Ashley Elbows Comes Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashley has a plan to become a date at a party.
1.5k words
4.14
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I can think of was that my roommate, Xander, must have caught a glimpse of me in my sleepwear of choice, which is female undies. I always thought I was careful when I slipped on any type of soft and smooth lingerie, but there must have been at least one moment where my bedroom door wasn't fully closed or he was home when I thought he wasn't and he seen dashing to the bathroom or something.

Whatever happened, it happened about four months ago which might be embarrassing because he could have caught me in my wintertime undies and that's no way to get caught out. I mean, they aren't Granny Panties, but they are full cut and OMG, boring dark blue.

And for the record, there is a better chance that he peeped on me more so than me being careless. Sorry, I just wanted to put that out there.

We still get along just fine, but he seems to "brush" against me more often and he seems to stand a little closer to me when I shake out the rugs on Saturday mornings. He has even asked me to sit next to him on the couch for a while, just before his video buddies show up. LOL, he pushes me away as soon as the crew shows up, but he gets very "friendly" with me as he shoves me off to the floor.

After a few months of investigation, I think it's safe to say that he may have caught me in lingerie a few times, but I'm positive that he is unaware of my secret life as Ashley Elbows. I very confident of that because I keep Ashley Elbows locked up tightly in the closet and under my bed. Aaron has the run of the house, but Ashley is a prisoner in her own home. Well, a prisoner in the closet.

I'm not as concerned how many times he spied me in panties from behind because I have been blessed with a really sweet and shapely ass. I'm more concerned about how he looks at me for the last few months. I'm also a little concerned about how bold I have become while we're home alone and just hanging out together. Knowing that Xander may know something, I have gone from sneaking in a thong under my PJ bottoms to deciding what color I should wear that day.

Now, I'm not trying to call out Xander for always showing me how to put the clean plates away, but I think it would be nice if he would just admit that he wants me to buy a matching crop top PJ shirt or something. Again, I don't want him to admit that he may be a little gay, but he could at least give up a hint of his tendencies. And by tendencies, I mean, if he wants to grab a handful of ass cheeks, he should just sneak into my bedroom at Midnight and get it out of his system. I promise, I'll still pay my share of the rent.

But no, Xander was apparently happy playing the cat and mouse game and glancing at my laundry basket instead of coming out and saying that he felt a little gay when he's drunk and staring at my butt. So, I came up with a plan and I had two weeks to engage operation "hah, I knew it" and I knew exactly what I was going to do.

The first thing I did was to take advantage of the three hours of alone time I had at home because he got off of work later than I did. It was a lot of work and effort, but I went out as Ashley Elbows almost everyday for those two weeks for the practice. Mostly for drives or to the gas station, but I got very brave a few days ago and stopped in a local lounge and picked up two orders of Sliders to go. I called the order in so I didn't have to hang out in Luci's Lustful Lips Lounge too long, but I was in there and I was in there as Ashley Elbows. I even made a friend in the hostess, Merri Maye.

And yes, I feed Xander from time to time because beer isn't a vegetable and I only slipped up one time by hand feeding him a Slider. LOL, I said he was drunk and that never happened.

Part 2 of the plan was even more risky, but I followed through with it. Xander and his brick head video buds don't know how to reset the game box when it freezes, so they have this little geeky guy, Gary, who they will call over to help them get back to killing zombie warriors because you know, that is so important. This is where the brick head term comes in because there is a well labelled red reset button right there on the bottom of the game box and it flashes "reset" on and off.

Anyways, the brick heads thank him and then proceed to treat him like dirt and generally bully him around. I swear, I don't know why Gary puts up with them because he is a nice little nerd and some day when he wears a Polo shirt instead of those double pocket button ups, he may get a date.

Which brings me to the real Part 2 of my devious plan. Two weeks ago, while I was tending to Gary's bruised eye in the kitchen, which resulted from the living room horse play, I was asking him if he and his friends would be attending Terry's Pole Barn party later that month. Terry is Middleton's best party host and he loves to have different themes each month. They are fun parties and the next theme is the "Wonderful World of Nerds" which would be right up Gary and his crew's alley.

"You should go Gary. It will be fun. I mean, it's right there in the theme title."

"I don't know. I've never been on a date and if I go with the nerd crew, then we will look like a stupid movie."

"True, but what if you had a date? Wouldn't that look good in front of your geek squad?"

"Oh, that would be great and I'm sure I would get to wear the crown for a while. We keep in a box because it's still new."

"Alright, hold still so I put this bandage on you. Well, what about that geeky girl that hangs out with you guys? If we refer back to those stupid movies, the ugly duckling always turns out to be the hottest girl in the movie. I mean, hide her glasses and set fire to her hair and boom, a beautiful princess emerges, right? And don't even try to deny that all of you don't sharpen your pencils while you drool over those hips. I think there is a babe under all that."

"Oh, we abuse the hell out her in the privacy of our family's basements, but she and Howard kind of have a thing going."

"Howard? You mean the guy who keeps extra glasses in his shirt pockets? That Howard?" Whatever. Listen, let me work on getting you a date. Just leave it to me and I promise you that you won't be disappointed, at least for one party night."

"You mean it Aaron?"

"Hah, you just spend the next couple of weeks ironing your best double pocket nerd shirt and shine up your thick rim glasses and let me do the work."

The cat and mouse game has run its course and it's going to end because Part 3 of my plan goes like this.

First, Xander will get off work at 6:30 pm, stop by Darla's Dungeon for a few after work beers with the brick heads and come home 1 1/2 sheets into the wind.

Secondly, he will "accidently" catch Ashley Elbows getting ready for her date. He will discover Ashley half-dressed trying to decide if she should wear a pleated skirt or shorts to the party.

Thirdly, Xander will have so many questions, but will be unable to speak clearly because he will finally be face to face with Ashley Elbows and all that skin that he has been trying to peek on for months.

Fourthly, I will take a visual boner check and hope he doesn't ask me to move out. But he won't because he has a thing for my bare feet and they will be right there because I haven't finished dressing yet.

Fifthly, I go on a date and be the best date Gary could ask for. Right after Xander finally admits that he has been checking me out for months and that my body is all that he imagined it would be. Fine, I'll be the best date Gary ever had and never mind that I will be the first date that Gary ever had. But hey, I promise that the selfie I provide him for his nerd Chang homepage will live for a long time. Oh, and I expect many nice and cute comments from his geeky followers.

So, here is what I have so far. It's a two week count down with a foolproof plan because of all of those trips that Ashley Elbows made to the corner store and Luci's Lounge for practice. Nothing can go wrong, right?

End Ashley Elbows comes out 01