Ashley has a Potty Mouth

Story Info
Reciprocal oral favors continue, with twists.
1.9k words
3.63
17.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: recently a reader suggested my stories would improve with more character development. Maybe so. Several others did not like that in "Sauce for the Goose" the main female character encouraged the narrator by saying "skull fuck me." Those readers will probably not like the way her character develops in this story.

My Ashley is amazingly sexy. She has boobs that seem to always want to escape from her clothes and nipples that could poke your eye out; her ass is big and juicy, but so tight from working out she could crack walnuts with it; she has a brilliant mind and imagination, and spends more time thinking about sex than I do, if that's possible; and she has a mouth like a truck driver and the vocabulary of a porn writer.

The love trade events I wrote about in "Sauce for the Goose" pumped her sexual imagination to a whole new level. For a while the stopwatch feature on her phone was her favorite sex toy. First it was timing herself sucking me off. She always wanted to go for a new land speed record. She did it so much that I asked her if she wasn't worried she'd regret training me to cum as fast as possible. She said, "Not while you've got a tongue. Now get your pants down, my throat itches and I need your tonsil tickler to scratch it!"

Who am I to argue?

She hit a plateau, partly because after enthusiastically cooperating with her for a while, I switched to holding back as best I could. Then she remembered something about prostate stimulation from a porn we'd watched. Ashley'd always rejected any kind of anal activity before. When she figured this out she started wetting her finger, sliding it into my ass, and diddling my prostate. She had me coming on command. I started paying regular attention to the internal cleanliness of my ass, because when she was done, she'd put her finger in her mouth, or mine.

When she realized she had me totally under her control, she stopped timing the blow jobs but started squeezing a suck off into odd moments. Like, I came out of the shower to get dressed for work, and she was on her knees in the bathroom, saying, "I need a shot of man-sauce to get going this morning."

Another time, at a friend's house she chased me when I went to the bathroom, saying "I'm hungry for cum. Put your pole in my meathole!" It was a weird combination of anxiety and thrill. Back at the party, I looked down to see if I had a wet spot on my jeans, then I looked up to see her open her mouth to show me that she hadn't swallowed my cum yet. I'm pretty sure a couple other people saw her do it.

Meanwhile, she brought the same attitude to the other side of the equation. What I mean is, she started trying to get off as fast as she could on me eating her out. Her efficiency obsession made the whole thing more mechanical and less romantic. No warm up at all, no kissing her belly or licking her thighs, she'd say, "suck on my cunt!" or "stick your tongue in my love tunnel!" or "lick my clit!" She said the last one a lot, along with, "that's it!" and "oh, yesss!"

For a couple weeks we didn't fuck at all, but every morning she sucked me and I ate her. Then when we got home from work, not even a hello kiss until I ate her and she sucked me. Bed time came around and she gave me the head tap, or dove under the covers.

I complained about it once, and she raised the whole "do it for me because you love" thing that I had used on her, then she said, "You're averaging 3:42 seconds when you put your mind to it. I'm gonna ride your face for less than five minutes. You can do whatever you want after that."

We were having more sex than ever before, if getting your "man sauce" sucked out and your tongue ridden like a pony three times a day for a total of less than half an hour counts as sex. If not for the speed obsession, I'd call it dream sex.

Then she totally switched. Did a 180. Before, we couldn't do any 69, 'cause it was a distraction that would slow things down, and she was squeezing stuff into five spare minutes. After the switch, we were in the 69 position all the time. Sometimes she was on top, sometimes I was, sometimes we were lying using each other's thigh as a pillow.

Her goal was to keep me hard as long as possible without allowing me to cum. Edging, they call it. And my goal - well, her goal for me - was to give her as many orgasms as possible using my mouth and fingers. No more quickies in the morning or on the return home from work, now we were eating supper, then eating each other, eventually for hours until we fell asleep.

That's when she started calling me "bitch." She'd be sucking my cock and sense that I was getting close, and she'd stop sucking to give the base a good squeeze, saying, "Not yet, bitch." Naked, she'd meet me when I came through the door. No, "How was your day, darling?" Just, "get on the floor, bitch! I'm going to sit on your face. I want you to suck my fuckhole."

