Ashley Finds Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mistress, right?" Ashley continued for her, snickering. "I'll admit, it was pretty nice to hear you call me that. I might have to do something more with that later."

Lilac squeaked excitedly. "Yes, um, I guess I thought my...my mistress couldn't be wrong. So when you told me something that didn't seem right...I rewrote my own views to match it."

"Wait, rewrote them? Just like that? That...seems a bit dangerous," Ashley said, frowning.

Lilac pulled her hands down from her face and put them in her lap, staring at them. She was smiling now. "It's okay, Ash. I felt safe." She snuggled into Ashley's side. "Because it was you, you know? You'd never hurt me. I trust you. Besides, it undid itself when you brought me back up anyway."

The teasing had disappeared from Ashley's voice, replaced with a more serious edge. "I dunno, Ly. I did that without really thinking about it because I thought you were interested at the time. It bothers me a little to know that wasn't the case." Lilac's warm afterglow started to fade. She suddenly didn't like the way this conversation was going. "Knowing that you weren't interested in it but went along with it just because I told you to, well...it feels a little..." She broke off, trying to find the right words.

Lilac's fears jumped right back to the front of her mind and she felt herself withdrawing. She knew what Ashley was trying to say. It was obvious to her, now that she wasn't drunk on her own excitement. "It makes you feel like you raped me," she said quietly. "You're trying to phrase it nicely, but that's what it is, isn't it?" She felt movement to her side as Ashley tried to shift to face her, but she wrapped her arms around Ashley's and stared adamantly at the floor. They sat silently like that for several seconds. Lilac felt upsettingly vulnerable.

When Ashley spoke, her voice was delicate and measured. "I don't feel like I raped you, Lilac," she said carefully. "I'm worried that when you're in an altered state of mind, I could make you do something you don't want to do. It was okay this time, but I didn't even realize it was happening. It worries me how easy it is for me to not even notice."

"It's--" Lilac cut herself off, choking back an automatic defensive response. She took a deep breath and tried to remind herself that Ashley's concerns were valid and not the kneejerk reactions she was always afraid of when it came to talking about her fetish. Ashley was just trying to make sure they were both safe and comfortable, and getting into an argument here wouldn't help anything. "It's not that I didn't want to do it," she continued, trying to sort through her own complicated and conflicting memories. "It's just that...when you suggested I eat you out, the scenario shifted a bit in my head. It's like...if I were wearing something sexy, and I was going to eat you out in it, but you suggested I take it off first. It's not that I didn't want to. I just hadn't thought of it as part of the scenario until you said it."

"But you're extremely suggestible under hypnosis. You warned me about that!" Ashley objected. "How can I be sure you're going along with something because you want to, and not just because I suggested it to you?"

Lilac finally raised her eyes up to look at Ashley. Her girlfriend looked more than just concerned, she looked scared. She felt a wave of anxiety welling up within her, but she willed it to wait just a little longer. "A big part of what I want is to be hypnotized and told what to do, Ash. I think I enjoyed eating you out even more than I normally do because you made me want to do it. Feeling my desires be molded and my will be bent, but in a safe environment with someone I trust...that's part of my fantasy too, Ashley!" She struggled to maintain eye contact and lost, and her gaze dropped back to the floor. She knew Ashley would feel guilty about how upset she was, but she was too anxious to remember how to hide it. Ashley never called her out on it, but she knew it was manipulative of her, and she knew that she did it more often than not when she got stressed. She felt even grosser than normal. With one final push, she forced herself to get the most important words out before her anxiety stole them from her entirely. "B-But your concerns are valid, too. If this is too much for you...then it stops here."

Why had she phrased it like an ultimatum? That was even worse! Ashley didn't deserve that! At least she'd tried it before getting creeped out. LIlac had gotten to live some of her fantasies out, at least for a little while. She closed her eyes and leaned into Ashley again. She suddenly felt exhausted and wanted nothing more than to just drift off into a dreamless sleep. It took more effort than she expected to rouse herself when Ashley finally said something.

"Did the cat thing turn you on as much as the maid thing?" she asked.

