Ashley's Homecoming Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said that your dick is always hard," Kara said so softly that it was hard to hear her over the radio "kinda makes me feel good that it does the same for me."

"Are you sure that you really want this?"

"I have wanted this since the first time I touched myself." she said as I spotted a gravel road I had used in my younger days to smoke and drink with friends when we had nowhere to go, it was a dead end with more barns and pastures than houses, a road that I had only seen a couple cars on in the years I had been using it. Pulling into a dirt drive that penetrated the woods just far enough to completely hide my truck from anyone that may drive by I put the vehicle in park and turned off the ignition, leaving it in the position that allowed for the radio to remain on.

"We have to make this quick, unless you want to wait for a better time so we can be more comfortable?" I asked hoping that she would change her mind and allow me to escape this forced situation.

"If we wait you will find a way out of it. Am I that ugly to you that you really don't want to do it?" she asked with her voice cracking and eyes starting to well up.

"No Care Bear, I think you are a beautiful young lady. Until today I hadn't ever thought of you in that way, not because you're unattractive though, it just hadn't crossed my mind. I would be lying if I said that watching your little butt sway as you walked to the truck didn't give me some lecherous thoughts. I stifled them because I didn't want to ruin what we have, you're the only teenage girl that doesn't irritate me. I would hate to lose my sidekick, I depend on you to help me make it through the family gatherings with my mind intact."

"This won't change anything, I swear!" Kara tried to convince me.

"I doubt that, this...what you want me to do for you... definitely changes everything whether you want it to or not." She wasn't paying attention to my words as she shifted her weight back and forth, working the skin tight jeans from her luscious hips she quickly had them past her knees and was kicking then off in a determined rush. "Oh my," I gasped seeing her naked ass on my seat "commando huh?".

"Yeah, ever since... I mean for like the past month I just haven't felt like wearing any. It doesn't matter what kind of pants I have on I just feel uncomfortable wearing panties lately." She explained blushing slightly. Her scent was now a constant barrage on my nose, my cock growing ever harder not realizing yet that it wasn't going to get to play this time.

All it took was her turning slightly in the seat, swinging her left leg up onto the bench and giving me my first view of her burning cunny, for every last ounce of resistance in my body to be melted away. My mouth was watering and I wanted nothing more than to just dig in and have my fill from her wonderful all you can eat buffet.

"The rest of it too." I tried to say with authority but it came out more like a feeble request. Crossing her arms she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and peeled it up and off of her tender young skin, leaving it inside out on my dash. Her now naked body had a magnificent glow to it, she seemed so angelic in the afternoon light that I just sat and took in her beauty.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing care bear, absolutely nothing. You are truly becoming a gorgeous young woman." As she smiled her approval at my new observation I finally leaned towards her, letting my lips explain my feelings directly to her own. Slowly exploring her mouth with my tongue, fighting a loving battle with her own as it danced around playfully teasing and wrestling mine.

Slowly I broke the kiss, allowing my head to lower and bathing her body with soft butterfly kisses. Admiring her perky young tits with my lips, I caressed her supple skin quickly forgetting any reservations I previously had. Not having as much time as I would have liked I made my way quickly to her naval, then teasing the sensitive skin that laid below, still trying to build her anticipation as much as I could.

Normally I have a set routine when eating a girl out, after years of cleaning carpets I have learned what works and what doesn't, every woman may be different but the majority of them can be turned to Jell-O in the same ways. This time I just let her actions instruct me on where to go and what to do. If I got a good reaction I would repeat what I had just done again then work my way along waiting for her next signal.

Kara seemed to prefer her hole to be tongued more than her clit played with and I happily obliged. Stuffing my muscle deep into her, flexing it, tasting her walls, forming it into as many shapes as I could until her interior contractions prevented my tongue from doing anything but just allowing itself to be squeezed. When her hips began to really grind against my face I had a novel idea.

