Ashley's Bestfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around, showing me her plump ass, "Do you want a reward?"

Yes! Yes, Princess... I couldn't contain my excitement to be rewarded. Her ass looked so beautifully succulent in the pink booty shorts that I wanted to just bury my face in between her cheeks and let her smother the fuck out of me. I was so horny that I was literally drooling with my tongue out.

"Look at you, so eager, like a puppy! You're a puppy for me aren't you? Bark for me, puppy!"

Woof! I didn't even think. I let go of myself, and completely submitted to her whims. She giggled, "Again!"

Woof! I just obeyed her without an atom of hesitation. It didn't even feel humiliating anymore, just natural. I realised that Lena was actually very sweet. Ashley had been very dominating but she always respected me as a human being. Lena, on the other hand, was treating me like a dog and for some reason I felt content. I liked how she treated me and it felt hauntingly good to obey her. I'd do anything for Lena if she would just puppy-pulate me.

"Goodboy!" She turned around and sat back down. "You're a very goodboy, puppy, obeying what I say and licking my feet like a dog! Now spin," she motioned with her finger pointing down, "and shake!" She stuck her hand out.

I spun a full 360 degrees on my hunches, and pulled my arm up to touch her hand.

"Goodboy! That's my good little puppy!" She ruffled my beard. I felt so happy to be her goodboy. "Okay, now stand!"

I stood up quickly, and waited eagerly for her next command.

"Are you ready for your reward, puppy?" I nodded. "No, wag your tail," she pointed to my cock. The thought completely blew my mind, and I moved my waist just enough to wag my cock. She laughed. It was so humiliating my cock was twitching nonstop. I couldn't wait for what she had in mind next.

She bent a bit forward, puckered her lips facing down, and looked at me. I was drooling. She let a blob of spit out between her puckered lips, tucked her front lock of hair cutely behind her ears, still looking at me, and ever so slowly let the spit drool out on the floor. My mouth was agape and I couldn't wait. In an involuntary motion, I wagged my tail, and she giggled. Her spit made a white ribbon of drool, but she had more. She let another blob drool on the ground, and then another. Finally she spat on the ground where it made a tiny puddle of her spit, and then she straightened her back, giggling at me. I was panting with my tongue out, and wagging my tail like crazy, eager for her command to delve in.

"Does your knee hurt, puppy?"

I nodded a no.

"Good. I want you to fall on your knees. As hard as you can for me, okay puppy?"

I didn't hesitate. Her command was like a spell that I couldn't disobey. I let my body fall instantly. The impact felt like it crushed my knees, but I could hold my body together and managed not to fall down on my face. I looked up at her. She had a predatory smile and I knew what she wanted.

"Again!" She said.

As much as I didn't want to, I stood back up, and fell on my knees again. It was even harder and this time I really had to struggle to keep my weight on my knees.

She giggled, "Goodboy! I'm really proud of you, puppy! You want it now, don't you? You want your reward, huh!" I wagged my tail, and she laughed. "You know what a dog position is, puppy? You should." I didn't, so she explained, "You put your hips above your knees, bend your hips, arch your back, and stick your hands all the way forward, and face down on the ground, okay? Now go!"

I did as she instructed, dipping my face in her spit puddle. I could smell it and it was driving me crazy! To make it even better, she put her feet on my back, pressing my spine, to arch it more. Only after a while of smearing her spit all over my face and filling my head with the grotty smell of her spit, she finally said, "Lick!"

And I did. I licked the floor hurriedly, unable to resist it anymore. As I did, I heard the door open and close. I could sense Ashley walking behind me, and her feet finally invaded my line of vision. I still kept on licking the ground while they conversed.

"Look, I have a new puppy," Lena giggled. Ashley seemed to be amused too. She put her foot forward right below my face, and I started kissing the instep of her foot. I slowly raised my face and got the shock of my life. Ashley had a pink cock poking from under her nightgown. I don't know if it was the blunt, the hornyness, or just the fact that she looked incredibly beautiful. The hem of her pink dress was flowing, and below it, I could see the neon-pink plastic cockhead poking out. It was too much for me to take and I felt myself cumming. I tried my best to hold it back, but Ashley understood. She burst into laughter, but I was able to stop my orgasm, and only a few droplets of watery cum dripped on the floor.

"Oh my god! Did you just cum, puppy?" Lena exclaimed, completely awed. Ashley replied in between laughing, "He did! But he also ruined it like a good boy! I mean, like a good puppy." They both started laughing, Lena pushing her foot on my back, burying me further into Ashley's feet. As the fit of ruining the orgasm was fading, my cock was burning, and balls ached like anything.

