Ashley's Bestfriend

Story Info
Ashley and her friend humiliate me with a lot of licking.
6.8k words
3.86
34.8k
44

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Hey, I'm back with a new story. I will try my best to upload regularly. If you like, please upvote and rate, thanks.

Caution: My main motivation for stories is female domination, and I'm really into cuckoldry, flr, friendzone, cbt, feet play, cfnm, humiliation, pet play, so these will probably be a recurring theme in my stories. All the characters are above 18 and although greatly inspired by a real event, the story is a work of fiction. Now getting to the main story, happy fapping.

I do not really remember how it came up to this, but towards the end of the night I found my girlfriend's bestfriend in our bed with us.

Although not as pretty as Ashley, Lena was beautiful in her own right. She was chubbier with heavy bosoms and heavier buttocks. Before this incident however, I never really saw her as anything other than Ashley's friend, and we didn't really like each other much, fighting, arguing, and humiliating each other all the time. She was quite mean and absolutely loved to embarrass me. When around Lena, Ashley became a different person altogether. Probably her college attitude kicked in, and she became almost like Lena, mean and humiliating. I usually kept to myself when I was in their company, because their words were prone to be hurtful, which stayed with me for a while and I just felt bad.

We were wasted, completely drunk, and the girls wanted to smoke up. Ashley had 'ordered' me to get the things ready and make a blunt. We hit it and laid beside each other, Ashley in the middle, her right hand inside my pants fondling my achingly hard erection under the covers. She was having a heated conversation with Lena about something when I felt I was close. I let out an involuntary moan which triggered Lena.

"Are you jerking him off, oh my god!"

Ashley laughed, taking her hand out of my pants in a swift motion.

"You're mine, bitch! You're mine!" Lena cried.

No she's not. I barged in, raging with frustration of not having the moment.

She sat up and pulled Ashley into her arms. I was furious and tried to snatch Ashley back from her grip. Lena started hitting me, while I tried to resist, by holding her arms.

"Stop it, you two! Stop fighting like kids." Ashley cried trying to pull us apart.

"Tell him to pull his hands back then!" Lena said while still trying to hit me.

Tell her to stay in her limits. I retorted, trying to dodge Lena's hits.

To my surprise, Ashley came back at me, "No! Shut up! Why are you doing this? Let her go!"

"Yeah! Let me go, asshole." Lena voiced after her.

I let go of her arms, but was still hurt that Ashley came back at me instead of saying something to Lena.

Lena, the bitch that she was, grabbed Ashley's boobs, pulling her body close to herself. "She's mine, understand, asshole?" Lena said as if trying to prove a point and Ashley laughed. I couldn't bear it, and slapped Lena's hands off her boobs and grabbed them myself.

No! She's mine. I cried.

By this point Ashley got really pissed. She looked at me with stern eyes. "Let them go." Her voice was firm.

I refused.

"Babe, I'm telling you for the last time, let them go."

The sternness in her eyes and firm voice told me that she was dead serious. I couldn't help but let go of her boobs. I was really really hurt now by Ashley's actions. What more, she scrooched herself away from me, and slid into Lena's arm. Lena grabbed her boobs again, lightly massaging them, when she whispered something in Ashley's ears and they laughed. With both of them looking at me, Ashley almost on Lena's lap, it seemed as if they were laughing at me. My stomach was curling and I felt like crying.

"Babe, you can't treat her like that. She really had me way before you even knew me."

The initial shock was intruded by their fit of giggles. The way she used 'had me' made me wonder what she really meant. Lena massaged her boobs in a slow steady motion as Ashley put her arms above and around Lena's neck to pull her in for a spider-man kiss.

I couldn't bear the pain of seeing my beloved girlfriend in the arms of another girl, making out, while I sat there like a fool. I was on the verge of crying before, but seeing them making out right in front of my eyes, I couldn't hold my tears anymore. She only noticed me when they broke the kiss and gave me what seemed like a fake concerned look.

"Aww baby, don't cry now... Here, I'll give you a kiss too." She crawled towards me slowly and sensually with a smirk on her face. Towering a little over me, she held my chin, bending my neck upwards. Looking down upon me she flashed me the naughtiest grin I ever saw on her cute little face. She puckered her full lips and let a blob of spit drool in my desperately parted mouth. I instantly got hard again, and shortly after, she gave me some more of her sweet spit and I gladly welcomed it. "Goodboy," she whispered with a smile and trailed her extremely wet mouth along my cheeks to my left ear and started licking my earlobe.

