Ashley the School Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
More about Ashley, the cum receptacle for fat-cocked thugs.
5.4k words
4.23
72k
96

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************

All characters are 18+. This is a story by adults, for adults, and about adults. This is a nonconsensual story that includes misogyny, rough sex, and mentions of race. It may not be for everyone.

***********************

Ashley sat on a medical exam table with her father by her side. They were both waiting for Officer Reynolds to come back with the doctor. Ashley had called her dad crying after Coach Mathis's punishment. At first she'd been too nervous to admit what happened -- her father, Mr. Leahey was very stern and was always a bit cold, especially since Ashley's mother passed almost a decade earlier. They were never very close. He was the kind of businessman who wore a suit every day and always had a serious face.

When Ashley told him over the phone that something bad had happened, a part of him already knew. He wasn't blind to his little girl's blossoming body. Over the last few years he'd imagined Ashley bent over but he'd never admit that to anyone. Actually, that's part of why he kept his distance. Mr. Leahey was aware his daughter was a bit of a tart. She certainly dressed like one.

Officer Reynolds walked back into the room with the doctor. Both men had grins on their faces. They were grown men getting the chance to intimately examine a young high school-aged girl.

"Ms. Leahey?" Asked the doctor, reading her name from his clipboard.

"Yes."

"I'm Dr. Roberts." All three men in the exam room stood well over six feet, but Dr. Roberts was the tallest. On a normal day Ashley would've thought he was handsome with his neatly trimmed beard and thick-framed glasses. She noticed the chest hair that stuck out from his collar. But this wasn't a normal day. "So I understand a teacher at your school cornered you in his office and you've requested a rape kit?" The doctor looked her up and down. Her hair and makeup were a mess. Even if she is lying about being raped, this teen certainly looks like she got it rough, thought the doctor.

He'd taken this job at the precinct's medical clinic as part of a personal mission to help defend grown men against crazy accusations by young girls. Dr. Roberts and Officer Reynolds had worked on countless cases together and discredited hundreds of girls over the years. But Dr. Roberts had never gotten his hands on a high schooler before.

"Yes, Dr. Roberts. But I'd really rather be alone and not have my dad here -"

"Sorry, princess," the doctor interrupted. "It says here you're in high school. Your father has to be here in the room with us."

Ashley looked down at the ground, embarrassed.

"It'll be okay, Ashley," her father said.

"Now if you could please remove your clothes we can get started." All three men stared at Ashley.

"My clothes? Don't you have a hospital gown or something I can wear?"

"I'm afraid not, princess. This is all part of the exam. Officer Reynolds and I need to see as much as we can so we can determine whether you were actually raped by your teacher or not."

Ashley's father said nothing. He'd avoided seeing the girl naked for years now even though his favorite porn videos involved wayward teens getting molested by their fathers.

Eventually the girl stood up and turned so she was facing away from the men. She pulled her skirt down and took her top off, exposing her breasts.

"Don't forget the panties," her dad said without even thinking. The little girl slid her panties down.

"Now turn around, sweetheart," said the doctor.

Ashley turned around, totally exposed. Unbeknownst to her, Officer Reynolds had pulled out a digital camera. Multiple flashes went off as he took pictures of the young girl. "I'm just collecting evidence," he said.

Ashley had bruises on her inner thighs and all over her ass and tits. Proof of the rough treatment she'd received. The doctor took notes on his clipboard. "That's a lot of bruising, especially on your pert breasts," he commented. "But just because you got it rough doesn't mean you didn't ask for it," the doctor said lowly so Mr. Leahey wouldn't hear. "Now why don't you lay on your back on the exam table." Ashley did as she was told. The doctor put his clipboard down and put on a pair of gloves. Ashley's dad looked on as Dr. Roberts placed the girl's feet in stirrups and squirted lube on his fingers.

The doctor sat in his chair and adjusted the height so he was eye level with the teen's pussy.

"Totally bald. Interesting. And she certainly looks spread open," the doctor remarked. Her cunny had definitely been rutted in. "Any history of problem sexual behaviors?" Dr. Roberts turned to look at Mr. Leahey. "Masturbation? Dressing provocatively? Was she a virgin before this 'rape'?" The doctor used air quotes. He leaned in close to the girl's cunt to really examine it. "Never had to do this on a girl this young," he sighed and chuckled slyly. Ashley could feel the man's breath on her teenage pussy.