"You're going to clean that up, right puppy?" Lena exclaimed, giggling.

I felt miserable after cumming, but even so, I backed up a bit, and bending down, licked my cum up, as they burst into another fit of laughter. Lena patted the back of my head with her foot again, and excused herself into the restroom, as Ashley sat on the edge of the bed.

I was about to get up from the floor, but Ashley put her foot back on my spine, "No get back down!" She pushed my body back on the floor, and actually put her foot on the back of my head, just like Lena did. "I actually like you down there." She giggled. "Now, baby, there are some things we have to discuss." She giggled again. "But first tell me, do you like being down there, baby?" She started rubbing both her feet against my back.

I could feel myself getting harder, and nodded yes. She was happy. She patted the back of my head with her feet and I felt happy to please her. "I am glad that you and Lena found a way to work it out." She giggled. "You were so into worshipping her feet, weren't you, baby?"

Yes Princess. Princess Lena's feet are really beautiful and she is actually very sweet. This made her laugh. "She sure did sweetly turn you into her puppy! Do you like being a puppy?"

I paused for a moment not because I hesitated to answer, but I wanted a better answer to show her how much I loved being a puppy. My cock was fully hard again, burning and aching, with the worst pair of blue balls. I had never been this horny, and literally felt frenzied. Unable to find anything better to answer, I barked and tried wagging my tail, as much as I could in that position.

Ashley couldn't control her laughter, and I was glad. "She really did a good job though. Even I like you as a puppy." Ashley giggled. "But tell me, how did you feel when she was pressing my boobs? You were crying, weren't you?" She pouted.

The words ringing in my ears, I felt a kind of dread covering myself yet again. I was feeling breathless and my stomach was knotting up all of a sudden. "Get up, I want to look at your face!" Ashley moaned, and pulled me up by my hair. She was biting her lower lip and massaging her own boobs with the other hand like she often did. "I know you've always wanted to touch my boobs, haven't you, puppy?"

Yes Princess. My mouth was watering. Ashley looked directly at me, and slowly, very slowly pulled the shoulder strap of her nightdress off, letting them loose against her arms. "Do you want me to pull them out, puppy?"

Yes Princess, please Princess... I begged.

"You were a bad puppy, remember? You grabbed my boobies without my permission earlier today, remember?"

As the thought came back, I felt a chill. I did. I grabbed her boobs for the first time ever, while trying to make a point to Lena that she was mine. But I was so furious, I didn't even realise it back then. I'm sorry Princess, I murmured, feeling ashamed at my behaviour.

"That's okay puppy, because anyway, you're never going to touch them ever again." She giggled. She looked at me with a slutty grin and said, "But Lena will. She gets to grab them, massage them, and suck them. She is the best boobsucker you know, puppy? She can make me cum in a few minutes just by sucking on my boobs," she giggled.

Princess, I'm really sorry, Princess. I was crying. I couldn't stop my tears. Ashley made a pouty face, folding her lower lips and said in a baby voice, "Aww, does it hurt puppy?"

I'm sorry Princess, I kept begging her. She shushed me with her fingers on my lips. "You know what else Lena can do, puppy? She gets to fuck me!" She giggled. "It's ironical how Lena can fuck me without even having a cock, but you can't!"

I felt my chest getting heavy and started having difficulty breathing. "You know puppy," she kept giggling sweetly and actually rubbing the plastic cock she wore, "it's going to really hurt, but..." She giggled and grabbed her boobs again, "I had been actually pretending to date you all this time!"

That was it. I couldn't breathe and my heart started racing. It was the end of the world. I had lost her. I always thought she was too good for me, and now it was done. I couldn't comprehend what she meant but I knew it was over. I was speechless, unable to react. My vision slowly blurred and she brought her left fingers to rub the tears off my eyes, while her right hand still rubbed the plastic cock.

"Aww, don't cry... Looks like I really tricked you into thinking we were actually dating, didn't I?" She smirked. "I used to flirt with you, and seeing you were head over heels for me, I couldn't really resist." She giggled. "I'm not sorry though, I mean, I love to flirt, and I love to go on dates! I've been to several dates before you, and while dating you as well, I mean while pretending to date you," she giggled. "I have actually been on a lot of dates behind your back. And... you know what," she giggled, "I have even had sex behind your back!" She giggled again.

I was hurt, and I couldn't stop my tears. That she had been cheating me the whole time was completely unprecedented. I felt angry, and jealous. How could she do this to me? All I did was worship her. I did everything she said. And in return, she was playing with me all the while, fucking others behind my back. I felt miserable.