She whispered in my ears, "You're a goodboy aren't you?"

Yes Princess. This was one of the usual ways we conversed, usually in the bed - goodboy for my Princess!

She giggled when Lena smirked a comment that I couldn't hear. "Babe... I want you to apologise for your behaviour, okay?" I felt my stomach clenching all over again as Lena chuckled in the back. In times like this, when she calls me 'goodboy', it's usually her way of telling me that I have to do whatever she tells me to. I always did what she asked, just to please her. But thinking about apologising because of Lena was incredibly irritating.

She towered over me again, holding my chin between her fingers. Looking at her lustful eyes, I finally gave in, I'm sorry, Princess. I apologised for my behaviour.

She smiled, and let another blob of spit drool on my lips. She then gave me half a kiss and cooed, "That's not quite what I meant, baby. If you want to be a goodboy, you'll have to apologise, properly, to Lena!" She voiced sternly, as Lena couldn't stop laughing in the back. Ashley laughed herself looking back at her and slowly crawled back to actually sit on Lena's lap this time and started kissing again.

I was awestruck. I couldn't believe what I just heard. My chest felt heavy just thinking about it. She wanted me to apologise to Lena, 'properly'? This was another one of those private things we did, in bed. Just the thought that Lena must already know about it, made me disgusted enough. And adding to that, Ashley wanted me to apologise to Lena like that? How could she be this mean to me? I was her boyfriend after all. How could she humiliate me like this in front of her bestfriend!

Lena grabbed her boobs again and started massaging her nipples over her nightgown as the two of them made out drooling on each other's lips. "Oh my god, you just can't stay away can you?" Ashley laughed looking at Lena.

"Of course not! How can I, you're such a sexy bitch!" Lena said with a kiss on her lips and continued massaging her boobs harder and harder as Ashley started moaning and biting her lips.

"Babe, if you don't apologise to Lena right now, I'm gonna get really pissed." She said without even looking at me, as Lena massaged her boobs.

Suddenly after a moment, Ashley turned to me disappointed, when I realised that I had been ogling at them, making love, and that I was hard. "Bad boy! Looks like you need to be punished for being a very very very bad boy!"

I'm sorry, Princess. I could only manage, but Ashley was serious.

"No! I want you to punish yourself right now. Go on, you know what to do," she pointed to the floor near the door, "if you don't, then it'll be me punishing you."

"It'd be better if I showed him where he belonged," Lena cut in.

Ashley laughed and turned to me and said, "See? You don't want to be a bad boy, do you? I want you to show her that you know your place, okay? Be a goodboy and I'll give you something you'll like." She giggled as she uttered the last sentence, making me wonder.

Seeing no other option, knowing very well that it'd be better to just 'punish myself' rather than having someone else, especially Lena, do it, there was nothing I could do. No matter how much I didn't want to, I had to. I had to get off the bed, strip down to my butts and kneel at the corner of the room, facing the wall, chanting my apologies to Lena for being a bad boy.

The act brought out a fit of laughter and several comments from Lena about my hard cock. She mentioned that it was pretty big and when Ashley had told her about it, she had not imagined me to actually be this big! The thought did bring about a sense of pride, but kneeling naked at the corner of the room was enough to inflate the sudden sense of pride. So there I was facing the door, naked, on my knees, holding my ears, chanting, 'I'm very sorry Princess Lena, for behaving that way, I promise I'll be a good boy from now on. Please forgive me, Princess Lena. I beg your forgiveness for being a bad boy. I apologise for being a bad boy, Princess. I promise I'll be good. Please forgive me Princess Lena.'

They kept on laughing and giggling and whispering behind my back. I have never felt this humiliated ever before. Tears pooled my eyes, and shortly after I started whining. Neither Lena, nor Ashley seemed to bother though, and kept whispering and giggling while I heard occasional sloppy sounds of their wet kisses. Their ignorance of my existence, especially Ashley's, was getting me bothered and my cock was pointing straight up, eagerly hoping for any kind of stimulation.

"See, he's a goodboy now," Ashley commented with a giggle. I still kept on apologising without any break, because I didn't want them to think otherwise. After a few more sloppy whispers I heard them both giggle and finally Ashley called out, "You can turn around now, babe!"

I turned around still on my knees, and apologised to them one last time. They were now sitting on the edge of the bed - Ashley still on Lena's lap with her legs stuck out in the front.

