Ashley's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott put his arm in the upper portion of Ashley's back and pushed. Ashley said, "What the hell" and stopped herself with her hands on the hood of the car. Scott's hand immediately went between her legs and cupped her pussy underneath her dress. Ashley gasped loudly. Scott kept on talking about the future as he felt her sex and her wetness.

Ashley wasn't sure she heard him correctly when she looked back at her boss. "Do what?" She asked as he rubbed her sex.

"I said, '' Beg me. Beg me to fuck you."

Oh fuck, Ashley's mind screamed, yes fucking beg him, do it. "Oh Scott, yes fuck me, let's go somewhere. Anywhere."

*SMACK* Ashley's ass stung from the smack. "Do what I said, Slut!"

"Please fuck me!" Ashley yelled. She stuck her ass out and tried to grind down on Scott's hand.

*SMACK!* "Louder Slut!" Scott demanded.

"Please take me some where and FUCK ME!" Ashley yelled as her ass stung.

Scott easily slid two fingers in Ashley's cunt. "I'm not taking you anywhere Bitch."

Damn you Scott, Ashley thought. "I need your cock" she heard herself say. Oh fuck!

Scott pulled out his fingers and his cock, lubed his cock and slammed inside Ashley with a grunt.

Ashley screamed and her head shot up and then dropped. Finally, yes! Oh Fuck yes! She thought...and then said it, "Oh fuck yes!" He is so damn big! Please don't stop!

Scott grabbed Ashley's ass and thrusted harder into her. He went on and on about what was going where, how much money he would make. His thighs slapped against the back of hers. Ashley was being pushed into the hood of the car, her tits hitting and pressing against the metal. Fuck, I'm such a dirty whore! I need this! Ashley thought. Scott hit her g spot over and over. Ashley held on to the car, feeling an orgasm rip through her and she screamed out loud. Ashley's eyes rolled back as another spasm hit her. Billy never fucks me this good, fuck! She slumped down to her knees as Scott pulled his hard cock out of her.

"Against the car Slut", Scott demanded. Ashley just turned around not knowing what was going on. "Beg for it!" His slick cock pointed right at her mouth. "Please fuck me again" gasped Ashley.

Scott shoved his cock in Ashley's mouth forcing her to gag hard on him. He held her head between his cock and the car, pushing again ....Ashley gagged and struggled to breath. Scott looked out at the valley, fucking Ashley's mouth, her spittle on his balls slapped against her chin. Ashley gasped for air, her hands pushing on his thighs to no avail. Scott grunted, "Swallow Slut!" Scott unloaded his cum down Ashley's throat. Ashley gagged again, but was held down between Scott and the car...she took it all, except the stream out of the left side of her mouth.

Scott slapped her face with his cock, pulled up his pants and said, "Get in the car." Ashley knelt there for a minute...a towel smacked her face. "And put this on the seat, I don't want my leather ruined."

On the ride back to the office, Scott made a couple of calls. While he drove he spoke on the speaker phone. He had indicated for Ashley to remain quiet. His hand rubbed her thigh almost the entire time.

Ashley felt very dirty as she sat there as he drove them back to the office. Why did I let myself do this? And Damn you, why am I so fucking into you? Ashley did her best not to look over at him, opting instead to look out the window as his hand roamed her thigh. Will you always make me beg for it? Deep down she knew the answer already, her mind recoiled but her body betrayed that inner shudder.

Home

That night Ashley did her best to avoid eye contact with Billy. She could not hardly look at her husband at all. Oh Billy, I am a slut, you should have been fucking me like that. I'm so sorry. Oh fuck.

Ashley did kiss him goodbye, "Let's go somewhere this weekend, please," Ashley said as he stepped out the door. He made a non committal reply as he stepped out the apartment door.

Once alone, Ashley poured herself a tall Jack and Coke. Then she sat on her couch and drank it as she looked out the sliding glass door. Her mind on the events of the day.

She got up and made herself another drink, which turned into two more. She awoke the next morning on the couch with a horrible headache. She barely cleaned up and showered before Billy came home.

