All Comments on 'Ashley's Campaign Ch. 02'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong way with this

Took a nice girl and just made her a cock slut. What happened to her being smart? There should be another way to get around her problem.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Very good

Very good, but I have to agree with Anon making her into a slut just to win home comming is wrong, she has brains and beauty, don't make her like those assholes in Washington that would do anything to win an election

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 9 years ago
I agree

Giving her brother a blow job is one reason why we read incest stories but please don't have her be a blow job queen. You can give her a tactic to turn it against Ellen.

DwinohDwinohover 9 years ago
Her virginity

I agree with the other commenters about turning her into a blow job queen. I also want to see her give her virginity to her brother who she says she loves so deeply. Please keep her interactions with her father to a minimum.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago
Continue

Hope you add more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Change

Turning the story of loving twins into an attention getting (and, vote getting) gimmick would (will) cheapen a well written story. Think. Please think.

Elderj1977Elderj1977over 8 years ago
Not good

The story series started out good, but then dropped off completely once the "incident" of last years homecoming was brought up and dropped even further once the father started getting involved. Sorry, but just my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
958 Followers
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES