Ashley, Tim, and the Stranger...

Story Info
A man offers Tim a blowjob, and Ashley loves the idea.
4.4k words
4.73
26.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim and Ashley made their way to the bottom floor of their luxury hotel, headed towards the renown spa. Both were slightly tipsy, wanting only to unwind after a whirlwind four days of travel. They had flown into Prague for a friend's wedding and sprinted the entire trip until now. After their shared bottle of wine in the lounge, the spa was going to feel rejuvenating.

Ashley, an attractive, athletic brunette, smiled at Tim, "Give me about five minutes to change, babe, and I'll meet you right out here."

"Sounds good, just don't wear too much." Tim said, smirking playfully.

Tim turned and entered the men's locker room, quickly disrobed down to his silkies (extremely short and thin running shorts), stowed his bag and clothes in the locker before donning his sandals and grabbing a towel. Tim took a few steps towards the entranceway to meet Ashley, when a tall, extremely athletic, and handsome man excitedly called out to him. Tim didn't recognize the man, however the stranger seemed to know Tim somehow, so he played along, assuming he was a guest at the wedding he just didn't recognize yet.

"It's great seeing you here!" Said the stranger.

"Yeah, we checked in a few hours ago for our last night, just want to relax for a bit, you know?" Tim said, still confused as to how this man seemed to know him.

"Relax just like the last time we were here?" The man beamed, hinting at some fact he assumed Tim would catch onto.

"Huh? What do you mean? I haven't seen you here before, have I?" The stranger squinted at Tim, and looked him up and down, seeming to realize he had misidentified some other friend.

"I'm terribly sorry, I thought you were someone else... my mistake," his accented voice slyly explained. His eyes kept evaluating Tim before settling on Tim's shorts and lingering. Tim felt his gaze, and when he normally would have felt self-conscious and uncomfortable, inexplicably felt a surge of confidence and a hint of excitement. He couldn't explain it, but having such an attractive stranger, both only in shorts, obviously leering at him felt empowering.

"That's alright, I get it all the time..." Tim couldn't help but let a slight smile play across his lips as the strangers eyes darted from Tim's crotch to Tim's eyes. Both felt it... a connection, an understanding, a shared playful mystery of what might happen next. For Tim, it was exhilarating and new... he let his eyes break contact with the strangers and drag downwards, to the obvious bulge in the tall man's shorts, and excitedly appreciated what he thought he could see. Breaking this temporary trance, the stranger took several quick steps to Tim, and aggressively extended his hand, placing it directly over Tim's swelling dick. In a shock, Tim froze... nothing like this had ever happened, let alone from a man. But his body yearned for it. The man's large hand, gripping Tim's growing erection, left his heart racing, almost to the point of being light headedly aroused and excited.

"If you want, I'll suck you off right here..." The stranger whispered in Tim's ear.

In a panic, Tim stammered "I can't, my wife is waiting outside... I've got to get going."

With a firm squeeze, the man chuckled and released Tim's erection, dragging his hand up Tim's lean body, "If you must, but I'll be here if you change your mind."

Without knowing quite what to do, Tim again started for the entrance to the waiting room, where Ashley was surely waiting by now. His silkies were failing at hiding how aroused his was, so he quickly wrapped his towel around his waist, only somewhat concealing his condition.

"You look like you've seen a ghost!" Ashley blurted out when Tim walked around the corner.

Silently, almost in a daze, Tim walked to Ashley and shared Ashley's bench. Ashley watched him, wondering why he looked so shocked, until Tim calmly explained "A guy just offered to give me a blowjob in the locker room."

"Really?" She chuckled, almost not believing him, "Just some random guy offered to blow you?"

"Yep. I think he thought I was someone else. He grabbed my dick and held it when he offered." Tim replied, just starting straight ahead, acutely aware of how erotic the entire scenario was.

"What did you do?" Ashley hungrily asked, her eyes narrowing to probe Tim for more information.

"I froze, then I left. I... I kind of regret it now..."

"Why is that? Do you want him to suck your dick?" Ashley demurred to him, further testing Tim's limits, and excited that he was possibly open to the idea.

"I... I do. Maybe we should invite him up to the room?"

"Yes. Invite him up! Tell him I'm coming along too, but it's for you two... it sounds like so much fun... especially if you will enjoy it..." Ashley excited responded, slowly reaching her hand over Tim's toweled lap to feel his hardness, confirming he was, in fact, extremely turned on by the entire encounter.

Standing quickly, Tim gave Ashley a beaming smile, feeling confident for the first time since laying eyes on the stranger. Tim would invite him to their room and see what would happen. Tim's mind flickered through a dozen scenarios in an instant: the stranger deepthroating him, Tim sucking the stranger, the stranger and Ashley both sucking Tim... Tim's dick pulsed and throbbed at what was going to happen tonight.

Walking into the locker room, Tim quickly spotted the stranger, "We are in room 417. My wife wants to watch..."

The stranger smirked a wicked, hungry, and excited smile at Tim, "She does? We are going to have some fun..." He dragged out the word fun as he slowly traced his hand up Tim's thigh, over his dick, and up his body, eliciting a painfully erotic shudder from Tim entire body. "Give me thirty minutes" The stranger teasingly whispered heavily into Tim's ear, who could only nod in response.

Tim stepped back, lightheaded at how energized the situation was, and how no more than seven minutes had passed since he and Ashley walked into the spa. This would be his first time with a man. He was open to the idea, and they had discussed this together. Earlier that year, he sheepishly admitted to Ashley that he wanted to give a blowjob. Tim was nervous at Ashley's reaction, especially with the long pause after he finally verbalized what he wanted to do. Breathlessly, Ashley's only response was how hot she thought that would be to watch. Thank God. They discussed the idea, and Ashley admitted that a lot of the porn she would watch involved two guys who didn't mind playing with each other and the woman they were fucking. Tim was relieved and excited that he had Ashley's support, especially if she found it arousing.

Hitting the button to the elevator, Tim looked wide eyes at Ashley, and both broke into big grins about the opportunity to let him live out a fantasy. The stranger calmly walked past, winking at Tim and sizing Ashley up... she admired the first site she had of him, and felt her heart quicken just a bit, imagining instantly what it would look like to have this man on his knees in front of her husband.

Returning to the room, both opened a bottle of red wine, and quickly joined each other in the shower to prepare. "Okay, ground rules." Tim opened with.

"No penetration with me. Only you get to fuck me."

"Deal." Tim replied.

"And no kissing, at least for me."

"Alright. And anyways, I don't know if he's gay or bi, he might not want to play with you."

"True... and babe, I want this to be about you. This is a big step, and I want you to enjoy it. I just want to sit off to the side and watch you have fun and experiment with something new. Plus, he's fucking hot. I want to see his dick throbbing as you play with it!" Tim absolutely loved it when Ashley's mouth was dirty and felt his dick pulse again imagining the scenario she described.

"Sounds good to me, hon. Fuck... what are the chances?"

"Right? I don't know what it is about you, but gay guys always seem to find you, and I fucking love it!" She giggled. "And now you're kind of playing for their team!"

Tim laughed along with her "I know! To think, we could have been doing this for years, had I realized it earlier and had the confidence to tell you."

"You know I love you," She quietly said as she took his face in her hands, bringing him down for a short, if not sensual, kiss. "Plus, I get off to the thought of another man sucking your cock dry..." Fuck. That mouth again. Tim's dick pulsed again at the word cock.

"Save it... don't cum yet. Let him make you fucking explode, babe," Ashley stated seductively, forcing another sexually charged shudder from her husband. "Plus, he'll be here soon..." she said, downing the rest of her wine and stepping out of the shower.

Both dried off, nervous with anticipation of how the encounter would progress. Tim threw on another pair of silkies as Ashley slipped into her own pair and a t-shirt, nothing fancy. This wasn't about her, this was for Tim. She was a spectator, a coach, a guide, and a wife for Tim tonight, who was thrilled at the opportunity to watch her husband live out a fantasy. And, she thought frankly, she was horny as fuck at the idea. She wanted this just as badly as Tim did, and knew she'd be playing with herself the entire time.

There was a knock at the door. Both Tim and Ashley froze... it was now or never. Both, in the recesses of their mind, feared he wouldn't show up. But he was here. Waiting. The husband and wife looked at each other, meeting smiles and eyes wide with excitement, as Tim made his way to the door and opened it. The stranger took a step in, standing an easy six inches over Tim, and immediately grabbed Tim's erection again, still swollen. Ashley watched from afar as the two shared a moment, Tim's cock pulsing and throbbing in the stranger's hand, as Tim stood confidently in his muscular frame, and slid his hand to the stranger's groin. It was only for a few seconds, but the two seemed to share something much deeper... the stranger knowing this was a first for Tim, and appreciating what they would all experience that night. How grateful they were, all three very attractive, fit, and young people, ready to play, to fuck, and to cum.

The stranger was the first to break the spell, looking over at Ashley and slowly releasing Tim's engorged cock, taking a step towards her.

"It's lovely to meet you... your husband mentioned something about his wife..." He said hungrily, his eyes appraising her physique, not hiding his lust.

"You too" Ashley managed to slip out, immediately aware of how aroused she was, and doubting her resolve to only watch.

The stranger turned quickly back to Tim and smiled, pure excitement and lust in his eyes.

"How do you want to start?"

"Well..." a sheepish Tim calmly said... "how about this?"

Tim, taking a bold step towards the stranger, dropped to his knees. Shocked, Ashley's eyes grew wide, and she watched Tim's first tangible step towards embracing his bisexuality. She breathlessly watched as Tim tugged the stranger's shorts down, his eyes watching Tim's every move. The shorts freed the shaved, thick, long, uncut cock lurking behind them. Tim's eyes grew at the impressive swollen erection now just inches in front of his face. His heartbeat in his chest as his cock throbbed with every beat. He needed this. He needed this swollen, heavy cock in his mouth, to taste, savor, and suck his lusts onto. After only a few seconds of appraisal, Tim leaned forward, and with one hand, held the man's thigh while his other took his dick into Tim's mouth. Tim moaned with the stranger at the pure erotic pleasure of the moment, the man feeling the heat of Tim's mouth radiating through his body as Tim felt the man's pulse throbbing across his tongue.

Ashley, wide eyed and shocked, took a step back and sat on the lounge chair a few feet away as Tim sucked the stranger's cock in front of her. It was mesmerizing. The stranger's head was thrown back as Tim hungrily licked up and down the sizeable cock in front of him, his hand stroking the length. It was obvious Tim was in heaven, moaning passionately through his full mouth, and the vocal reactions from the stranger assured Tim and Ashley that his cock was loving Tim's mouth.

After several minutes, Tim released the massive cock from his mouth and looked towards Ashley, and bluntly asked through a smile "Do you want to help?"

Without a word, Ashley slid off the lounge to her knees, with groaned approval from the stranger as she took his cock in her mouth, Tim's hand holding the painfully hard erection in place for her. He admired the lust she had and was amazing at how erotic it was to watch his wife play with another man. She grabbed the stranger's ass, and pulled him into her throat, taking as much of his length as she could before releasing, then repeating. Tim was amazed, and tilted his head to suck the man's balls, eliciting an even louder moan as both hungry mouths worshipped his cock. Ashley relented as the man pulled back, too close to exploding to want to continue... with gleaming eyes, Ashley looked at Tim and pulled him in for a passionate kiss, the man's precum coating her cheeks, lips, and tongue, further swelling Tim's rock hard cock, still confined in his silkies.

The man indicated for both to stand, and obeying, Tim and Ashley raised from their knees.

"Can I suck you now?" The stranger said, smiling eagerly at Tim, appreciating how fiercely Tim needed a mouth on his cock.

Without waiting for Tim's desperate nod, the stranger pushed Tim onto the bed and quickly stripped his silkies off him, finally freeing his erection, springing up, slick with precum already running down it's lengths. Without hesitation, the stranger gripped his base and engulfed Tim's entire cock, pushing him all the way into his throat. Tim could feel the man's throat, groaning loudly at how enthusiastic the stranger was about taking every inch. Ashley could only watch with admiration; Tim was sizeable himself, but the stranger made it look easy to take every delicious inch. Without thinking, Ashley stripped her shirt, showing her lean body to both, drawing the stranger's eyes across her hard body as he released all but the head of Tim's cock, coating the rest with saliva. In one motion, Ashley stripped her shorts, revealing that all three were bald. She quickly mounted the bed, opening her legs over Tim's face as she moved into a 69 position with her husband; she was going to help the stranger suck Tim's cock. Without thinking, she locked eyes with the stranger, and each drew the other in for a frantic, open mouth, gasping kiss, only inches above Tim's wet cock. After this shared passion, they dropped down and engulfed the throbbing member again, allowing Tim to feel both tongues hungrily working him.

All he could do was grab Ashley's ass and push her into his face, allowing him to feel how soaking wet she was by the experience so far. She groaned loudly, savoring the first physical pleasure yet to release her pent-up arousal. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." she breathless exclaimed as Tim's tongue found her clit, his hands pulling her ass cheeks apart as his mouth devoured as much as he could. He kept working a deliberate pattern, circling her clit and listening to her moans, feeling her body clench over his, trying not to be too distracted by her holding his cock as the stranger took his balls into his mouth. He found the right spot. Her moaning increased, and she started grinding her hips back slightly, humping his mouth, until her entire body froze, shuddered, and she let out a low, loud grown. He kept licking her through it as the man stopped to watch this woman cum in front of him.

As she came down from her desperate orgasm, all three climbed up off the bed, all elated at what they had experienced so far. Tim offered the rest of the bottle of wine to the others, and all three, naked, aroused, and breathing heavily, sipped for a brief moment before recollecting themselves, their eyes starting to wander over each other lustily. The stranger spoke first.

"I want you to fuck your wife." He said, smiling with a mischievous glint.

Tim and Ashley looked at it each, Tim with his cock still painfully engorged and standing crudely up and away from his body. Ashley took his hand and hopped onto the bed, laying on her back, and Tim quickly devoured her mouth in a passionate kiss. As Tim positioned herself over her, he felt the strangers large hand grab his cock from behind and below him, guiding him into his wife's pussy. He slowly rubbed Tim against her lips, earning vocal responses from both during their kiss. Then, the stranger lined Tim's cock perfectly with her opening, and with one firm hand, pushed Tim into his wife in one long, slow, smooth motion. Ashley's eyes opened with shocked pleasure as Tim's cock bottomed out in her, feeling how warm, wet, smooth, and tight she was. They paused in blissful pleasure, before Tim slowly pulled out, then fucked his cock back into her. Absent were the stranger's hands, and both, between Tim's slow but strong, forceful fucking, felt the weight on the bed shift as the stranger stood. Lost in the moment, both husband and wife locked eyes and fucked passionately as the stranger presented his throbbing cock to them. They broke the kiss as the stranger slid his erection between their mouths, savoring the passion spilled onto his wet length. Breath heavy, fucking, feeling each other's entwined bodies in a familiar yet new position, marked by the thick cock they were now sharing, Tim and Ashley locked eyes as the stranger slowly rocked his hips back and forth, allowing his impressive length to slide over their messy faces. Both could detect the beaming smiles through their eyes, Ashley recognizing just how hard Tim's cock was, and just how carefully he was fucking her. She knew he was on the verge of exploding. But he didn't want to. At least not yet. He was in heaven and wanted it to last.

Without warning, the stranger pulled his erection away from both, and climbed back on the bed behind the couple. Both could feel his hands on them; Tim, his length encircled by the man's fingers as he fucked his wife's pussy, and her, a gentle rub on her clit, drawing out an involuntary guttural moan as she was brought closer to her second orgasm. Tim fought through the pleasure as the man circled Ashley's clit with his now soaked fingers, until the combination of her husband's cock and the stranger's work brought her over the edge. Tim held fast, pushing himself as deep as he could, the stranger sliding his hand away from his cock and to gentle pulling Tim's balls away from him, expertly staving off orgasm. Ashley's eyes squinted closed, her back arched, and her pussy clamped around Tim's length... she was cumming.

As she came down from her climax, Ashley's eyes beamed up at Tim with pure bliss. The erotic electric encounter had engulfed them all as she took Tim's chin in her hand, leading him to sharing a passionate, slow, loving kiss. His own orgasm delayed, he felt the stranger drag his cock back, almost painfully pointing down and away from his body before he felt the familiar warmth of a mouth again. As if it needed to be harder, Tim's cock throbbed, still deprived of cumming. Their kiss was interrupted by Tim's painfully desperate groan as the man slowly ran his tongue in circles over his head, slick with both Tim and Ashley's cum. Without warning, the man once again guided Tim's cock into Ashley, this time Tim not needing the prompt to fuck, but thrusting himself in her instantly, both groaning and grunting. Now, however, Tim felt the man's powerful hands on his ass, pulling him apart. Excited by the sensation of such vulnerability, Tim froze, and felt the man's tongue start probing, rimming Tim frantically.

"Fuuuuucccckkkkkkk," was the only thing Tim could stammer.

Ashley looked over his shoulder to see the stranger eating her husband's ass like the last meal on earth. And it was divine. Tim felt the strokes of the man's tongue pulse through his cock, fully buried in Ashley, and the pure eagerness the stranger used his tongue was erotic on its own. The stranger was grunting as if his tongue could grant the same sexual pleasure his hard cock could, like rimming Tim was going to bring him over the edge by itself. He continued as Tim resumed his long, deep thrusts into Ashley, occasionally pausing to take Tim's balls into his mouth before returning to his tight hole. Tim had never experienced such pleasure but was hooked. He needed this.

12