"Ride my face" I growled into her cunt then quickly rolled to my back. It took her a couple seconds to compose herself enough to straddle my head, facing the passenger door, she began to fuck my face, grinding my nose with her clit. After the second or third time I heard her head bounce off the side window I removed my tongue from her tunnel "Grab the handles" my voice muffled by her lips. Like a good girl she complied, left hand on the A-frame handle and right on the one in the middle of the door frame, this caused her already perky tits to be raised even further. With each grinding motion her hips made into my face her boobs would undulate and clap together as if they were applauding my technique.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Kara half moaned half cried.

"That's why they call them 'oh shit' handles." I quipped causing her to giggle, the sudden spasm of her stomach muscles producing the laugh first compressed my tongue the forced it out of her vagina. Quickly I shoved it deep inside her tunnel, circling as it pushed it's way inside.

With the new found leverage the handles provided she was now attempting to shove my head through the cushion of the seat. Grinding her clit even harder against my nose she became possessed.

"Fuck...Fuck...Just like... OH FUCK YEAH!" Kara howled. Sensing the random contractions her muscles were now succumbing to I started humming directly onto her clit as her hips worked their hardest to lodge my chin inside her vagina. Sucking her clit between my lips and using it as a microphone I sent vibration after vibration through her nerves and directly to her brain. She rewarded my efforts by filling my mouth with her teenage pussy juice. After her first wave splashed into my mouth her hands found the back of my head and was now forcefully pulling it up into her leaking box, her body grinding down at the same time but in an opposite direction of the forced movements of my head. Four more times she filled my mouth with her sweet nectar, finally stopping her hips and raising them slightly away from my face giving her sensitive area a pardon from the pleasure it was experiencing. Not having my fill yet I continued lapping the fluid still dripping from her convulsing hole, taking care to steer clear of the spots that caused her to react with pleasure earlier, afraid they would be overly sensitive.

"Th-th-that. Was. Awesome." She managed to stutter once I had cleaned her box of its remaining treasure "Waaaay better than Ash said it would be!" Her smile was ear to ear, her hair was damp and sticking to her sweaty face, legs involuntarily twitching their satisfaction against the sides of my head.

"We gotta get going, they are gonna start wondering where we went... I'm usually an in and out kind of shopper." I said but not really meaning the words, I was in a place that was much better than the war zone that currently filled my home.

She grabbed the handles again, raising her ass high enough to allow me to sit back up, taking one last swipe of my tongue I started from her tunnel and ended only after sliding past her anal ring as I was moving upright. The sudden new sensation cause to ring to pucker then relax slightly, giving me a view into an area no man had gone before, bringing my pioneer spirit to the front of my mind.

"I'll grab the groceries if you want to wash your face in the bathroom." Kara said after she had gotten dressed and we were pulling out of my little hiding spot, I nodded my approval and started heading towards the store.

I got a few curious looks from the old ladies congregated in front of the store as we entered, and one older gentlemen, I passed near the bathrooms, turned his nose up to inhale the fragrant perfume I was now wearing before before he ran into a rack of fresh baked bread and was soon being scolded by his oblivious wife. It wasn't until I was splashing cool water over my face that I remembered the cameras I installed in my truck last year. One facing the tool box in the bed, the other two pointed across the cab at each door. Having close to $10k in saws and equipment in my truck I started taking security seriously and purchased the cameras online for a song. They were linked to my PC and downloaded the footage recorded every night to a 2 T harddrive. Smiling to myself I dried my face off with those brown towels that every public bathroom seemed to be stalked with and made my way back to the truck.

Kara gave me a very passionate kiss and thanked me again as we left the parking lot, for some reason we were heading to my house instead of looking for a place where I could get my dick wet.

As Kara hauled the bags in I grabbed the milk and potatoes following closely taking in her beauty from behind, not even mad at her for blackmailing me anymore. Once through the door we made our way to the kitchen and deposited the provisions on the counter.

