Ashley the School Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You naughty little tart. Did you hear that in a movie? You're way too young to know what you're talking about."

"Are you trying to say that I'm a virgin, Mr. Hunt? Because I'm totally not!" The girl replied unconvincingly.

While Mr. Hunt and Regina the little cheerleader were having their flirty back and forth, Coach Mathis was getting handsy with Olivia and Janie. All this talk about rape. Mathis found himself with one hand on Olivia's ass and the other on Janie's. If they were uncomfortable they didn't show it. It's likely what they wanted to happen. Dressed like that with no shame. Bringing up Ashley's black boyfriend and all of the kinky inappropriate things he was forcing her to do. These girls were totally forbidden fruit and they knew it. Mathis played with their panties and went exploring with his fingers.

Suddenly, a senior girl staggered into the living room, her steps unsteady. As she teetered, barely able to hold herself up, a guy from the football team rushed to her aid. She was pretty but definitely looked out of it. Her words came out as gibberish. The guy roughly placed his hand around her waist. "We should find you a more comfortable spot. There are bedrooms upstairs," he suggested, guiding her toward the staircase. His football buddies caught onto the situation and shared a round of high-fives.

Regina turned to her math teacher. "She looks really fucked up."

"She's probably been flirting with him all night. Won't get anything she didn't ask for," replied Mr. Hunt.

Regina had never met a grown man, especially one her father's age, who talked so openly about sex. His crudeness aroused her. And he was so much bigger than the little teen. An entire foot taller and at least double her weight. He was the embodiment of alpha male masculinity.

A wail of sirens shattered the mood. Blue and red flashing lights reflected off the walls in the living room. The party turned chaotic. Mathis and Mr. Hunt couldn't get caught like this at a party with teenaged students.

Coach Mathis grabbed Janie and Olivia by their wrists and made for upstairs. "This way girls, we have to hide!" Teens were running wild throughout the house. Most were trying to get out the backdoor and make a run for it.

Regina grabbed Mr. Hunt's hand. "I know a place we can hide!" She pulled him toward the hallway.

The two of them stumbled through the house as the cops forced their way in. Regina opened a closet door and shoved Mr. Hunt inside before following him. They scooched toward the back wall and listened to the cops as they asked a group of unlucky girls for ID. Regina's backside was pressed up against her math teacher. Both of them shifted uncomfortably in the tiny closet. Regina swore she could feel a stiff bulge pressing into her back.

"Mr. Hunt, is that your penis?" Regina whispered.

The math teacher cleared his throat. "Be quiet, little girl. You're going to get us caught."

Regina could feel Mr. Hunt's breath on the back of her neck. The closeness was driving her crazy. His grown adult manhood was pressing into her back. Something snapped inside Regina. Her forbidden cunt began to drool from being in the presence of such a dominant male. The girl groaned as she rubbed her ass up against her teacher. She was a whore in heat. A perverted teenaged girl who had a special thing for older adult males.

"What the hell are you doing?" There was a growl in his low voice. The fertile teen was drunk and throwing herself at her teacher while police officers were just on the other side of the closet door.

"I don't know, Mr. Hunt," the girl whispered, turning around so that her chest was touching his body. She looked up into his eyes. "Isn't it kind of romantic, the two of us being stuck in here?"

"What?"

"Mr. Hunt, can I tell you something?" The girl whispered as she blatantly rubbed her chest up against her teacher.

"What is it?"

"I think...I think I have a bit of a crush on you, Mr. Hunt," her voice was soft.

The teacher shook his head. "You shouldn't be telling me this stuff, Regina."

"But why not? It's the truth! And I know you feel the same way," Regina grabbed Mr. Hunt's crotch and felt his hardness.

"You're going to get me fired. They might even throw me in jail." Mr. Hunt's words were stern but his cock was fully erect. He did nothing to stop little Regina from playing with his zipper.

Regina looked up at him, pouting. She was still in that slutty cheerleader outfit.

"But I won't tell anyone, Mr. Hunt. It can be a secret."

They could hear multiple police officers searching the house. Teen girls who were way too young to be caught drinking were getting asked for ID that they totally didn't have yet. Some were being put in handcuffs.

"You won't tell a soul?" Mr. Hunt whispered.

"No, I promise."

The girl quietly slid to her knees. She eagerly played with her math teacher's fat bulge.

"This is so fucking nasty and dirty," Mr. Hunt looked down at her. The girl unbuckled her teacher's belt and fished out his fat cock like it was the most natural thing in the world. Regina the petite little high school cheerleader was face to face with a grown man's cock. Mr. Hunt could feel her hot breath. "Our little secret," he nodded as the teen took his cockhead into her mouth.

The girl had clearly done this kind of thing before. She had no problem bouncing that pretty face up and down her teacher's hairy cock.

Some of the cops were now just feet from the closet. Thinking that they may run short on time, Mr. Hunt thought he'd try to hurry things along.