Lilac thought about it for a moment, her mind sluggish and unwilling to put forth the effort. "It's not about how turned on I am," she murmured at last. "It's about giving up control to someone I love and trust. I enjoyed them both equally." She couldn't find the courage to add what she was really thinking, though. That what had turned her on the most was realizing just how easily Ashley could toy with her mind.

They sat together quietly for several minutes. Lilac couldn't think of anything to say that didn't seem like it would make things worse, and it was taking all she had to keep her rising panic from turning into a full on attack. Finally, Ashley spoke up. "You remember when we were trying bondage, and I tied you up poorly and you got a rope burn?" she said carefully. "And I freaked out and you were insisting it was fine, that you were alright? It's kind of like that." She paused, considering. "Well, I guess in this case it's more like I saw that you might get a rope burn. The point is, this morning I didn't think that was possible, and I got scared when it happened. But I don't want to stop. I just need some time to...I dunno. Do some research. Think about things a bit. Prepare myself so that I know how to do that on purpose and not by accident. But we're not done." Lilac felt Ashley's face press against the top of her head. "I love you, and this is still something I want to share with you."

Lilac smiled softly, the panic finally relinquishing some of its grip on her.

"So," Ashley continued. "That food is probably pretty cold now, huh."

"And I didn't make any for myself," Lilac added, giggling. "I was too focused on my mistress." She wiggled herself underneath Ashley's arm and laid her head in her lap. "Want me to go heat it up for you, m'lady?"

"Wow, how dare you," Ashley retorted, grinning. "No, I'm gonna go do it myself. It looks too good to waste. If you want it you can have it, or you can scrounge up some leftovers."

Lilac made exaggerated whining noises as Ashley pushed her off and got up to take the plate to the kitchen. "Noooooo, I already aaaate thouuuuugh!"

"Well you're eating again!" Ashley called back from the kitchen door. "Now get in here and figure out what you're having before I make you!"

Lilac's face flushed and she scrambled up. "O-Okay, okay, I'm coming!" She hurried off to the kitchen. Ashley's panties stayed where they were, folded delicately on the table.


Ashley scrolled through Twitter on her phone, waiting for Lilac to finish making dinner so they could settle in for a movie. Her girlfriend had been on fire lately when it came to cooking; normally they switched off, but she'd recently gotten her hands on a cookbook and was working her way through it (mostly successfully!). Ashley had asked where she had even been keeping it, and she confessed that she'd bought it online and paid for overnight shipping after the "maid episode", as she called it. She'd also admitted to ordering an actual maid outfit; she said that if she was going to be one again in the future, she wanted to at least be able to actually look the part. Ashley still hadn't found a proper solution for her own worries, so for now she was just doing her best to be more careful with what she said when Lilac was in a suggestible state.

Lilac had said tonight was chicken alfredo, which didn't seem like a very fancy cookbook dish, but Ashley had let her pick the meal since she was doing the cooking. It was just nice to see her girlfriend in such high spirits so much more of the time than usual. Lilac was still pretty shy about being happy, but Ashley could tell that she was relieved to have finally gotten this out in the open. And it felt nice to be let in on the secret, too; she could tell Lilac still felt bad about not telling her for so long, but if anything she only regretted not being able to fill this particular niche for her until now. Messing with her head was turning out to be surprisingly fun.

A clatter and thud noise from the kitchen drew her attention, and when it wasn't followed by the usual "I'm okay!" Ashley got up and rushed in to check on Lilac. She found her girlfriend doubled over the countertop, arms crossed on the counter with her face buried in them, legs pressed together and trembling all over. "Lilac! What's wrong?" Ashley asked, but her only response was a shaky thumbs-up.

Now that she knew Lilac was okay, Ashley took a closer look around. Lilac's laptop was playing some video about weird cat groomers, and looked fortunately undamaged. The clatter had probably been the cheese grater being knocked across the countertop, and the thud would've been Lilac collapsing. Lilac was still shaking and panting heavily; Ashley could see a glazed look in her eyes and reddened cheeks now that she'd rolled her head to the side.

The laptop was still running. "And this is my Isabella!" the woman said, hoisting up a very grumpy looking blue persian. "She's the pride of her pedigree, and she's also a very good girl." Lilac moaned loudly and started trembling again, rubbing her legs together and pressing her face back into her arms for a few seconds before breaking into heavy pants.

Ashley paused the video with one hand, the other slowly raising to her mouth. "Oh," she said with quiet amusement as realization dawned on her. "I guess you found out, huh?" She leaned in close and whispered right into Lilac's ear. "That you like being called a good girl." Lilac moaned again, much more loudly this time, sagging against the countertop as her legs buckled. Ashley caught her as she fell - she was shaking like a leaf! - and helped support her, walking her over to the next room and helping her lie down on the couch. Her face was as red as Ashley had ever seen it and she was panting with exertion; three mind-shattering orgasms (or near enough to count) in a row had clearly taken their toll. "You're so damn cute," Ashley said, patting her on the head.

"N...Nuh..." Lilac stammered breathlessly, struggling to crack her eyes. Her arm unfolded itself and she pointed a trembling hand in the direction of the kitchen, trying to form words.

Ashley kissed her on the forehead. "I'll take care of dinner. You rest." She paused, looking at her girlfriend's ragged breathing and fluttering eyes, a sudden mental debate raging within her. Seeing Lilac's heaving chest and flushed face settled it for her. "Good girl," she said softly, once more.

Lilac's eyes went wide and her back arched up as she made a choked groaning noise, her waist trying to hump the air above her. Her arms pressed back down into the couch to support her, hands scrabbling against the sofa cover for purchase. She tried to say something, but all that made it out was "Ah...ah! AH!" Spasms rocked her body and her thrusts slowed, until finally she was settled back on the couch. Ashley had thought she looked spent before; she looked utterly drained now. Her head lolled to the side and her breath was coming out in pants and gasps like she'd just run a marathon. Her mouth was moving as if she were trying to speak, but no words came out. All the motion had caused her shirt to slide up her torso a bit; Ashley kissed her exposed belly, eliciting a whimper.

She took a blanket from the back of the couch and draped it gently over her quivering girlfriend. "Good job," she said, relishing the way Lilac's body tensed at the first word and relaxed after the second. "You rest up. I'll finish dinner." She kissed Lilac on the forehead and left her to slowly collect herself, panting and gazing into the distance with glassy eyes.


"I had a thought, Lilac," Ashley said, leaning against the doorframe of the living room.

Lilac looked up from her laptop. "Uh huh?" she said, a bit of excitement showing on her face.

"No, it was...it's about my concerns about hypnosis." Ashley put her hands up quickly as she saw her girlfriend's face fall. "No, no! It's a good one. I think I know how to put my worries aside."

Lilac tilted her head a little, her hair cascading down her shoulders. "Okay. Lay it on me."

Ashley couldn't tell if she was worried or not, so she decided to just push ahead. "I want to give you a safeword. And...I want to program you so that you'll use it automatically if you need to."

Lilac's eyes darted around the room briefly and she visibly swallowed. "I...I think that's a good idea. Do you think the normal one is good enough?"

Ashley breathed a sigh of relief and walked across the room, sitting on the couch. She hadn't thought Lilac would object, but this was still unknown territory for her, so there had still been a chance. "Yeah, I think so. Alright, this should only take a few minutes, so let's just go ahead and get it done." She patted her lap, enjoying seeing Lilac's cheeks flush as she realized what Ashley was telling her to do.

"O-Oh! Yeah, of course! Sure!" Lilac put her laptop aside and laid herself out on the couch, putting her head in Ashley's lap. Her eyes looked up at Ashley as she waited for the magic words.

"Dream deep, Lilac," Ashley said gently, and her girlfriend's eyelids shut and the slack left her body. Her breathing slowed and her mouth curled up in a soft smile. Ashley found herself smiling too; she was going to feel a lot safer once she knew Lilac could object if she ever crossed a line.

"Can you hear me, Lilac?" she asked, the same way she did every time. "Good. Okay, I'm going to install that safeword now, okay? Do you remember the one we use normally?" Lilac nodded again. "Good. Tell me what it is."

"Stoplight..." she murmured softly.

"Good! Now, if I ever make you uncomfortable or upset while you're under hypnosis, or if something I do with hypnosis makes you uncomfortable or upset, and you want to stop it, you will say your safeword, stoplight." Ashley looked at her girlfriend's dopey half-smile. "This is very important. You will say it, even if you're worried it will make me disappointed. Do you understand?" Lilac hesitated, her brow furrowing, but after a moment she nodded. "Repeat the instructions back to me."

"If you ever make me...uncomfortable or upset while I'm under hypnosis, or if you do anything with hypnosis that makes me uncomfortable or upset, then I will say stoplight. E-Even if I think it will disappoint you."

Lilac's hesitation bothered Ashley. She didn't like feeling like she was forcing this on her, but this was the best way to be safe. Even if Lilac didn't think this was necessary, this wouldn't hurt anything - it could only help. Her girlfriend could be a bit impulsive sometimes, and a failsafe was always a good idea. Besides, it was a weight off her shoulders knowing that she didn't have to carefully watch everything she said while Lilac was under hypnosis.

Lilac would probably be more okay with it when she woke up and realized that wasn't all Ashley was doing while she was under, either.


"...and awake."

Ashley smiled at Lilac as her eyes slowly opened, blinking a few times to clear the torpor. She rubbed at them as she sat up. "So that's it, then? The safeword's in?" she asked.

"It's in," Ashley confirmed, nodding. "I also took the time to put a couple of other things in while I had you under. I hid some of them from you, though." She loved the way Lilac's cheeks flushed at that. Now that she'd put in the safeword instructions, she was willing to try some of her more daring ideas. It caught her off guard how excited she'd found herself while she was programming Lilac - she may have started this to satisfy her girlfriend, but she found herself liking it more and more as she went.

Lilac wriggled a little, her hands fidgeting. "Y-Yeah, I remember...you let me remember the, um, command phrase." She blushed furiously, unable to meet Ashley's gaze. "Orders are orders."

"And then you do whatever I say after that. You like it, right? That gimmick was in a bunch of your stories," Ashley teased. She glanced over to where Lilac's clothes were lying in a rough stack on the table - looks like that one had been successfully hidden, then. Lilac squirming like that while buck naked was incredibly cute. Her girlfriend had a lot of misgivings about her own body, but Ashley couldn't think of a single part she'd change. There was something she still had to check, though.

Ashley reached her hand forward and laid it on Lilac's breast. Lilac didn't acknowledge the touch and continued fidgeting shyly; it had worked! "Why don't you find something to put on and let's just cuddle for a bit?" Ashley said innocently, handing Lilac the remote. They both got up and Lilac started sorting through Netflix while Ashley opened up the pull-out couch. It wasn't as nice as the bed, but the TV was in the living room, and this made for a better cuddling surface if they wanted to do more than just lean on each other's shoulders.

Lilac picked something non-committal and they both stretched out on the sheets, angled slightly towards each other. One of Ashley's arms went around Lilac's shoulders and draped down onto her chest, finding a breast to gently fondle. Lilac snuggled into her, not commenting on the heavy petting, but Ashley could see a slight blush forming on her cheeks. Her expression remained unchanged, however.

Ashley sat back and enjoyed the movie, kneading and rolling Lilac's breasts throughout. They weren't very big, but there was enough to grip and squeeze, and she enjoyed toying with them. Although Lilac commented normally on the movie and was able to hold conversations, her body was definitely reacting to the stimulation. About halfway through, Ashley decided to ramp things up a little, and reached down to play with Lilac's pussy while her girlfriend was in mid-sentence complaining about some of the CGI. Aside from opening her legs slightly to allow Ashley easier access, Lilac didn't acknowledge the questing fingers, although her voice did hitch slightly for a moment as they brushed across her lips. She was already wet, which wasn't a surprise; it usually didn't take long to get Lilac in the mood, and she'd been being teased for over half an hour at this point.

Although Ashley knew how to work Lilac into a frenzy quickly, she took her time playing with the girl. They still had the rest of the movie to get through, and it was amusing to watch Lilac grow increasingly red in the face while still not noticing what was going on. She was starting to get out of breath, which only made her ongoing remarks about the movie harder to understand. Normally by this point she'd have been begging Ashley to stop toying with her and let her cum, but since she wasn't even aware of her own arousal right now she could request no such reprieve. She really shouldn't have picked such a long movie, Ashley mused.