Ashley's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Scott gives Ashley what she needs.
5.3k words
4.26
14.2k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Kevin for helping me write and stay focused on this. You help and contributions make this smut possible.

And lol, this should be Ashley's Descent not Ashley's decent, sorry for the typo on the title of chapter one.

The choice

Ashley almost dropped her phone as it chimed in her hand. She looked down and felt her pussy clench. The text was from Scott.

Having fun? Was all the text said. Ashley read and reread it, biting her lip as she debated on answering.

Ashley settled on. No, about to go to bed. And with that, she went back inside her apartment and closed the sliding door. She picked up her drink and downed it. Damn it I should go to bed.... With Scott, Ashley thought as she took her glass to the sink.

She shook her head to try and clear it. What am I thinking? I need to get my life to...

Ashley's thought was interrupted by her phone ringing. Oh my god, Ashley thought seeing Scott's name. Ashley answered and tried to act calm and sober.

"Hello? Scott, is everything OK?"

"Hey Sexy, you alone?"

Ashley swore she could hear his car radio.

"Yes, why?"

"Good, be there in about five minutes, do not change what you are wearing." The he simply ended the call.

Panic hit Ashley. He is coming here? Oh fuck, I have to dress. Then Ashley recalled him saying, "Do not change what you are wearing." Oh fuck I have too. I just have too.

Ashley quickly put on her pink pajamas, which consisted of a sheer top with thin straps and short shorts that really hugged her ass.

A text came, Ashley's heart pounded in her chest as she read it. Come down and let me in. Ashley froze, this was it. There was no turning back after this and she knew it as she stared at her own door. Ashley took a deep breath as she reached for the handle.

Once down the stairway that was open to the other apartments, she opened the front door. Scott stood there in a blue tee shirt and khaki shorts with a pair of tennis shoes on.

"I told you not to fucking change," Scott raged at Ashley.

"I didn't," Ashley replied. Then just as she finished her lie, she saw Scott raise his hand and backhand her.

*SLAP*

"DO NOT FUCKING LIE TO ME!" He said with a loud whisper as Ashley rubbed her cheek as she looked at her boss. "STRIP, NOW!" Scott added as he stepped into his building.

Stunned from the slap and Scott's tone, Ashley took off her top. Then as her thumbs hooked her shorts, Scott cupped her large, firm breasts. "I am going to enjoy abusing these big tits."

Ashley gasped at his rough treatment of her breasts and his words as her shorts fell to her ankles. Then Scott pushed her to the wall and leaned down and kissed her. The kiss was hard and instinctively Ashley put her arms around Scott's shoulders. Within seconds, Scott tongue was exploring Ashley's mouth as they kissed.

Scott kneaded and squeezed Ashley's big breasts hard as they kissed. Then Scott broke the kiss as he kept working her tits. "You need to stop drinking so fucking much." He gave her breasts an extra squeeze, "You understand me, Ashley?"

Ashley moaned, "Yes." Their eyes locked as Scott looked down on his employee.

"Say yes sir and tell me what you need tonight."

Ashley gasped as Scott said that and began to roll her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. A panic began to grow as she worried about a neighbor seeing her. "Yes Sir. I will stop drinking, Sir."

Scott pinched harder, "what do you need tonight?"

I need to get fucked, Sir," Ashley replied quickly. "Take me upstairs please."

Scott smiled and released her breasts and nodded to the stairs. When Ashley began to kneel for her clothes he hissed, "Leave them."

Reluctantly, Ashley did and began to climb the stairs. She let out a yelp as Scott smacked her ass as they climbed the stairs. "You are one hot woman."

Once in her apartment, Ashley felt slightly safer. When Scott spun her around and pulled her in, she kissed him fiercely. Her arms again around his neck as she reached up to embrace him.

Scott cupped one ass cheek as his right hand found her pussy. He played with and fingered her roughly, unlike Billy does. Ashley let out a long moan as her boss kissed and played with her.

Fuck I so need this, Ashley thought as the made out. Her hands rubbed Scott's shoulders and neck until Scott broke the kiss long enough to say, "Get my cock out, Ashley slut."

Him adding "slut" to her name caused her pussy to clench. A fact Scott did not fail to notice. Quickly, Ashley undid Scott's shorts and they fell as his cock sprang out. Damn he isn't even fully hard, Ashley thought as she felt him up.

As if he was reading her mind, Scott said, "Kneel like a good slut and get me hard."

Ashley knelt, a euphoria of lust overtaking her now. She knew she was wrong but in the moment desire was winning.