"Sometimes her clothes invite attention," Mr. Leahey said, not bothering to avert his eyes. "Not sure about the virginity part."

"Yes Dr. Roberts I was a virgin," Ashley lied. She was willing to say whatever it took to get him to believe her.

The doctor took a discreet sniff of the pink girl cunt in front of him. It smelled like sex.

"Well little Ashley it certainly looks like you've had something railed in and out of your teenaged vagina repeatedly. I'm going to run some tests so we can see if you're actually telling the truth about being raped. Be a good girl for me." The doctor shoved two gloved fingers into the girl with no warning. Ashley grunted. "Make sure you're getting this," Dr. Roberts said to the detective. Ashley closed her eyes but could still sense the multiple flashes from the cop's camera.

The doctor moved his fingers around. The girl's cunt made wet squelching sounds and cum began to seep out of her. "Bingo!" Dr. Roberts grinned before grabbing a small medical container to collect the male jism.

"Jesus," the cop remarked as the cummy cup of male seed got so full that baby batter ran down the sides. He snapped a photo. Ashley's father wasn't even pretending to look away. Both of his hands were held in front of his crotch, blocking it from view.

"The test should just take a few minutes. I'll be right back," the doctor excused himself.

Ashley's pussy farted and a glob of grown adult male sperm leaked out of her. The whole room smelled like teenage girl.

"Daddy there's sperm all over me!" The teenaged tart said. Jism pooled around her ass and Mr. Leahey could tell it was running down toward her balloon knot.

Ashley's father couldn't take it anymore. "I'm gonna run to the bathroom," he mumbled before abruptly exiting the room.

That left little Ashley alone with Officer Reynolds. "How long will this take, officer?" The little girl asked, totally humiliated and embarrassed. Her teen pussy and tits were still totally exposed.

The cop chuckled. "That all depends on whether you're telling the truth or not." Reynolds stared at the girls used up cunt.

"Of course I'm telling the truth, why would I lie about something this serious!" There was definitely male seed sticking to the young girl's asshole.

"To be honest little girl it's hard to believe you when you have a totally bald vagina," the cop smiled. "You're literally in high school. Way too young to be thinking about sex, let alone advertising your forbidden little girl cunny to any grown man who gets a peak up your skirt."

Ashley's face got red and she covered her cummy pussy with her hands. She wished she was invisible.

"Cum-guzzling cunt. Is there grown man cum stuck up your little asshole, too?"

Dr. Roberts and Ashley's father entered the room before the girl could respond. Ashley noticed her dad had a weird stain near his zipper that wasn't there before.

"Would you stand up please, Ashley," the doctor instructed as he examined the test results on his clipboard. Ashley stood up from the medical exam table, covering her nipples with her hands. The three grown men stood in front of her. "The semen analysis was inconclusive."

The cop erupted in laughter, not even trying to control himself. "I knew it," he said loudly, shaking his head at the teen girl.

"What does that mean?" Asked Mr. Leahey.

"It means..." Dr. Roberts cleared his throat. "It means that there was semen from multiple males in her vagina. No single male could be identified." Ashley's jaw dropped. Her dad was pissed.

"At this rate she'll be a single mom before she even gets her driver's license," joked the cop.

"I thought you said your teacher raped you," Ashley's father said sternly.

"He did!"

"So why is there another load from someone else in your fucking cunt." He couldn't believe all of the nasty dirty things he was finding out about his teenaged daughter.

"Because Brock Wood raped me too! I went to Coach Mathis to report it and he forced himself on me when I told him about it." Ashley was crying now.

"Didn't you say you were a virgin before you were 'raped', sweetheart?" The doctor used air quotes again.

"Well -- I only said that so that you guys would believe me!"

"So you're changing your story? When did this other sexual encounter happen?" The cop asked.

"Friday night."

"That doesn't even make sense. Is it possible for her to have jism stuffed up her cunt for that long, doctor?" Ashley's father was clearly disgusted. He adjusted his crotch.

"Well she's a teenager in her prime breeding years. A teen girl's job is to get pregnant and stay that way. It's certainly possible. Is Brock black, sweetie?"

"Why does that matter?" Ashley asked. The doctor took a step toward the girl and reached out toward her breasts. Ashley's father said nothing as the doctor openly inspected her tits.