No sooner was he in the door and Ashley embraced him, telling him how much she loved him.

When she knelt before him, Billy said, "What has gotten into you?"

Ashley only replied, "I need you right now, so badly." Then she began to perform fellatio on him in the kitchen of their apartment. Ashley did her best to block Scott from her mind as she pleasured her husband.

Ashley took her time to lick, kiss and suck Billy's cock. Last, please last, she thought as she performed oral sex on him.

Billy lasted all of five minutes before saying, "Oh Ashley I am going to cum" and pulling out of her mouth. She watched open mouth as he jerked his wet cock to climax seconds later. He shot a big load onto the floor before her.

Ashley screamed in her mind, NNNNOOOO! As she watched him unload as he thanked her for the morning delight, adding, "Oh damn hun, you need to get going."

Ashley in the office

Ashley stopped at the front door and sighed. You have to tell him you can't do it anymore, it isn't right, she told herself again, like she had the whole drive over.

Ashley went straight to her desk. She glanced at his open office door, the lights out in his office. He isn't here yet. Ashley sighed in a bit of relief and got busy on her work projects.

It was over an hour later until Ashley saw Scott come in. Ashley was surprised to see Scott's wife Tammy with him. Ashley had met her once before when she and Billy had run into the older couple at the open market.

Tammy was a few inches taller and also had a classic mom bod look. Not quite fat but a thickness that many found attractive. Tammy said hello to the office and made small talk with a couple of Ashley's co-workers before moving into her husband's office.

Ashley suddenly felt an irrational jealousy rise up inside her. Why is she here? How can I talk to him now? Then she thought, Oh God, what am I doing? I am such a slut. This has to stop, we are both married.

The work day went on slowly, Ashley's inner turmoil continued as she tried to focus on the task at hand. Scott seemingly ignored her with Tammy here. Ashley found herself watching her Boss anytime he stepped out of his office. A couple of times Ashley caught Tammy looking at her. What are you looking at Bitch? Came almost automatically.

When it was finally time to go, Ashley did not hang around long. She had come in ready to end her affair, but the day had not been one that she could end discreetly.

Home with Hubby

Once home, Ashley was frustrated. She stepped into their apartment to find Billy sitting at the table.

"Hey there, you want to go get dinner?" Billy asked, "Or want to order delivery? I overslept."

Ashley sat her purse down and told her husband to order delivery. And just over thirty minutes later they had eaten and were on the couch watching a sitcom. "This morning was fun," Billy finally said.

Ashley turned to her husband and smiled. "Well you can always return the favor you know."

Moments later, Billy was between her now open thighs, licking her pussy as she leaned back on the couch. As he teased her clit a perverse thought hit her. I should open the curtain to our deck. Let that pervert film that.

That thought really made Ashley wet, as Billy began to lick her honey hole well. Ashley moaned loudly as she thought of Scott taking her ass hard not more than a few feet away.

"Oh baby, make me cum and fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass." Ashley moaned.

Billy stopped licking her pussy. "What?"

Ashley then cried out in frustration, "Oh fuck, don't stop now."

What did you say?"

"Just finish me baby. I am so fucking horny."

Billy looked up at his wife, who was looking back almost panting. "I am not fucking your ass." Then he leaned back in to kiss Ashley's wet, slick pussy.

Ashley again moaned out in delight as Billy licked and nipped at her cliterous. She closed her eyes as she tried to focus on the stimulation of her husband who was licking her. But it was her thinking about how in control her boss always is that drove her over the edge. "YES, YES YES, OHHHHH YYYYEEESSS," Ashley moaned out as she climaxed.

Billy then began to kiss Ashley all around her neatly trimmed mound as she calmed.

"So where did that come from, Ash?"

"No where, was just dirty talk, was trying to be extra sexy."

"Well it wasn't sexy to me."

A fight then ensued. It ended with Ashley storming into their bedroom and Billy getting ready for bed.

As Billy left for work, Ashley came out to apologize. Making sure he had his lunch and saying she was sorry.

12