Once Ashley was on her knees, Scott began to direct her in pleasuring him. "Stroke me with your left hand." Ashley reached up with her left hand and stroked Scott's big penis. Only then did she see her wedding band and understand his command.

"Look up and then kiss the cockhead as you stroke me." Again Ashley complied, feeling her body tingle in erotic excitement. Their eyes locked as she kissed the mushroom head of his cut cock.

"Suck on just the head now, Slut." Again the word Slut sent ripples through Ashley. She never knew that something meant to insult and humiliate her could turn her on so much.

"Now, make love to my cock with your mouth and hand." Ashley moaned and then replied lustfully, "Yes Sir." Oh yes I will, just fuck me soon, Ashley thought.

She kept her eyes on Scott's as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft, her tongue moving around the growing cock as she did. Fuck I love feeling a cock get hard in my mouth.

Ashley moaned as Scott moaned when she took him deep into her mouth. Then she slowly pulled off, only to do it again. Ashley felt him thrust his hips slightly as she did this. Is he going to face fuck me? She wondered.

"Stop rubbing your pussy, play with your rosebud instead, I want you really horny." Ashley paused a second at his words. Rosebud? Oh god, not my ass he can't... Ashley's thought was cut off as Scott pushed her head down on his cock, adding, "Do it."

Ashley moved into action. She was stroking the big cock as she slurped and sucked him. Her finger traced her asshole as she pleasured her Boss. Ashley then inserted a finger into her own ass. I don't like anal sex, She told herself as she kept going.

Ashley's body betrayed her thoughts as she fingered her ass as she sucked cock. Soon Ashley had three fingers in her ass as she took Scott's cock over half way down now. The noise of her slurping echoed in her ears and then she realized her own moans added to the sound.

Suddenly, Scott pulled out his cock, his hand in her hair. Ashley looked up at him as he began to move to her side.

"This his chair?" Scott pointed to a blue recliner.

Ashley replied, "Yes Sir it is." She realized her chin was as wet as her pussy was.

Ashley watched as Scott sat down. Oh this is so dirty to fuck me in Billy's chair, Ashley thought. Then Scott patted his lap and Ashley smiled knowingly until he spoke.

"Lay across my lap, Ashley. Ass up."

Ashley moved into the position Scott had demanded. As soon as she was across his knees, Ashley felt his hand on her ass. Then his other hand on her back between her shoulder blades, pushing her down.

He spoke as he rubbed and then smacked her ass. Firmly but not hard. Scott was telling Ashley what a bad girl she was and that being a cocktease was not a good thing. He would stop to rub her ass and in between her legs to her wet pussy to tease her more.

"You love this, don't you?" *SMACK*

Ashley did not answer. *SMACK*

"Well Slut? Answer me!" *SMACK*

Ashley squirmed and half moaned and half whimpered before saying, "yes sir." Her body was on fire with lust, she had never been so turned on before in her life.

"Yes sir what?" *SMACK, SMACK*

"YES SIR, I LOVE IT!" Ashley cried out.

Scott slid two fingers into Ashley's tight pussy. She moaned loudly as he did.

"Tell me Ashley, what do you need?"

Ashley moaned again, "I need you to fuck me Sir."

"Louder," Scott demanded as his fingers slid in and out of her. Ashley then said it louder. And then again.

Scott then moved his fingers to her ass. They were wet and slick from her wet cunt as he forced his middle finger in.

"Does your Husband ever fuck your ass?" Scott asked as he moved his finger around her ass.

Ashley grunted, "No, I don't like it much."

Scott chuckled, "So you haven't had this sweet ass taken much?" Then he added a second finger to her tight hole.

Again Ashley grunted and said, "Only twice before Sir."

Scott then finger fucked her ass. Ashley moaned as he did. She did not notice he had removed his other hand until he smacked her ass hard and said three words. "Beg for it."

Ashley moaned, "Please fuck my ass, please sir fuck my tight ass with your big cock." Oh God what am I saying, he is too fucking big.

Ashley's ass was warm now as Scott had kept smacking each cheek as she spoke. His fingers kept working her ass as well.

Scott made Ashley beg over and over before telling her to get on her knees before him. Then Ashley was fed his cock.

Ashley gagged as Scott drove himself deep in her mouth, saying she needed to lube him up. Ashley thought again, why is this turning me on so much, oh fuck, fuck, fuck.

Then Scott told her to stand, then he stood. Ashley's mind screamed, NNNNOOO, as he led her to her sliding door.