"Black male jism has that tendency to get stuck up inside a girl's vagina. That's just science, princess. And these bruises on your breasts and bum are consistent with how African American men treat young girls in the bedroom." He roughly twisted her nipple, causing the teen to wince. "This is how a thug would treat a white girl, especially one in high school. That doesn't mean it's rape. It's natural for them to completely dominate young girls and make them submit before drowning out their wombs in warm sticky semen."

"What are you saying, Dr. Roberts?" Mr. Leahey's face was flushed with anger. His hands were in front of his crotch again.

"Just that a lot of teen girls are secretly attracted to thugs because of their reputation for being so rough and well-endowed. What looks like rape to the untrained eye is commonly consensual sex with a thug who is simply giving the girl exactly what she asked for, either through her words or her actions"

"So she probably wasn't raped..." Ashley's father followed the doctor's line of reasoning.

"Well she's lied about practically everything since we started this exam," replied the doctor. "She lied about previously being a virgin, she lied about the likely multiple black males who ejaculated unprotected inside of her high school aged vagina, and in my professional opinion she's lied about her teacher bending her over and taking her brutally against her will."

"Her obsession with black thugs explains the bruises all over her body and her stretched out, puffy teenaged vagina," added Officer Reynolds "It's likely that when her teacher called little Ashley out on her whorish behavior, she accused the grown man of rape to save herself from the public embarrassment and shame. We've seen cases like this a million times."

"All we know for sure is that she has a thing for black men," announced Dr. Roberts. "And girls like that...well, they tend to get their insides painted white."

"No that's not true!" Ashley yelled. "Daddy this is ridiculous. I can't believe this is happening to me. I'm a good girl, daddy!"

"So why didn't you call me or report it to the police when you spread your legs for Brock?" Mr. Leahey asked. Ashley didn't reply. "Instead of calling your daddy or the cops you decided to put on one of your slutty little outfits and walk into that grown man's office, didn't you? Were you there to tease him? To brag about all of the black dick you were taking? Was it an excuse to talk about teen girls getting raped with an adult male who was sure to get aroused? Fucking attention whore. Jesus Christ!" Ashley had never seen her dad so angry.

For years Ashley's father had been sniffing her panties and wondering about her sex life. She'd started dressing like a complete whore when she started at Mountain High and it had taken everything in Mr. Leahey not to just force the girl to her knees and stuff her young forbidden throat with adult cock.

The girl said nothing and whimpered. Her pussy farted again and another load of grown adult cum poured out of her teenaged cunt as she stood there. It was totally perverted, this young teen standing completely naked in front of three grown men with her cunny leaking thug sperm.

Mr. Leahey was overwhelmed. Here was his daughter who he'd suspected was a slut for years now, leaking cum onto the floor of the teen girl rape clinic.

"You fucking slut, you fucking teen slut!" Ashley's daddy was done holding back. "You weren't really raped. Everyone knows it! So they got rough with you, that's what blacks do! And you were asking for it you little high school tramp!"

Officer Reynolds and Dr. Roberts looked on as Mr. Leahey absolutely berated his teenaged daughter.

"Who are the others? Who are the other thugs you let ejaculate totally unprotected inside your little cunny?" His voice was strained.

"Daddy, it's not like that. You don't understand! I said no and they just forced me anyway!" Ashley was practically mumbling she was so humiliated.

"Name the fucking thugs!" Her father yelled

"Well," Ashley's voice was shaking. "Brock Wood and Jamaal-"

Ashley's father lost it at the name Jamaal. It was just so obviously a fucking thug's name. All Mr. Leahey could see was red. He marched up to his totally naked high school aged daughter and backhanded her hard across the face. Officer Reynolds snapped photos of the naked teen looking totally defeated.

"You little whore." He emphasized every word and seemed to revel in finally getting the opportunity to humiliate his wayward cum-addicted daughter. "Is that how I raised you, Ashley? To be some gangbanger thug's cocksleeve?"

"Daddy, I-"

Ashley's father spit in her face without even letting her finish. "Whore!" He grabbed the girls throat with one hand and molested her breast with the other. "Isn't this how those thugs did it?"

"Mr. Leahey!" Said the doctor. He was enough of a gentleman to not let the poor girl get raped by her father. In the exam room at least. The lying teen had been humiliated enough, and he'd gotten plenty of explicit photos to share with his buddies later. "I think this concludes our exam. Obviously there's no crime to report. Take her home and do whatever you want with her, but I think we're done here."

