues that would allow both of them more freedom and enjoyment." How about a divorce? Then her cheating ass can go fuck the planet and have all the freedom and enjoyment she wants without the burden of a husband, kids, and a life in general. It'd be best for all, since fucking anything that moves really isn't too healthy a lifestyle, and sure as hell has no place in any relationship worth having.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WAS IT DISCOVERY, OR REMEMBRANCE

of the days of future passed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story until

The asinine ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So lets see

He has a medical/mental problem. His very depressed and most likely the one thing he is holding on to is his marriage. Now she is shitting all over it and him. In honest opinion she has just killed John, he has yet to fall over.

So this author has just rewrote the wedding "For richer, in health, fucking all others..."

Compost heap would be to good for her.

jezzazjezzazabout 10 years ago
Sorry but she is the worst kind of human being

She hasn't 'discovered a truth', she's just consciously decided to disrespect her husband and marriage.

No, she doesn't LOVE him any more, despite the bullshit she's telling herself. You don't go around fucking other people when you love someone. You just don't.

And she justifies it to her self with the most bullshit of arguments.

Sorry - it's not a badly written story, but the protagonist needs to understand more the implications and consequences of her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

and she is a slut yippee do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Divorce is right around the corner

Another writer who just has to portray the husband as a wimp, the good wife turned selfish whore and no consequences to anything that happens. Nope.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing to care about here. A nasty whore, a wimp husband, and a.ridiculous plot. Just filth written for the lowest.element of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So how did John cure his depression?

Sleeping pills, carbon monoxide, a 9mm, or by just getting rid of the slut? I hope it was the latter, for his sake... I'll bet those tapes he found were worth quite a bit to both the media and the corporate counsel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is up with the fucking whore, cunt stories on LW disrespecting their husbands. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like the answer to curing John's depression is for John to get rid of his slut wife Ashley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous