Ashley Finds Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the credits finally rolled, Ashley decided to take pity on the poor girl and stop edging her. Lilac started trying to discuss how the film did, but most of what she said was a garbled, breathless mess; she must've thought she was speaking clearly, but she'd obviously lost any ability to focus a while ago. Her legs were twitching and squeezing around Ashley's hand while she talked; even if she didn't consciously know what was going on, her body was begging for release.

Ashley patiently waited for Lilac to come to a stop in whatever point she was making about the movie and look at her expectantly, as if expecting some kind of answer to the nonsense she'd been spouting for the last couple of minutes. "You can notice what you're wearing now," Ashley said instead.

Lilac's face went through multiple stages as her awareness returned. Ashley saw confusion first (Lilac was probably wondering what kind of answer that was), quickly followed by panicked excitement as she realized she could feel the sheets and Ashley's clothes and hands on her bare skin. Next came a brief flash of realization as it dawned on her what was happening, but it was quickly taken over entirely by raw lust as her conscious mind finally processed the burning need to cum she'd been unable to acknowledge for at least the last hour and a half. Her head rolled back a little and her eyes fluttered. Ashley quickly leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Orders are orders, Lilac. You can't cum without my permission." A frustrated whine made its way out of Lilac's throat at the command, but Ashley wasn't sure if she'd actually realized what she was in for. Ashley quickly ramped up her gentle teasing, doing her best to get Lilac off; she wanted to see if the order worked.

In the state Lilac was in right now, she'd normally have cum within seconds, but instead she just moaned in frustration as the torture went on and on. "Please, Ashley..." she begged, writhing. "Please!"

"Please what?" Ashley asked innocently, plugging away at Lilac's pussy, enjoying every moment of her girlfriend's frantic squirming as she tried to force the fingers deeper into herself.

"PLEASE!" Lilac yelled. "Please let me cum! Oh, Ash, please, please! I need it so badly!" Her eyes were screwed shut and her breath was ragged. She bucked her hips into Ashley's hand desperately.

Ashley considered it for a moment while she continued to play with the girl. "Hmmm...well, since you asked so nicely...sure. Lilac, you--"

She didn't have a chance to finish the sentence. The moment she said "sure", Lilac's eyes shot open and she arched her back into Ashley's hand. Ashley felt Lilac clamp down around it as she came, hard. It went on and on until finally Lilac fell back down, panting and drenched in sweat, eyes closed. "T-Thanks, Ash..." she mumbled, leaning limply into her.

"Alright, let's get you dressed," Ashley said, smiling. She moved to get up and Lilac grabbed her arm, a sly smile on her face.

"No, I'm...good like this. Let's watch something else! You pick while I go use the bathroom." She let go of Ashley's arm and started getting up herself, then yelped and pulled her hand away from where she'd put it down. They both looked down at the massive wet patch on the sheets right where Lilac's crotch had been for the last couple of hours.

"...while I use the bathroom and then put the sheets in the laundry," Lilac corrected herself quietly, blushing. Ashley just nodded in amazement, still staring at the puddle.


"Goodnight, Cassie!" Ashley called, closing the bedroom door. She turned around and found herself staring at a lingerie-clad Lilac. Her eyes wandered over the lacy, see-through outfit and Lilac's soft curves for a moment before her senses caught up. "Wh-- Ly, we have a guest!" she whispered, looking back towards the door, as if expecting it to burst open.

Lilac sauntered over to her and began pulling her towards the bed. "I knoooooow, but it's been a week since our little movie night and we haven't done anything because of Cass!"

"Well it's not her fault her hotel fell through! She needed a place to stay!" Ashley retorted, although she only put up a token resistance to Lilac's insistent dragging. "Her flight leaves tomorrow, we can play afterwards," she added teasingly.

Lilac pouted. "Yeah, tomorrow at eleven pm! We're gonna be so tired there won't be time for anything!" She traced a finger around Ashley's breast before nuzzling into her, fluttering her eyes. "And I wanna play nooooow!"

Ashley glanced between her girlfriend and the door a few times. "Well..." Lilac looked up at her innocently, slowly dragging Ashley's hand towards her crotch. "...okay, but you have to be quiet." A gleeful smile spread across Lilac's face and she stretched up for a kiss. After their lips parted, Ashley whispered, "Orders are orders, Lilac. You can't make any noise."

Lilac opened her mouth to protest, but no sound came out. Her hands flew up to cover it as the realization set in. Ashley grinned and spun her around, gently laying her out on the bed as a furious blush crept into her cheeks. Her face became fuzzy as Ashley ducked underneath the gauzy dress and peeled back Lilac's undergarments. Her girlfriend wasn't naturally very hairy, but even so she always shaved when she was planning on sex. Ashley thought it looked cute either way, so she had no objections; if she was able to surprise Lilac, she'd get to see a little bush, and if Lilac surprised her, it'd be clean shaven, like it was tonight.

When Lilac went down on Ashley, it was usually at the pace that Ashley wanted it to be at. She liked directing Lilac in that way. But when she went down on Lilac, it was at her pace, and she directed Lilac in a different way. Taking such direct control of her girlfriend's pleasure was an experience she relished. She wrapped her arms around Lilac's legs to limit their movements, putting her hands on top of her thighs as if she were flexing; normally that elicited a squeak of excitement, but it seemed Lilac was well and truly mute for the time being, and instead Ashley only felt her tense in anticipation.

As much as she wanted to take her time, Ashley couldn't help but think of Cassie in the next room. She didn't want to spend too much time on this and risk causing an embarrassing incident. Fortunately, she knew how to play Lilac expertly at this point, and so she began working her into a writhing, noiseless mess. It really was incredible that she was managing to stay quiet - normally she'd be gasping and moaning nonstop by this point. Ashley started to speed up, quickly working to make Lilac cum.

But she didn't.

Ashley started to feel that something was wrong. Lilac was responding just how she expected, except that she wasn't cumming. And she wasn't begging, obviously, but that was intentional. She was definitely enjoying it - even if Ashley couldn't hear the usual audio cues, she could feel Lilac bucking into her mouth and taste her flowing juices.

She decided to see if anything was wrong and withdrew her mouth, replacing it with her fingers. With the see-through fabric out of her way, she could see that Lilac was exactly how she'd expected. She was clutching at the bedsheets, eyes screwed tightly shut, face beet red, and mouthing voiceless pleas. She definitely wasn't trying to hold out.

Ashley bent over her. "Orders are orders, Lilac. You can talk in a whisper now."

"--ease please please Ashley please let me cum please I need it so badly I--"

Ashley connected the dots with a shock. "Oh, right! Okay, orders are orders, Lilac, no more speaking." Lilac's voice disappeared again instantly; she didn't even seem to be aware that it had come back at all, however briefly. "And you no longer need my permission to cum."

Lilac instantly impaled herself on Ashley's hand, twitching and squeezing around it, her legs tightening on Ashley's arm as she bucked and shook. Ashley watched her babble silently with a certain sense of pride; knowing Lilac, there were probably a few "thank yous" in there, but it was impossible to tell. She snuggled in next to Lilac and waited for her breathing to return to normal and her legs to stop shaking.

Lilac tilted her head and opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. She stuck out her tongue and made a face, then smiled and kissed Ashley before getting up, heading for the bathroom. Ashley yawned and wiggled under the blankets; it was late and she was tired, and she just wanted to close her eyes for a few minutes while Lilac finished up in the bathroom...

The next thing she knew, Lilac was shaking her awake frantically. She blinked a few times, groggy, and slowly acknowledged the sound of knocking on their bedroom door. "Wake up, sleepyheads!" came Cassie's voice from behind it. "I've got breakfast ready, get it while it's hot!"

Ashley groaned and rolled over, squeezing her eyes shut and waving her arms sleepily at Lilac. "I'll be there in a minute, I'll be there in a minute..." But Lilac kept shaking her, and so Ashley opened her eyes and looked up at her grumpily.

Lilac pointed at her mouth, a wry smile on her lips. "Whoops," Ashley said, remembering the previous night. "Orders are orders, Lilac. You may speak freely again."

"Ahhhhh, much better," she said, breathing a sigh of relief and turning towards the door. "We'll be right out, Cassie!" She turned back to Ashley and prepared to drag her out of bed towards the smell of bacon. "Let's go, Ash. Those pancakes aren't gonna eat themselves."

But Ashley had already rolled back over and fallen back asleep.


Lilac dropped herself on the bed with a tired whine. She and Ashley had had a fun, but exhausting, date night out, and she was ready to collapse. They'd both taken time off so they could celebrate their four year anniversary and they'd spent the day walking the entire botanical gardens, lost in a haze of romance. But now that they were back home, Lilac could finally feel how sore her legs and feet were; she was a sedentary creature by nature, and her body was throwing a fit about the unexpected fitness. The general lack of sleep she'd gotten due to her recent overtime wasn't helping matters, either. She wanted nothing more than to change and head straight for bed.

Ashley seemed to have different plans, though. She looked energized from all the activity, and sauntered over to the bed while slowly unbuttoning her shirt. She bent down and crawled along the sheets towards Lilac, angling for a down-the-shirt shot that showed off her cleavage. "What's the matter, Ly?" she asked seductively, putting on her best bedroom eyes. "Don't you want to have a little more fun before we turn in?"

Lilac tried to rouse herself, but exhaustion was clouding her mind and her legs were begging to remain right where they were. "I'd love to, Ash, but I'm just so tired," she began, but Ashley put a finger to her lips to cut her off as she stood back up.

"Shhhh. I can help with that," she said. "Orders are orders, Lilac. Watch my striptease, and become more and more aroused as I take my clothes off. Oh, and you can't masturbate tonight!"

Lilac found her eyes suddenly locked onto Ashley's form and felt a sudden rush of excitement building in her at the sight of Ashley's unbuttoned shirt. Ashley's hands moved up and slowly undid more and more buttons, and Lilac felt her heart start to beat faster with each one. Visions of what she could do to Ashley's breasts began to flow into her mind as Ashley pulled her shirt off entirely. Lilac had always thought she would wind up with someone with massive breasts, but Ashley's turned out to be more than enough; they were nearly twice as large as her own smaller assets, and she was forever jealous of the cleavage they offered.

Ashley turned around and swayed her hips side to side as she unzipped her pants and slid them down gently, looking back over her shoulder with a sly smirk. Lilac felt heat building inside her and a dampness between her legs. She tried her best to push past her tiredness and enjoy the growing sensations; this was their four year anniversary, and Ashley deserved some fun. She was even incorporating hypnosis into it! That would've been unthinkable just half a year ago.

Ashley continued to sway her hips as her hands worked to unhook her bra and drop it to the floor. Lilac moaned involuntarily as she felt a surge of arousal run through her, cutting through her exhaustion for a moment. She squeezed her legs together to try to combat the urge to tend to the growing need in her crotch; Ashley's orders prevented her from even considering using her hands.

Ashley cupped her hands over her breasts before turning around, a grin growing on her lips as she saw Lilac squirming and red in the face. Lilac recognized that look; Ashley was getting an idea. "Orders are orders, Lilac," Ashley said, slowly sliding her hands across her breasts. "The next time you see my nipples, you're going to cum. Hard."

Lilac's eyes widened as she looked from Ashley's face down towards her breasts in time to see her hands slip away, revealing her nipples. Then her vision blurred as she felt her body responding to the command; something inside her clenched and a burst of pleasure ballooned outwards from her pussy as she came. Hard. She could feel her already sore legs squeezing together, and she automatically pressed her hips upwards, arching her back. She felt a delicious shock of delight as she realized once again how easily both her mind and body could be bent to Ashley's will.

Lilac wasn't sure how long her orgasm lasted, but when it finished and her senses creeped back in, Ashley was lying in bed next to her, a smug look on her face. It was a little ridiculous to see her looking so smug in only her panties, but Lilac didn't have much time to consider it before she felt her exhaustion flooding back in. Her head felt fuzzy and she could barely think. "I'm exhausted, Ash," she said. "I think I just want to turn in."

Ashley pouted back at her. "Aw, but I'm not done yet! Just a little more." She leaned in and whispered in Lilac's ear. "Orders are orders, Lilac. You can go another round, and you want to make me cum."

Lilac groaned a little as her sluggish mind grappled with a new burning desire. Ashley was right to want to get off too; it was only fair. Lilac rolled towards Ashley and reached a hand down, stroking at her panties. There was a distinct damp patch - was the hypnosis really turning Ashley on this much? Lilac felt a pang of guilt; her girlfriend was actually getting really into this, and all Lilac was focused on was how tired she was. She struggled to fight her increasing need to sleep and focus on Ashley.

Slowly, delicately, Lilac lowered her head towards Ashley's bare breasts, picking the nearest one. She blew on the nipple and licked around it, trying to dredge her girlfriend's preferences out of her fatigued mind. She shifted the hand rubbing Ashley's panties, sliding it inside them to elicit a tender "mmm..." Lilac looked up, her eyes struggling to hold focus; even through a sleepy haze, Ashley's face when she was lost in pleasure was beautiful.

"Stoplight," Lilac said quietly, before moving her mouth to cover Ashley's nipple and start sucking and nibbling at it. Tired as she was, she barely even registered she'd said it; what little focus she had was entirely set on making Ashley cum, as ordered. Lilac's finger was plugging away at Ashley's pussy, gentle rubbings forgotten as the need to force an orgasm took over.

"Whoah, whoah," Ashley said, worry in her voice. "Orders are orders, Lilac, scratch that last command." The moment she said it, Lilac's forced concentration collapsed and her head dropped from sucking at Ashley's breast to resting on it. She was struggling to keep her eyes open and her vision felt fuzzy. She clumsily pulled her hand out of Ashley's panties and laid it next to her.

"Sorry, Ash," Lilac murmured. "I'm just so tired..." She lost the fight to keep her eyes open, and she felt herself drifting off with Ashley cradling her against her bare breast. "Sorry to use the safeword. Maybe tomorrow, okay?"

"That's what it's there for," Ashley replied, kissing the top of her head softly. She reached down and pulled a blanket over the two of them. "Sorry for pushing you. Sleep well. We'll play more tomorrow."

Lilac snuggled into her, fading quickly in the soft warmth, mustering just enough effort to tilt her head up and find Ashley's lips to draw her into a tender kiss. "Happy anniversary, Ashley. I love you."

Ashley pressed Lilac gently in against her sternum and put her chin on her head. "Happy anniversary, Lilac. I love you too."

It only took moments for Lilac to fall into a deep, dreamless sleep.