"I need a cig," I announced and started heading for the back door "Ash, can I have a word with you?" Lori and Judy both turned to look at Ashley, who now looked like a dog who had just pissed on the carpet and knew it was in trouble. "Now!" I said as I exited the house and walked to the garage. I turned the radio down so it was no longer blasting but still loud enough to drown out any noise from the house and likewise prevent anyone inside from hearing what was being said I'm the garage. Second later Ash opened the door and timidly walked through it, shutting it softly behind her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I screamed too loudly and could see curious onlookers peeking through the blinds in the dining room. Quickly composing myself as much as possible I moved towards her until we were toe to toe and her head was forced to tilt back to look into my eyes. "Seriously, though, what would possess you to go blabbing to your cousin about what we did?" This time much quieter but still conveying my rage... and sexual frustration.

"I take it you ate her out." Ashley responded softly.

"Didn't exactly have a choice once she threatened to run her mouth."

"Oh it wasn't that bad munching on her tight little pussy, was it?"

"Not the fucking point Ashley! I thought we had something, but you risked my future by doing that."

"She wasn't going to really tell, plus I knew you'd do it anyway. "

"So you set this up then, I knew it."

"It was her idea, I mean after I said how good you were at it. She hasn't ever had anyone go down on her, she was worried no one ever would. I couldn't deprive my only girl cousin of the wonders of oral sex... Could I? "

"I don't care, you could have just offered to do it yourself, not like you haven't munched on a twat before."

"Well, I guess. But she has had a major crush on you since you started dating mom, I figured this would kill two birds with one stone. Plus it's not like you didn't enjoy getting your rocks off with a hot teenage girl."

"Didn't exactly have time for me, I was so worried about being gone too long we just headed back as soon as she got hers."

"Aww, really?" She said with a sad look covering her face. She started to kneel in front of me but I grabbed her wrist tightly and spun her around, shoving her over the old cabinets in the corner behind the door.

"You're not getting off that easy." I growled, my anger returning with a vengeance. Lifting her knee length skirt up and bending her over the counter top I grabbed her panties, the ones she had initially left in my truck, her favorite pair. Instead of sliding them down, though, I just ripped them off her body. She let out a little cry and looked back with that same scared look from the kitchen.

I had my dick out and was rubbing it up and down her slit, coating my head completely with her now flowing juices. "You're just lucky I don't return your 'favor' and pimp you out to my friends the way you did to me." I hissed angrily.

"That could be fun.." were her last real words during our encounter.

With my head thoroughly lubricated I allowed myself to plunge deep into her pussy a few times, not letting her get used to my size. Just all the way in, the completely out. Once her juices were really flowing, and my tool glistened in the florescent lighting, I moved the tip to her puckered ring and pushed hard, forcing it to relent to my assault. First just the helmet, then some of the shaft, I pulled out then jammed the head back through her ring and sank deep within her ass.

I heard her moans turn to sobs as I began roughly fucking her asshole, not concerned in the least with her pain. This was a punishment after all. I didn't rub her pussy, I even smacked her hand away when it tried to pleasure her hungry cunt. It wasn't a long punishment, well I mean it didn't take much time, having been left high and dry, kind of, from my cunnilingus of her younger cousin and the unbelievable tightness of her anus, it only took a few minutes before I felt my balls constricting. A few more strokes deep into her ass, burying myself to the base of my cock. I spread her cheeks, allowing a few more centimeters of depth, before I emptied a giant load of hot and thick cum inside her backdoor. Pulling quickly out and stuffing my still rigid pole into my pants I turned and grabbed some blue shop paper towels, offering them to her.

"I hoped the first time I took your ass it would be special and pleasurable for both of us, I'm sorry but you had to be punished honey. You're playing with people's lives doing shit like that and you have to learn there ARE consequences." I said ending the statement in a much softer and soothing tone than it had started with. I pulled her into my chest and gave her a long hug before telling her she could go back inside whenever she was ready.

"I'm sorry too," Ashley said as she was opening the door "I promise I won't do that again."

As she closed the door behind her I watched as she made her way back to the house, she was hobbling along taking uneven strides and was obviously sore. I chuckled a bit at truly giving her an ass reaming and resumed tinkering around for a while.

'Can we do that again once my butt heels? But more gently?' Ashley's text popped up on my phone.

'Anytime you want :-)' was my response.

Seconds later the twins came crashing through the garage door blurting out "Aunt Lori says supper's ready" in unison.

"OK you two, tell her I'll be right in".

12