Ashley Spanked and Strip Searched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit man, I can see why she gets spanked! What an incredible ass." Dave remarked first. Darren then humiliated Ashley even further. "Yeah, me too dude. If I were her boss, I'd find an excuse to have her bare ass over my lap or bent over my desk every day!" Ashley blushed. After all, her boss sometimes had an elaborate reason as to why she should be spanked.

"Sweet cheeks, why don't you bend over for us!" At this point, the men had completely abandoned any pretense of professionalism and were now talking like men at a strip club.

Ashley, fearing the situation had gotten out of hand, stood up for herself. "I did what you wanted, and you can see I have no hidden stolen items. Can I get dressed and go home now?"

The men giggled. "Sweet cheeks, we haven't checked you thoroughly. You could still be hiding something in one of those nice, tight holes." Dave said matter-of-factly. Darren added: "besides, I think she's been a naughty girl here and deserves some more spanking. What do you think, Dave?"

Dave of course agreed with his friend's suggestion. "I think a few minutes of good hand spanking from each of us on that big round bottom of hers will teach her not to steal." Ashley fumed with anger at the thought of how much further they wanted to push her.

"What do you think, Dave, should we spank her first or search her holes?" Darren asked. The men both thought to themselves for a second before Darren added "I think we should spank her, then search her holes, so she'll be more cooperative during the search." Dave laughed. "Some women enjoy spanking. Wouldn't be surprised if this one lubricates her pussy for us during her punishment."

Ashley didn't think the experience could get much worse, but now it had. She'd already been aroused by her spanking at work and was likely to be further turned on by their spankings. She'd certainly give them the arousal they were hoping for, and knew she'd be mocked for it as well.

"Well babe, why don't you come bend over my lap?" Dave said with a smirk. Ashley considered her options. She could try to resist the spanking, but they would probably just threaten to call the cops or something anyways. She could threaten to report them, but they did have tape of her setting off the security alarms and she'd already allowed it to get this far. Besides, she enjoys having her butt spanked, and if these gross jerks were going to humiliate her, she might as well enjoy it.

Ashley walked over to Dave, laid across his lap quietly, looked up at him and said "go ahead, get this over with."

Dave enjoyed the next five minutes thoroughly spanking Ashley's upturned bare bottom. He made sure to alternate butt cheeks and spread them apart to get a sneak preview of her pussy and ass, which would be explored later. After five minutes or so, he told her stand up, and Darren took his turn.

Ashley laid across Darren's lap. "Wow, sweet cheeks, you're already getting nicely red for us. Are you learning your lesson?" Ashley didn't respond. She hadn't stolen anything and didn't need to learn a lesson. Darren ignored her silence and asked another, more humiliating question. "Why don't you raise your bum up some and spread those legs, so I can watch your juicy cunt dangle with each smack?"

Ashley almost died of humiliation. Her boss definitely enjoyed seeing her naked, but he'd never spoken to her in such a crude way. To have another older man, perhaps just old enough to be her father, talk to her in this way was very embarrassing for her. She complied in silence.

Darren continued her spanking for another five minutes. When he was done, Ashley had started to wince in pain. They were bored of spanking her though and were now more interested in exploring her most private of areas.

"Alright babe, let's have you bent over the desk with your legs spread wide. Time for a cavity search!" Ashley bent over as she was told. "Now, we don't have any gloves around, so I hope you don't mind. Nice of you to keep your cunt clean shaven for us!"

For the next several minutes, Dave and Darren took turns prodding around her pussy lips, slipping fingers inside, and making crude comments about what it would be like to fuck her. Darren joked that one day he hoped to find out.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, she felt Dave probing at her butt hole. "Ever had a cock in this ass, babe?" Ashley remained silent, seething at the question. "Okay, keep your secrets. We're gonna stretch you out anyways!" The two men then spent the same amount of time poking around in her butt.

The experience was uncomfortable, but it was ultimately just fingers and Ashley was more bothered by the humiliation than the physical sensation of having fingers up her butt. Each man continued to ask her questions she didn't want to answer, while talking about her as if she was not in the room. "This is a tight asshole, I bet she'd buck like a bronco if you tried to take it without lube!" Darren remarked. Finally, they announced that they were done.

It was now well past closing and the men wondered how they were going to send her home. Darren had an idea. "Dave, I think our sweet cheeks here should do some corner time to think about how naughty she's been. Keep that cute red bottom on display for us some more." Dave of course agreed, and Ashley found herself standing in the corner of the room with her nose to the wall and her butt jutted out. When they finally became bored, they announced that her interrogation was over.

"Well, we didn't find anything truly incriminating, so we'll let you go this time. But don't try to steal from here again." Dave said.

"I never stole a thing, and you know that!" Ashley retorted. Dave gave her a look, as if to say that she would be spanked again if she continued to talk back to him. He then said "we have a recording of this whole evening. I wouldn't tell anyone about this unless you want the internet to see what a naughty slut you are. You already had a well-spanked ass before we even took your jeans down. And you sure made some pretty pictures for us during your cavity search!"

Ashley was furious. She had expected this, but the video essentially kept her trapped with no option for retribution. "Fine, I'll keep it a secret."

"One more thing," Darren announced, "we expect great service for us and our dogs when you're working. We won't hesitate to complain to your boss again. And if you don't want the tapes to be released, you'll continue to shop here and cooperate if we ever need to search you again."

With the final threat, the men were satisfied with their activity for the evening. Ashley was allowed to put her clothes back on, which the men enjoyed almost as much as watching her take them off. She left the building well after closing and finally got into her car. She was still processing the situation, but knew she was in a different world now. They would probably try to bother her again, and there was little she could do about it.

In any case, Ashley did have to admit to herself that the spankings and exposure had turned her on. It was so wrong what was done to her, but a devious side of her had enjoyed the attention. She knew she'd spend another evening with her vibrator as she left the parking lot.

The men, for their part, high fived each other as she drove away. "Can you believe the ass on that slut? It looked even better nude that I expected." "Yeah, I mean, I didn't expect her to have a red bum from being spanked either. That was awesome. And her pussy was so tight! I wonder how often she gets laid." The men both went home with photos of Ashley, nude and in the various positions she was asked to get into for them, on their phones, as well as a tape of the whole encounter. One thing was for sure, they would have a little more fun with the college student before they were done with her.

12