Ashley Naked at the Library Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley explores the library while naked.
1.9k words
4.03
16.5k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley took a step away from the chair, a step away from what previously covered her modesty. Then another, and another, and another. Soon, she was far enough away that if someone showed up right now, she wouldn't be able to reach the coat in time. It was exciting.

Ashley slipped out of her shoes as she walked towards a bookshelf, so she could be truly naked. The carpet felt soft under her bare feet. She walked up to a shelf, and pressed her body against it. She relished in the feeling of her breasts against the hard books and wood. Her thighs rubbed against the spines, and her hands crept along. First they crept along the shelf, but soon travelled down her body, from her shoulders, over her breasts, down her stomach, to a little stroke between her legs. She retracted her hand to find a slight dampness.

Ashley moved along further, now between two of the shelves. She ran her hands along the books as she walked. Her breasts bounced ever so slightly with every step. She stopped, and pressed against a shelf again, but with her back this time. She shivered as she felt the books rub against her ass cheeks, and she moved up and down, grinding against them. She giggled.

She continued down, walking between the shelves, rubbing her body with her hands, or against the shelves. She savored every moment she was exposed. She was hoping it would feel good, but she hadn't expected it to feel this good!

Then, suddenly, she heard a noise that caused her to freeze. She pressed against the shelf, and crept to the edge. Slowly, she peeked around the corner, to see what made the noise.

Ashley was surprised to see a group of three male students walking up the stairs, talking amongst themselves. They didn't appear to be the kind to come in to read. Ashley knew she wasn't supposed to judge by appearance, but she was calling out what she saw.

Ashley began to panic. This could be very bad. She pulled her head before they saw her, and listened closely to see where they were going.

Thankfully, they didn't seem to be going towards where her coat was, at least not yet. But that could change. She needed to get to it as fast as possible.

Ashley crept across the shelf, trying her best not to make too much noise as she reached the opposite end. She peeked around the corner, but immediately shot her head back. One of them was heading her way!

Quickly, she burst into a sprint down between the aisles. Her breasts bounced around as she ran, causing her to blush. She managed to get around the corner just before the guy did. She pressed against the wall, her heart racing.

She didn't have a chance to breathe though, as the guy continued heading towards her! She had to get to the other side, as if she went the other way, she would be heading away from the coat instead of to it.

She peeked around, and waited until he wasn't looking her way. When he looked down to check his phone, she ran across the aisle. He didn't seem to notice, but she almost ran straight into another guy! She ducked into the aisle as the guy passed her without managing to see her. She tried to stay quiet as her heart raced and her breathing was quick. Her breasts raised and lowered with her breathing.

Ashley continued her trek back to her clothes, hearing the two guys talking to each other. She still didn't know where the third one was. She made it to the end of the aisle and once more peeked around.

She didn't see anything except the desk and the chair. The guy didn't seem to be around, but he could show up at any time. The other two also seemed to have started moving again. She had to go for it, now!

So Ashley prepared herself, and sprinted towards the chair.

Ashley reached the chair and quickly flipped it around, and her face paled as she found the chair empty. The coat was gone!!

Ashley began to panic, then mentally slapped herself. 'Okay, think!' She thought to herself. 'Clothes don't just vanish like that...well, except socks, but that's not the point!' Ashley looked around, under the chair, under the table, and around the general vicinity. She tried to suppress a groan of frustration as her search came up with nothing. 'Okay, just think...where could it have gone?'

As Ashley thought it over, she heard a gasp. She turned towards its source, and found a wide-eyed guy staring at her. Ashley felt her breath hitch, and as the guy opened his mouth to speak, Ashley rushed over and placed her hand over his mouth.

"Stop!" She whisper-yelled. "You can't-" Ashley stopped as she heard footsteps and voices. Keeping her hand over his mouth, she pulled the guy around a corner and hid from the approaching boys. As Ashley peeked around the corner, she suddenly realized the position she had put herself in. The boy continued to stare wide-eyed as his arm was pressed between her bare breasts, his skin warm to the touch. Her face grew red as she tried to focus on the immediate problem. The guys sat down at the table and got out their phones. Ashley moved back and pulled the guy away from her, who's face was also red.

