Heather Goes to School Naked

Story Info
Heather exploits a log forgotten rule at her school.
12.9k words
4.78
103.4k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather is a new character. A young woman trying to find herself and prove herself to the world. All parties included in this story are 18 years of age or over.

*****

Heather had just turned 18, and was nearing the end of her senior year.

Heather has always been a wild spirit. She is always the first person at a party to suggest dare or streaking. Heather is a tiny 5'1", 95 pound girl with small breasts and cute little butt.

She didn't mind being so small though though, she routinely wore her blond hair in braided pigtails, and her small physique only helped her play into her "good little girl" act. She has always been a submissive person, often twirling her braided hair between her fingers and always looking up at people very sweetly. She never let people know how dirty her inner monologue could get.

Heather has always loved the feeling of being naked, especially outside where she could feel the ground under her feet, and air all over her young body. She also had a growing addiction to being nude in potentially risky places.

At home she would regularly wait until late at night when everyone was asleep, so she could sneak out of her window to go wander her neighborhood naked. The feeling was indescribable to her. She made a habit of leaving her clothes behind in her bedroom, and would often spend hours wandering the streets of her neighborhood without a stitch of clothing on, enjoying the cool night air on every inch of her body.

The more times she did this, the bolder she got. On one night in particular Heather felt particularly brave, and walked nearly a mile away from her home and clothes, making it to the entrance to her school. He was caught in a daze, she'd been there a million times normally, but never like this. She fantasized about what it might feel like to do this during the day time. The idea of being naked in front of so many people drove her crazy. Normal people would think of this as a nightmare, but to Heather it seemed like a dream come true.

Heather was a real budding exhibitionist. She knew she craved more, but she had no idea just how crazy of an adventure she was about to embark upon.

During the day while she was at home, especially during the spring and summer months, Heather would always swim naked in her parents pool. Her family has always had a relaxed attitude towards nudity, and she'd often find herself going for nude swims even if there were guests over.

She loved being complimented on her confidence and bravery.

Recently she even started to find herself going for swims when her dad had friends or coworkers over.

This day was no different.

No one was over when she started her swim, but as she laid next to the pool, drying off under the hot summer sun, she heard voices from inside their living room. Turning over, she recognized them as five men her father watched sports with every Saturday.

She decided she should head in. Though she didn't mind people seeing her body, it seemed rude to stay like that. She stood up, grabbing her towel. She looked towards the sliding living room door when she had a thought.

She wasn't sure if it was the after effects of her recent adventure to her school the other night, or the warm spring sun that was driving her crazy, but she felt like exposing herself. Heather looked down at her young, toned body. She let her towel slip from her hand, falling on to the ground next to her bare feet.

She slowly started walking forward towards the living room door, biting her lip and twirling her hair as she moved, leaving the only means of covering herself behind. She heard the conversation getting louder as she approached the door.

As she slid the door open, she felt the eyes of the room turn to her. The combination of her new audience, and the cool air from within the house sent shivers up her body. She gasped, breathing in quickly, showing the outlines of her ribs as her nipples hardened.

She greeted the men, waving and smiling, leaving herself fully on display.

This felt even better than she imagined. Her nerves were in overdrive, and her body was on fire with arousal. This felt so naughty.

"Go for a swim baby?" Her father asked, finding her current state amusing.

"Yes daddy! The weather is so amazing today. It's a perfect day for a swim!" Heather responded bubbly, clasping her arms behind her back.

Heather was drinking in the attention. Blushing, she fantasized about what this group of men might have done to her if her dad wasn't there.

Heather continued to move through the room. She was getting such a rush from standing naked in a room full of clothed men. She felt so small, vulnerable, and exposed as she brushed her naked body up against some of her fathers friends, making no effort to cover herself up. This was such a crazy feeling. They clearly didn't pass up the opportunity to enjoy the view as she made it to the hall, returning to her room.

"You have a beautiful daughter!" She heard one of the men compliment her dad, as she rushed into her room, giggling.

Heather shut the door behind her, diving into her bed, making herself cum multiple times thinking about what she just did. Were they still thinking about her? Would they think about her later in the shower? She loved the power that her little body had over men.

Heather spent much of the next week thinking and fantasizing of more ways she could explore this feeling more.

As some form of divine intervention, she saw a funny post by one of her friends on social media who had recently spent time combing through their school's rules and guidelines, posting all sorts of strange or funny rules that no one really knew existed. Her eyes immediately locked on to one rule stating explicitly that nudity on campus is permitted.

There was no way this was real.

She liked the post, pretending like she merely found it funny, but Heather went straight into research mode, pouring over the school's rules and regulations. Eventually she found it. It was true. She couldn't believe it. In a brief statement near the end of the book read "Nudity under no circumstances shall be banned on campus, due to the requirements of some courses, employees and students are permitted to attend classes in any state of dress or attire desired by him/her".

To the best of Heather's research and guess, this was a rule aimed at some of the school's old art classes, but it had never been redacted. It also didn't specify which classes it pertained to.

This was all she could think about for days. She lied awake tossing and turning, thinking about how her nude escapades might not have to be during the night alone. Maybe she would get to experience her previous night's fantasy. Was it really possible to do something this crazy and get away with it?