Ashley said in a subdued tone, "That's alright baby, I'm glad you learnt your place finally." Lena laughed. "Now I don't want you feeling left out while we make love, so you can come here and make out with my toes, okay? You love my toes right?" She giggled, knowing very well how I would answer.

Yes Princess, I said and crawled forward and bowed down before laying kisses on her feet. Lena started putting her hands inside Ashley's nightgown and I started feeling jealous yet again. I considered it best to focus on Ashley's feet instead. I lapped them up, and started sucking and nibbling on her pretty toes. She was moaning but that was probably because of Lena's fingers playing with her nipples.

Shortly after, they laughed again followed by a round of whispers, and I knew they had something for me. Ashley asked me to stop. I let go of her feet and looked up at Ashley's beautiful body - the curves of her waist and her little pear shaped tits flowing out of the top of her nightdress as Lena massaged them from below. Her nipples were between Lena's fingers, and my cock was twitching with a pair of worsening blue balls.

"Babe, you're going to continue being a good boy right?" While giggling, she stood up, and turned to face Lena. I nodded yes, looking at her ass flowing with the hem of her nightgown. At home, Ashley always wore this kind of Victorian night dresses that had a flow to them, and were almost transparent. Almost. She looked extremely sexy in them, and said that she felt like an actual Princess in them. She climbed back on top of Lena with her knees, pushing Lena back against the bed.

"Babe, I want you to make out with Lena's toes now, okay?" She commanded without even looking at me, and jumped over Lena's body. I didn't know what to do. Humiliating myself and worshipping Ashley's feet in front of Lena was one thing, but licking Lena's feet? It was too much.

I hesitated a bit but seeing no other option, I grabbed Lena's right foot that was hanging off the edge of the bed, and looked at the layer of thick dirt that lined the sole. The sight nearly made me gag, but as I brought my face closer and smelled it, a shiver ran down my spine. I grabbed her foot with both my hands, and started smelling the rotten eggs that she probably walked on. It was intoxicating. I sniffed them, as she giggled, and I started sucking the heel softly, careful not to tickle her. I scraped the dirt off her heel with my tongue, and when her pale skin revealed itself, I took pride in my work.

I realised I absolutely loved her feet. A sudden fit of shame aroused in me because of liking Lena's feet, but I couldn't resist it. I buried my face in them, devouring the acrid aroma and cleaning it off her wrinkled sole. I realised her feet were much different from Ashley's. It was much more pale to begin with, and the sole was all wrinkled, unlike Ashley's. Lena caught on a very exceptional scent probably because she used oil instead of lotion which I could faintly smell. I realised that although the fleshy part of her feet were soft if pressed, the skin had a quite rough and hard texture that felt extremely good rubbing against my cheek.

I came to enjoy loving her foot so much that I didn't realise Ashley was looking down at me when I was holding Lena's pretty foot in between both my hands and kissing the arch while pressing the sides. As our eyes met, she laughed out, along with Lena at the back. I felt humiliated, but I liked it. I laughed with them, and it felt so good to just rub my cheek against Lena's wrinkled soles.

"Babe, you made Lena soaking wet! Come have a taste," Ashley cooed.

I was taken aback for a moment, but was hooked as she bent her body forward. The top of her nightdress flowed down a bit putting her cleavage right in front of my face. She puckered her lips and I realised what she had meant. I opened my mouth desperately and she spat a big blob in my mouth. She just smiled and turned back to eating Lena. I kept her spit and Lena's juices in my mouth for as long as I could, while massaging Lena's foot. Finally after swallowing a bit later, I ushered her right foot with plenty more kisses, before moving to the left one.

I didn't want to clean her soles right away, so I kept massaging her right foot, while sniffing her left. I took in the intoxicating aroma until it made me dizzy, and then started licking the sole. I did it slowly. I wanted to spend as much time enjoying it as I could. I had my eyes closed and completely focused on licking. I could taste the dirt and feel the taste change as I scraped it off. I licked her sole completely clean and moved to her toes. I licked each of them, and in between, to every nook and crook. I felt really proud of cleaning them just using my tongue.

I was devoted to her toes, when I heard Lena speak, "I want you to suck them all at once."

I opened my eyes to see Lena sitting on the edge of the bed. I couldn't find Ashley, but without wasting another moment, I did as she said. I took all of her toes in my mouth completely when she put her right foot above her left, pricking my lips with her toenail. Did she want me to take both of her feet in my mouth?

