Ashley, Tim, and the Stranger...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stranger could sense he was getting ready to push Tim over the edge; to make Tim's thick cock explode in his wife, something he desperately needed to feel. He pulled away from Tim's ass, and gently pulled Tim back from Ashley by his hips. Tim looked back, and met the man's eyes before dropping to look at the man's painful hard erection.

"I want to see you cum" The accented voice pleaded, strained.

Tim almost lost it at that... hearing the voice utter 'cum' was utterly erotic to him.

"I want to watch you cum, too," Was all Tim could manage as his cock pulsed precum down itself.

Ashley, still on her back, slid down the bed as the stranger motioned for Tim to get on his knees to one side of her. The stranger would take the other side, with both their cocks above Ashley's chest. She watched, mesmerized, as they took each other into their hands, easily slipping up and down their soaked, pulsing lengths. As if on cue, both pushed their hips forward until their dicks were aligned, and the stranger laid Tim's on top of his, and with one hand started stroking both their erections together. Without thinking Ashley's hand slid down her body, now covered with their dripping precum, to her clit, and started working herself to her third orgasm. She needed to cum again as badly as these men did. Both were in heaven. Tim could feel the strangers cock pulsing against his, frictionless, with the hard yet soft flesh of such a gorgeous dick pressed against his, both slightly fucking against each other as the man's hand engulfed their lengths. Both breathing heavily. Both needing to cum.

The stranger succumbed first. Pulling back, he grunted loudly, repeating breathlessly fuck, fuck, fuck as his cock exploded with rope after rope of cum, the first splattering Tim's cock full on, the next two hitting Tim's lower abdomen and ripping down. The next several, weaker, ropes of his cum landed with force on Ashley's tits, who physically responded to the site by edging closer to her orgasm. Almost as soon as Tim could feel the slickness of the stranger's cum coating his cock, Tim lost self control. Sitting back involuntarily on his heels, his head thrown back in ecstasy, hours of foreplay unleashed through his cock. His first shot struck the man in the chest, quickly followed by three more, the fourth splashing on the stranger's magnificent cock, which was still cumming itself. Tim's hand remained frozen as he continued to cum on his wife's body, who was in the midst of her own orgasm- eyes squinted shut, clenching her body, now coated with two massive cumshots, only one familiar.

All three came down off their climaxes, and exchanged exhausted, elated, and satiated looks. Grinning widely, all three admired each other, each covered in cum and sweat. Both men looked down at Ashley's tight, athletic body, now plastered with their arousal, as they lazily stroked their recovering cocks. Their eyes then shifted to what they had each worshipped, then met again with a grin. Slowly, the stranger stood from the bed, and excused himself to the shower as Tim and Ashley collected themselves, Tim still admiring how sexy she looked soaked as she was.

"Fuck. Holy fuck. That was amazing" she exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"Yeah, fuck. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before!" He said, exhausted.

"That was so fucking hot, having both of you cumming on each other and me... and you made such a fucking mess!" She laughed, running her hand over her tits and through the cum, smearing it. "Go get me a towel," she offered, as he obliged.

Cleaned, Tim and Ashley stood and shared another loving, tender, and adventurous look at the stranger emerged, still nude, from the shower. He was beaming as they were, engrossed in the raunchy passion of the random encounter that led to so much.

"I should probably get going."

"Yeah. Yeah, busy day ahead of us." Tim and Ashley managed, unsure of what to do now.

Seeming to know what the first time was like, the stranger quietly dressed himself off the floor.

"If you're ever in Prague again, let me know. I want to suck your cock again" The stranger said with a wink and a smirk, before moving to the door.

Despite everything, Tim felt the familiar pulse in his cock as it responded to another offer.

Ashley smiled, also naked and with streaks of cum she missed glistening off her body, as the stranger excused himself from the room. She looked at her husband, again beaming "What the fuck?! That was incredible! How does it feel to have sucked your first cock?"

"Pretty fucking great," Tim replied, hungrily grabbing her ass and pulling her messy body towards his. She could feel his cock coming back to life, and knew she'd be watching him cum again soon.

12