The following day was a school holiday, which meant she was home alone. Heather had been up all night watching videos online of women walking nude in public, touching herself and imagining that she was in their place. If these women could be brave enough to do this, why couldn't she?

She noticed how quiet her neighborhood was during the day when everyone was at work. She thought she might do a quick test run. She'd never been naked out in the neighborhood before when the sun was out. She knew it was bad, but once the thought entered her mind, she knew she couldn't stop herself.

Heather swiftly shed her clothes, leaving them in a pile on the couch. Giggling with excitement, she bounced towards the front door. Was she insane? Why wasn't she more scared than she was. Logic should be telling her to turn back, not to walk out into public naked. But logic wasn't in control of Heather's life anymore.

Heather twisted the doorknob, flinging the door open. The warm sun bathed her nude body as she stepped out down the front porch.

She peered around, there was no noticeable movement anywhere in sight. She kept walking forward, reaching the sidewalk. She couldn't believe how much more nude and exposed she felt during the daytime.

She spun around, feeling almost drunk, feeling the warm cement under her feet and the spring air caressing every inch of her body. She walked down the sidewalk, taking in all the senses. What would people think if they saw her? What would her parents think if they knew their good little girl was walking around naked in public for anyone to see?

She looked down the road in the direction of her school. Could you imagine? If this was for real, she'd be mere minutes from being on display to her whole school.

Heather noticed how wet she was getting. Her small body was on fire with arousal from how exposed and dirty she felt. Heather decided she wanted to end her trial run with a bang.

Walking out into the middle of the intersection next to her house, she laid down on the hot asphalt. She was shaking. At any moment, any number of cars or houses could have someone walk out and she'd be completely busted. Heather wasted no time bringing her hands to her soaked pussy, rubbing her clit. In almost no time at all she found herself in the middle of one of the strongest orgasms she had ever experienced.

Rolling around on the cement, Heather threw her head back, arching her back, pushing her breasts up towards the sky. Yelling out in ecstasy, she writhed around laying naked in the middle of the road.

The orgasm finally subsided, leaving her a sweaty, shaky mess, still laying in the street.

Heather jumped to her feet, making a mad dash back to her house, laughing hysterically the whole way.

Heather spent the rest of the day thinking about her experience. She couldn't stop thinking about how exciting it would be to go further. She almost wished she never heard about this school rule. Heather felt as if she was almost involuntarily spiraling towards the decision to pull the trigger. It was all she could think about, she was completely consumed by her fantasy.

That evening she lied awake again. No amount of masturbation could make her stop thinking about being nude in front of her classmates and teachers. She finally hit a breaking point with a thought.

She could either spend her entire life being tortured by her unrealized fantasy, or say fuck it, and make a memory that she would treasure for eternity. She wanted to do it. It felt like a deep and hidden part of herself was demanding to be set free.

She jumped out of bed. Heather decided it would be better to give her teachers and principle at least a heads up before she did something like this.

Heather drafted an email stating in celebration of her birthday on tuesday, that she would be attending school in her birthday suit. She quoted the rule she had recently looked into, providing quotes and screenshots. Heather nearly yelped as she sent off the email. It felt like locking in the plan. After all, how weird would it be if she sent an email like that, and then never followed through? Now she practically HAD to do it.

She got some small responses, mostly just inquiries asking why she wanted to do this and if she was sure. But no genuine push back. It was clear she was within her rights, and there was no winning on the side of the faculty.

It made Heather think, "Did someone leave this rule in on purpose, hoping someone would have the balls to do this?"

Tuesday morning finally came. Heather woke up shaking.

"Oh my god," she thought, "What am I getting myself into.."

Heather had always been a nice, well behaved little girl. What would people think of her after this?

Heather acted casual, eating breakfast and making small talk with her parents. She was waiting for her parents to leave for work. She wanted to leave all her clothing behind so that there was no covering up or turning back. She had left all her school supplies in her locker so that she wouldn't have to bring anything with her. Heather wanted to be completely naked, from head to toe. She didn't want to be able to hide a single inch of her body from anyone.

Heather was up in the bathroom braiding her blonde hair into her normal pig tails. This kept her breasts exposed, and almost made her feel dirtier in a way. Whenever she felt naughty or bad, she always grabbed on to her braids submissively, twirling them around between her fingers.

"Ok sweety, we're off to work! Have a good day at school!" She heard her mom call from downstairs.

"I will! Love you!" She replied.

Heather rushed to her room. Her window faced the front yard, and she wanted to watch her parents drive away.

The car finally left the driveway. Heather was speechless. The time had finally come.

Heather peeled her pajamas off of her tight young body. Standing in front of her mirror she took in the view that so many people were about to see. Although she came across as small and innocent, Heather had never felt so dirty and confident. She couldn't wait for people to see her like this. It was time to make a new reputation for herself.

Heather made her way down to the front door. She was visibly shaking as she twisted the door knob. Before she could chicken out, Heather threw the door open. The cool morning air bathed her exposed body as she stepped out into the front yard.

She was doing it...