She did, and I obeyed. My mouth was parted all the way, and both her feet were balls deep in my mouth, her toenails now scraping the top of my throat. I was almost gagging, when she took her left foot out to make more space for the right. She pushed her foot almost completely in my mouth, and was giggling while flexing her toes inside my mouth. She could probably touch my uvula, because I could feel my lips against her heel. I had tears pooling my eyes, literally choking on her foot, but thankfully she took it out after a while.

"Get on your hands and knees." She demanded. I followed without hesitation.

"Good! But you were a very bad boy before." Lena pouted.

I'm sorry Princess Lena, I promise to be good from now on...

"Shut it!" She stopped me with a foot slap. It was so hot it made my cock twitch. She noticed it and giggled. "You like it?"

Yes Princess... I couldn't finish as she slapped me again. It felt so good that I wanted more. I looked at her, longing for more and she gave me this sly predatory grin. "You want more, don't you?"

Yes. Please Princess. I begged, unable to contain my enthusiasm. How could I! I was mesmerised by her feet. The way she treated me, humiliated me, felt so natural. To be honest, getting slapped by Lena's foot felt like a privilege at that moment.

"Do you know the nyan pose?" She asked sweetly.

I did, and nodded, getting even more excited. She put her right palm straight out and said, "Sit!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I was hooked on the way she ordered me. Quickly changing my position, I got on my hunches, opened my knees, and put my hands folded to my chest. I stuck my tongue out and she was amused, practically laughing! It felt so good to obey her.

"Goodboy! Now..." she stuck her right leg forward on the ground, just below my crotch. "Are you ready?" She giggled, pulling her foot back, preparing a stance to kick. I realised she was about to foot-slap my balls instead. I didn't know what to do, but nodded and was about to say 'Yes Princess,' when she let her foot swing, and hit square against my balls.

It stung. I could feel my stomach curling, and wanting to throw up. My cock jumped up with the impact, and Lena was extremely amused by it. I couldn't deny wanting more. It hurt, but also felt good somehow, moreso by looking at Lena laughing and giggling like a child. Her tits, covered by the green t-shirt she wore, were jiggling as she was giggling.

I couldn't hide my desire to be slapped again, and she knew I wanted it. She didn't wait and hit again, and again, flogging my balls repeatedly as my cock bounced up and down. She was laughing and foot-slapping me back and forth alternating her feet until I was panting and struggling to breathe. When she let one final foot-slap across my face, I was able to plant a small kiss before she took her foot away.

My balls were aching and Lena was amused to her heart's content, which made me happy. Thank you, Princess! I uttered involuntary, but I meant it from the core of my heart.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you. You've been such a good boy cleaning my feet and all. You want more, don't you?" She opened her legs showing her pink booty shorts that had visible damp spots on her crotch. I couldn't take my eyes away from there. She pointed to her right inner thigh, as I looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Want?" she voiced in the sluttiest, cutest way possible.

Yes... Yes Princess, please... Can I? I begged.

"Only if you take your time and start licking up my leg, begin at my foot." She need not say more. I buried myself, kissing the arch of her beautiful foot. I licked it passionately and took my time while doing so. I wanted to give her a thorough licking and prove to her that I was indeed a good boy. She pulled her feet up in the air, and I held it with both my hands, licking my way through her ankle. I licked up her shinbone, and around her shin and calf. Her calf muscle was very fleshy and I could almost bite on them. The tangy taste of sweat was incredible and I loved the texture of her skin. I buried my mouth in her kneepit and spent a good few minutes there, sucking up the juicy flavour of her sweat. I slowly kissed my way up the back of her thighs and then the front. I sucked her knee for sometime and kissed up until I reached the spot that she pointed to before. I looked up at her trying to ask for recognition of my work.

She looked directly through my eyes, and trapped my head in between her thighs, my face only a few inches from her crotch. She pressed hard on my skull and commanded, "Sniff!"

As I took a deep breath in, I could smell the musky scent of her pussy. I continued sniffing until I went on a frenzy. She was laughing by the end, and finally let my head go. But swiftly, she pulled her right leg up, and kicked my cheek, pushing me down on the floor at her left foot. She sandwiched my face in between both her feet, and that was probably the best feeling in the world. Mesmerised by Lena's cute giggles, I started kissing her left foot right in that position, as she pressed my head down with her right. She giggled some more as she kicked the back of my head a few more times, before letting me lick her left leg up. I followed the same ordeal with her left leg, spending even more time than I did on the other one. She was happy, and as I was done, patted my head and stood up.

12