Ashley Spanked and Strip Searched

Story Info
Ashley detained on false pretenses and strip searched.
5k words
4.08
65.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story involves some of the same characters as my first story, "Ashley Spanked for Poor Performance". Although it includes the same characters and is set later in time than that story, this story is intended to stand alone, so readers do not have to read the previous story to make sense of this one. I'd also appreciate feedback and comments for what kinds of situations you'd like to see Ashley put in in the future! Note that this is fantasy, and none of these predatory behaviors should be condoned or tolerated in real life.

As a part time employee at a local doggy daycare facility and a full-time student, Ashley was quite a busy young woman. She juggled a lot of responsibilities and did so with graceful ease.

She had moved out of her parents' home and set out on her own as soon as she started college. It was tough to make ends meet, but her part time job paid better than her previous jobs had, and she had good scholarships to her local community college.

Ashley was now in her sophomore year of college and quite successful. She had excellent grades and few distractions: no boyfriends, parties, or any otherwise. By all metrics, she was strait-laced and well behaved for a college student.

Still, she attracted a lot of attention from men wherever she went, though at times she was naively ignorant to the power of her charms. Ashley was about 5'4, with bright blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and a great figure. She had adorable B size breasts, and long, slender legs. Finally, years of playing volleyball and running track allowed her to boast of an extremely shapely rear end, which one may safely call a "bubble butt", at least for her frame.

She knew that men found her attractive but wasn't always pleased with this. As a smart girl, Ashley became irritated when she sensed that men were only interested in her body and not her mind. She also hated the kinds of crude comments and behavior men were capable of when they were not afraid of repercussions. Before her current job, Ashley had worked as a waitress and was regularly harassed by customers and line cooks alike.

She had also had male friends at school make passes at her, in an attempt to win some sexual favors. Ashley had a boyfriend in high school and was no longer a virgin, or even inexperienced, but she was not interested in sexual activity in college, or really at all until she found the man she wanted to marry.

In any case, poor Ashley was about to become the victim of another man's creative plot to win more than what he was due.

Ashley worked hard at her job in the doggy daycare. Although she sometimes got into trouble for being late or rude to customers, she was usually her characteristic goody-two-shoes self. The daycare had many regular customers, among them a pair of security guards from a local department store she liked to shop at.

The men, one called Dave and the other Darren, were ex-police officers who had worked in the K-9 unit. They had kept their German Shepherds from the force and put them in the daycare when they were at work.

Ashley loved the dogs, as former police dogs they were extremely well-trained and well-behaved. She also tried to be friendly with their owners, smiling at them if she recognized them at the store they worked, but always found them a little creepy.

The men were in their early 40s, which struck her as bizarre that they'd retired so early from the police force. They weren't very friendly, although they clearly took very good care of their dogs. She also had caught Darren staring at her once when she'd turned around to read something high on a shelf in the daycare shop. Still, she tried her best to be friendly toward them both.

For their part, Dave and Darren had quite the interest in Ashley. They both admired the cute young blonde for her friendly demeanor and striking good looks. From their point of view, she was always taunting them in her tight blue jeans and company T-shirt with her big butt barely contained by the denim.

One day after they'd picked up their dogs, Dave asked Darren: "did you see the daycare girl's new jeans today? I was on duty at the store when she bought them!"

Darren replied "how could I have missed that, she looked hot as hell. I'd kill to see her naked."

They had both sat in silence for a second, before Dave spoke back up. "Maybe we wouldn't have to go that far, there may be a way to see more of her!"

The two men then discussed possibilities ranging from barging in on her "by accident" while she used a changing room at their store to try on new clothes to using a camera to accomplish the same purpose. After several minutes of fantasizing about the possibilities, Darren had a devious idea.

"Maybe we could plan contraband on her and 'detain' her at the store? Then when she's scared and confused, we could strip search her!"

Dave liked the idea but wasn't sure. "That would be so much fun, but I'm not sure she deserves that. That would probably scare the hell out of her. And we could get into trouble. We're not supposed to strip search people anyways."