Heather strode through the chilly morning air. She felt her nipples hardening, as goosebumps coated her teenage body. As she left the safety of her front yard, she felt herself getting wet. Twirling her braids and biting her lip, Heather moved excitedly down the street. The cool, slightly damp cement of the sidewalk under her tiny bare feet served as a stark reminder to her of how truely exposed she really was.

This was a world of difference from her sneaky night escapades. Although she also left the safety of clothing and shelter behind her during her many adventures at night, she was still sneaking, trying not to get caught. This was the first time she found herself naked, voluntarily walking towards danger.

Heather's mind was moving a mile an hour. She looked behind her, her home now over 50 yards in the distance. She had about a half a mile to go before reaching her school.

She'd been lucky thus far, somehow she'd managed not to get caught yet. Heather was moving at a quick pace, bouncing along on the balls of her feet as went. This motion made her small boobs and firm butt jiggle as she walked.

This was different from the show she had recently put on for her fathers friends. She knew those men, and she knew her dad was there, which meant a guarantee of safety. Now she was walking into the unknown. She had no idea how people were doing to react. Would people bully her? Would someone try and touch her? Heather thought about the cute boys and history teacher she had crushes on. Who on Earth had ever stood in front of all of their crushes naked in a single day? She thought, giggling to herself.

"Oh my god," she thought, "what if my teachers punish me in class?" Her thoughts were starting to get dirtier. She thought about being pulled, nude, in front of her class and spanked. She moaned at the thought.

"What if I fucked my history teacher.." Heather bit her lip as she started playing with her pussy. She looked down at her naked body as she scampered along the sidewalk playing with herself when it finally happened.

The sound of a nearby car tore her from her fantasy. She froze like a deer in the headlights. There was nowhere to hide. Heather quickly covered her tits and pussy as the car passed. The three passengers stared at her in utter disbelief at the sight of a naked girl on the side of the road.

The car finally passed and Heather dropped her arms. What the fuck was she doing? Heather was standing completely naked on the sidewalk, walking in the direction of her school and touching herself.

Her breathing was out of control as she looked down at her flushed chest. She thought about how it wasn't too late, and that she could still turn back before any real damage was done.

No... She wanted this. She was here voluntarily. She wanted everyone to see her. She was standing right in the middle of her ultimate fantasy. Even the idea of being known as the town's slut started to turn her on.

Heather felt reinvigorated. Grinning ear from ear, she continued down the sidewalk. She made a vow to herself, no more covering up. It was time to show everyone who she really was, and what she was capable of.

More cars begin to pass. Heather smiled and blushed as she watched the shocked faces of parents and students in cars ogling at the naked teen practically skipping down the road.

"I hope I made them happy!" Heather thought to herself, hoping people were enjoying the view. Heather had been really coming to terms with her submissive nature. Even with people passing by at a distance, her immediate first thought was hoping that her body was bringing others pleasure.

She saw the flagpole of her school's entrance in the distance, her fate was slowly coming into sight. There were more cars starting to pass by, by the second. She was also starting to pass by the occasional person on the sidewalk. No one had the bravery to talk to her yet, but absolutely everyone noticed the young blonde walking past them.

Heather's mind felt like it was going to explode, her brain full of nerves. Her breathing was heavy as she slowly started grasping the magnitude of what she was doing. But her nerves and logic were no longer in control of what she was doing, it was almost as if she was in autopilot.

Heather was past the point of no return she felt. Her cheeks were blushing, and her chest was rosey and flushed in between her small cute boobs, jiggling as she moved. She had never felt anything like this before. Her level of arousal made every molecule in her body feel like it was vibrating. Her pussy was soaked, she could feel the cool morning breeze on the wetness between her thighs.

As she got closer to her school entrance, the larger her audience was starting to get. Students, faculty, and parents stared at her as she walked up to the pathway leading up to her school's entrance.

She couldn't believe this was actually happening. The more fear she felt about her current situation, vulnerability, and level of exposure, the hotter it made her. She was stuck in a hopeless feedback loop.

The anticipation was killing her now. At least two dozen people were watching her walking towards the large doors of the entrance. Soon she'd be walking completely naked through the halls of her school.

Heather twirled her left braid, biting her lower lip seductively, and happily waving to her onlookers as she bounced up the stairs of the entrance.

"God they must think I'm such a slut," she giggled to herself. She'd never experience getting this much attention before, but she was loving every second of it.

She finally reached the moment of truth. Heather raised a shaking hand to the handle of her school's front entrance. Pulling it open she stepped nude out into the bustling hallway of her school.

Her senses were in complete overdrive. She felt every inch of her body. The cool laminate flooring of the hallway under her feet made it impossible to forget her state of undress.

The roaring combination of conversations began to quiet as the naked girl slowly made her way out into the middle of the hall.

This was infinitely more exciting than she could have ever imagined. Heather slowly made her way through the hall towards her locker. Placing one bare foot in front of the other, Heather slowly slinked her way through the crowd. She now had both hands firmly clutching her braided hair, her elbows slightly pressing her breasts together. She wanted to make sure she didn't even try to cover up.

Heather was half biting her lip, half smiling as she looked up at people she recognized, nervously greeting them.