"Put your clothes back on, little girl," said Officer Reynolds. "Mr. Leahey, we'll send you a copy of these photos as soon as we're finished writing our report."

Ashley's father let go of the girl's neck. She let out a wet cough and took a step back. She looked dazed. Spit on her face, makeup ruined, hair totally a mess. Officer Reynolds snapped one last photo of the girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday night in the suburbs. Mr. Hunt was at yet another high school party, only this time Coach Mathis joined him. This party was much rowdier than the last. The house was full of suburban white kids pouring shots and blasting thug rap music about fucking girls rough when they disrespect you and staying strapped with a gun.

Kids were making out with each other. Teen girls were stumbling around drunk and getting groped. Mr. Hunt and Coach Mathis were talking football and ogling girls when Regina Turner, the little teen who was totally brand new to Mountain High School, and the cheer squad's two other recruits said hello.

"What the hell are you girls wearing?" Mr. Hunt laughed. The girls were wearing cheerleading uniforms but they looked way too small. Regina's teen tits were practically bursting out of her top. She wasn't wearing a bra. The high school cheerleading skirt didn't cover her ass properly, either. The girls stood there smiling, almost like they were proud to be dressed like total sluts.

"They're hazing us because we're the new recruits," Regina giggled. "We have to wear these outfits for the rest of the party." She played with her hair and made eyes at Mr. Hunt, her adult male math teacher. Next to her stood Olivia and Janie, who were also brand new to Mountain High. As they giggled, Mr. Hunt noticed both of them had braces. It was in such stark contrast to their blossoming breasts and skimpy outfits. He tried not to think of Principal Smith branding Ashley a "brace-faced slut" before ejaculating onto her school photo.

"So they're making you parade around in old uniforms?" Mr. Hunt teased and landed a playful tap on Regina's shoulder. Of course his hand slipped and conveniently ran over the girl's breast.

Coach Mathis found himself aroused in front of these obscenely dressed high school girls. After getting to punish and seed Ashley and totally get away with it, Mathis was drunk on cunny. He was loving every minute of talking to these teenaged girls.

"You girls should be careful," Coach Mathis chimed in. "You'll get raped wearing that," he smirked. The girls giggled thinking it was a joke, their tits bouncing.

"Well, if it's not rough it isn't fun," Regina said in her little voice while staring at Mr. Hunt. She was a drunk teenaged girl trying to be edgy.

"What a naughty thing to say," Mr. Hunt openly flirted with her.

"Is Ashley here tonight?" Coach Mathis asked, looking around the room. He wondered if she'd rat him out.

"She's not coming," said Olivia.

"I haven't been able to get a hold of her lately," Janie said. "I don't know what's up with her."

"You know I've noticed Ashley has been pretty distracted lately," said Mathis. "A few weeks ago she showed up to my class 40 minutes late and looked...disheveled. I'm starting to worry about her."

"Well to tell you the truth we're worried about her, too," said Olivia. "She's been seeing this guy, Jamaal. He goes to Mountain State."

"Oh yeah? What kind of guy is he?" Mr. Hunt asked.

"Well he's..." Olivia gestured.

"Remember those photos we saw, Mr. Hunt?" Regina smirked suggestively.

"Oh, the same gentleman from those graphic photographs? The African-American gentleman." Mr. Hunt smiled.

"Yeah. Well, Ashley was late to class that day because she was with Jamaal." Admitted Olivia. "They were...you know." The cheerleader gestured with her hands.

"Having sexual intercourse?" Mr. Hunt suggested.

"Yeah but she didn't want to. Jamaal's been manipulating her. All those photos he sent to the football guys, they've spread like wildfire. Now he's holding that over her head. If she doesn't drop everything whenever he asks he'll leak dirty videos to the entire school."

"Only a slut would get caught up in something that perverted," Coach Mathis said crudely. "For all we know this is some kink game she's playing with him." He loved talking like this to teenaged girls.

"Maybe. Good for her then. What's wrong with getting a little kinky?" Regina giggled, her words slurring a bit.

"A lot of young teenaged girls such as yourself say they love getting kinky. Then they go and cry rape," Mr. Hunt said matter of factly. "When young girls ask for it rough, they tend to get it rough. I just hope she doesn't go around accusing this young African-American male of rape."

"Good sex is borderline rape," Regina sounded totally wasted.

12