"I know it's kinda wrong of me, baby, but..." she giggled, "I'm not really sorry, and I actually like it, you know? It feels so good to dominate you! And you love to be down there for me, don't you?"

I love you, Ashley! I really do. I managed to utter while crying.

"Aww, I know baby, that's what gives me the power after all. I know you'll do a-nything I say, just because you love me so much, and..." she giggled, "I just want to take advantage of that! And I know that you appreciate it, don't you? You love to serve me! You'll always serve me, right baby?"

My tail was wagging involuntarily, and it cackled her up.

"Look at your desperate cock twitching!" She giggled, lightly slapping it with her foot. The touch made shivers run down my spine and I knew I was completely under her spell. I realised she was correct. I can't go by without serving her. It was my natural response to worship her, and I can't disagree with that.

"I know you love to obey me! I know that you think you'll be a goodboy for me and eventually we'll start living together, start a life, have kids, and all, don't you?" She laughed. "I hate to break it to you, but me and Lena, we've actually been dating openly since college, you know? She is completely gay and I, well, I'm gay too but, I like cocks too." She giggled, rubbing my hard cock with her toes. "And I really love your cock, it's my favourite actually."

I was unable to think anymore and completely gave in to the ecstasy. I love you Princess. I love to serve you. I will always worship you...

"I know you will, baby! You've been serving me like a dog since day one, haven't you? Even though, I've never given you a-nything in return." She giggled. "I haven't even let you see my boobs, yet you're literally on the floor, naked, worshipping my dirty feet!" She laughed. "If you ask me, I kinda think you get off on being denied. Do you, puppy? Do you like getting denied?"

I couldn't say anything, just whined. I'll be a good boy Princess, I'll do what you say, you can deny me everything, but please don't abandon me, Princess. I love you so much. I promise I'll worship you always and obey you, please don't abandon me. I was unable to contain my tears or think anything else other than losing Ashley. All I could think about was what would happen if Ashley left me.

"Aww... I won't baby, I won't leave you. Or else, who'll lick my dirty feet clean, right?" She laughed, "But clearly, you can't go on being my boyfriend anymore. I'll turn you into my friendzoned cuckold puppy, okay? Won't you like that?" She giggled.

I was stunned for a moment. I used to be her boyfriend, at least, that's what I thought. Even just moments ago. But no more. She was right though. She had never given me anything other than handjobs and blowjobs that can vouch for our relationship. It was always me who worshipped her and ran errands for her. Even her bestfriend, who is actually her girlfriend, turned me into a puppy dog. Everything that happened in the last hour was so excruciatingly arousing, I couldn't fathom it at all. I actually felt lucky, lost in my thoughts, when Ashley pointed to the pink cock poking from under her nightgown.

"Go on cucky!" She said. I don't know what came over me suddenly, but as she started rubbing my cock against my tummy with her feet, I bent forward, and kissed the tip of her cock. "Lick it like a goodboy, baby, make sure you fluff it really wet for Lena."

The thought drove me crazy, and I kept kissing with renewed vigour. I planted wet kisses all over the cock and didn't stop licking and drooling on it until Ashley pulled my head away and showed me to her feet. I immediately bent back down, licking and sucking her feet. "You like being my friendzoned cucky, don't you?"

I do, Princess. I said while licking in between her toes.

"You wanna watch us fucking each other naked?" She giggled. I got really excited thinking about it, and wagged my tail while continuing to lick her toes. She was amused. "Well, sad you don't get to watch," she giggled putting her other foot on my back, pushing it further down.

Just moments later, I felt another foot on my back, followed by a maddening pressure. "Do you think you can take it, puppy?" It was Lena. She climbed on my back with both her feet on it.

Ashley pulled her feet away from my mouth, "You can't watch, because you'll be down there, lifting our weight, while we fuck on you!" She put both her feet against my back, and apparently stood up in a quick motion. It was virtually impossible to hold their weight on my back. They kept on laughing as I struggled to adjust my back, and my arms, just so I could support them well. Ashley's heel was hurting my neck, but she didn't seem to bother. I heard them starting to make out while completely indifferent to my struggle under them. I was excited. The ordeal was so sensuous and seemed so divine, that I realised I was on the edge of cumming.

"He's really in love with you, isn't he!" Lena exclaimed, in between making out.

"Yeah but he's just my bestfriend, aren't you, cucky!" Ashley giggled, lightly slapping my cheek with her foot.

12