"Well, she doesn't know that. If she's scared enough and we don't push things too far, she might just try to pretend nothing happened. Still, I might feel a little bad about frightening such a sweet girl."

They both agreed that as much as they wanted to see Ashley in all her naked glory, they couldn't go through with the plan.

That was, of course, until Ashley made a crucial mistake which revived their scheme.

One day when Ashley was in a particularly bad mood, she snapped rudely at the two men. Annoyed, they asked to speak to the manager. She rolled her eyes and told her boss that the men wanted to see them. After calling them men into his office, her boss asked: "what is the issue gentlemen, and how can I help?"

Dave spoke first. "That girl was very rude to us just now, giving us a sassy attitude. We've never had trouble with her before but we're both quite offended with her behavior today."

Her boss looked remorseful. "How about this. You both are valued customers, how about your next three days of doggy daycare are free? I'll see to it that Ashley understands that her behavior is unacceptable."

The men were both pleased. "That sounds fine with me," Darren replied, "how are you going to handle the girl?"

Her boss responded. "I'll see to it that she understands the behavior is unacceptable. Sometimes she needs an old-fashioned paddling, if you know what I mean."

Both men were noticeably shocked. Her boss continued, sensing their surprise. "Yes, I do actually paddle her from time to time. She doesn't complain and it helps her keep her behavior in check here. I'll give her a good paddling when her shift ends today for you if you'd like."

The men were still shocked, and a little aroused at the same time. "Sure, I guess that works." Dave spoke first. "Between you and me, she has a great butt for spanking."

Her boss smiled. "Oh believe me, I know. I almost enjoy getting complaints about her."

The men wrapped up with her boss and left, both looking lustfully at the cute blonde on their way out the door. Now with proper motive, their scheme was reborn.

Over the next few days, then men plotted their attack. They decided to detain her on her way out of the store the next time she came in, and in the hassle of the detainment, plant an expensive pair of earrings in her purse, which they would "find" after detaining her to the back room of the store. After that, they'd see how gullible and how frightened she would get and try to get her to submit to a humiliating strip search that would allow them both to view and explore her supple young body.

They didn't have to wait long. A few days later, Ashley walked into the store after her shift. She looked extremely hot in her tight blue jeans and bright colored T-shirt. She smiled at Darren on the way in, and made her way around the store, looking at various clothing, shoes, and jewelry. When she went to leave, having made no purchases, Darren tripped the alarm system on purpose, stopping her in her tracks.

"Miss, could you come here please?" Darren said dryly.

"I'm so sorry, I don't have anything! I'm not sure why the alarm tripped!" Ashley replied, at this point betraying no signs of anxiety, probably because she thought it was a simple mistake.

As she walked toward Darren, he radioed for Dave to come to the front of the store. He the explained to Ashley the predicament she was in. "Sometimes the alarm goes off when people buy stuff and the clerks forget to take off an anti-theft device. Since you didn't buy anything though, that shouldn't have happened. We're going to detain you briefly to see what's going on. If you cooperate this shouldn't take too long."

Ashley frowned. "Okay, I guess I'll cooperate. I promise I didn't steal anything though." Darren arrived at the front of the store, and then lead Ashley to the back room. While she was distracted, he slipped an expensive pair of earrings into her purse. Then he said to her "I'm gonna need you to wait in here while we close the store. You came in close to closing time, and Darren and I always close the store together. I'll be back in ten minutes or so."

While it was true that they closed the store together, this had been part of their plan no matter when she came in. Leaving her to sit in the room by herself for a little bit would allow her anxiety to climb and perhaps make her more malleable when the men returned.

Ashley sat anxiously in the room. She knew she hadn't stolen anything, but was unnerved by the fact that the alarm had gone off. Did something fall into her purse without noticing? She was also anxious because she'd just come from work, and she'd been spanked that day by her boss. Although Ashley usually didn't enjoy her punishments, the mix of pain and pleasure always turned her on. She was eager to get home and settle in with her favorite vibrator.

After what felt like much longer than 10 minutes, the men returned. "Okay, miss, I'm sorry I forgot your name."

"Ashley," she said demurely. Dave responded. "Okay, Ashley. You know why you're in here, the alarm went off and we need to make sure you haven't stolen anything. If you cooperate, we'll have this done quickly. If not, we may need to get the police involved."

Ashley nodded, indicating that she would cooperate. "Okay," Dave continued, "why don't we start with your purse." She handed Darren her purse. He quickly opened it and discovered the earrings. "Well look what we have here!" Darren exclaimed. "How the hell did these get in here, miss?"

It was at this point that Ashley realized the trouble she was in. "Oh my goodness! I don't know how those got there! I swear I didn't take them; you can check the tapes!" She thought to herself that they may have set her up, though naively, she hadn't yet figured out why.

Dave responded to her pleas: "Ashley, we will check the tapes, but this is pretty clear evidence that you tried to steal these. These are also very expensive earrings." She stared blankly back at him, unsure of what to say. Darren spoke next. "Yeah, I don't know what to do. These alone are worth more than our "call-the-cops" threshold, but I don't feel like getting the police involved at the end of our shift."

Ashley finally spoke. "I promise I didn't take them. I'm tired too, and I'd really like to keep the police out of this. I don't have any kind of record and I don't have time to deal with this." She appeared to be tearing up.

Darren and Dave looked at each other. Both felt a bit of remorse. Ashley had been rude to them, but she was overall a very kind and pretty young college girl. They wanted to see her naked but didn't take pleasure in her distress or tears.

When they were done, they'd perhaps have to find a way to make it up to Ashley what they'd done to her. But they'd come this far, and they weren't going to give up their prize.

Dave then broke the silence in the room. "Okay, Ashley, we have some options. Normally when something like this is stolen, we call the police, and they send an officer over to arrest the suspect. With female shoplifters they usually also send a female cop to perform a strip search, so that we can be sure that the suspect has no more stolen items on their person." Ashley started to understand where this was going and looked even more frightened. "Now, none of us want to get the police involved, it's a hassle for us at the end of our shift, and it's a hassle for you even if after pulling the tapes it turns out these just fell into your purse." He paused for a second to gauge how Ashley was handling the situation.

She sat, obviously anxious and teary eyed, but somewhat accepting of her fate. Hopefully if these men had their fun strip searching her, as she assumed they planned to, they'd let her go without further incident. It would be embarrassing of course, especially if her bottom was still red from the spanking she'd received at the end of her shift, but it wouldn't have the cops involved.

Dave confirmed her fears. "If you're willing to let us strip search you here and now, and we don't find anything else, we can forget this happen and keep the cops out of it. I'm not sure if you stole these, but you're a pretty girl, and I'd say a strip search from two older men would be enough to keep you from stealing here again."

Ashley gulped and sat, shock on her face. She'd expected this, but now it was real. The assholes probably set her up, she thought. "Okay, fine". She resigned to her fate. "You can search me here if you promise not to get the cops involved."

Dave and Darren exchanged gleeful glances that confirmed Ashley's suspicions. If they hadn't set her up, they'd basically just won the lottery.

"Well, I think you'd better stand up and remove your shoes first." She did so hesitantly. The men drank in the sight. Here she was, clad in a pair of blue jeans that looked painted on her long legs, so tight that an adorable gap between her thighs was visible right by her crotch. After he shoes and socks were off, Darren pretended to search through them for contraband, knowing he would find none.

"Okay," Dave now spoke again, "please turn around for us slowly so we can see if you have anything hidden on you."

Ashley wasn't stupid. They were strip searching her, they'd see if she had anything hidden. She knew their true motive was to see her butt in her jeans.

For their part, the men were not disappointed with the view. Ashley's ass was truly incredible. It was a cute, heart shaped bubble butt, not flat but not too big either. They both looked forward to seeing it without obstruction in a few minutes.

"Okay, Ashley, we need you to remove your jeans and your T-shirt now for us."

Ashley silently complied, removing her T-Shirt first, revealing a conservative black bra holding in her perky B-cup breasts. As she tossed her shirt to Dave, her breasts bounced in her shirt in a very sexy way, which both men noticed and enjoyed.

Growing more confident in their control of the situation, Darren remarked "wow, Ashley, you have a really nice body". The compliment humiliated Ashley. Although her boss had made similar comments when spanking her, she at least felt she deserved the spankings. This wasn't her fault, she had been set up and was now being taken advantage of. She worried they would take things further than a strip search.

"Ashley, the jeans need to go!" Dave interrupted her thoughts again. Hesitantly she unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned her jeans and started sliding them down. The men both enjoyed watching her shimmy around in the right pants to get them off. Since her butt was large for her size, any pair of jeans she found usually fit her tighter in the rear, requiring her to wiggle a lot to get the pants on and off.

When they were finally down, they revealed an equally conservative pair of black cotton panties that may have matched her bra at one point, but which had lost their color.

She tossed the jeans to Dave, who "searched" through them, despite knowing he would find nothing. After completing his "search" Dave looked up. "Wow, what a babe!" He remarked. Darren agreed. "Yeah, seriously girl, you could probably be a model!"

Ashley blushed at the compliments, which thankfully had not crossed the line into crude yet. She would soon be disappointed.

"Alright, sweetie, can you turn around for us, so we have a view of that cute rear end you have?" They were growing bolder now. She thought it was gross to have these older men gawking at her, and by this point gel extremely embarrassed. She turned around slowly, giving them a view of her panty-covered butt.

"Take a look at that fine ass!" Dave said first. Darren concurred. "I knew she had a nice one, but that is incredible. Although it looks like she has a little redness on those fine cheeks. Were you a naughty girl or something, Ashley?"

Now her worst fears had come true. The redness from her earlier spanking had persisted and now these two men were looking at the results of her punishment. With a face even redder than her punished cheeks, she turned and looked at the men and said, "I was spanked by my boss earlier, since I was late to work."

The two men grinned from ear to ear. "Well with an ass like that, I'd hope you're late to work every day!" Dave said first. Darren once again agreed with his co-conspirator. "That's what naughty little sluts deserve, a good red bum. I think perhaps Ms. Ashley here should be spanked again for trying to steal from us!"

Ashley interjected. "Oh no, please, it will hurt more since I haven't had a chance to recover! Please, I promise I won't steal. I didn't even steal this time, I promise". Her pleas fell on deaf ears, though.

"Well Ms. Ashley we told you to cooperate with us and you're not really cooperating. We're doing a strip search, and for some reason, you're still wearing clothes."

Ashley stood shocked and embarrassed. "Alright Ashley," Darren said, having dropped any pretense of professionalism, "let's see those cute tits you got".

What absolute jerks, she thought to herself. She reasoned that it was best to get the whole thing over as quickly as possible. She unclasped her bra and tossed it to Dave, who again confirmed that there was no contraband in it. She covered her breasts with her hands. Dave said "the bra is all clear, but we need to see those tits to be sure. Drop your hands honey, let's get a good look at your cute little hooters".

The turn from false professionalism to downright crassness really irritated Ashley, but she had little choice. Dropping her arms, she gave both men a great view of her perky breasts. The gawked for a few moments before giving their next command. "Okay, now let's see that fine ass and sweet pussy you've been hiding from us all this time."

Ashley didn't argue. She knew it was inevitable and that trying to stop it would only make things worse. She slipped her panties off and handed them to Dave. He didn't even bother with them and instead started looking her up and down.

"Wow, Dave, you see that? She's got a fully waxed pussy!" Both men had indeed noticed this. "Yeah, I see that, I hope her ass is waxed too. Spread your legs for us baby, let's get a good view of that cooter!"

Now fully humiliated, Ashley fought back tears as she spread her legs wider. The men both looked eagerly until Dave said "what a great looking pussy. Such a nice round mound and thick, shaved lips." Darren agreed with his friend's assessment. "Hell yeah man, she's got a top tier cunt. I'd love to feel the inside!"

Ashley looked even more frightened at that comment. She knew she would be strip searched but didn't want it going any further than that.

"Well babe don't just stand there, turn around so we can get a good look at that naughty bare ass!" Darren said crudely. She turned around and stood up straight, giving them a great view of her round, white bubble butt.

12