"Please not here, my bed, oh god please sir," Ashley begged as they stepped onto the Balcony.

Scott ignored her pleas as she did nothing other than say "not here." Ashley let him push her to the railing and bend over, so her large breasts hung free over the railing.

Ashley grunted as he kicked her legs wider and when he said to pull her cheeks apart, she did. Ashley could feel how warm her cheeks were as she pulled them wide.

Ashley moaned as Scott stepped closer and she felt his cock along her crack and then at her rosebud.

"Beg me again," Scott hissed as he held her hips and pushed.

Ashley grunted in pain as she begged Scott, "Please, oh fuck, please fuck my ass, sir." Scott covered her mouth as he penetrated her tight ass and she cried out.

Scott stopped there a moment, telling her to relax. Ashley tried, closed her eyes, but he was so big. Then he told her to beg over and over.

Ashley did this as Scott began to slowly take her ass. Soon she was moaning in pleasure as he took her ass and her tits hit the railing with each stroke.

All Ashley was saying again was, "Oh oh oh fuck fuck fuck yes yes fuck me fuck my ass good yes yes yes."

She grunted, moaned and babbled as Scott fucked her in deep strokes, his heavy balls slapping Ashley's dripping pussy.

Ashley had to let go of her cheeks and grab the railing as she climaxed. Again Scott covered her mouth as she cried out as she came and came hard.

Ashley became aware of a warm glow on the underside of her breasts as Scott continued to fuck her. There was a kind of double smack as he slapped his hips to hers and pulled her back so her breasts hit the railing. It was not long after that Ashley came again and almost lost her balance.

Then Ashley felt Scott stop and his cock throb inside her. As Scott came in her ass He moaned out, "I own this ass now, slut."

Ashley moaned in reply, "Yes sir you own this ass now." Then they remained like that for a few moments until he pulled out.

Ashley leaned on the railing for support, as her legs felt like rubber. Suddenly Scott turned Her around and kissed her. Again Ashley wrapped her arms around him as they kissed. Neither said a word.

The moment was broken only when Scott's phone chimed. He broke the embrace and picked it up, "You reached Scott."

Ashley quietly stepped back into her apartment. She was still riding her post orgasmic bliss as she waited for his call to end.

It was Doug telling Scott that he had it all and would blur out Scott's face. "Oh great, thanks for calling, I will drop by in the morning then." Scott smiled at Ashley, "Mind if I clean up some?"

Ashley smiled and showed him the bathroom. She came in to clean up too, but Scot stopped her. "Wait until round two is over "

Ashley stared at him in the mirror as he only washed his cock off. Her chest heaved and her pussy clenched at the thought of another round. Oh fuck yes, it has been too long and oh fuck what a lover.

Ashley stepped aside as Scott came out of the bathroom. She saw his cock as still semi hard. After all that? Damn, Ashley thought as he stepped by.

Ashley watched him place the towel on the floor at the corner of the bed. "Sit on the towel, legs out." He pointed away from the bed as Ashley moved over. She felt some of his cum leak from her ass as she moved. Not sure why I am sitting but thank you for the towel, Ashley thought as she sat.

Ashley watched Scott step between her legs. She smiled up at him with a "what gives'' look on her face. Scott stepped closer, forcing her legs wider as he did.

Ashley reached up her arms as she saw Scott indicate he wanted them. Once he had her arms in his hands he said "Open."

Ashley opened her mouth and Scott put his semi hard cock in her mouth. He then held both of her wrists with one hand and her hair with the other.

Ashley was pinned and held against her own bed as Scott began to thrust. Slow at first but gradually Scott increased his pace. Ashley panicked, oh fuck, he is fucking my mouth oh fuck it is too big.

66

Her gagging and guttural noises filled the room as Scott took her mouth and tested her gag reflex. Stopping occasionally to let her breath before continuing.

Soon her grunts and gagging turned to moans as he took her mouth. Ashley's only thought was, I need to rub my pussy damn you!

Then Scott stopped and Ashley tasted his cum again as he climaxed. She swallowed as much as she could before some dripped from the edge of her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth, spittle connected them briefly.

Scott let go of Ashley's limp arms as he stepped back. She looked up at him, his cock going limp as he stepped back and out of the room. Ashley sat there, spent and breathing hard.

Ashley was vaguely aware of her wet chin and breasts as Scott returned with his clothes and phone. Ashley saw him raise his phone and instinctively knew he was taking a pic of her.

Ashley protested and he replied, "like our affair, it is our secret." Ashley sat there numb as he dressed. "Oh, come in early so we can go over a few things."