"Let's see how deep she can go," Mr. Hunt grabbed the back of her head and tried to stuff the remaining inches of his adult cock deep down the cheerleader's windpipe. Regina immediately gagged and slapped her hands on her math teacher's huge thighs. He let her up. The girl had spit all over face.

"Careful," she gasped, still working his wet cock with her hand.

"Come on. Open up." Mr. Hunt slapped his stiff prick on the teen's face. Then took a step toward her, smushing his cock into her face and forcing her right against the wall.

Regina continued sucking but she was a bit scared Mr. Hunt would gag her again. When the cheerleader yet again failed at getting her teacher's cock properly fitted inside her throat, Mr. Hunt grabbed the back of the girl's head and shoved. She gagged and flailed her arms as her little teen throat was invaded and her nose met her high school teacher's coarse pubic hair.

He had her up against the wall. This cheerleader sat on her knees and took it like a total slut.

"You're literally in fucking high school," Mr. Hunt grunted, shoving his hard cock as deep as it could go. Tears ran down the girls face. She coughed and gagged. There was spit everywhere. She was moving her head from side to side and repeatedly gagging as her body tried everything to expel the grown adult male penis that was lodged so brutally inside her teenaged throat. "Did you even try to be a good girl when you started school this year or did you just walk in and decide to be a right tart?"

Mr. Hunt pulled out so just his tip was in the girl's mouth. "Wait! Let me up!" The girl tried to yell, but everything she said was muffled by the adult penis resting on her tongue. Mr. Hunt didn't really care anyway. He was an alpha male who found himself alone with a high school girl. He was going to rut until he ejaculated and marked his territory.

The math teacher spit on his fat cock, not caring at all that most of it got on little Regina's face. Her makeup was ruined anyway. "This what you wanted?" The girl's teacher asked right before fully sheathing his adult male cock inside her throat and holding it there. She looked up at him almost like she was searching for approval, her throat totally stuffed, pubes in her face, drool running down her lips. "How old are you again, sweetie?" Mr. Hunt asked condescendingly as he flexed his cock and rubbed his pubic hair in Regina's face. The girl could only make choking sounds.

Regina could hear voices right in front of the closet. But Mr. Hunt wasn't even trying to be discreet anymore.

The teacher pinched her nostrils roughly and held them shut. Regina was slapping her teachers thighs and trying to tap out. Tough shit. He grunted then shoved so hard the girl gagged immediately, her head loudly rustling against the closet wall. He began properly face fucking the girl with absolutely no mercy. 300lbs of grown adult male pounding home.

"Goddamn, you little whore," The math teacher groaned in perverted bliss. His cock was shoved inside the teen girl's throat. "Fucking cockslut. Hitting on me all night. I'm your fucking teacher!" His huge wet sloppy balls slapped against her chin. He totally dog-walked her. Regina was crying now. Mr. Hunt was loudly owning this girl. Rutting inside her throat, making her gag and choke, banging her head against the wall over and over.

"You asked for it you fucking slut! If it's not rough it isn't fun, right?" Fat adult cock inside that teen throat. Cheerleader slut getting practically raped.

Mr. Hunt lost it. Fat hairy cock choking the girl out. Fat hairy balls slapping against her fucking chin. Snot, spit, and pre-cum all over her face. "High school slut!" The teacher yelled, his huge thighs shaking. Male ejaculate bubbled up from his ballsack and painted the girl's throat. He smacked Regina roughly in the back of the head, a trick he'd learned back in college to get those last couple inches buried. The cocksnot gushed down her throat and out of her nose as she gagged loudly.

Suddenly the closet door swung open. A male police officer stood staring at the little cheerleader on her knees, semen leaking out of her nose and face stuffed with donkey cock. The male offender was much older -- maybe even her father -- and was more than twice her size.

Mr. Hunt was almost proud to get caught by another male. He smirked as he finally let Regina breathe. She coughed up ejaculate and wiped her face with the back of her hands. The cop adjusted a button on his uniform to make sure his bodycam was rolling.

Behind that cop, Mr. Hunt could see Coach Mathis getting put in handcuffs by another officer. He was just in his underwear. Janie and Olivia, Regina's cheerleader friends were completely naked and arguing with the officer. Clearly they'd been caught upstairs doing god knows what. "This is all a misunderstanding!" Janie shouted.

Mr. Hunt and the cop just looked at each other. Regina stayed on her knees and caught her breath. She had been totally conquered and dominated. The officer adjusted his crotch but said nothing.

The little cheerleader suddenly felt a warm trickle on her face. Her math teacher was pissing on her. Humiliating her in front of this other adult male. She moved away but he just kept pointing his prick at her. Eventually she got so soaked that she just sat there and took it. Her spirit had been broken and she'd been put in her place. Adult male piss and semen all over her.

"She's the school slut, officer," Mr. Hunt said, gesturing to the used whore. He let out another spurt of piss that landed on her face. "She asked for it."

12