"Did you see a coat over by that chair?" She whispered as she gestured to the table. The guy tried to speak, but Ashley shook her head. "Just nod or shake your head!" The boy nodded, and Ashley felt a slight sense of hope. "Where did it go?" The boy stayed silent, and Ashley realized she would have to let him speak. "Okay, just be quiet!" He nodded, and she removed her hand from his mouth.

"I...I put it in the lost and found." He said, and Ashley silently cursed. "Wh-why are you-"

"Not important! Listen, you never saw me, okay?!" She said. He stayed silent, so she grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "Okay?!" She saw his gaze look downward, at her chest. As she had shook him, her breasts had jiggled from the movements. She blushed, and growled audibly. "I said okay?!"

"Y-yeah, okay!" He said. She nodded, and looked towards the stairs. They were in plain view from the table. The lost and found was by the desk, so not only would she have to get to the stairs without being seen, but she'd also have to get to the lost and found as well. It wasn't going to be easy. She turned back to the boy, and saw his eyes shoot up. She glared as she realized he had been staring at her ass.

"Go! And don't tell!" She said. He nodded, and rushed away. The other boys greeted him. Ashley knew she needed to be quick, just in case he didn't listen. She crept along the shelf until she could see the stairs. She peeked around the corner to see the boy had joined the others, and was looking towards the stairs. She sighed. He'd definitely see her, but she could live with that. She just needed to get past without being seen by the others.

She took a few deep breaths as she steadied her nerves. She stepped back, got into a running position, and took off towards the stairs.

Ashley couldn't help but notice her unbound breasts bouncing wildly as she sprinted for the stairs, blushing the whole time as she imagined what she looked like from someone else's point of view, and trying to be as quiet as possible. Thankfully, the carpeted floor seemed to muffle her pretty well, and she made it to the steps, quickly running down a couple and flattening herself against the wall, listening closely. When several seconds passed and she didn't hear any cry about a naked girl running around or frantic footsteps heading her way, she let out a sigh of relief. Then she realized that boy from before had probably been watching at the very least, and had seen that ridiculous sight she had imagined herself in. That only made her blush more. Ashley shook her head, focusing. She'd made it past the first obstacle. Now she needed to get to the lost and found and retrieve her coat without being seen, a bit of a harder task.

Ashley crept down the stairs, scooting along the side of the stairs, feeling the cool white wall against her bare ass, giving her slight shivers. Despite her panic and terror, she couldn't deny that she was kinda enjoying this. She almost didnt want to pull her butt away, as the strange sensation felt pretty good.

Curiosity overtaking her, she backed away from the wall and turned around. She walked back, and then pressed her breasts against the wall. Immediately, she felt that same pleasure return as she became hyper aware of how her hard nipples felt against the cool, smooth surface. She even let out a little giggle. She then got another idea; she started to move her body up, then down. She had to hold in a moan as she felt an intense arousal overtake her as her nipples rubbed against the wall. Her breasts swayed with the movement, squishing against the wall as her nipples were pressed in. Ashley giggled once more.

After a minute of this, a sudden laugh made her jump so high she swore her feet left the ground. It came from upstairs, where the boys were. It was enough to snap her out of it, and her face burned. If she let herself get distracted like that, she only increased her chances of getting caught! Ashley slapped her cheeks and resumed her trek.

Ashley reached the bottom and peeked out at either side. On her left led further into the first floor of the library, and on her right was the front desk. She could see the book scanner, the door to the back room, and the box of lost and found.

And there was no one there!

Ashley smiled. Perhaps this wouldn't be as hard as she thought! Ashley took another look around, and after double checking that the coast was clear, she got ready to make a run for it. She actually hesitated for a moment, however, kind of not wanting to move away from the smooth wall. She shook her head, however, took a deep breath, stepped out, and rushed towards the box. She managed to just reach the box when she suddenly heard the sound of a door opening! Ashley panicked and ducked down by reflex behind the desk. She would be sheltered by it from whoever was behind the front desk, but if someone came in, there was no way they'd be able to miss the naked girl crouching in front of the desk!

Ashley peeked over the front desk for a moment to see the librarian, Margaret, coming out from the back room with a stack of books, likely getting ready to put them on the shelves. Ashley ducked back down before Margaret could see her, panicking. If she left the desk, it was almost impossible for her to not see Ashley squatting down there completely nude! As Margaret made a final check on the books, and got ready to leave the front desk and find Ashley, Ashley prayed for something, anything to save her!!