Ashley only replied, "Yes sir," as she watched him finish.

"You are one sexy slut, get some sleep, no touching my pussy, but do shower." Said Scott as he turned to go.

Ashley finally got up and went to close the sliding door but Scott had already. She remembered her outfit but looking out her door she saw it was gone. Please tell me Scott picked it up.

Ashley took a cold shower. She refrained from touching her pussy but it was not easy as her thoughts drifted to her new Lover. Once out of the shower, she picked up the towel on the bedroom floor. There was a puddle of cum and a noticeable wet spot on it. Damn that was so intense.

As she climbed into bed, Ashley thought, will it always be like this? Exhausted, she fell asleep.

The next morning

Billy opened the door with a snap of the deadbolt. Ashley shot up from her bed, what time is it?! Ashley looked at her watch and scrambled out of bed. "Fuck I'm late!" she shouted. Billy stood there at the door, unsure about what was going on. His wife half naked ran around the apartment, gathering her things. Her skirt was on but her blouse nearly completely open as she kissed him and went out the door. Billy kissed the air as he went to his gaming console.

Ashley arrived at the office very late. She felt frazzled and unprepared for just about anything. She went to the bathroom to apply some makeup and fix her hair. When she walked out, Scott was standing at her desk. "My office, please" as he gestured her to his door. Ashley complied not knowing what the fuck is this about and where is everyone else?

Scott shut the door behind her and ran his hand over her ass without a hint of hesitation. "Oh I can tell someone is wearing panties today. Off with them" and Scott held out his hand. Ashley stood there stunned. Scott snapped his fingers. She bent down, reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties to her ankles. Scott seemed to notice everything. She handed them to Scott who unceremoniously dropped them in his top right hand drawer. "Come here, see...this is where these are going to stay." Scott slid the drawer closed. "Now on the desk and spread your legs."

YES!! Fuck yes, I'm going to get fucked finally! Ashley didn't care about where they were. Scott leaned down and licked Ashley's labia. His hands pushed her legs up as his tongue split her lips and sucked on her clit. Yes, yes, fuck yes! Scott expertly licked her wanton cunt. She tried to reach up into his hair but Scott had slapped her hand away. Ashley felt her orgasm begin so very deep inside her...her hips lifted and Scott pulled away. "Get cleaned up, I have a meeting and then we have a lunch date." Ashley laid there like a whore waiting to see if her John had finished, legs spread and all. Scott went to the mirror and straightened his tie as Ashley composed herself unsteadily. "I said, I have a meeting...in 10 minutes," Scott said. Ashley left the office. Scott took Ashley's panties out of the top drawer and opened the bottom drawer. Scott let her panties fall on to a pile of other panties.

Lunch:

Scott's meeting ran right up until lunch. He had put a "working lunch" on Ashley's calendar. That was new. Damn I'm so fucking horny, she thought. She had been given access to the master calendar as a newly appointed Assistant. The clock was just so damn slow and Ashley was already soaked. When they arrived at the restaurant Ashley was stunned to see her Dad sitting at the table already. "Hi Daddy," she said and hugged him.

Scott proudly guided Ashley to her chair. Ashley's father stood and shook Scott's hand. "How's my little girl doing, Scott?" Scott stood there, looked her father straight in the eye and said, "She's an eager learner, learning a lot, and adjusting really well." Ashley's face burned hot as she flushed red, her pussy throbbed.

The three finished lunch with more work talk. Ashley did her best to keep from shifting around but her pussy was dictating otherwise. Of course Scott noticed. As Ashley's father stood to leave the two got up and Ashley knew her pussy juices had leaked through her dress being sans panties. She felt her face flush again. Fuck! Why am I like this?! In front of my own father nonetheless. She hugged her Dad as he left, his parting words were, "Pay attention to Scott, anything he needs..." and left the restaurant.

Scott paid the bill. "Time to see the future," Scott said. They left the restaurant and started a long drive into the rural section of the county, his hand never left her inner thigh. Scott kept squeezing it tightly, keeping Ashley's legs apart and a cool breeze around her pantiless pussy. They parked on the edge of a bluff overlooking a valley. It's beautiful, Ashley thought.

The two got out of the car and stood side by side. Scott explained his expansive vision of turning this valley into premiere homes, nothing less than 3,000 square feet and certainly nothing less than a million dollars a home. Scott caressed Ashley's ass as he spoke. Fuck, he is actually serious about his whole thing, Ashley said to herself. I'm so damn wet, why does he keep talking!

12