One day she came back from the gym (can we pause to get an amen for yoga pants or leggings or whatever you want to call them? Did so many women always have such eatable asses? Is it the pants or the exercises they do while wearing them?) Anyway, Ashley came through the door and checked her to-do list. Since the switch from speed-sucking to long slow edging, she's made it clear that when her to-do list is done we can play. So when I have a chance, I grind on the list because I want her to grind on my face.

Her eyes lit up when she saw that I'd checked off everything. "I love you," she said. "Strip and get on the couch, bitch. I want to sit on your face and watch my show." Her show was one of those bachelor-ette things.

She pulled off the yoga pants and her thong and settled herself on my face, with the remote in one hand and her phone in the other. I knew she was texting with her friend Cheyanne about the show. I went to work eating her. She was all sweaty, and tasted extra salty. She ground on my nose for a while until her juices got flowing.

I knew better than ever how to get them going by then. I pushed my nose up into her wet hole, and worked my tongue quickly across the end of her clit. I tilted my chin upward to get more pressure on her pubic arch. I could tell she was into it because she leaned forward to work with me. That let me reach to push my tongue up into her. Alternating those actions with opening my mouth wide, sucking hard on her whole pussy, and licking it with a wide tongue soon had her moaning with pleasure. She came three or four times within a half-hour, and the show was still on.

Meanwhile, she kind of half-heartedly played with my cock. Eating her pussy always gives me a hard-on. She fished it out of my shorts, jerked it a little, scratched at the head with her fingernails, and tugged on my balls. A couple times she bent down to lick or suck - must've been a commercial on.

She hoisted herself up off me a little and said, "Bitch, you've got a mouth in a million. You ate me so good, I need a break. But I love having you under me, so I'm going to give you something I know you'll enjoy. Eat my asshole, you fucking bitch!"

Then she shifted a few inches and planted her little star right on my mouth.

When I told you she never wanted anything to do with anal stuff in the past, I didn't emphasize enough how badly I wanted it. First, her ass is beautiful; second I fantasized about eating ass; third, anal (am I right?).

My idea of heaven was and still is Ashley's ass on my face, and my cock in her mouth, so I was halfway to heaven right then. I licked the little hole, slapped my tongue up and down her crack (as much as her weight allowed), probed and poked it with my tongue, covered the rubbery muscular ring with my mouth and sucked it in, swirling my tongue on her center as I did. Holding it in my mouth with the suction and keeping my teeth carefully covered with my lips, I gnawed on the outside of her asshole, tongue-fucking it the whole time. The star opened into a flower.

I heard Ashley gasp, and catch her breath. Then she said, loud enough for me to hear, "Oh my god! I never knew."

Then her hand was near my chin, slapping, circling, and poking at her pussy. The juice dripped onto me, and she almost screamed, shuddered and shook, as a climax beyond any I'd given her with my mouth in the past two months took away all her control.

Afterward, she pulled herself off me, actually nudged me off the couch, saying, "get out of my way, bitch!" She collapsed onto the couch, spent.

After some time, she looked down at me lying on the floor beside the couch with my hard cock begging for attention. She reached down and stroked it. After all the teasing in the past hour, and the mental stimulation of being under her and finally licking her asshole, added to her new understanding of how to get me off, gained in the previous month of speed sessions, she soon had me on the edge. My balls pulled up tight and my cock swelled even more and began to twitch.

Ashley stopped stroking me. Instead, she slapped my cock and then my balls. Cum oozed from the tip of my cock and ran down it.

I had just given her multiple orgasms, culminating in perhaps the greatest one she'd ever had. In return, she - ruined mine.

She ran her fingers lightly through the pool of cum at the base of my cock. She stared intently into my eyes and I saw all the love and devotion she felt for me.

"Ashley, I love you so much," I said.

"I know," she replied. She brought her cum coated fingers to my lips, ran her fingertips lightly across my lips and then poked them inside, rubbing my cum onto my tongue. Two of her fingers probed down my throat until her thumb and the other two stopped farther penetration. She pulled her hand out, and leaned down to kiss me.

She said, "Remember how we started toward this a couple months ago, when I ate you and later you ate me?"

I nodded.

"Next weekend I want you to fuck my ass."

I smiled and nodded again.

"And I will fuck yours."

My smile grew wider.

"Because I love you."